All Comments on 'One August Night Ch. 02'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fucking mom

i wish i had a mother to fuck.

i love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Storys.....One Auguest Night

Great story, just waiting for you to bring in daughter having her way w/mother and brother again. Love your other stories Keep up the great stories.

Thanks.....Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my own mom

My own mom is hot and tan and long legged. ive seen her cumm all over too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
L.A. Wicker is batting 1000!

Another great story from the great Wicker! Lucky Jim is truly blessed. The boy's got two family cunts to fuck at will. Both mom and sis are wild for what Jim's got swinging between his legs, his fat young prick and his loaded young balls. Wicker puts his finger on what's so great about family fucking: "He ran his hands over each of their great asses"--his mother's and his sister's--"and knew he'd never have to worry about another bad date." Why the heck should he? Right in his own family the boy's got two very willing cunts for him to unload his young balls into any old time he feels the urge. The sheer convenience is incredible. What boy wouldn't be green with envy at Jim? No need anymore to jerk it like a 13 year old, no need to make do with inferior twats. Here are the best twats of all--his sister's cute little slit and his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. And both holes are hungering for the boy's big stiff prick. Now it's time for Jim to fuck babies up the family cunts, shoot his potent young semen up his sister's cunt and yell, "Here's comes my little nephew, sis!" and up his mother's twat and shout, "Here comes my baby sister, mom!" Family fucking is just so great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome! You should write more. Particularly mom/son stories. You have a real knack for them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous