One Anita in My Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie knew I was about to go on with the fight so she started ramming my throat with her throbbing flesh. I was making gagging sounds, feeling my stomach going up my throat. I turned and twisted myself, only to hear the splashing sounds of my scarf going in and out of the toilet water. My left sleeve kept tearing while Stephanie began spitting on me. I was looking at her, begging with no words to stop this. But she was smiling with her teeth out like some beautiful devil.

Suddenly I felt my sweater betraying me completely. The more I was trying to back away from her balls, the more my collar stretched and revealed my bare skin. When I looked down I saw my upper arms out. Stephanie saw me looking this way and she bent to her side to see what's so interesting. She shoved herself deep once again and said:

-- What do we have here! The pretty girl isn't a girl at all!

Those words went through my brain like a shock. My secret was revealed. And not just by any stranger but by a crazy shemale throat rapist.

Still with her flesh in my mouth, she added:

-- And nobody knows, right? -- Her smile turned even more evil. I had never been more scared in my life.

But I also couldn't breathe. My arms were stuck in my off-shoulders collar and my head was shoved deep into the crack between the toilet and the wall with a dick in it. I could feel as its head was so deep that a push more and it would break my neck. I was crying from the humiliation and pain but with no sound.

-- Let me see the guttural! -- Stephanie said and removed my scarf, throwing it inside the toilet. I could hear it sink. Now the barrier between my neck and the world was gone for good. -- Now I see why the scarf was so important.

Through all the misery I was into, I felt something soft on my own boner. It could be only one thing -- my skirt was pushed down to my knees while I was struggling and now my throbbing flesh had escaped the panties. The bulge it created was sudden and unexpected, even for Stephanie.

She looked at it, then back at me and she winked. Then she stepped on it, through the knit with her muddy boot.

I screamed as hard as I could but Stephanie didn't let go. I felt she was about to rip it off. In the same time she rammed my throat once again almost making me lose consciousness. Something warm and gooey filled my mouth and nostrils and I puked a big pile of Stephanie's cum mixed with my own saliva. She moved back letting me breathe again, but I kept coughing and coughing her juices onto my chest and sweater. At the same time I felt my balls emptying under her boot and in my own knit.

I heard her close to me, saying:

-- This is my territory, sissy! Don't ever come back here again!

Stephanie backed away and tucked her big meat in her panties again. Then she sent me a kiss and went out of the compartment, the door closing behind her.

I was shaking badly, sitting on the floor, unable to comprehend what just happened to me. Without someone ravishing my throat, I pulled my skirt and sweater up and hid my shoulders with the messed up blue knit. It was soaked on the front with a nasty mix of dirt and Stephanie's juices. My left sleeve was sticky, my hair was a complete mess and my lipstick was all over my cheeks.

I didn't know what to do next. I just sat in the corner near the toilet, confused and degraded to a point where my brain couldn't find a way to work once again. I was hugging myself, all sweaty and dirty. A small puddle had formed around me but I couldn't find strengths to even crawl away from it.

A girl exited the compartment next to mine and I heard her washing her hands. I jumped, locked the door and sat back on the floor. Slowly I realized I had to get out of the toilets at some point but I didn't want to move. My throat and groin hurt, and I could feel the nasty bruises on my upper arms where the sweater's collar was stuck. The blue knit was overstretched and it just couldn't stay on its own on my shoulders. Also, my left sleeve had a pretty obvious hole in it and my hair kept falling over my face on sticky curls. I noticed the black scarf in the toilet, half soaked, and took it out. It was heavy from the water and disgustingly dirty. I placed it on the ground, having no idea what to do with it.

I had no mirror, but I knew I looked like a piece of trash. My make-up was ruined, my sweater could barely hide my fake breasts and the only thing that could cover my neck was destroyed. My female mask was unraveled. If I went out back to the bar, everyone would see what I was and I couldn't bare that.

To think that Stephanie found out was a complete nightmare. I didn't know her and definitely didn't trust her. My fate was in her hands. She could tell everyone in the club and in a minute dozens of phones could appear on the door, taking pictures of the pathetic creature on the floor that was me. She could find my profiles on social media and turn my life upside down.

But what was I expecting, turning into the sweater-girl Anita? She was not only a persona for me to run away from my identity; she was also a way to punish myself. It was clear to me in these minutes on the dirty floor that Anita was created to let the world humiliate me the way I truly deserved. And from that moment on, my life would never be the same again.

Someone had died because of me. It didn't matter if Stephanie or someone else found out about my secret or raped my throat -- I didn't feel like I deserved to live. Being so passive while I was degraded was probably the way for my sub consciousness to rob me of my dignity.

Couple of girls entered the toilets' hall, chatting about the bartender. I was hidden in my compartment, locked and secured for now, but for a brief moment I realized I deserved to be found. If I had some dignity at all left in me, I even had to step up and disgrace myself in front of the girls, and then even to walk amongst those decent folks in the bar. But I wasn't brave. I was a coward. I probably always have been. Maybe that's why I trained my whole life to hurt others, because I was afraid of them hurting me. I was no man at all. That's why I had to be Anita now and probably for the rest of my pathetic life.

