One Anita in My Skin Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming a she.
6.2k words
4.68
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

1.

I was a beautiful thing -- the image in the mirror was stunning. The red lipstick, the green eyes, the soft skin, the eyeliner -- everything looked gorgeous. But the curls were the top thing -- shiny, long and endless on my shoulders and back. I played with them, rearranged and smelled their perfect scent. When I realized I had to go, I put a chunk of them on my left side of the face, knowing I have to hide my true self tonight.

My name was Adrian. It still is, actually. But after the incident I began hating myself so much, that I had to leave my true identity, even for one night a week. Well, later it had to be two nights a week, then a whole day or even two until I was trying to escape reality into cross-dressing games most of my free time.

It was odd, to be honest. I had never liked that kind of kink. I once was a youth taekwondo champion; I still trained and liked to compete until... Well, until my life went upside down at the age of thirty five.

The fight still haunted me in my bed at night. I never knew that my opponent had heart condition. I had to guess that something was wrong, because he kept hiding his chest. But I mixed things up and he opened up his center. Then I attacked.

I will never forget his face when his heart stopped in the middle of the ring.

From that moment on I knew I had no right to live. At some point I was angry at the world for denying my well-deserved punishment. Everyone told me I'm innocent. But I didn't feel this way. So that's how I ended up at Elena's beauty salon. She was an old friend from high-school, always the alternative type, with piercings and tattoos and all, and was probably the most honest person I've met back then. Elena was a lesbian who knew how to keep secrets, because she had to keep her own for so long. So she understood me. She didn't judge, she just did her job.

Elena turned me into Anita. I mean, she taught me make-up, dressing styles, even how to talk like a girl. She said I had the talent for it, whatever this meant. And here I was, in front of the mirror, dressed in my favorite chunky blue off-shoulder sweater and leather skirt, with high boots and black pantyhose. I had shaved perfectly, my curly hair had its extensions, which were invisible to the eye, my chin was up and my bra was stuffed with socks so that I could show the world the image I wanted to. I finished the outfit with a heavy long black scarf to hide the bulge under my chin -- the last thing that unraveled my true self.

I was nervous like hell. It was one thing to play dress-up games on Sunday at home, and completely another to go out with friends on Friday night.

Elena was trying to make me go out with her and her girlfriend Stella for a while now. She was proud of her work, meaning me, and wanted to see how the public would react to my transformation. I wasn't ready, though. But at some point my hatred towards myself grew so much that I couldn't stand being Adrian anymore.

My phone rang -- it was Elena, calling me from the cab downstairs. So this was it -- I was finally showing Anita to the outside world. I took a breath and stepped out of my apartment.

The night was colder than I thought. I hugged myself and almost forgot the hanging bag from my side. While trying to hold it tighter, my left shoulder popped out of my blue sweater and the wind went roughly through my skin. I placed some of my gorgeous hair on it to warm myself but the effect was barely visible. Being a wool-fetishist and going out in public in a sweater and a scarf was an excitement on its own. So, before I stepped in the cab, I felt my boner grow. Thankfully, it was nicely tucked inside my black panties so that it won't make an embarrassing scene. So, in a way, I was warming on my own.

The door opened and Elena rushed me:

-- C'mon, we're late! We have a table and they won't wait for us till midnight!

I hurried up, making my sweater to reveal more of my bra. I lifted it up, worried that the driver would see my skin.

It was going to be a hard night.

When I entered the cab, I noticed that Elena and Stella had brought another friend who I didn't know.

-- Hi, I'm Tina! -- A hand was given to me from the front seat. I looked up and saw a blonde girl in her late twenties. Suddenly I felt so embarrassed that I didn't know how to act.

-- Anita's a bit shy! -- Elena giggled. Then she turned to me: -- Calm down, we all know who you are.

-- Really? -- I looked terrified at Tina.

-- Don't worry! We all have our secrets. I respect yours -- Tina said without actually sharing what her secret was.

-- Tina's ok -- Stella added. She was looking stunning with her short dark hair and Italian charm. Her mother was from Palermo and she took the best of the Sicily gene.

-- How are you, Anita? -- asked me Elena with emphasis on the name. I blushed trying to realize the fact I was going to be a girl tonight.

-- I'm on the edge of coming back -- I admitted.

