One Anita in My Skin Ch. 02

Story Info
Turned into a girlfriend.
4.2k words
4.88
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

I spent the whole weekend in sweaters, being Anita. I didn't go out, still shaken from what happened in the bar toilets on Friday night. But in a strange way, my thoughts kept coming back to the image of Stephanie penetrating my mouth, and although I was terrified from the experience, a part of me wanted to relive it.

It was hard to go back to Adrien on Monday. I worked as a security patrol and my shift began in the early afternoon. I dug up my male clothes, removed any sign of make-up and tried to hide as much of my curly hair as possible under a hat and the rest was tied on my back. The good thing of being a fighting champion whose punch made a guy's heart to stop was that nobody made fun of you, no matter what you were wearing.

I had a partner and we patrolled the city two days and three nights a week. He didn't even look at my long curls. Thankfully, the present times gave us images of all sorts of strange haircuts and outfits, some of which we came across closely at night, so I wasn't so interesting. Before and after work, throughout the week, I sometimes turned into Anita, but only when I was alone at home. Elena checked on me every day, still feeling guilty for bringing me to the club on Friday.

The workweek was soon over and I was free to be Anita again. I met with Elena both Saturday and Sunday for a coffee. It seemed that Stella was feeling sorry for me and was blaming Elena for what happened with Stephanie. I felt like I needed to repair the relationship between my new lesbian friends so I tried to talk with Stella on Monday. Something in her voice told me that things are going in a very bad way and that Stephanie humiliating me was just the tip of the iceberg. Their issues were hard to solve.

Another workweek went by. I kept fantasizing about Stephanie. This was making me very uncomfortable. I was afraid that this attraction might turn dangerous at some point.

On Friday night Elena called me, asking to go out. She seemed off so I had to stop jerking in front of the mirror to my beautiful image and I decided to let Anita go take some air in the chilly night. I didn't have time to prepare so I just put on a long heavy black sweater, way oversized, tucked the tight turtleneck nicely under my chin, put on a pair of high leather boots and went out.

Quickly the wind crawled under the sweater between my half-naked thighs. The big sweater wasn't long enough to reach my knees but managed to hide my panties. My hair was free, covering most of my face. I liked the messy feel and I definitely liked how men kept staring at me behind their girlfriends' backs.

Elena was waiting for me on a bench in the park. She was wearing a long brown chunky sweater coat with my yellow cowl neck sweater underneath. Her face told me something was wrong. I sat and patiently waited for her to drop the bomb I was expecting.

-- It's over -- Elena finally spoke. She was talking about Stella. Nobody could ruin Elena's mood like her girlfriend. Or, should I say -- ex-girlfriend.

-- How bad is it?

-- This time it's for good. I can't take some words back. I crossed the line -- She placed her face in her palms.

-- Do you want me to talk to her?

-- No. I don't want someone else to clean my mess.

I thought about Elena and Stella for a while. At first they looked like they were meant for each other. But then...

-- Maybe you're not meant for each other.

Elena looked at me.

-- How come?

-- You're a living fire, a little demon, if you know what I mean. She's an angel, the perfect friend, but she's not the partner material you need.

-- The fuck you know about Stella being an angel?

-- She's nice to people -- I said calmly, trying to evade the storm.

-- And I'm not? -- She shouted at me. I looked at her and lifted my eyebrows.

-- Like I said, a little demon.

Elena punched me in the shoulder.

-- Shut up!

We stared at the moonlight, dancing on the lake. The silence was getting heavier and heavier. I got tired of this, I stood up and passed a hand to Elena.

-- C'mon, let's buy some ice-cream and talk trash about Stella!

Elena looked at me.

-- What?

-- Isn't this what girls do in situations like this?

Elena seemed confused for a moment but then she waved a hand and jumped.

-- It's still early for the trash phase -- She said. Then we walked a few steps and she added: -- Maybe in an hour.

I smiled and we walked to a nearby fast-food stand and then to a liquor store where I bought us a bottle of vodka. Then we returned to the park and sat on what seemed as an abandoned bench in a corner alley near the trees.

-- You know, you really need fake tits -- Elena laughed while drinking straight from the bottle. -- You are flat as a plank!

-- Yeah, that'd be good! -- I took a sip as well.

-- I really don't get it -- sweaters? How come?

