One Big, Happy Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sweaty, hard-breathing frame was still decompressing from the very suggestive yet ultimately well-meaning encounter with my family, mere minutes ago. In the darkened room, alone with my thoughts and despite my best intentions, my eyes and ears were drawn to the XXX-video. Two digits of my right hand snaked down my shivering belly and combed through the dew-slickened, wiry curls of my pubic patch and my palm pressed against the quivering mound that barely concealed the swollen thimble of flesh that radiated spasms of ecstasy through my nervous system. My eyes widened and seconds later were glued to the action.

This one was not as "professionally" performed but something struck an eerily familiar chord. In a big open room a lot like this one, an older-looking blonde woman was strapped face-down to a table, she was naked and her legs were spread, showing the wet, raw reminder of how she had recently been thoroughly fucked and it appeared from her still convulsing torso that she completely enjoyed the experience. And on her knees next to the first anonymous woman, another blonde- younger but just as willing- was using her hungry lips to please and finish-off her studly partner. His back was turned to the camera and only her wildly disheveled blonde mane and her bobbing head could be seen behind him.

Upstairs, my brother broke the ice by asking outloud, "Do you think she liked the idea? Do you think she's ready? I mean, uh did you see her nipples jutting through her shirt? Jeez, I want to fuck that little piece of ass!"

"Slow down Will," my mother cautioned. "Remember that she's your sister even if it means only sex to you because I know it means the world to her." He seemed appropriately chastened for a moment but never stopped stroking his firm cock. "I don't want to scare her anymore than we already did. You two "volunteered" me to approach her about this situation so give me a chance to work it out." My mother was either preaching calm or stalling for time. "But she does have a nice figure and I think she was getting into it." Then she looked at my Aunt Lori and winked, "And wouldn't it be sweet to have her licking our pussies?"

All three of them stared at the TV which was spying and filming me as my thoughts were elsewhere. They were rewarded with just the reaction that they hoped to see. As they followed my shaken demeanor like a pack of wolves sizing-up their unwary prey, they pointed out every tell-tale clue that the victim was ripe for the taking.

I was laying on the softly padded couch with one leg carelessly thrown over the back. Having found that reaching inside my damp shorts to caress my aching cunt was too confining and a bit messy, I had discarded both my skimpy shorts and my cotton briefs leaving me freedom to casually pluck at my engorged labia and moistened pussy. This also served to allow my voyeurs to catch me remotely, fingering and stabbing at my bare cunt. They instantly resorted to their own brand of mutual masturbation, which unfortunately at this time, I was unable to enjoy. There was never an instant in my life that I thought about laying on the couch fully exposed with my family only one floor above me, watching a porno and fucking myself with my sticky fingers. This entire situation only moments ago, would have seemed too much for me to imagine. In reality, it was not nearly enough.

A sensuous, subliminal tease had sparked a white-hot flame that now burned out of control in my loins. These hot juices left me to wonder if I was missing something in my life. I was saving myself... but for what? I had my sense of morals, but to what end? The images on the screen here and before excited me and my family's illicit actions sorely tempted me, then my mom's sexy introduction very nearly hooked me. I was alone in the dark playing with my pussy and wishing that someone, (someone very close and supportive of me,) would join me and teach me to be truly free.

In full view of my relatives in the living room and much to their deviant entertainment, believing that I had some privacy my fingers worked at the nobby button of flesh jutting from beneath its swollen hood, sending shock waves of energy that jolted my supine anatomy. My hips wiggled and lifted from the cushions as my exploring fingers tunneled into the warm wet cavern of my yearning cunt. My bare legs shivered and twisted, the painted nails struggling for traction in the material of the sofa, to keep my twitching frame from lurching off the end. My upper body squirmed and felt constricted by my clothing so with my other hand, I almost shredded my blouse and ripped my bra as I struggled to savour every inch of my curvy body. The sweat glistened on my chest and a small river of warm moisture slid through my cleavage and soaked the fuzzy, short hairs on my pubic mound. My left hand gripped and squeezed my firm damp breast and my fingers teased the pert nipple, causing even more ripples of lurid pleasure to course through my system.

I had no idea that I was performing this crude routine for a lively, lecherous audience. My mind was so fogged with the lewd scenario that had recently played before me and of the stimulating sexual tryst still on the screen, that the sudden realization hit me that no sexual situation could be so taboo if consenting adults found it so delightfully pleasurable. And my pleasure center was on overdrive. The darkened room brought anonymity and the smoky, sensual sound of uninhibited sexual gratification- sucking, slurping, moaning- flowed into my unconscious brain.

On the video, I heard the voice of the man asking the woman who was on her knees, if she could taste her sister's pussy juice on his erect cock as he plunged it deep in and out of her slutty mouth. She couldn't answer him more clearly than to mumble some muffled whimpers. Then he smacked the older woman on her bare ass, causing ripples to linger on her cheeks and thighs. "Are you ready," he asked deviously, "To take my fat cock in your tight ass?" Her mouth was silenced by a bright orange ball-gag but her delirious moans of rapture told all.

