One Anita in My Skin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- I made you a pretty thing. You'll see that being Anita will be more pleasure than you think.

-- But why? Why did you do this to me without asking me first?

-- Because we both know what you truly want. Also, I really like Anita and want her around more -- She kissed me, still sitting on my boner, not making a move with her torso. -- I fell for her and I want to get to know her better.

-- What? You're insane, Elena!

-- Yes, but so are you. That's why we're so good for each other.

-- What do you mean?

-- You're my girlfriend now. I just want you to be happy!

We never actually discussed where our relationship was standing. So it was a shock to me that Elena considered me -- a cross dresser -- her new partner.

-- There is just one more thing to talk over about your looks.

-- What? -- I said with shaking voice. God, I wanted her to start moving those hips!

-- Do you want to... -- She looked down -- You know, to get rid of some of your equipment!

-- Huh? -- I said with a fearful voice.

-- Do you want to... Um... -- Elena giggled and put two fingers up, then made the scissors sign of closing them together. -- There are interventions for this, you know!

-- Oh, god! Oh my god! I won't go through any interventions! I won't have anything cut off of me, understand?

Elena caressed my cheek and smiled.

-- Yet you just came inside of me, from the very idea of doing so.

I did came inside of her and she didn't even move an inch. What was wrong with me?

Elena stepped away from me and let me take a breath.

-- Admire at your new looks. It will get even better with time. I'll return with breakfast in the morning. Until then -- try not to stain my salon too much!

Elena laughed and went out to the second floor where she lived, leaving me to spend the night alone and cuffed to her chair.

12