-- I don't know. Maybe something happened in my childhood. But a nice sweater is soft and sensual like the woman herself. It's like seeing the true female aura -- gentle and cozy.

-- That's actually pretty poetic! I bet you slept with a lot of girls in sweaters, bringing up stuff like this.

-- Actually, no. Most find it weird. I was denied too many times.

-- Really? That's odd.

-- You say it's odd because you are different as well. Your world is full of people like Stella and Stephanie, but mine isn't. It's one of the reasons I hated being Adrien.

The vodka kept coming.

-- Tell me, what do you want to do when you see a woman in sweater?

-- I want to touch her. I want to feel the softness of her body.

Elena giggled. She saw me staring at her and hid behind the bottle.

-- You want to feel the softness of her body?

-- In a way...

-- Do you want to touch me now?

I looked at the heavy knit of the sweater coat. I nodded.

-- Well... -- Elena looked around. -- Why not do it then?

I felt a big lump in my throat. But I couldn't resist not to try. So I placed my fingers in the itchy knit on her shoulder and rubbed it a little bit. I absolutely loved it.

-- How did you feel? -- She asked.

-- Excited -- I smiled shyly.

-- So? This was it? You just wanted to touch my coat?

-- I want to do many things with it... -- I couldn't help but laugh.

-- Really? For example?

I shook my head.

-- It's nothing. Forget it!

-- Oh, no! You're not getting away with this. Tell me -- what do you want to do with my wool coat?

Elena wasn't about to quit. So I admitted:

-- I want to embrace my boner with it.

-- What?! But it's so itchy!

-- I know, but I want it anyway.

Elena was staring at me shocked. She seemed hesitant for a moment while I took more than a sip from the bottle. My head was getting dizzy.

-- You little pervert! -- She looked around the dark alleys in the park. -- And you say I'm the demon...

With these words she slipped her right hand in her sleeve and passed it to me. I sat numb, not knowing what she was doing.

-- Go on! I want to see Anita's meat on my sleeve!

-- Are you joking? -- I also looked around.

-- No. I'm dead serious. I want to see it. C'mon, don't be shy!

I was staring at her for a while until the vodka in my head took the decision instead of me. I lifted my sweater and pulled her wool sleeve between my thighs. I removed the panties and placed the brown knit onto my shaft. I closed my eyes and let out a slight moan. Elena was looking at me with curiosity.

I gently rubbed myself with the rough wool. The feeling was sensational! I grew in seconds and felt the wind on the tip of my head. I covered it with more of her sleeve and my hand began moving on its own.

-- That's so messed up, Anita! -- I heard Elena. -- You actually like that?

-- Yes. Yes!

I felt her hand move inside her sleeve, further from my throbbing flesh.

-- Listen, I don't want you to stain my coat, ok?

I nodded but I wasn't sure if I was going to keep such a promise.

-- Hey, did you hear what I said? -- She asked through the veil of my arousal. -- Hey!

I felt the sleeve being pulled away from me. My first reaction was to pull it back to me, but then felt this wasn't appropriate. So I let her dress her sleeve again. When she did this, Elena stood up before me.

-- You were going to erupt on my sleeve! In, like, half a minute!

-- This is what a sweater fetish means, Elena!

-- Jesus! -- She let a mixed sound of laugh and shock. Then I saw her eyes stopping at my boner. She was looking at it for longer than she should.

-- What? -- I asked.

-- Nothing. It's just...

Elena looked around again.

-- C'mon, let's get out of here! You need to cool off.

-- I can't stuff a boner like this in my panties! It can't fit inside.

-- So cover yourself with your sweater!

-- You just saw how wool affects me. Everyone will see the bulge between my legs and my secret would be revealed.

Elena looked nervously to the alley right to me.

-- Someone's coming! You need to hide it somehow!

-- But how? -- I looked terrified to my right. A young couple was walking towards us.

Elena showed me the trees behind.

-- There! Let's hide you there!

She ran and I had no other choice but to follow. My length was bouncing under my sweater until I hid behind a tree. Elena was next to me. I could barely see through my curls, but managed to follow the couple's footsteps.

And then I saw them sitting on the bench we were just on.

-- Now what? -- I asked Elena quietly. I noticed she was staring again at my throbbing flesh. It wouldn't go down and it wasn't about to go down for a while. -- Elena!

-- Um?

-- What will we do?

She looked to the bench and licked her lips.