In my agitated state, I capriciously imagined that the spread-eagled woman tied to the table was my mother and that the woman blowing her partner was my aunt. I cursed at myself for envisioning my mom and Lori as sexual playthings but then I recalled what I had witnessed and the arousal in my hot cunt was intense. My wandering digits finally found the exquisite prize that they had been insearch of.

The soft tip of my middle finger was massaging that elusive lump just under the roof of my tingling pussy. My pelvis was undulating and the warm fluid percolated between my thighs. Then it hit me with full force. It was the same as if my finger was in an electrical outlet. It had begun slowly as if a tease, but then took off like a rocket. A shock rocked my body and I began to twitch violently. My naked and soaked anatomy screwed itself into the sofa, flexing with each eruptive spasm. My hips bucked in the air and electric twinges of delight coursed through my limp torso from my frazzled blonde mane to my pink-painted toes. I had no control. My insides turned to liquid and my muscles to jelly. The shaking lasted for five minutes and the convulsions visibly vibrated my sodden flesh. It was thunderous.

It was magical. And it was all-consuming. When it subsided, I fell back as if intoxicated.

As I slowly recovered, I realized that no matter how it had occurred, I didn't want this feeling to end. For my own selfish pleasure, I was picturing Lori and mom being fucked and used as submissive sluts and enjoying every bit of it. And it drove me wild. My insatiable pussy was on fire. My butt and back were drenched in sweat and thick, oily liquid oozed from my pussy. I used the lubrication to continue to glide my cum-slickened fingers along the petal-like lips of my distended cunt and thrust them inside the fiery entrance to my pleasure center. I even dipped the wet digits in my mouth, to taste the tart flavor of my cunt juice. For added inspiration, I took a new look at the dirty movie playing before my wide eyes. It wasn't merely my vivid imagination but yet, I had visualized that I was watching the women in my family being forcibly raped, and I loved every second of it!

Now that the fog had lifted, I could see clearly that the younger blonde was indeed my Aunt Lori because she was suddenly standing at the far end of the pool table facing the camera and was completely naked. She was holding the head of the other woman to her crotch, allowing that woman to tongue her clit. And that woman, as I saw now because the young man had mounted her from behind and was tugging her wet, blonde hair in his fist bringing her face into view, was my mother! My brother, with his gorgeous cock, was driving it deep and hard into my mom's inviting ass while she was thrusting her pointy tongue into my aunt's clean-shaven and dripping wet pussy. And nothing- heaven help me- could have excited me more!

I gawked at the sordid scene while my rapturous body squirmed in ecstasy. What was happening to me? I was not only condoning the taboo tryst, but I was also imagining the part that I might be chosen to play in it. Incest simply became another word for pleasure in my mind. Upstairs, I had thought what it might be like to see them all naked. Here, I just saw on tape, what they all looked like while they were fucking each other. And at this moment I would have sucked that big cock and taken my mom's place on the table while Will raped my virginal ass. I didn't know what was becoming of my morals, but I knew that I was so incredibly horny right now, that I would take any position in their incestuous orgy.

On the monitor in the living room, my lusty behavior was being enacted in stark detail. Though they couldn't "see" the moral dilemma that tortured my nerves, it was entirely evident that my supple form was racked in sexual agitation. My body writhed in the throes of ecstasy. I had just experienced multiple orgasms and was not ready to stop. My nipples were perky and firm. Both hands roamed freely over my sensuous body. My mouth hung open and drooled, while my legs were spread wide and my fluids seeped down my thighs. I was moaning and whispering filthy phrases of passion. And I couldn't pry my eyes from the erotic video on the big screen.

It felt to me, as if the strange sexual confrontation with my family was months ago and miles away. I was so caught-up in my own self-flagellation that a private, sensual experience that I normally practice behind closed doors, after everyone else has gone to bed, has taken hold of me with an all-consuming zeal that demanded to be fulfilled here and now. Nothing else of propriety or morality mattered. And I wanted more than fantasies to get me off. I wanted to taste those hairless, pink cunts. And to feel the expanding girth of Will's hardening conk plunging forcibly into my straing pussy. If I only had the guts, I could have accepted their tempting offer. Why did I say no?

I envisioned an endless loop in my confused brain, where the three of them sat naked on the couch and beckoned me to join in their debauchery, mixed with the visual evidence of their incest. It was all too much. My body and brain were at odds. I was physically and emotionally exhausted. My eyes closed though my fingers continued to swirl around the pouty lips of my cunt as I faded into a dreamy haze. The fact that I was naked, drenched in perspiration and leaking pussy juice never entered my mind. I just needed rest.

My vulnerable position and family standing was no deterrent to the hungry pack of wolves surreptitiously spying me from above. They had been fingering and licking each other as they watched my passionate masturbation. Now they were equally stimulated and agitated. This was the moment to pounce.

All three of them were naked. My mom's and Lori's tits jiggled merrily as they

walked, and Will's engorged cock bobbed crazily with every stride. They tip-toed down the carpeted stairs and emerged in the darkened room finding me only semi-conscious and illuminated by the dim light of the video which had ended with them sleeping peacefully together. Their padded footsteps were noiseless as they made their approach. Stunning, lurid dreams darted through my bewildered brain. I tossed and mewled in my fitful doze. There were faceless creatures hovering, (my mind refused to identify them.) They were groping me. Pawing at my breasts and kissing and licking between my legs. I was fighting them off but loving every minute of it.

