One Big, Happy Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted desperately to leave, but now with my crotch wet and my nipples starched, I was forced to maintain my posture. Meanwhile, my family had begun a makeshift version of "truth or dare," that was performed as much for my viewing as for their perverted pleasure. Some sequence in each scene of the video provoked one of them to challenge each other or even to ask me, if I would ever act-out a situation like the one currently being shown. There was plenty of alcohol being consumed but I think it was more to steady their nerves than to get drunk. It allowed them to give voice to their raunchy fantasies while getting to watch me squirm under their gaze. They were openly trying to seduce me into their erotic perversions.

They did not brazenly commit any overt, obscene act. Infact, I wondered for a moment if this were all some sort of playful joke. My curiosity and imagination had been peaked and almost overcome by now, which I believed was the ultimate goal. And really, I didn't know how to respond. I caught myself stealing quick glances at them when I heard a soft, throaty moan or when the unmistakable sound of moist flesh being vigorously massaged sent some sensual signals streaming through my prickly nervous system.

When I would look up, one or more of them would always be watching me, licking their lips or circling some engorged body part with just the tip of a delicate finger, leaving my tense torso and vivid imagination as sexual torture for my soul. They were scouting my emotions and charting which scenes or what gestures caused my eyes to widen and the breath to be caught in my throat. One person's hand was not shy about unbuttoning someone's shirt or loosening a zipper. Muffled moans and languid movements accompanied by vulgar descriptions of just how each of them would like the decadent scene on film to play-out brought lascivious looks and leering smiles to their ogling faces and always directed towards me.

I must painfully admit, that having three people sitting so close to me and in various stages of undress, fondling one another, while lustfully commenting on the perverse action of an erotic movie, was sending uncontrollable tremors throughout my highly aroused anatomy. I tried to maintain some semblance of poise and not allow my fevered inventiveness to lead me into incestuous deviance. But the lewd temptations and the crude, bold dialogue was unavoidable and impossible to filter out.

I was about to speak-up and ask for an explanation for their juvenile behavior, but the correct words lodged in my throat. The blanket being shared between them had slipped towards their ankles and the three of them had barely any clothing to conceal their obvious lack of inhibitions. My mother was wearing a flimsy, pink cotton tank-top. Actually, "wearing" it was an operative phrase since the thin straps had been eased from her shoulders and slid down her arms, revealing her bountiful bosom and deep cleavage which she seemed both slightly skittish and peculiarly hyperexcited to display. When she saw me staring at her exposed chest, she nervously crossed her arms across her abundant breasts but pointedly did not move to pull up the blanket or to wiggle back into her shirt.

My aunt was also topless. She must have begun the evening in a fluffy, light-blue halter-top, but it had since been lowered either by her hands or those of my brother, so that it laid in a jumbled heap around her waist, allowing her perky tits to wobble freely and the pouty nipples to stand boldly in the crisp air. Her hands were also clutching her firm tits, but not as much for concealment as to circle the pink areolae and pinch the rubbery tips to keep them firmly agitated. She wore a devilish smile as opposed to my mom's tormented grimace.

Will, sitting like Caligula surrounded by his favorite concubines, was wearing only grey flannel shorts that had apparently been stretched from both sides since the leg holes had gaping openings that permitted his solid erection to jut from one side and stand firmly upraised and looking menacing. The engorged, bulbous helmet was slick and reddened from what must have been some feverish flogging and the pink pillar of substantial girth and length was laced with protruding, purplish veins. I could actually see his ballsack in the loose shorts, nestled in the wiry curls with the plum-sized orbs seeming to pump their semi-liquid sperm upward towards the flared head as I watched in captivated amazement. His leering grin was ear-to-ear as he ogled my startled expression and the helpless state of confusion that I found myself in.

His hand first travelled between his legs with my foolish eyes following every movement as if hypnotized by his erotic seduction. He wore an evil look as he firmly and deliberately tugged at his throbbing tool. His grip settled around the firm pole sprouted from his loins and he smoothly stroked the entire length of it as I watched in open-mouthed hunger and bewilderment. The hairy, heavy scrotum bounced as his jerking became more frantic, causing the huge, phallic organ to strain under his manipulations. Now, my eyes weren't the only ones zeroed-in on his sexual antics. My mother and my aunt reached their closest hands to fondle his generous gonads like Chinese Therapy Balls and to pump his thick, textured rod to encourage the milky syrup to rise up the firm shaft.

