One Anita in My Skin Ch. 03

Story Info
Anita rented out.
4.4k words
4
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

3.

Elena didn't let me out of the handcuffs until ten in the morning. She used me again and again for her pleasure to the point where she couldn't stay on her feet. When I awoke around seven, I was hoping for her to sit on my morning hardness but then it became a bit of a nightmare. She wanted more and more and after two hours I couldn't deliver. Elena was disappointed but came to her senses after realizing she had crossed a line.

She hugged me for a while, excusing herself for being so desiring. Then I was given a cup of coffee, a croissant and alone time in the restroom. I was aching between my thighs, empty-balled and quite worried about my new status with Elena. I never expected to be someone's girlfriend and this freaked me out.

In the following week Elena was very kind to me. She felt guilty for ravishing me so hard this morning. She even made me another gift -- a set of lipsticks. But with my new ear openings and long nails it was impossible to work like Adrien anymore. I used almost all of my time-outs to get to the next weekend but my boss warned me that this couldn't go on much longer.

I looked out through the web how to repair the damage Elena did to me. The nails were easy to fix but the ears were a different thing. And instead of finding a specialist to deal with my stuff, I ended up my search with spending my whole salary on a giant pink sweater dress with extremely chunky knit and huge turtleneck.

Things were getting out of hand. I haven't been Adrien for a while and didn't know how to come back to him. But the scary thing was I didn't want to go back to him. Slowly I was adjusting to my persona change. I had to tell the neighbors Adrien was my landlord. The seller in the local shop knew me only as Anita. The photo shoots and videos of my female character were ruling the fetish sites. But when I had to draw some money from the bank to cover my new sweaters, I had a hard and embarrassing time proving that I'm actually Adrien.

There were other complicated moments with my mixed identity. I had no idea what new problem would pop up around the corner because of my sudden wish to be a fuzzy dressed woman. But things were about to take an even more rapid turn.

It was Saturday morning when Elena showed up at my door. It seemed she had been crying so I let her in. Then she sat and explained it all -- how she hid from me that the beauty salon is far from successful; that she is deep in debts and had lost all of her inheritance from her parents; how she was forced to pay rent for the place in two days' time, and how she had to find ways to quickly cover her most urgent expenses.

Elena had a favor to ask but it wasn't about loaning her some cash. I wasn't so rich, even though I had some savings in my account, but I thought I could help with some of the loan sharks that came after her. But when she told me how much she needs to pay, it blew me away. It was impossible to cover such expenses in two days' time. But then Elena admitted there was an interesting proposition -- one from Stephanie.

Mentioning the name of the shemale that raped my throat in the bar's toilets was a shock to me. I hoped I would never hear this name again but here it was -- an obscene proposition from Stephanie was presented to Elena. It seemed that the shemale had enjoyed the experience of my degradation and wanted more of me. Also, my improved image was visible from miles away and it seemed Stephanie was curious about my development. In short -- Elena was asked to rent me out for a night in exchange of stunning amount of payment.

-- You're joking, right? -- I said, unable to comprehend what we were talking about.

-- I'm not. Stephanie is serious. I would've denied her wish but as we are a couple now, I wanted to get your opinion out of this. I'm really sorry I dragged you into this mess and I'll completely understand if you say no. I have other options too...

I didn't like the sound of her last words. I felt like she is about to hit the road and sell a kidney or something, just to save the stupid salon. But it was her life's work, so in a way, I was getting why she hadn't still denied Stephanie.

-- Of course I'll say no! Stephanie's crazy! I don't want to be anywhere nears her.

-- It's alright -- Elena nodded but I could see her eyes wetting. -- I can deal with this. It was silly to even bring it up. I'm really sorry!

It was the first time I saw Elena breaking down. She started shaking and somehow I felt in what disaster she was into -- to ask me such a thing, she'd been probably threatened by people from the underground world. Elena was the only thread that connected me to the dark side of life -- the weird ones, the outsiders and the small percent of humans that was actually accepting me for who I was now. If it wasn't for Elena and her guidance into my feminization, I would've probably gone crazy. I owed her my life. Besides, I became Anita to provoke the world to give me the punishment I deserved, right?

-- Call Stephanie! I'll meet her today. For the night, I will be hers.

-- What? -- Elena looked me from under her orange dreadlocks. -- Aren't you rushing things a bit?

-- Don't worry! Knowing it is for you, I can deal with anything.