I could feel the pert nipples of my heaving globes as teeth gently scraped over them and lithe fingers twisted them and hefted the firm orbs. My mother appeared to linger above me while she pinched the pink areolae and sucked a nipple between her luscious lips, planting soft, wet kisses on my pliant boobs. Where my hand had rested before my slumber, my aunt's raspy tongue now lapped at my cunt. I could "feel" her gentle fingers parting the folds of my molten snatch and then the rough, wet abrasion on the fleshy hood while she coaxed my pouty clit from its hiding place. While my tits were being kneaded and suckled and my labia licked until the little reddish nub emerged, I squirmed and twitched in my stupor.

And while my ecstatic shrieks filled the room, and I heard them only in a haze, my moist lips formed a perfect circle as I cried out for more. The fantastical dream became frighteningly real when my brother's brutally hard cock took its advantage forcing its path against the back of my throat and down my gullet. I was startled into full consciousness.

The weight of three nude bodies held me in place and with the huge cock driving back and forth against my tonsils, I was helpless to move or speak. The sweet nectar was flowing from my pussy, generated by either my aunt eating my pussy, my mom lathering my tits or my brother's firm rod pounding away at my hungry mouth. My saliva greased his pole but the penetration was rapid and filling, my jaws couldn't take anymore.

I could hear the voices as my head cleared. "Just keeps your lips wrapped around my cock and suck it like you love it. I'm going to fuck your slutty mouth until you make me cum and I'm going to fill you with my seed." He was half-laughing, but entirely serious. Then he clenched-up and I felt his cock jump in my moouth. He unleashed a torrent of salty cream that filled my cheeks and squirted so quickly down my throat that I had no option but to swallow it all. "And after you've gotten used to having so much juice in your mouth, you'll be begging to blow me."

At the same time, my aunt was saying, "I couldn't wait to taste this tight little honey-pot. You've always known that you were a submissive slut, didn't you? Now, you're in the harem with us. And your brother and I are going to trade places so that you can lick my cunt while he fucks you."

My mom added, "Oh Honey, I'm next. After Will fucks you, I'm going to strap on this big dildo and take a turn at your sweet cunt. Then I'll teach you a little lesson in getting your ass fucked. It will be good for you to have me before Will takes a turn with you. You're going to have a great time tonight. Now we can all be open and have fun together." And the crazy thing was that I wasn't actually fighting the feeling.

After my brother deposited his creamy load in my throat and Lori had brought my tingling pussy to another Earth-shaking climax that left my sodden snatch feverish and numb, the sultry and seductive tone of my mother's calming voice described the other raunchy, erotic activities that they had planned for me. The exotic intent of their dominating assault overpowered my lonely, desperate anatomy.

I visibly wilted under their combined leadership and suggestive dialogue. I cried-out in total surrender, "Take me please, all of you. I need it. I want it. I'll do anything that you ask or command. Come fuck me. I'll be your slut, or your slave. Whatever you want. Teach me how best to serve you. I'll be your little sex-bitch forever. I need to be trained and I want you to make me cum. I want to obey and learn to please all of you. I don't care if its incest. I won't mind being your slut. I'm lonely, I'm horny and I need you to make me cum!"

"Be a good girl now and do as I say," I could practically feel as much as hear, my brother's insistent request. I nodded my head and meekly whispered, "I am at your command."

"You will listen to all that you are told and your pussy belongs to me, now." He stood imperiously over me. "Get up now and come with me to the pool table. I own you and that's exactly what you want."

I stood infront of them like a little girl. My painted toenails twisted into the rug and my fingers played with my blonde hair. I bit my lip and futilely moved to conceal my sopping cunt. I wavered back and forth on the balls of my feet and stuttered some childish assent. I could understand now, how he did it. How he assumed control over his mother, his older aunt and now his older sister. We were literally stripped of our clothes, then our pride and finally our willpower. And we were conditioned or primed or maybe just ripe to accept his terms. But mostly I see, that we were fascinated and that we loved it!

They helped me to experience the biggest, and greatest series of orgasms that I ever dreamed of. And he promised that there would be many more. I almost screamed, " I'm yours, I know that and that's what I want." I dropped my head in embarrassment realizing what I was about to commit to but knowing that this was the only way that I would receive what I wanted most. I was free now to explore the depth of feeling and give myself over to the absolute pursuit of pleasure that I dreamed of. I was not surrendering at all. I was establishing a goal and could find it in the love and security of my family.

The truly taboo nature of this incestuous tryst that I was about to embark on was actually a giant turn-on for all of us. And in it, my family discovered their deepest secrets and darkest fantasies. I acknowledged my position and welcomed my acceptance. "Just tell me," I pleaded, "Show me. Teach me. I'll do anything to keep this feeling and make it grow." My family smiled and led me to the table.

the end comments and votes welcomed