I don't know for how long I was sitting on the floor. Maybe it was minutes, maybe hours. But at some point someone entered the toilets and began opening the compartments' doors. This caused some angry voices to rise up, but soon my door was also shaken. I didn't say a word, hoping for the person to go away but then the doorknob was once again forced to turn. I tried to speak, to tell that it's occupied, but my throat was so aching that I couldn't make a sound.

Then, all of a sudden, the door opened with a kick. I looked up at Elena's worried eyes.

-- What the... -- She placed a hand on her mouth and rushed in to get me.

The next few minutes were horrifying. Elena helped me get up and take the most shameful walk in my life. She led me out of the toilets, through all the dancing crowd in the club, right to the exit, where I sat on the sidewalk. I remember that she made several phone calls and that I denied her suggestion to call the police. The last thing I could endure was to have morons in uniform mock me.

Elena used napkins to clean my face. She squeezed as much water and dirt of my scarf as she could. I was freezing in the night until a cab came and Elena helped me get in. She accompanied me to my apartment, paying the driver. The moment I walked in, I ran in my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

I cried a lot before I finally fell asleep.

I dreamt of Stephanie walking in my bedroom. She was naked and horny. I woke up with a scream, trying to run away from the nightmare.

I realized I was in my bedroom and that last night really happened. I dressed the blue sweater which was stinking from Stephanie's juices. It almost immediately fell down off my shoulders. I didn't care anymore. I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. The door to the balcony was opened and I saw the heavy rain outside.

-- How are you? -- Elena startled me from behind. I turned around and saw her sitting on a chair with a cup of coffee between her palms. She wore a yellow cowl neck sweater which I bought for Anita's closet. Elena noticed I was looking at it and added: -- It's chilly in here and I didn't have anything else to dress so I borrowed the sweater. I hope you don't mind!

Elena was actually looking pretty sexy in the yellow sweater but I was too tired and sleepy to keep this in mind.

-- It's fine -- I said with a husky voice. Elena looked at my ridiculous outfit but before she could say anything, I told her: -- I'll take a shower now.

I stayed long under the water. I was trying to wash away all the pain and humiliation from last night but I knew it was impossible. That's why soon I joined Elena in the kitchen again. I had dressed my longest and bulkiest sweater -- a green oversized one with big knit and slouchy turtleneck. I wore nothing more except underwear.

-- Any serious damage? -- She placed a cup of coffee in front of me.

My manhood was swollen from Stephanie's boot but I didn't want Elena to know that.

-- No. A couple of bruises, that's all.

-- I'm so sorry! Stella warned me that something like this could happen. I was so focused to make you look pretty, that I forgot there is a person under those layers of make-up. I feel responsible for putting you in...

-- Elena, it's fine! Don't be sorry! With or without you, I would've turned into Anita one day.

-- Maybe, but I was insisting so much for you to join us on Friday night out. If it wasn't for me, this wouldn't happen to you.

I looked down at my coffee.

-- I don't blame you. I really don't.

Elena let out a big breath. She obviously needed this.

-- I don't get it -- why would Stephanie was so rough to you?

-- I don't know. She spoke something about a territory...

-- So she sees you as competition?

-- Probably.

-- I would cut the balls of this freak once and for all! She's been a pain in the ass for so long! She was hitting on Stella the week before and now this! I swear...

-- I don't want you to hurt her -- I said.

-- But why? Look what she did to you!

-- I had it coming. I knew I dressed like a whore. Stella warned me but I didn't listen.

-- The victim can't be blamed.

-- I don't care about Stephanie, ok?

Elena sighed.

-- Do you need something else?

-- No. Thanks for the coffee and for everything you did last night!

-- I'll be there for you, whenever you need me to.

I nodded and we sat in silence for a while. I finally let out a fake smile and said:

-- You can go, Elena! I am fine, really!

-- I can be here, if you want to, got it?

-- Yes, but I need to be alone now.

Elena nodded, stood up and suddenly looked down to her sweater:

-- Can I keep it? It's cold outside and... I mean, I will return it, of course!

She was so hesitant because she knew very well what this sweater's purpose was. I let her have it and she left.

Alone with my memories, I felt the need for fresh air. But on the way to the balcony, I decided to undress the green sweater and to put on the blue one again. I took it out of the washing machine and pressed the dirty knit onto my face. The smell of Stephanie's cum was both disgusting and exciting. I dressed it and went onto the balcony. The rain started pouring on me, slowly soaking the sweater. The heavier it got, the more it slid down my shoulders. A woman who was cleaning the offices across the street was out on the terrace and saw me. She looked shocked and quickly ran back inside.

I didn't care about her. I didn't care about anything anymore. I let the rain cleanse Anita from her sins and prepare her for new ones.

12