One Bangin' Birthday

Story Info
An all to familiar intruder gives her the gift of anal.
4.1k words
4.54
19.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twisted my key in the front door lock, excited to finally be home. When I left for work early this morning my husband had told me to "start getting excited about my birthday surprise..." He said it would be apparent when I got home...then he kissed me goodbye with a wicked glint in his eye and I headed off to work.

Later that evening when I stepped inside our home, I hung up my jacket and purse as usual; revealing my black leather pencil skirt and a plunging dark red sweater set. I wore minimal jewelry, with just a simple gold charm necklace (given to me by my husband and one of my favorites!) dangling temptingly between my full breasts, small gold earrings, and my wedding ring on my left hand. I admired my ring, making it shimmer in the light of the hall and admiring how it looked on my manicured hand.

I noticed the house was mostly dark and oddly quiet as I kicked off my heels and walked into the kitchen. Flicking on the lights, I smiled as streamers and balloons were illuminated hanging from the ceiling and cabinets. A birthday card sat on the counter next to a stunning bouquet.

I leaned in, breathing deeply and inhaling the sweet scent of flowers. Scrawled on the envelope in my husband's handwriting it said, "Open Me." Slipping my finger under the seal, I pulled out a simple card that read, "Happy Birthday my love! 28 spanks or 28 licks...don't put up a fight and you'll be rewarded. Use your safeword if you want me to stop. Love, Me."

"Don't put up a fight, what does that mean -" I thought, when suddenly from behind me came a large hand that quickly covered my mouth. A strong arm wrapped around my waist holding me firmly in place.

I started to scream out, although it was quickly muffled by the firm slightly calloused hand. He squeezed me tight, and I panicked, squirming to get him to loosen his grip on my waist. I felt his head drop to my ear, and a familiar voice growled softly, " I said not to put up a fight."

Instantly, I relaxed and my panic ebbed away, only to be replaced by hot arousal. I knew all I would have to say was our safeword, "Blueberry" and this would all stop. But I didn't want it to stop. Breathing in I smelled my husband's spicy cedar cologne and all my senses calmed.

My husband - and captor it appeared - slid his hands down suddenly, wrapping my wrists in his hands and tugging me, "cum with me. Don't put up a fight and you will be rewarded, beautiful." He lead me down the hall to the door of my office, which was currently closed. A numbered pin pad had been added to the door since this morning. He keyed in a code, and opened the door, quickly pushing me inside. I was greeted with a room that was - oh so different - than before.

What used to be my office was now lit with warm lights, glowing softly to illuminate a king-sized four-poster bed where my desk used to sit. The bed was made up of soft blankets in deep grays and furs as well as so many pillows! Fixed to the bed posts I noticed some intimidating straps and buckles...

The room was glowing with candles, illuminating the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves that were the last remnant of what was my office. An array of...beautiful and somewhat scary toys lay spread out neatly on the side tables; paddles, crops, and other things I didn't know the name of hung from the one wall not filled with books. A long padded bench sat under one bookshelf, dangling with more straps.

"Welcome to your birthday surprise my love, your abduction, and our new training room."

This man, he knew me better than I knew myself! He knew about the smut I read before bed, the porn I liked, and how I loved him to take control. I blushed as I scanned the room, taking it all in...the first time of many I would "take it all" in this room I was certain...

I smiled to myself, starting to turn towards my husband - "Don't turn around," he demanded gruffly. "I can't have you seeing my face after all..." Oh yes, the other part of my gift, a dark fantasy come to life...I shivered in anticipation.

My blood was racing with excitement, causing my nipples to stiffen and my clit to throb teasingly. I felt the rough stubble of his beard graze my ear, "You're welcome my love." he whispered in a low growl.

"Tonight birthday girl, tonight I broke into your home, and while your husband is at work, I am going to break in this depraved room he built for you and I am going to have my way with your sweet body until you are screaming and begging me for more."

A soft blindfold was slipped over my eyes, and not even a sliver of light peaked through, plunging me into darkness. I felt my hair gently but firmly pulled back in a ponytail. I shivered as a warm hand slipped under my cardigan and grazed my shoulder, sliding down the soft material. He slowly unzipped the back of my skirt. Sliding down the leather over my ass and down my legs he traced his hand over my ass, giving it a light slap.