-- No! You're going to miss the party! -- Elena laughed and her orange dreadlocks bounced around. I always liked her hair, because it looked to me like pieces of torn sweater, which, in a way, was quite attractive for guys like me.

-- Don't worry! You look fine -- added Stella.

I noticed the driver staring at me. He must've overheard us talking and wondered what I was. I let some hair fall on my face to hide from him.

In ten minutes, we arrived. The bar's entrance didn't seem crowded, which calmed me a bit. But when I stepped out in the night and felt people's eyes on me, I nearly fainted. I tried to hide behind Elena while we were closing to the entrance.

Security guard was checking out our outfits, pretending he'll stop anyone dressed improperly. But a female's company was always required in places like this so we didn't have a problem with him.

Elena asked the first waitress about our table. I noticed that the bar was full -- there wasn't an empty chair and there were already some groups of people standing around. We were given another glimpse from the visitors before the waitress showed us a table in the corner.

We walked, for what seemed an eternity to me, to our reserved spot. We passed the bartender to our right. He seemed busy, as his counter was crowded. Everyone was trying to get on with the drinks as soon as possible. Red lights were warming up the atmosphere and a DJ was taking his place not far from our table.

We finally sat and I looked around nervously. Nobody seemed to have noticed who I really was; there weren't any familiar faces either. But people kept coming and my damn sweater kept revealing more of my skin. I was beginning to doubt my decision to go out with Elena's friends.

Tina and Stella brought us drinks around the time the music got louder. Couple of girls next to us stood up and started dancing. Someone said cheers and all of a sudden, I found my glass being pushed into my hand by Elena. I lifted it up and met it with hers, thinking that all of this is some kind of a dream from which I was about to wake up any moment. Thankfully, the gin I was brought soon helped me relax. It seemed that everyone was partying and nobody cared who or what I was.

In fifteen minutes I was comfortable enough to breathe normally again. The calmer I got, the better I felt in my new skin. I even made a joke or two, making my new friends laugh. But I noticed that most of the girls around were taking their clothes off. More and more skin was shared with the public in the bar while I was getting warmer and warmer in my wool outfit. Suddenly the sweater revealing my shoulder didn't seem such a bad idea.

After I finished my drink, I needed to go to the toilet. I excused myself and stood up. All of a sudden I felt like the center of attention. I hid in my curls and quickly ran to the girl's room. There was a surprise though -- it appeared there was a queue. I rarely had this problem when I went into the man's room but now I had to wait for all those pretty girls to check their make-up and spray their perfumes while I was about to pee in my panties. Not to mention how hard it was to be among those great bodies, while trying to look away from their gorgeous shapes. I wondered how much it would cost for me to curve up my body and forget about the socks in my bra.

Some girls were passing by me, some were just taking a glimpse of me, but most were obviously curious who this new persona was. I guess most of them knew each other from the club. A new face like mine was always interesting. I arranged the scarf tightly around my neck and finally went in to pee. Closing the door was a heavenly experience. But then I realized I had to do it in the girls' way. I don't know why, but it would complete the feminine feeling I was enjoying so much. So I sat to take a pee. I was close to play with myself but knew what torment it would be to try and hide a full erection in those small panties. Also, the queue was impatient for their turn so I had to leave soon.

In order to be part of the girls' world, I had to stay and look at myself in the mirror. Although I really enjoyed what I had turned into, I had to admit that wearing such chunky knit was a bit out of line. And then I saw a tall brunette entering the toilets. She was stunningly beautiful with a purple satin dress and high heels underlining her long legs. The brunette had a long and perfect hair and deep brown eyes which glued to me from the moment she saw me. I was then checked out in a naughty way. I felt like the center of the world. The brunette goddess passed me by and I felt a slight touch on my ass. It was shockingly good to feel this on the woman's side. It was probably unintentional but I wanted her to go on. I hoped for her to go on with the staring but she just went inside the compartment from which I went out.

After a moment of doubting what to do, I realized I was surrounded by giggling young girls and felt uncomfortable again. So I came back to our table. Elena asked me how I managed to deal with "the difficulties" as she described my experience in the toilets. But I was waiting for the tall brunette to go out and it was worth the patience. She stepped out of the girls' room and looked around the bar. Her eyes stopped on me. I think I even saw a smile on her face but it was too crowded to be sure.