With the women providing the manual stimulation and three sets of horny, feminine eyes glued to his meaty manhood, Will stretched his arms to the sides and gathered his two older female relatives in his grasp. Both women scooched closer to him, their heads and mouths provocatively close to his straining tool, and his hands slid along their ribs and took two generous handfuls of their swaying tits in his grip. He smiled lustily at me and his serpentine tongue flickered-out and then moistened his red lips as his big hands squeezed the soft flesh of the ladies' boobs. His palms kneaded the plump mammaries and his fingers pinched and teased the hardened nubs that crowned each tit.

The bizarrely erotic thrill I was receiving from this episode held me frozen in place and I couldn't look away. My submissive inaction seemed to confirm some predetermined supposition of my brother's that by whatever spell he had entangled my mother and my aunt in his web of depravity, that my reluctant acceptance must somehow be a part of my genetic makeup. He slumped back on the couch in all of his glory, weighing the outer breast of each woman and juggling in his hands the jiggly heft of them. Neither woman made any attempt to pry his exploring fingers from their floppy globes, concentrating their attention on his remarkable organ with their slavish mouths drooling and the yearning, desperate look on their faces showing unbridled lust. They no longer cared that I was watching their lurid tryst. Infact the idea that they were free to express their wanton desires- incestuous taboo or not- only emboldened their shocking conduct.

My aunt had been wearing a satiny robe, loosely tied at the waist before her intimate gyrations had shifted the slick material from her sultry body. I guess that she had started-out, covered in robe and blanket but now all that was left intact was the remnants of her top and a dampened pair of pink undies that did not hide much flesh. And if there was any pubic hair on her writhing cunt as she gloried in her nephew's soft groping, it was tightly trimmed or tamped down from the sticky moisture oozing from her yearning pussy. The pink panties were quickly turning a deeper red from where her crotch absorbed the pungent wetness, and she was not shy to show me the stimulating effect Will's probing fingers had on her.

Mom was on the other side and acting just as wanton in her incestuous lust. Grinding her hips into the sofa and pressing her curvaceous anatomy against her son's heavily perspiring torso, her small fingers attempted to corral and control the throbbing pole jutting from my brother's pelvis. Her hand moved shakily before my stunned eyes, from his wiry, dank curls up and around the bulging column of flesh and circled the mushroomed head of the pinkened dome. Then with the slight trickle of precum that leaked from the helmeted tip, she spread the slickened substance along the veiny shaft and pumped the thick, smooth skin of his cock from rounded tip to sturdy base. The oily lubrication coated his enormous rod and allowed her supple hand to glide effortlessly along the fleshy length of his manhood. She pumped it swiftly up and down, her own bare breasts rising and falling with the sensual exercise. And through lowered lids and reddened cheeks, her eyes met mine as she methodically masturbated the swollen cock of her first born.

She lulled in the slow ecstasy of Will's grip on her breast, alternating gentle caresses and rough pinches that startled her but excited her prurient desires. As she stroked his cock with my aunt practically laying her head in his crotch and using her soft, pink tongue to bathe his bloated balls, I saw her mouth moving in silent pleadings, asking him to fuck her and make her cum. His hand seemed to reassure her of his intent as he cupped the soft underside of her wobbly breast and with his thumb and fingers twisting and pulling the taut nipple, he openly laid claim to his mother's sensual and sensitive body.

She was dressed in white shorts that hugged her hips and sharply displayed her toned legs. The zipper had been pulled-down at some point earlier, and her squirming had by now, revealed most of her mid-section to my view and it was apparent that like my aunt, if any of the kinky, blondish curls that should have covered her swollen clit remained in place, they were well hidden or closely cropped. And as her legs scissored and stretched to Will's deft manipulations, the shorts slowly slid down her thighs, halted only by the sweat holding them to her calves but then abruptly settling in a wrinkled pile at her ankles. Her unladylike posture only confirmed that her pubic thatch had been mown to bare skin and she was eager and anxious to exhibit her raw snatch.