Now that my skirt was around my ankles it revealed my black garter, thong, and thigh-high stockings. "You naughty girl, you are just begging to get fucked in that outfit," he all but groaned out. My top was next, and soon I stood in front of him in only my black stockings and black lace bra, and quickly dampening panties.

"Come with me" his deep voice beckoned, and he tugged at my wrists held easily in his large hand. Now blindfolded, I had to think about what we were walking towards...he guided me forward to...it was the oddly shaped bench! We stopped, and I felt a soft rope being tied firmly around each wrist.

Gentle but firm pressure was applied to my back, pushing me forward so I was bending at the waist. He picked me up, moving my whole body forward slightly. I was startled as the cool leather of the bench grazed my nipples. "Bend forward all the way, I want to see that ass," my captor encouraged. Now I could feel the bench between my legs as I lay down on my stomach, straddling the soft cool leather. I was rewarded for following his instructions with a sharp smack on my ass.

Quickly I felt each hand get buckled to the base of the bench. Breathe," he said, trailing a hand down my spine. He walked around to my backside, which was completely exposed except for my stockings and panties. I slowly let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding.

A large hand began to rub up and down the seam of my panties, between my spread thighs. He had to feel how wet I was. A soft moan escaped me as I relaxed into his touch, settling into my new position.

"I don't think we'll be needing these," he said roughly, as I felt a tug at my panties and they were suddenly ripped off of me...he must have cut them off!

"What a site you are bent over and tied up like a little gift...I've been watching you for a while now, you know, waiting for the right time. As luck would have it, I am glad I waited...now I can really take my time working you with all these fun toys your husband has prepared for us. First though, first I need to taste this pussy!"

I heard him move a piece of furniture...a chair maybe? I felt warm breath on my ass, "god, you look good enough to eat! I think I will!" I felt a nibble on my ass cheek, and a trailing tongue slid over my ass towards my now exposed slit. I wiggled my ass, trying to move my pussy closer to his mouth. I felt his hands on both of my ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading me. "Oh, by the way, I saw your husband made this room soundproof...so I can really make you scream in here... let's test that out sweet girl!"

I felt his hands on either side of my ass, spreading me yet again but this time...a warm tongue, his tongue, the mouth of my intruder...began to slowly lick and nibble at my pussy lips. I moaned, squirming again. He lapped gently at my sensitive clit, sweeping his warm tongue across the bud in lazy circles. His rough stubble felt like heaven as it rubbed across my most sensitive area.

His tongue continued to tease, lazily wandering from my aching clit, to my pussy lips, and finally, darting into my aching center. He groaned into me, "ah you are so sweet...absolutely delicious," and his hot breath felt so fucking good! He continued his ministrations, nibbling, tugging, and then giving sweet kisses to the most sensitive part of me. "Please," I begged, "please, I need more!"

He needed no encouragement as he renewed his licking with reckless abandon - as if he could live off the taste of me! He licked, lapped, and sucked, flicking my clit with his tongue while I moaned and squirmed into him, needing this, needing him, needing MORE! I stiffened as I felt something..his finger? Pressed slowly into my wet aching pussy. His licking continued as a warm finger slowly eased in, and then back out.

I must have sighed in frustration because I heard him chuckle as he continued to pump his finger in and out of me while he licked me. This bench...oh my godddd this bench...I was so EXPOSED! And getting eaten out in this position? Finger fucked? It was absolute heaven! I would not miss the office that used to occupy this room, and I couldn't believe this was all for me!

Slowly. SO. Fucking. Slowly. I felt a second finger join the first inside me. I was moaning loudly now, grinding against his mouth and those fucking fingers. They pumped into my pussy, slick with his spit and my arousal. This continued until I lost track of time, of where I was, of which way was up! All I knew was that I felt so good, so fucking good, and needed to cum! It was almost as if he heard my thoughts and wanted to keep my orgasm at bay - because the licking and pumping stopped, and his fingers slid out of my pussy. I wanted to cry in frustration!

I jumped when I felt a cool trickle on my ass as lube was applied. Then I felt a cool presence at my entrance, pushing. "The night is still young, beautiful, and we need to get this perfect ass ready to take my fat cock..." I trembled at that comment. My husband and I had played with my ass before but we had never had anal sex! We have tried, but I am so small he is ... not! More than 7 inches long and THICK...and it just didn't FIT! It seemed like my intruder was built very similarly to my husband...I was excited and a bit scared for what was to come.

