One Bad Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a nice place," Lupe comments.

I don't mention that I cleaned and tidied everything just in case she came over. "What, did you think I lived in a pigsty?" I joke.

"Nah. I didn't think you were the type. This place fits you." She appraises the kitchenette in the corner, the low wooden table where I eat most of my meals, the window looking out over the street. I didn't bother to close my blinds before I headed out. Finally, inevitably, her gaze lands on the bed.

I look over at her, suddenly shy. My heart hammers in my chest. I'm almost worried she can hear it.

"Can I...?" Lupe asks, motioning toward the bed.

"Sure."

I watch, mesmerized, as she walks over to my bed. Lupe sits down, creating an indent in the bedspread. She pulls off her shirt.

"Oh, wow," I say despite myself. She leans back on her hands, causing the light to hit her chest. She's only wearing a sports bra. Her tummy just barely swells over her jeans. Lupe looks incredibly soft, yet still so handsome. So confident.

I close the distance between us and bend down to kiss her. I hold her head in both my hands. Her kiss is so warm; I just want to get lost in her. Lupe.

I let my hands drift down to cup her breasts. I kiss her cleavage. She smells lovely, like sweat and men's soap. I reach underneath her arms and feel for the clasp. "Okay?" I ask.

Lupe nods at me, smiling. She tousles my hair. I could get lost in those warm brown eyes, in that kind smile. What a charmer. I can't believe she chose me, of all people.

I undo the clasp and pull her bra off. Her breasts fall, hanging in their natural place. They're so soft. I've slept with a couple girls, but whenever I touch a woman's chest for the first time, I feel like a virgin all over again. It never gets old.

Lupe's breasts are a bit too big to hold in my hands, but I cup them anyways. They feel so smooth. Her nipples are soft. They grow stiff under my touch, turning a darker shade of brown. I kneel to take one in my mouth because there's absolutely nothing like that feeling. I look up at her as I swirl my tongue around it. With my free hand, I circle her other nipple. Then I alternate, giving each an equal amount of attention.

"Jesus, Jack." Her breath hitches. "Don't get ahead of yourself." She cradles my head in her hands so she can kiss me again, then pulls my shirt over her head.

The air is cool on my skin. I unclasp my bra, and Lupe takes it off my shoulders. It joins the growing pile of discarded clothing at the foot of my bed. We both shuffle out of our pants in much the same way.

There's a brief moment during which we both sit in silence, just looking at each other. Neither of us speaking, neither moving to touch the other. I drink Lupe in with my eyes. Her smooth skin, the little happy trail of hair starting at her belly button and disappearing underneath the waistband of her boxers. Her breasts, her hips, her thighs. She looks so confident in her body, just sitting there. I could stare at her forever.

I glance up to meet her eyes. I find she's looking at me in just the same way. My shoulders, breasts, hips, gangly legs. I never give my nude body much thought. But Lupe stares at me like she's seeing something wonderful, something out of the ordinary. The look in her eyes makes me blush.

"C'mere," she says, a small smile on her face.

I sink into her lap, my legs on either side of hers. Our breasts touch; mine are a bit larger, and I press them together so our nipples line up. She chuckles. Her skin is darker than mine by a few shades. Her breasts have some stretch marks; I bet her hips and ass do, too.

Lupe takes my chin in her hand. "My eyes are up here," she jokes. Then she pulls me into another kiss.

I part my lips; my tongue finds hers naturally. I don't even notice my eyes closing. Gently, I press on her shoulders, and she yields, sinking back on the covers. I place a hand behind her head to cushion her fall. No need: her head lands on a pillow.

Lupe's hands venture down my back. I hold onto her for dear life. Her body is incredibly warm under mine. She smells lovely. I can't get enough of her; I want to bury my head in her shoulder and just breathe her in for the rest of time.

Because my eyes are closed, my other sensations become stronger. I pay closer attention to every little murmur out of her mouth, every stroke of her hands down my back. She even tastes nice.

I finally pull away to look at her again. Lupe smiles up at me. I leave little kisses on her jaw and neck, traveling lower toward her breasts. I cup them gently, resisting the urge to squeeze. They're so soft. Even though I have my own pair, I'm obsessed. I can't stop caressing them. I stroke my hands up and down over her breasts, admiring the stiffness of her nipples under my palms.

I glance up at Lupe. She's got a soft look in her eyes. She smiles a bit when she makes eye contact with me.