-- Not a good idea, Anita! -- told me Elena. I saw her looking at the brunette. -- That's Stephanie and I suggest you stay away from her!

I don't remember hearing Elena so serious before. So I just nodded at her, because she was waiting for a response.

It turned out it was I who had to buy the next drinks. I tried to escape but Tina was very insistent. Even Stella, who was so good to me, just lifted her shoulders saying that I wanted to be here.

So I stood up again and tried to reach the bar. But everyone was pushing and shoving to get the bartender's attention. One of the waitresses had joined him and saw me first. I pushed in order to be able to speak to her but my sweater got caught on a chair's edge and half of my bra's left stripe was suddenly visible. I blushed all over, afraid to let my socks fall out. The blue sweater was the main thing keeping my secret from the world so I had to be more careful. I quickly lifted the knit and finally ordered new drinks.

I walked very slowly back to the table. At this point I was already the center of gossip. I could feel people looking at me, pointing even, because of my crazy thick wool outfit. I tried to ignore them but soon realized some were even mocking me. I wasn't feeling that sexy anymore and in the meantime I had nothing else underneath the sweater. I couldn't just undress it like everyone else in the bar.

So, when I sat back, I was red hot from all the unwanted attention and heat inside.

-- Come with me! -- grabbed me by the elbow Elena. I just followed, not knowing what else I could do.

Elena brought me outside on what seemed as a big terrace, meant for smokers. A dozen visitors were out here, talking in the quiet cold winter night. I felt the refreshing touch of tiny snowflakes, biting down my open shoulder. Elena sat on a bench with a view to the street below. Cars were racing downtown, their engines tearing up the silence.

-- You just had to choose a sweater, right? -- She punched me in the arm.

I lifted my shoulders with innocent look.

-- You and this damn fetish! I helped you to become an angel and you dressed up like a whore from Siberia.

I closed my eyes and ignored her. The fresh air was giving me my strengths back.

-- Aside from that, how do you feel? -- Elena asked.

-- I feel just fine -- I smiled, still with my eyes closed.

-- I'm curious -- how will you go to work on Monday?

I worked as a security patrol. I had taken the last two weeks off to turn into Anita. So, it was a good question.

-- I don't want to think about it yet.

Elena sighed and looked around.

-- Are you hard now? -- She whispered in a naughty way. I nodded. She giggled. -- That's so awesome! I can't believe you are actually doing this. You know, I lost a bet tonight. Stella said you are in one of those moods when you just act, without thinking. I never knew you like this, so I bet you are going to dodge this night off. And here you are... Anita! Making me lose bets!

Elena laughed and we chatted a while about arranging my make-up better next time and argued more about my choice of clothing.

Soon, she got chilly and went back in. I wanted to enjoy the cold night a little bit more before I go inside the hot bar again, so I stayed out. But the moment I saw Elena's back, Stella came to me with my glass.

-- Are you checking on me, too? -- I asked. Stella smiled nervously.

-- I hope I'm not being annoying but I just wanted to talk to you.

-- It's ok, go on!

-- I just... -- Stella sighed. -- I'm worried about you. You seem like someone running towards a mine field. I don't think you know what you're diving into. We all heard about the incident at the tournament. I know you're punishing yourself and Elena's helping you. But she's... You probably know that but...

-- What?

-- Elena's one crazy bitch! I love that about her, but, I mean... You don't know what she'll do next. You probably think you know her from back in school, but, believe me, you don't! She's changed over the years, had her ups and downs and isn't the person you've grown with.

I made a face. I didn't know what Stella meant.

My reaction obviously made her uncomfortable and she felt as she had crossed a line. So she excused herself and left me alone again.

I sat on the bench on the terrace trying to shake off all those warnings from tonight. I didn't dress up as Anita to be careful. So I walked back inside where the true embarrassment was about to begin.

Fifteen minutes after walking back from the terrace I was sweating heavily. The gin and tonic didn't help so I went outside twice more. But I couldn't just spend the whole night out. People kept mocking me when I was inside and kept staring at me when I was outside. At some point I was pretty sure some of them had guessed about my secret but Elena told me otherwise. Letting my off-shoulder down and lifting up my sleeves was the best thing I could do. But the sweater had to stay, not to mention the itchy scarf which by now had probably ruined the skin on my neck.