"God, I just want to stretch you to your limits! I want to fill you up and make you scream around my cock..." The pushing at my asshole continued, and I felt my ass slowly part for the intrusion. He took his time, working what I assumed was a metal butt plug in and out of my ass until I was pushing back into it with what little movement I could manage. After the licking I had just received - without an orgasm I might add - I was so turned on and needed something, anything to fill me up!

"Look at you, good girl! Just begging to have your ass worked by me! I think you are ready for something bigger..." and I felt a new sensation on my ass replacing the old one. Maybe another plug? I could feel it was slightly larger than the one previous, and rubber instead of metal. When he had it at its widest point, he held it there, slowly twisting, and then with one final press it was fully inside me. I moaned as he seated it, the flared base keeping it firmly in place. I squirmed at the new feeling, adjusting to the new glorious stretch. I heard the sound of him undressing behind me, and I shivered, picturing the tattooed and hard-muscled body I loved standing behind me while I was so vulnerable.

I felt something cool and flat on my ass, just rubbing up and down, and in large circles.

*Smack*

My whole body jolted in surprise as he struck me with a paddle, my muscles clenching.

"I want you to count each smack. If you lose count there will be...consequences - for you, not for me. Nod so I know you understand." I nodded my head, "yes."

*Smack* "Two." I moaned out.

"Ahh, smarty pants!" he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. "Keep going, this is going to be..so much fun."

*Smack* "Three!"

*Smack* I moaned as this slap of the paddle jostled the butt plug, and a feeling like electricity went through my whole body as I reacted to the pleasure.

"You forgot to count," he said menacingly.

I heard a small noise and then - the plug in my ass was - growing - expanding - in my tight hole! "Oh goddddd..." I moaned. My eyes fluttered under the blindfold. That. THAT. That feeling! I squirmed, trying to hump the bench I was straddling to massage my clit. My pussy was aching to be filled, jealous of the stuffing my ass was receiving.

*Smack* another slap landed on my ass, this one harder than the others.

"You will cum when I tell you, birthday girl, and no sooner. Also, you forgot to count again." And he squeezed the pump for the plug again, stretching me wider still! "Ahhhhhh, I moaned.

"Six" he growled. *Smack* "Six," I echoed.

*Smack* "Seven." My ass was burning from the paddle but tingling from the fullness of the plug.

*Smack* "Eight."

*Smack* "Nine."

His hand caressed my ass as if admiring the pink flushed skin. Goosebumps broke out all over me as he stroked along the newly sensitive skin. He pulled gently on the plug, stretching my ass to the newly inflated girth of the thing. I moaned out, shaking at the fullness.

*Smack* "Not fair..." I moaned. "You're trying to get me to miscount!"

"Guilty!" he said, and at the same time, he pumped the toy again, making it even larger inside me. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed out, in pleasure and surprise!

"No more counting, I want to hear you scream for more."

More smacks peppered my ass, jostling the newly enlarged plug and making me grunt at every slap. I felt a hand on my ass again, messaging it gently. He kissed my cheeks gently, rubbing and lightly squeezing. He wiggled the base of the plug, starting to press it firmly into me. He began to fuck me lazily with the inflated plug. " I wish you could see yourself," he whispered darkly, "you are so fucking beautiful spread out before me."

"I can see your fucking pussy is actually dripping - you want me to fill up that perfect tight pussy, don't you? Is it jealous of the attention I'm giving that sweet ass?"

I nodded, "Yes, please. I need more," I gasped out. "I need you inside me. Please, fuck me. Use me and bury your fat cock deep inside me!"

"How do you feel about double penetration?" he asked. Except he was now in front of me. I felt the head of his cock press against my lips, and I parted, hungry to taste HIM and show him how appreciative I was for all of this. Precum coated the tip of his cock and I opened wide, taking his thick head in my mouth - barely!

He reached over me and wiggled the plug - I moaned around his cock in my mouth. "Holy hell, your mouth is amazing! Do that again!" and he wiggled the plug in my ass again. He fucked me with the plug as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth, pressing into my throat. I moaned again, groaning at the absolute FULLNESS.

He continued fucking my mouth, burying himself in me as I drooled all over his thick length. I felt like I was in goddamn heat! Insatiable for his cock, for the fullness, for the release! He tasted so fucking good! Clean, and slightly musky, I could feel the large mushroom tip of his cock shoving its way deeper down my throat until I could almost reach out with my tongue and lap at his balls.

