One Anita in My Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Until I hear you drink, I won't let you out!

I fought in terror, disgusted by the awful smell and taste of the mud. But just when I thought the boot went away, a hand grabbed me by the hair and shoved me back again in the water. My right eye was above the surface watching my pink turtleneck soak. I freaked out but the hand didn't let go and my hair was pulled so badly and then shoved into the puddle that I couldn't even scream from the pain.

-- I said, drink, dog!

I fought for another couple of seconds before knowing there wasn't a way out of this. So I opened my mouth with closed eyes and decided to be an actor performing. I intentionally began coughing to push the water away but immediately found out this was a mistake. Thick mud crawled onto my tongue and inside my throat. I gagged and fought with Stephanie but she didn't let go. My gagging and slurping sounded ugly but she was laughing on top of me. Every time I tried to breathe in, mud sunk in my mouth. I was fighting for air, choking. I wanted to beg, to scream, but Stephanie's hand just didn't leave. She was about to drown me and suddenly a part of me recalled the accident at the tournament. This part decided that what was happening was fine and that I deserved more from this. The sudden joy was scary but I didn't have time to feel it like I should, because I was suddenly being pulled out and back into the snowy grass.

My reaction was to move backwards, further from the hell puddle. Stephanie was crouching next to it, laughing at me -- it was the most humiliating laugh I've ever heard. It took me a minute to realize that I was a mess. My pink turtleneck was soaked, my sleeves were dripping with mud and my face looked darker. I pushed away my sticky hair and tried to at least clean my face with some snow. But the coldness on my wet skin was paralyzing.

Stephanie stood up while still laughing.

-- You look even more beautiful now, Anita! If I'd know, I would invite you to a mud bath even sooner!

I backed away even more, coughing and gagging, trying to catch my breath. I was freezing and shaking but couldn't find strengths in me to stand up. Also, I wasn't allowed to.

Stephanie threw me a napkin and said:

-- It's time to show me that shop you mentioned, and to let the real fun to begin.

12