Elena tried to say something but a lump stuck on her throat. Then she jumped and hugged me.

-- Thank you so much, Anita! I swear... I swear I'll repay you somehow!

I arrived just in time to meet Stephanie. Of course, she made me wait. I looked at a shop window and enjoyed my wonderful looks. I had finally dressed the giant pink sweater dress and it was the softest thing I've ever felt. Although it weighed a ton, I just loved cuddling inside its big fuzzy knit. Most of the time on the streets my face was half hidden in the wonderful oversized turtleneck which even folded three times was high just under my ears. It was hanging a bit in front making me unable to see where I stepped but I was getting used to it. The image in the window showed also my stunningly long blonde curls with pink on the ends. I had let it all down around my shoulders and over my chunky turtleneck. Even though I wore just a pair of black pantyhose over my boots, I felt warm in the chilly winter day. But most importantly, I felt somehow secured in the soft dress -- like it was about to protect me from Stephanie.

At last she arrived. The moment I saw her, my knees felt weak. I have both fantasized and had nightmares with the shemale but now here she was. And she was dressed in a way that drove me to panic immediately. Stephanie wore a black leather jacket over a chunky brown long cowl neck sweater, with matching black leather pants and brown high heels. Seeing the thickness of the long sweater made me realize she knew about my secret. Maybe Elena told her, because she was in need of money and would act as if she's helping the shemale. Or maybe Stephanie had other sources. Either way, it was a scary thing knowing that so many people know about your deeply hidden secret.

-- Well, well, well, if it isn't for my charming toilet princess! How're you doing? -- She asked. Hearing her voice brought some nasty memories, especially the one with the taste of her in my mouth.

I tried to act cocky and returned:

-- And if it isn't for the rapist herself!

-- Ha-ha! Nice to see you've recovered from our last meet.

-- Let's just get inside! -- I pointed at the nearby pub because I was in need to sit down.

-- Why, are you cold? -- She mocked my huge dress but followed.

I sat with my back to the wall on a small table in the darkest corner. I didn't want to be seen with Stephanie in public but we had to meet somewhere.

-- Why can't you just borrow Elena the money? -- I went straight to the point. I wanted to show her I wasn't afraid of her.

-- Because you are more fun!

We ordered wine and some salads -- not a dinner but just to make the time pass by.

-- You've become more beautiful! -- She said with a smile. -- Nice work!

The truth was that Stephanie was the one who looked perfect. There was not a sign of her being what she was. She looked like a goddess with her long legs, curved body and long dark hair. But her fiery eyes made the difference -- they were naughty eyes of a true female. No person in the world could convince me Stephanie was a man once.

-- It would become quicker if I haven't been shoved in the throat with a piece of flesh in the bar.

-- But you loved it, right? -- She closed over the table and whispered with a blink of the eye: -- I bet you jerk, while recalling that night!

I took a deep breath and said:

-- It's a bit low to ask Elena to rent her girlfriend.

-- But she did, didn't she? By the way, do you like my sweater? -- Stephanie rubbed her wool covered breasts making me look around nervously. Nobody was watching us but the place was getting more and more crowded.

-- How do you know about that? -- I asked irritated.

-- I have my resources. You have a nice taste for sweaters though. I've been noticing you around in these magnificent fuzzy items. Are you fantasizing about me cumming in that giant collar of yours? -- Stephanie licked her lips making me very nervous. -- I must say, this one is the best -- so fluffy and soft! Where are you getting all those sweaters? I want one like that but I can't seem to find such thickness anywhere.

-- I can show you a shop downtown -- I said, knowing very well that the longer we were out of her bedroom, the better.

She nodded.

-- Why not? Is it still open?

-- Yes.

The waitress brought us the food and the drinks. When she went away I felt a sudden push on my groin. I looked down and saw a boot coming from under the table, crawling under my dress.

-- What are you doing? -- I jumped back and looked at her.

-- I want to know how it felt like -- having my cock between your pretty lips! It seemed it was your first blowjob. Did you like it?

From the look on her face, she knew I didn't like it.

-- We're going to talk about this; in here?

-- Why not? I'm curious. I've had my first blowjob when I was fifteen. It was incredible! But you -- you are a grown man that had just turned to the gentle side.

-- I don't want to talk about it.

-- I've just rented you for a whole night! You will talk about it! -- I didn't like the sound of her voice. Her eyes told me not to show my brave side just now. Also, I was afraid if Elena wouldn't get the money.