-- We'll stay here for now! -- She whispered but the sound was too loud and the guy from the couple turned to us. I hid quickly, afraid to be recognized. The next time I peaked, he was kissing the girl, not caring about the sound in the trees anymore.

-- Just fuck her already and go on with it! -- I whispered to myself, while watching he guy.

But then something surprised me, while I was peaking around the tree. A finger touched my boner and I jumped nervously, almost exposing myself.

I looked down and saw Elena's hand caressing my length in the moonlight.

-- What are you doing? -- I asked confused.

-- I've always wanted to feel what it's like -- She said, staring at the flesh in her palm.

-- What?

But instead of answering me, Elena moved closer and opened her sweater coat. I think I knew pretty well what she was about to do, but I was just too shocked to see it getting done by a lesbian.

Elena's pants were suddenly down and she pressed herself to me. Her hand found my boner and I felt warmth embracing me down there. Elena hugged me tightly and let a moan out.

I was inside my new friend and I had nowhere to escape.

Confused whether to push her away or to kiss her, I felt her torso moving forth and back to me. The yellow cowl neck was bouncing under my chin and her breasts were onto my flat chest. Her orange dreadlocks were covering my face.

Elena moaned again. I tried to see if the couple on the bench heard us but the angle was bad. Elena speeded up. With closed eyes, she buried her face under my collar, her coat slowly sliding down from her shoulders. I was pinned to the tree while being taken deeper and deeper inside of her.

-- You're so beautiful! -- I heard her whisper in my ear. This aroused me incredibly and I felt closer to the end. But I didn't want to disappoint her so I grinded my teeth and tried to last longer.

Elena licked my ear through my curls. Then I felt her wetness on my neck and finally her teeth bit me hard on the side. Her free hand kept rubbing my shoulder until it slowly went down. It grabbed my naked butt and squeezed. I felt like a whore. But I was nowhere near ready for what happened next.

Her finger walked around my ass until it penetrated me from behind. It barely went in but I was in complete shock of this unexpected play. It hurt but in a strangely nice way. Elena felt that and pushed further. I wanted to scream and tried to make her stop but she rapidly pulled my hair so I couldn't reach her violent finger. I couldn't hold it anymore and the light pain made me come inside of her with an open mouth, unable to make a sound.

Elena didn't stop. She kept biting me like a vampire on the side of the neck while grabbing a hold of my curly hair and pulling it back. My head knocked the tree behind and all I could see were the stars. Then Elena went quicker and all of a sudden a loud moan went out of her lungs, making me freak out. No way wouldn't we be discovered now. But I couldn't move an inch because of her tight grip. Elena's orgasm made her slow down and collapse onto me. Finally her teeth let me go and my hair was free again. But most importantly, the finger was finally out.

I took a look around the tree and saw the couple on the bench smiling at us. I was overwhelmed by shame but it seemed that they felt what we've done is a challenge.

So they did it right there, on the bench, with us watching them from the trees.

An hour later I was in Elena's bed, with her on top of me. She was enjoying the true feel of flesh inside of her and was squeezing my balls out of its content. She wore only my yellow cowl neck sweater and when the bouncing collar finally stopped, she laid next to me, catching her breath.

-- Thank you, Anita! -- She whispered in the dark room.

I had nothing to say, being exhausted myself.

After a long silence, I thought she fell asleep. But suddenly her voice tore the quiet night:

-- Tell me more about this sweater thing!

I hesitated for a moment. But then I told her everything. I had never shared this with anyone else. She asked just the right questions and didn't judge. If I had a true beating heart, it would cry of happiness because of this new bond.

But as I said, my new lover was a little demon and soon I would see her true face.

For the next month I've been sleeping with Elena. Or should I say, Anita has been sleeping with Elena. My lesbian friend was obsessed with the idea of having a real cock inside of her and she's been doing everything she could to get me in her bed. Elena knew my weakness for sweaters so she dressed especially for me those nights. But when she did, I had to deliver. Orgasm after orgasm, Elena was slowly turning into a sex-craving monster which I wasn't sure how to control anymore. On the other hand, Anita pleasing her was a satisfying feel which made me go rarely back to being Adrien.

One Saturday afternoon I went to help with Elena's beauty salon. She received some new equipment and wanted to rearrange the place, so it was closed for the day. I wore a green fuzzy sweater with giant messy cowl neck which hid my lack of breasts. I paired it with some old jeans, in order to prepare for the physical work.

