One Cold Morning

Story Info
When Katarina awakens horny, her boyfriend is in for a treat.
1k words
4.52
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold morning in early may, Katarina slowly awoke to find herself in a kingsize bed in her dim room, lit only by the daylight peering through the curtains above her. This morning she had a desire burning between her legs, an ache, a longing for something to part her delicate lips and stretch her entrance in sweet blissful agony... and she knew just where to find it.

As she rolled to her left she found her boyfriend Sam soundly sleeping next to her, he was larger than her in build and she loved the way she felt in his embrace, so warm, so safe, so loved, but that's not what she wanted right now, right now she wanted to be fucked, hard. She had a wicked grin on her face as she plotted to wake him. She crawled under the sheets and positioned herself between his legs being careful not to wake him yet, she took his warm shaft in one hand as her other slipped between her own legs, gently teasing her already wet little pussy. She began to stroke his cock as she makes herself quiver. He stirred and she wasted no time before slipping the head between her lips, she slowly savoured the sensations as she took the head deeper she could feel her pussy getting wetter. His legs began to move as he realised the gift he was being given and his hand began roaming through Katarina's beautiful, flowing, brunette hair.

He pulled the sheet back to reveal the sexy girl below who was taking 2/3 of his cock deep into her mouth. He marvelled in her beauty as the dim light highlighted her feminine curves and contours, this was too much for Sam, he needed to be inside her, now. His fingers snaked through her hair and his grip tightened slightly, he led her lips up his body until they met his own in a deep good morning kiss. He rolled her swiftly onto her back and took her wrist from between her thighs and pinned it above her head, she moaned at the force and the sight of him above her. He began exploring her curves with his free hand. Slowly from her neck, down her chest, across her breast gently grazing a nipple before brushing down her rib cage with his fingertips, he continued over her hip and across her stomach below just above her yearning pussy, now dripping wet and begging for penetration she began to squirm in impatience as he teased her further, dancing over her pussy lips and bringing his hand between her thighs he parted them roughly.

He could see she was ready and climbed between her legs, bringing his free hand to her hip as she guides his hard cock to her entrance, with that he plunged deep as her lips parted for their intruder she felt herself stretch further with every inch, he worked the entire length of his cock into her over the course of a few slow deep thrusts. When he had himself completely inside her tight hole, he savoured her tight gripping vagina around him before withdrawing and beginning a thrusting rhythm.

She let out moans of delight as he held her pinned beneath him and thrust in and out of her; this was what she longed for. His length kept penetrating her deep and he felt his climax building, with every thrust into her sweet wetness he inched closer to orgasm. As he approached the edge he withdrew from her, kissed her deeply before delving between her thighs for a taste of her delicious juices. He brought his tongue to the base of her slit and probed at her wet little hole before gliding his tongue through her lips and up to her swollen clit, he lightly flicked her tiny bud as she ran her hands through his hair and quivered with delight underneath him. He inserts one finger into her tight little pussy and begins to rub her g-spot all the while his tongue never leaves her little clit. As he continues he can feel her tightening around him and her moans get louder until she can hold back no more. "I'm Cumming!!" Katarina screams as she beings to writhe and shake beneath him, he keeps up his pace until her blissful moans slow and he withdraws to let her rest briefly.

He could take it no longer and needed to be inside her again, he rolled her to her stomach and straddled her legs, he spanked her ass and began to guide his shaft between her thighs he enters her tight pussy again and impales her with his full length in one smooth motion.

Her dripping pussy welcomes him back and she squeals slightly as he fills her again. She arches her hips to meet his thrusts taking as much hard cock as she can get inside herself, she moans as he pounds harder against her inviting little body. This extra stimulation proves too much for Sam as his climax builds fast and he cannot take it anymore, mounting her as far up as he can. His rough morning voice growls into her ear, "I am about to fill your tiny little pussy with my cum" she purrs as she hears this and thrusts hard against his cock, trying to milk her reward from him. He lets loose as his warm cum floods deep into her warm soaked little pussy he continues to thrust into her until he has left every last drop inside her. As he rolls to the side he grips her hip to ensure his cock stays inside her before hugging her close to him and spooning her small form. The smell of sex fills the room but he is treated to the floral scent of her shampoo, "I love you baby girl" his deep voice music to her ears "I love you too" she snuggles back against him, his softening cock still nestled inside her as they drift back to sleep together.