I kiss her right breast and take her right nipple between my lips. My eyes close on instinct. I suck gently at it, letting my tongue flick over the tip. It grows nice and stiff in my mouth. I play with the other one, too, lazily circling Lupe's other nipple with my forefinger.

She sighs softly, shifting in the bed. Her hand comes down to ruffle my hair. "That's so nice," she murmurs.

I switch sides, sucking on her other breast. I twirl my finger around her wet nipple, newly exposed to the cool air. It's very stiff. I trace it ever so gently. Doing this while also using my mouth requires a bit of coordination--sort of like patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time--but I've had practice.

Lupe's breath hitches. I open my eyes to glance up: her own eyes are closed, her head tilted back. She looks so handsome in the low lamplight.

I repeat the sequence a few more times until her breath starts to run a little ragged. Then I let my free hand travel down to her waistband. I look up at her and make an "Mm?" sound, despite my mouth being full.

"Go ahead," she says, smiling down at me.

I wiggle her boxers down enough to feel her hipbone under her warm skin. I sit up to get them all the way off. She helps me, raising her lower half off the bed.

"Hello," I say, looking at her bush. Her happy trail leads down to a triangle of black, curly hair over her mound.

She chuckles. "Hello yourself, handsome."

I just smile up at her. Then I plant kisses on her navel, drawing lower and lower. I bury my nose in her bush and take a deep whiff. Lupe has a pleasant, strong, almost musky smell, and I can't wait for a taste. But I want to pace myself.

I kiss and softly nip at her thick inner thighs. She's quite sensitive there, and she gasps a little when she feels the brush of teeth.

"Oh, for God's sake, just get to it already," Lupe says. She grabs me by the hair and practically pushes my head down right where she wants it. Well, who am I to argue with that?

Her labia are slightly darker than the surrounding skin. I part them with my fingers. She's soaked and plump with arousal. I lap with the flat of my tongue from bottom to top, relishing in the little gasps that come out of her mouth. This is all I wanted from the moment I met Lupe--to please her, to make her cry out for me.

I repeat that a few times. I don't want to zero in on her clit too soon. I tell myself it's because she might be sensitive there, but really, it's because I want to make this last. I could stay here between Lupe's thighs all night.

I lick the entrance to her vagina and travel upward to touch the underside of her clit. She tastes just as good as she smells. Pussy really doesn't taste like anything else. I've never understood why people don't like the flavor. I can't get enough of it.

I decide to finally stop teasing her and focus. I roll the point of my tongue around her clit in slow circles. Lupe moans aloud. She grips my head tighter, making a fist in my hair. I get comfortable on my belly with my elbows propping me up.

My eyes are closed for the most part, but every couple minutes I open them to check on her. I look up at Lupe to see her mouth half-open, her eyes rolling back. She's got one hand on me and one hand squeezing her breast. I think I'm doing just fine.

I squeeze my legs together. I'm sure there must be a wet spot staining my briefs. My clit throbs, demanding her touch.

I keep going, lapping quickly at her clit. This time, I go right for the center, and I know Lupe feels it: her moans grow higher and higher, closer together. She pulls my head so tight against her body that I can hardly breathe. If this is how I die, then I'll have died a very happy woman.

Her hips start to buck: intermittently at first, then almost constantly. Lupe tries to say something, but her voice is so strained I can't understand her. Her muscles contract spasmodically, causing her back to arch. I can hardly keep my mouth on her. I just relax my jaw and let her rub herself against my tongue.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God--" Lupe moans. Then she goes completely silent, toes digging into my back. Her lower body keeps trembling for what feels like a blissful eternity before she finally relaxes. She sinks, spent, into the blankets.

I sit up and lick my lips. My mouth, chin, nose, and part of my cheeks are sticky. I smile at her.

"Wow," Lupe says. "Whew." Her eyes are still a bit glazed over.

"What were you trying to say back there?"

"Dunno." She smiles. "That was really good. Jeez, Jack."

"No problem." I pull myself up to kiss her again. She's breathing fast, but she accepts anyways, tasting herself on my lips and tongue.

When we finally break apart, she plants a soft kiss on my cheek. "Sit between my legs," she says, pulling herself up to rest her back against the headboard.

I do as she says. I rest my back against her warm chest. This way, we can feel each other breathing; I even feel each of her breaths at the back of my neck. Somehow that makes it a lot more intimate, even though we're already pretty much as intimate as you can get.