-- It was fine -- I lifted my shoulders, acting as if nothing happened.

-- Ha-ha! You're such a liar! -- Her boot pressed me again. My chair was on the wall so I had nowhere to go. I tried to escape it but she kept pushing me, with a naughty look on her face. -- Do you miss my boot?

-- Not particularly -- My heart was racing. I was afraid and I couldn't hide it anymore.

-- Do you want more of it?

-- N... No!

-- C'mon, you don't have to be shy! We're just playing here.

I thought about Elena again.

-- OK! -- I mumbled.

-- Let's get you on the ride, shall we? -- She took her purse and went towards the toilet. -- Are you coming?

Knowing what happened the last time, I couldn't move.

-- Don't worry! I won't do it here -- She read my thoughts, pointing at the girls' room.

I managed to stand up and followed. We waited for a drunken lady in her fifties to get out of the cabin and we went in. It was tight but we squeezed. Stephanie's face seemed so close to mine at some point that I felt like she was about to take a bite off of me.

-- Now be calm! -- With these words she took out a small red ball with the diameter of the fingertip of my thumb. -- It won't hurt, I promise!

I stepped back, trying to get a good look at the red ball.

-- What is this?

-- Bend over and let me help you adjust.

-- Adjust what?

She sighed.

-- It's going inside you -- She explained slowly.

-- Are you crazy? I'm not having this in there!

Unintentionally, I put a hand on my butt.

-- It's nothing to worry about! It's so tiny. Women put huge dildos back there! So don't whine and let me place it in!

-- But why?

-- Because I'm not selfish! I want you to have as much fun as I am!

-- But how is this...

-- Shut up and bend over or Elena won't see a single dime!

I looked at her, trying to figure what to do next. But there was nothing, no option to help both me and Elena get out of this situation.

So I closed my eyes and turned around. I tried to stop the tears as she pushed me slightly on the back to bend down. I held my curls from falling into the toilet.

I felt Stephanie's cold hand on my butt. She pulled down my pantyhose and took a lubricant out of her purse. A lot of it was placed around and a bit inside my back hole. I was shaking from fear and tried one last time to evade what was coming:

-- Isn't there anything else to do? I'm willing to help you have a good night! I am, it's just that this is...

I stopped talking because I felt something being pushed inside of me. I jumped, horrified and looked at Stephanie's lubed hand. The ball wasn't there.

I began searching for it, but the more I moved the deeper it was getting in my ass. I couldn't reach it. I didn't know what to do so I looked at Stephanie.

-- Calm down! It's just a tiny ball. It won't do any harm, I promise!

I wasn't sure about that and started imagining how my visit to the doctor would look like.

-- Let's get back to the wine so we can go to this shop you mentioned.

She walked out but had to look over her shoulder.

-- Are you coming?

I made a small step and I felt the damn ball moving. I tried making another and it moved again, but more.

-- You'll get used to it -- Stephanie said and went to our table.

I followed, walking like some penguin. I definitely brought attention I didn't want, so I tried to speed up and walk normally again. It didn't work but I managed to reach my chair. When I sat, I felt like the ball moved up my belly.

-- How will I get it out?

-- I'm not sure. Everyone takes it out in a different way.

-- What? -- It was unbelievable. I didn't know for how long a foreign object would be inside of me. What a perfect date it was turning out to be!

I ate quickly and in silence. I didn't want to provoke any more conversations because they might lead to another humiliating subject. It was hard enough to put the salad over my huge turtleneck -- one trouble at a time.

-- Check, please! -- Stephanie finally said, and then looked at me. -- You're buying!

-- Of course I am! -- I said to myself and reached for my wallet.

It was around seven when we got out of the pub. I walked very slowly as if the ball was doing damage with every second it was in me. Just a little bit of sensation grew while it did, but it wasn't enough to overpower the fear of this odd evening.

The shop wasn't far. We had to cut through a park. In summer it was crowded but now it was mostly empty. There weren't many people around, hiding from the coldness.

As we walked I enjoyed the chilly air over my hot turtleneck and on my legs. It was barely snowing and my fuzzy knit and curls were collecting snowflakes. I wished to see myself just now. I probably looked sexy. On my left, Stephanie walked, not talking much, just rushing me to go quicker. I was slowly getting used to the ball but still couldn't run if my life depended on it.