I cried out as he pulled away, taking his cock with him! "Please! More!" I said, almost shouting it!

He grabbed my ponytail as he walked around my body, tugging as he settled behind me again. "Remember, you don't cum until I tell you." I nodded. Anything, I'd do anything he asked if he will just give me what I need!

"I know what you need," he whispered, reading my mind again. "You need me to fill that tight pussy, while that inflatable plug is stretching your perfect ass for me."

I whimpered.

"Exactly," he said. "God, you are so fucking perfect, and HOT!"

And with that, I felt him tug on my hair, straightening my posture as I arched my back, presenting my ass and pussy to him.

I felt him apply more lube to both my ass and pussy, and it dribbled down to mix with my juices. His thick cock pressed into my entrance, rubbing along my sensitive lips and the skin separating my pussy from my stretched tight asshole.

I whimpered again.

I felt him press in, and it was like the world was shattering around me! His thick cock head had felt so big in my mouth, but it felt huge inside my pussy! All I could do was moan and tremble as he slowly fed the length of his cock into my pussy, all the while slowly messaging the plug in my ass.

Finally, I felt his thighs against the back of my legs and knew he was fully seated inside me. We both groaned in unison. I pushed back against him, grinding against the thick length of him. "You are a naughty girl, you like being filled up by my cock and that thick butt plug?" I moaned in response.

He started fucking me, but as he pulled away he pulled the butt plug with him, and then suddenly he thrust both his cock and the butt plug back into me, bottoming out. Again, he pulled back bringing the plug with him and spreading my ass wider to accommodate the thick center of the inflatable plug. He continued this maddening pattern until my heart felt like it was pounding in rhythm with his thrusts, and all I could do was moan strapped to this fucking bench, and take what he was giving me.

"I've been holding back and saving my cum for you. But I want to cum in your ass beautiful, and it looks like you're ready for me now. I want to explode together, and when I'm deep inside you, I'll pump you full of my thick hot cum." I whimpered, agreeing with whatever he said, needing it all. I heard him release the valve on the toy filling my ass, and it shrank back to its starting size, leaving me suddenly...empty, despite his thick cock still buried in my pussy. "I know love, I'll fill you up again, don't worry," he growled.

I felt him pull away from my pussy, and god, what a sight I must be! My garter still held up my thigh-high black stockings but my ass was now spotted with pink and red lines, and my asshole gaped a bit, waiting for what was next. My juices trailed down my leg as I quivered, waiting.

He wasted no time, and shortly after the butt plug was removed, he rubbed some lube on his length and then pressed the head of his thick cock to my asshole. Instead of the pain that usually accompanied this move, I felt only warm heat travel from my core, spreading into my thighs and causing my breasts to become heavy and swollen feeling. I moaned letting him know I was ok.

"You are so fucking sexy, and your ass is so perfectly tight!" he growled as he eased his length into me. All I could do was focus on his thick cock in my ass and the amazing stretching fullness I felt. Inch by delicious inch he pressed into me, messaging parts of me I didnt know existed. Needing more, needing release, I ground back into him, forcing the full length of him into me. We both seemed to let out a sigh of satisfaction at that.

He grabbed my hair, using it for leverage as he started fucking my ass. Nothing slow about it, but I was ready, he had made sure I was ready. He groaned, gripping my hair and my hip, forcing himself deep inside me over and over until it felt like I was going to implode around him. "Next time I'll add a dildo to your pussy while I fuck your perfect ass and make you cum on two dicks." I moaned, picturing it.

"For now, I'm going to pump my hot load into your ass - for the first time, but definately not the last time, beautiful." He kept fucking me, the tight pain replaced by hot pleasure as he stretched me, filled me.

"I give you permission to cum," he growled. "cum on my cock baby. You've been so fucking good, you take my cock so fucking well, cum now."

Thats all permission I needed. I moaned, squeezing him tight as suddenly the world was shattering around me. I saw stars behind my eyelids as he kept fucking me hard through my orgasm. "You are so fucking perfect," he moaned, and then I felt his shaft swell inside me as he buried himself in me, all the way to his balls. Another orgasm hit me like a wave crashing over me as hot warmth filled me up, pumping load after load hed been saving up into my quivering ass.

12