I put my hands in my lap, unsure what to do with them. I'm still in my underwear. She threads her arms under mine and reaches around to touch my breasts. Those hands, so soft, so strong. Square brown hands. Her nails are clipped short like mine. She handles arc welders and power tools with those hands, and now she's touching me so gently.

I sigh and sink back into her. She licks her fingers and plays with my nipples. She cups my breasts, then rolls the nipples under her thumbs. It feels lovely. Electricity travels from my nipples down between my legs. "Mm," I murmur, letting my eyes flutter shut.

Lupe trails her hand down to my crotch. She traces her fingertip down the midline of my body, going lower and lower, making me shiver. She stops when she reaches the wet spot. "Hm, somebody's wet."

"Yep." Heat rises to my cheeks.

She reaches for the waistband of my briefs. "Can I--?"

"Sure."

Lupe slips her hand underneath, feeling her way through my bush. She reaches my pussy and dips her fingers inside, promptly soaking them.

"Let's get you out of these."

I shuck my briefs, still sitting between her legs. I toss them over the edge of the bed.

She puts her hand back between my thighs, and I spread my legs a bit on instinct. I can almost feel her smiling.

Lupe makes a V with her two first fingers and rubs them on either side of my slit. It's nice, just a bit of stimulation. She's got nothing against taking it slow, either. Her free hand is still cupping my breast.

She gently touches my clit through the clitoral hood. She toys with it a little, letting me feel her touch secondhand through the hood rubbing against my clitoris.

"Hm, you've clearly done this before," I say. I let her fully take over. I trust her.

"Once or twice, I guess." I'm sure it's more than that.

She reaches down for my vagina and slips a finger partway inside, just teasing the entrance. I'm so turned on that even that, by itself, feels amazing. I sigh happily. I'm so wet, I wouldn't mind another finger. Or two.

As if she were reading my mind, Lupe adds another finger into the mix, stretching me open. She crooks her fingers in a beckoning motion. Slowly but surely. It feels so nice I can't help but tense up a little. A shudder runs down my spine.

Then she finally starts to touch my clit. She brings up her index finger and skates over my clit, just the pad touching. It's electric. I feel a little moan building up in my throat despite myself. "God, that's good," I say.

"Good," she says in a low voice, right into my ear. Her voice sounds almost like a purr. She's the cat that got the cream, after all.

Lupe brings her fingers back down to my entrance and teases me again. Then back to my clit. And again, again. Each time, she rubs my clit a little faster, draws a couple more moans out of me. These hands--Lupe's hands. I've been fantasizing about them for days.

Before I know it, she's driven me right to the edge. My back is arched stiff. My head is thrown back against her shoulder. It feels so good. Every touch is warmth coursing through me, bringing me to the inevitable conclusion.

"God, Lupe, don't stop," I whine. I dig my nails into her thigh.

She zeroes in on my clit, rubbing faster and faster. That gentle, insistent touch. She knows just how to please a woman. My whole body, it seems, is reduced down to my clit, and the waves of electricity bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I finally come with a low moan. My legs shake. She never stops touching me all the while, even as I start flopping and spasming like a fish out of water. In the end, I have to push her hand away--it's so good it hurts.

I fully relax against her, heart pounding. I'm out of breath. She holds me close to her chest, arms wrapped around me. She lays a kiss on the crown of my head.

After a few minutes, I get up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. She follows me.

It's a bit comedic: the two of us crammed into that tiny bathroom. There's hardly space for one person to stand between the toilet and the sink, much less two. She mostly just sits on the toilet as I brush my teeth.

"Lupe, if you wanted," I say, glancing at her in the mirror, "you could stay the night. But only if you want, I mean. You don't have to."

She smiles. "Don't be an idiot. I'd love to."

A few minutes later, we're both ready for bed. It's a hot enough night that we decide to sleep in our underwear.

I lead her back to the main room. I get us both a glass of water. I drink mine in one big gulp, looking at her all the while. Lupe looks so confident in her skin. I can't stop staring at her. Even now, just standing in her boxers after a crazy night, she's still handsome.

"Get into bed," I tell her, "I'll turn off the light."

I hear the rustling of sheets as I go to turn off the lamp. I make my way back in the darkness. I know my apartment by heart, but the warm body sharing my bed is definitely a new feature. I'm almost afraid that she won't be there when I go to pull back the covers.

But she's there: of course she's there. I clamber under the covers and feel out her shoulder. I sidle up behind her and kiss her cheek. I hold her close. I hope I'll never have to let her go.