Then out of nowhere, she took my purse and commanded:

-- Get on the ground!

I looked at her in surprise. She seemed serious.

-- Go ahead! I want to see that pink fuzziness crawling!

I looked around. There were people far away. Then I looked at my expensive dress and then back at Stephanie.

-- I really hate repeating myself. Go down on your fours! Now!

She shouted so loud that I immediately went down. The ground was dirty and cold as hell. My curls fell around my face and my turtleneck nearly dragged down in the dirt.

Stephanie then went on walking as if nothing happened. I knew I had to follow but couldn't even begin to understand what was happening to me. But then Stephanie turned around and gave me such an evil look that I realized it's better not to irritate her anymore.

So I walked like a dog next to her.

The first few steps weren't hard, actually. But soon I felt my pantyhose ripped apart on the knees and my skin vulnerable to the cold asphalt on the alley. Soon my hands were also numb from coldness but instead of letting me go up, Stephanie took the long way, just to tease me.

I tried really hard not to whine but in a minute my fingers were turning blue. The coldness was slowly taking over and my eyes were getting wet from the nasty wind.

-- Stephanie... -- I didn't know how to go on. All my instincts were saying to get up but my mind was thinking about Elena. -- Stephanie, please!

She looked down to me, but kept walking, only faster.

I tried to catch up but I was like a clumsy puppy. From the entire struggle to be quicker, my right sleeve fell over my fingers. I made two steps this way, feeling the warm knit under my palm. I quickly let the left sleeve cover my left hand so I could save my skin from burning from the cold ground. In a blink of the eye the knit got all dirty. I felt bad because it was the most expensive piece of clothing I've ever bought! And now it was dragging its soft pinkness on the asphalt.

-- This way! -- Stephanie pointed at the snow-covered grass. I hesitated for a moment but she looked again with her mad eyes so I followed.

-- Youth these days! -- An old man shouted behind me. I looked through my fallen curls and saw a figure in the shadows. Someone had spotted me walk like a dog and I wanted to disappear in an instant. With my hair around my face, I couldn't take much view as I wished, so probably there were others who had also seen me. I was ashamed of myself but helpless to change the course of the night.

-- Now pee like a dog! -- I heard Stephanie commanding. I looked and saw her pointing out at a tree next to me. -- Don't make me repeat myself again!

I couldn't help but to be hesitant. I looked through my hair again; just to be sure there was nobody around. It wasn't as humiliating as her raping my throat, so I decided I could deal with this, for Elena.

I closed to the tree and lifted up my left leg. I pulled down my panties and closed my eyes, trying to stop my memory from remembering what I was doing. The coldness didn't help though. The snow on my knees hurt as if it was a thousand of needles on them. Even the sleeves were beginning to soak and my fingers were slowly drifting out of my control.

At last, I managed to do what I was asked of. Then I put down my knee and looked at Stephanie, hoping this was the end of this insanity. But instead, she said:

-- Aren't you thirsty?

I looked around, trying to find the catch.

-- Um, no!

-- Oh, I think you are! -- Stephanie pointed at a puddle of mud in the middle of the grass. -- You didn't drink your wine, I noticed. Pretend this is just a big glass.

-- Are you... Are you serious?

Stephanie giggled.

-- Of course I am, silly! It will probably be the last sip of water you'll have tonight, so I advise you to get on with it.

I remembered how many times she reminded me that she doesn't like to repeat herself. So I closed to the puddle and looked at it.

-- See: it's covered in snow! It's even fresher this way! -- She said.

I looked at her, not knowing if I was dreaming. This couldn't be real. I would probably awake in my bed in just about...

I held my turtleneck collar aside from the wet surface. I was on the edge of sobbing with every inch closer to the water. Then I stopped and thought about all the tiny organisms living in there, which could make my life miserable for a whole month, if not longer. I stopped, trying to figure out the best move.

Then suddenly my face was deep inside the puddle. I felt a hit on my rear side of the neck and then another one on my cheek, when I hit the bottom of the puddle. Somehow my mind realized Stephanie's boot is pushing my head inside the muddy water. I splashed my fuzzy hands around the puddle, trying to get up or to fight the boot. But the shock of the incoming mud between my lips completely confused my brain and for long three seconds I was just being face-dragged around the mud. At last I found a way to go out, seeing my curls dripping in blackness before the boot overpowered me again. I fought even harder but then I heard a loud and clear command:

prut0
prut0
14 Followers
12