Elena welcomed me and closed the door behind. She wore a short white sweater dress with loose turtleneck, a skirt and high boots. I've come to realize that when Elena is dressed in a sweater, we're about to have fun. There were only a few exclusions from this rule.

She gave me a welcome kiss and then told me what to do. I moved stuff around, opened some boxes and helped Elena to try some of her new equipment. To be honest, I thought she was having money troubles but seeing her buy new stuff for the salon was a nice turn of events.

After an hour of rearranging furniture and putting a new mirror on the wall, Elena let me sit on the "make-up chair" as we called it and she started her work on me. Once in a while I needed a real woman's touch and Elena spared time to keep my feminine image. Although my curly hair had grown and I was pretty good at caring for it, I was struggling to find the right way to use make-up.

-- What's up with your fetish friends? -- She asked while playing with my hair.

In the last couple of weeks I've been teasing the sweater fetish world with the image of Anita. I've been dressing in numerous kinds of wool items and I've been posting pictures on the web. The fetishists adored Anita, although some of them might've guessed that there is a chance that a man is sitting behind her image. Anyway, Anita was bathing in this new glory. I've received almost a hundred personal messages from the moment I first posted a gallery of Anita's life in one of the sites.

-- They're curious about the next photo-shoot. I'm thinking of using some milk this time.

-- I'll get you ready for them -- Elena smiled. -- Do you trust me?

-- Of course! Why do you ask that?

Elena looked at me in the mirror and then went to open a drawer. She picked a pair of handcuffs and waved them in front of my face. I got a little worried, to be honest.

-- Place your hands behind your back! -- She said. I hesitated but I did what I was asked. I felt my wrists bound in the handcuffs tightly. I moved them a bit and felt that the chain is under a piece of the chair. I couldn't lift my hands and realized I was bound to sit.

-- What're you going to do? -- I asked. I felt how the helplessness aroused me.

Elena closed to me and whispered in my ear:

-- I'll get rid of Adrien, once and for all!

-- What? -- I saw my eyes widen in the mirror.

-- Don't worry! It's what you truly want.

-- Wait, wait! What are you going to do?

-- I'll just tune you up a bit, that's all!

I looked around worried. She went to take a tiny needle which she used for piercing the ears.

-- It would sting just a little! -- She smiled while placing the needle on my right ear.

-- No, wait! Elena... Aaagh! -- I screamed because Elena started drilling through my ear to open a hole for earrings. I couldn't believe she was doing this to me without asking me! -- Stop, please, stop!

I was begging but Elena didn't care. In the next few minutes she made me two openings in my ears. It was surprisingly painful and I was barely able to take it.

-- Elena, what have you done? -- I asked while looking at my ears in the mirror. -- How will I go to work like that?

She smiled devilishly.

-- It's time you embrace Anita. It was inevitable and you know it.

-- Are you crazy? I can't just leave Adrien! How will I work now? Everything I've built in this life is based on my true name!

-- You'll deal with it, one step at a time.

-- No, no! I can't! I'm not ready for this!

But Elena went in front of me and undressed my jeans and underwear. She saw my hardness popping out. She covered it with my green sweater.

-- The process will be easier like this.

Indeed the softness of my sweater made me feel very good. But I was still in panic mode.

-- I have some gifts for you -- Elena said and opened another drawer. My heart was pounding in my chest. What now? -- With these fake eyelids and nails you'll get over the transformation quicker. You have to accept your new life in order to be happy again. Being Adrien makes you miserable. That's why you ran towards a new identity, remember?

-- Elena, please! You're making a mistake! I can't be a girl all the time! I just can't!

But she just stopped talking and began working.

I kept begging and struggling but I had to stop at some point because I was about to cum in my own sweater. Besides, Elena really didn't care about my pleading. Just after sunset, my new image was finished. And it was the sexiest thing I've ever turned into. It was the best Anita could be. I had long eyelids, pink eyeliner, great lipstick and my curls' edges were dyed pink. I could feel my nails very long under my cuffed wrists. A small ring was attached into one of my nostrils and my skin looked shiny and healthy.

-- I'll let you chose earrings, dear! -- Elena finally spoke to me while adjusting her intimates on my throbbing shaft.

-- What have you done to me? -- I asked with both fear and awe while her insides embraced my hardness. She placed her arms around my neck and smiled.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers
12