Trying to escape the heat I went back inside the toilets. It wasn't crowded like before and I enjoyed some quiet time in front of the mirror. I let the cold water run over my hands. I barely stopped myself from wetting my face, remembering I had a make-up to keep. After a minute of solitude, the door opened. I looked aside trying to hide from another pair of judging eyes. But then I heard the high heels thumping on the floor tiles. My heart raced as I noticed the tall brunette Stephanie walking in. I blushed, knowing very well that she's probably thinking how ridiculously sweaty I look in my bizarre outfit. She walked behind me to the end compartment.

And then something happened -- I felt my scarf tighten rapidly pulling my neck backwards. I almost fell to the ground, barely finding my balance. I looked around and saw that Stephanie had grabbed my scarf's both ends and was leading me towards the compartment. I couldn't do anything else but follow her inside where she pushed me to the corner and closed the door behind.

-- What... What are you doing? -- I barely spoke.

Stephanie came closer and placed a hand on my bare shoulder.

-- I think you're pretty! -- She whispered.

-- Huh? -- I managed to say but she grabbed my hair and kissed me. Her lips were heavenly soft. I was looking with my eyes wide open as the brunette goddess had her tongue penetrate my covered in lipstick lips.

Someone entered the toilets. I backed up and looked around. We were behind a closed door but it could be open as easily as a curtain.

-- Shh! -- Stephanie put a finger on her lips. -- Don't scream!

-- Why would I... -- I tried to ask but she placed a palm on my mouth.

-- Don't let them hear us! -- She whispered very quietly in my ear.

In this moment someone entered the compartment next to us. I heard panties being taken down and then someone peeing. I was going to have a heart attack, not knowing which peril to intend to: being exposed as a man by such a gorgeous woman or being seen doing nasty stuff in the girls' room by another girl.

Then Stephanie pushed my head down. I struggled for a moment but my efforts would only make the girl next door to hear us. So I followed Stephanie's instructions and kneeled. She lifted up her purple dress and I saw black panties, just like mine. Some instincts told me to run but I was too numb in this female image. So I just looked as Stephanie handed me a hard throbbing boner.

Stephanie was a shemale. That's what Elena was warning me about. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. I just stared as the hot flesh was closing to my face. It smelled sweaty and had a drop of nasty looking precum on the edge of it. Its head was barely out. And it touched my lips.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me. I placed my left hand on her right thigh, trying to pause what she was doing. But the boner kept pushing my lips, while I was trying to back off. I wanted to scream but realized that the last thing was for me to be found in this position.

Then I felt the wall with my back. Stephanie's hand found the right moment and she pulled my hair roughly. I made an aching sound and opened my mouth. Then she went inside.

I looked up with begging eyes. But Stephanie didn't care and pushed herself to the inner side of my cheek. She tasted salty and sour. Her flesh kept pushing harshly until I had to fall to my left side, very close to the toilet seat. I tried to fight it but she rammed me with her boner back down again. My left hand completely disappeared in my sleeve, feeling the thick knit soak with something wet and sticky from the floor tiles. I didn't even want to begin to imagine where I had placed my sleeve on so I tried to get up. But Stephanie shoved herself in my throat making me gag. My head hurt as she was holding my curls tightly, feeling her balls stuck on my chin. I was out of breath, completely in horror, helpless to intervene my fate. Stephanie kept shoving and shoving her boner in my throat until I felt like puking. My eyes got blurry from all the tears and I couldn't see her next move.

In the moment I felt her getting out, I tried to jump but something pulled me back. I looked down to my right side and saw her high heel stuck onto the knit of my sweater, making my right shoulder to pop out as well. Now half my chest was out, revealing more of my bra. I was being undressed by the shemale and if I didn't stop her, she was about to find my secret. So tried pushing her back but when I was barely able to stand, she kicked me with her other heel right in the middle of my chest. I fell badly into the corner between the toilet seat and the wall. Then Stephanie stepped with her right foot on my dragging left sleeve. My reaction was to pull it away but it turned out to be a mistake. The knit on my sweater made a tearing sound and I saw how her high heel didn't move but ripped a hole in my sleeve. My hand got stuck somewhere in the middle of the knit just as she shoved herself back in my mouth. I tried fighting her with my right hand but my overstretched off-shoulders collar stopped my arm from lifting. I was a prisoner of my own sweater.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers
12