The women were tired with wrestling Will's shorts and they both had an arm in the legholes of his trunks, so in brazen form and regardless of my concerns, they dragged the dampened cloth from his hips while he lifted his butt from the cushions, and slipped the worn, wet material over his muscular thighs and off his hairy legs. He seemed to exalt in the ministrations of his harem.

I was both mesmerized and horrified by the lewd, crude arrangement that I was witness to. My breath came in shallow gasps of air and sweat poured from my twitching frame. This was incest! Infact, right before my shocked eyes it was my family engaged in the most degenerate level of depravity that I could ever imagine. And yet, what troubled me most was that internally- and not so secretly- I was so turned-on and enthralled by the decadent scenario that my shameful body was aflame with desire. As I watched this debauchery in breathless anticipation of what was next, unable to move and barely able to speak, both women lowered their mouths to my brother's pulsing erection and like mewing kittens to a bowl of warm milk, they both uttered low, throaty moans as their soft, pointed tongues lathered the firm organ. Soon, they were taking turns stuffing their hungry mouths with his shiny pole and bobbing rapidly, almost racing to bring him to the ultimate climax. He exerted his control by grabbing the sweat-soaked hair of each woman and jamming his tool further down their throats or bouncing their heads in his lap to increase their pace. Neither woman complained and infact, they were both diddling their own lusty cunts as they worked on his erection.

The quick but exhaustive glance that grew to a full-on study of their immorality, tortured my psyche and held me in place. Taking-in their casually lewd attitude toward an open performance of incestuous oral sex leading to who-knows-what, only permitted them all the opportunity to study my reflexive fascination with their overt sexuality, despite my best efforts to diffuse and disguise my burning obsession. I had wished in my mind to make a stern statement about boozy, blatant debauchery. But with my heart thumping heavily up into my throat and my mouth seemingly parched and drooling at the same time, I could only stutter-out a juvenile response.

"Oh, grow-up!" I feebly uttered. "All of you are behaving like animals, you should be ashamed. If you're just trying to tease me, it isn't working." (It was infact working well, I was being teased to the point of sexual exhaustion and I was the only one feeling any sense of shame.) "So you can turn-off that dirty movie and put your clothes back on," I lamely blurted-out. Seriously not really understanding what it was, that I was being indoctrinated into. Part of me was still hoping that it was an elaborate, (though kinky) trick on me and that they would start to laugh and get dressed. But an uncomfortable little pang kept jarring my moral compass with the crude notion that they were attempting to draw me in to some sort of incestual orgy from which there would be no going back. And worse than that, I feared that they could see through the sheen of flop-sweat painting my forehead and upper lip. As well as the crimson blush that colored my cheeks.

The material of my bra was no match for my pointy nipples, they poked through my shirt announcing to all, the absolute heights of my arousal. And if that wasn't proof enough of my descent into depravity, the musky scent emanating from my sodden snatch filled the room with my lusty craving. I tried to hold eye contact but not look at their genitals. Both Lori and my mom were slavishly sucking and kissing the gigantic, swelled cap of Will's sturdy prick. Like rutting whores, their greedy lips devoured his cock with a maniacal passion for sex. Two sets of bouncing tits were dangling and clapping together making wet, slapping noises as their bodies swayed on either side of him. Their hips were undulating rhythmically with shiny, feminine digits thrusting in and out of the gaping slits and their clean-shaven pussies were begging for a more forceful release that only Will could provide.

It all seemed so surreal and intoxicating. Erotic images of lust-filled pagans danced in my mind, but ofcourse they were dancing in the flames of hell and I couldn't quite decide if they were enchanted or cursed. But why then was there a puddle of warm moisture in my crotch and a tingling, demanding hunger roiling my belly and corrupting my imagination? I could see in my mind's eye, that I was on that couch. It was my hands cupping their bodacious mounds and my tongue circling each swollen areola and nipping at those pouty nipples. And there I was on my knees between my older brother's thighs, swirling my pointy tongue along the curved length of his rigid pole and kissing the domed cap, allowing the smooth rounded head to penetrate my lips and lodge in my distended cheek. It wouldn't take much more prodding before I offered my pliant body to the lascivious whims of my brother's perversions. I was including myself, almost volunteering my body to this horrid display of incest. I needed to get away before it was too late.

