One Bangin' Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room seemed to stop spinning as I became aware of my surroundings and my...perdicament. Still secured to that wonderful bench, my chest heaved with my gasping breaths as I tried to regain my senses. As he pulled away and out of me, he growled, "Let's not waste a drop..." and he quickly slid the original metal butt plug inside me. "Unghhh" I groaned, my sensitive ass enjoying the coolness of the metal butt plug. It slid in easily, aided by the lube, some escaped cum, and of course the training I had just been given.

I felt him wiping me clean with a cloth, being carful of my tender ass and swollen clit. One by one he released my hands from their bindings to the bench; taking each one in his grasp and massaging them slowly up and down my arms, bringing back the bloodflow.

"Stand up, but slowly," he instructed. I did just that, pushing off the bench and slowly rising up. Slightly dizzy I swayed, but he held me firm against him as I found my footing.He leaned down, kissing me deeply.

Sweeping me up into his arms, still blindfolded all I could do was hold onto his neck as he walked us quickly to the other side of the room, where he gently placed me on the bed. "Close your eyes, and keep them closed while you adjust to the light in the room ok?" He slid the blindfold off, and I did as he instructed. Slowly, I peeked out of one eye, and then the other. His face smiled down at me and he smirked through his beard as we made eye contact.

"Thank you," I grinned at him, stretching out on the plush bed. "Thank you for the best gift, and for being the best husband!"

I groaned as he lay down, spooning me. His hand reached around me, landing on my usually flat stomach, now swollen with his cum.

"It is I that should be thanking you, my perfect wife, just wait for round two!"

12