My irrational questions were eventually answered by my mother as she allowed Lori to take her place fellating Will's enormous appendage. I had sputtered-out useless inanities, only showing the vulnerability of my position. It looked as if mom was prodded by the other two, to be the spokeswomen for them. She stopped to wipe the smeared lipstick from her face and close her legs, and then turned to me, though not ignoring the incestuous blowjob being performed right beside her.

"Christy, my dear, don't get so upset. We're all adults here, and it's an "'adult movie,'" the others were forced to giggle despite their current activity. "No one is being hurt and we're in our own home, and besides who watches porn just for the fine acting. It looked to us like your reading could wait and we thought that maybe you would want to join us and watch the video. There's plenty of room on the couch or we could even move to someplace more comfortable. It seems like you were getting a bit excited too." (They all simply nodded towards my flustered complexion and highly agitated physical condition.) I was beginning to shake. My body didn't feel like my own. This trembling affected my speech and my motor control.

I could only smile weakly and attempt to control my rapid, shallow breathing. I wasn't sure if I had just been let in on some bizarre joke or if I had been jointly propositioned for some deviant MFFF incest orgy. I sat stunned for a second, almost saying "Thank you" for the eccentric invitation. I rose unsteadily from my chair, books and papers falling to the floor and my giddy head shaking like an insane bobblehead. My heart was pounding and my head grew dizzy with mixed emotions. I muttered some anemic apologies about disturbing them or spoiling their fun, while straightening my damp, clingy clothing.

Trying to control some last semblance of my will-power, I took a last moment to watch a scene on the television so that it wouldn't appear that I was running out on them and smiled to assure them that I meant no offense. Then I shakily excused myself from their "play time" saying that I really must finish my book. But I really just needed to get out of there and clear my head. My knees were tottering to the point that I may have collapsed. I had a lot to think about and very little to rely on.

They laughed politely and assured me that I was welcome at any time. Is this really what it was coming down to? They were gathering themselves into more traditional family arrangements as I made my sheepish departure from the room, almost as though nothing out of the ordinary had just taken place. I shuffled downstairs to the den holding tightly to the handrails because I was still a bit wobbly on my feet. Maybe some quiet time and a moment to collect my thoughts was all that I required to arrive at some logical solution.

It had never occurred to me as I trudged down the steps that I was not out of their sight. My brother was an electronics genius and he had apparently wired closed-circuit cameras to all vantage points in the house that he could activate from anywhere with his phone. This included bedrooms and bathrooms as I discovered later, as well as the den that I was heading to. So as I flopped down on the big couch, not even bothering to turn on lights, he could push a button and change the channel on the TV, and they could watch my every move in the uniquely-decorated basement room.

I was out of breath and low on energy, when I slumped on to the over-stuffed love seat in the rec room. Not just because I had rushed out of the upstairs room in a confused panic. My mind swimming with scenes of familial perversion and still haunted about my present and future part in it. But also because my over-heated torso was now shivering with dried sweat and my pussy was leaking warm, sticky fluid that dribbled down my inner thighs while my perky nipples chafed from the wet fabric and itched to be fondled and caressed. There was a steady drumbeat of lust being pumped through my veins and pooling in my yearning twat. And a series of perplexing and perverted images streaming through my troubled brain that just would not reset to my normal, boring life.

I hadn't spent much time in this room lately, and generally when I did, it was with the lights out like tonight, or with an occasional candle flickering. Along with the cameras that I had not noticed, and that now recorded my every detail, other additions had been made giving the surroundings a claustrophobic and slightly sinister vibe. There were a lot of mirrors, strange-looking hooks mounted in the wall and an unusual pulley system reaching over the pool table that I couldn't determine any use for. And on the large-screen TV that I clicked-on, I was suspiciously surprised that another porn video was playing. I felt a little guilty and also quite horny, so I didn't bother to turn it off, plus I had forgotten my book upstairs. The movie did seem like a harmless diversion and I just needed to rest. Well, it is impossible to close your eyes or to concentrate on other matters while people are fucking and sucking on screen. And even more difficult to keep your hand from travelling between your legs.