One Cool Aunt

Story Info
His Aunt is so cool, she'd even let him take over her body.
14.1k words
4.55
32.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.


*****

One Cool Aunt

My name is Malcolm Wilkerson. I'm just your average skinny 18 year old high school senior, well, except for the fact that I'm kind of goth. I mean, I don't wear eyeliner or anything, I just kind of dress in dark clothing a lot and listen to goth music. Me and my best friend Alice were super excited all year to see one of our favorite bands live when they come to our town next week. The only problem is we just found out yesterday that they're playing in a 21+ only venue. I've been bummed about it all day.

As I was sitting at the kitchen table moping about how miserable my life is, my cool Aunt Jenny walked into the room. She's my mom's younger sister. She's 31, currently unemployed and single. She's always been a really cool slacker. The complete opposite of my mom who's a prim and proper professional optometrist. They're both about average height with medium brunette hair. Except my mom dresses like a librarian and ties her hair up, it makes her look way older. My aunt however where's her hair in a wild way and dresses in t shirts with jeans. Sometimes she'll even grab one of my band shirts whether it's ripped or not and wear it around the house.

Anyway mom let her move in with us temporarily while she finds a new job. But usually she just sits around the house watching TV and drinking a beer. No makeup and sometimes no bra. I like her and she's more fun than my mom, but I can't really bring any guy friends to my house anymore. It's just so embarrassing how much they drool and stare, she'll even flirt with and tease them. They all have a crush on her. They tell me how hot she is, but I just don't see it because we're related. I even tell them she's a little chubby from drinking beer all day, but according to my friends that just makes her jugs and posterior bigger. But yeah I had to stop bringing guy friends over because of the constant questions about my aunt. They kept asking me: What's her number? Is she actually your college age sister? Would she go out with me? Is she easy?

"Hey sport!" My aunt said while ruffling my hair. "What's up with you? You seem all mopey and sad. Did something happen at school?" She said while pulling a beer out of the fridge and cracking it open.

"Huh? Oh no it's nothing." I said trying to hide my sadness.

"Oh come on Malcolm. You can tell me. I'm not like your mom, I'm your cool aunt. You can tell me anything, anything at all." She said as she took a big sip of her beer. "Is this about a girl? You know it wasn't that long ago that I was a high school girl. I can give you tons of secrets..." She said with a big grin.

"Haha, you always cheer me up Auntie." I chuckled. "But I just don't think you can help me with my problem."

"Try me." She said taking a seat at the kitchen table and setting her beer down. She's getting serious.

"Well remember that concert me and Alice were looking forward to all year?"

"Yeah the little psychos are playing right?"

"Yeah the Psychoids. Anyway this could be their last concert in our town ever since they're breaking up. That's why I really wanted to go see them but me and Alice just found out that it's happening at a 21+ venue only. We're not old enough which means we're gonna miss there last tour ever. It sucks." I sighed.

"Wow that does suck. I guess there isn't anything I can do about that. Sorry kiddo." She said picking up her beer again.

"Well unless..." I began to say while getting a bright idea. "Well, I mean is it possible you can score me a fake ID? You know I'm kind of tall. It could work." I said starting to cheer up.

"Woah, woah, slow down there champ!" Aunt Jenny said, raising a hand. "Look Champ, I know I'm your cool fun aunt, and there's a lot I would do for my favorite little nephew. If you wanted me to, I'd buy you some beer, weed, or maybe even some condoms."

"Condoms?! I don't need you to buy me those." I exclaimed embarrassingly.

"I'm just teasing kiddo! What I mean to say is there's a lot I would do for you. But a fake ID? That's a serious crime. You could go to jail for a year. In high school me and your mom both knew a kid named Trevor who got caught with one. It ruined his life. If I got you one it could ruin yours, plus your mom would definitely kill me. Not happening, nephew."

"Damn it. I guess there's just no way I can go to that concert next week. It's over." I sobbed as I let my head fall down on the kitchen table and slammed my fist against it.

"Well actually, there is this one thing..." Aunt Jenny began to say in deep thought. "No never-mind. I promised your mom I wouldn't use those things again." She said standing up and heading out of the kitchen.

"Huh? Never use what again?" I said standing up from my seat. "You have something that could help me? Is there still some hope of me seeing that concert? Please, I'll do anything auntie-"

"Look Malcolm," She said, getting serious for once. "I'm sorry for getting your hopes up but your mom would kill me if I ever told you about the r- Oh crap, I've said too much already. Look, I'm heading out. I'll see you later Champ." She said as she headed out the front door.

Damn. It sounds like she's hiding something big. Whatever this secret is, it sounds like there's a tiny chance of me seeing the Psychoids live next week. I just have to get her to talk somehow.

~~~~~

The next morning I walked into the kitchen half awake, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"YOU LAZY PIECE OF CRAP!" I heard my mom yell. "ALL YOU DO IS SIT AROUND MY HOUSE ALL DAY DRINKING BEER. WHEN ARE YOU GETTING A JOB?"

I walked in to see my mom was absolutely livid and yelling at my aunt. It happens somewhat regularly but usually not this early in the morning.

"-DRINKING A BEER FOR BREAKFAST? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE A HORRIBLE INFLUENCE ON MALCOLM." she said, grabbing my Aunt's beer can and throwing it in the garbage can. "Oh hi sweety." She said, finally noticing me.

"Good morning mom. Good morning Aunty." I said sleepily.

"Okay I'll talk to you both later. I don't want to be late to work." My mom said, grabbing her purse and starting to head towards the front door.

"Geez, I'm sorry you had to hear that Malcolm." My aunt said looking down sadly at her beer.

"It's okay auntie. I'm sorry my mom treats you that way. I don't think you're a bad influence at all by the way. You're my favorite aunt." I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Malcolm she's right. Look at me, I'm unemployed and free loading at my sister's house. Drinking a beer for breakfast. I'm useless." she saild while sulking.

"You're not useless. Remember that time you went to my parent teacher conference for me so I wouldn't get in trouble? You also got me out of class and took me to a water park. You're the coolest aunt ever. Plus you mentioned that you might be able to get me into that concert somehow." I said subtly seeing if she'll finally tell me her secret.

"I really shouldn't, years ago I promised your mom-" She paused, probably thinking about my mom for a minute. "Well I promised her I wouldn't bring it up ever again. But well, she's been kind of a jerk lately. Okay look I'll tell you what we can do to possibly get you into this concert. But honestly you might not like it. And DO NOT tell your mother about what I'm about to tell you." She said with the most serious look I've ever seen on her.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Aunty, how bad could this be?"

"I'm serious Malcolm. Look, your mom will kill me if she ever found out I told you about what me and her did. Swear to me you won't tell her about this."

"Okay, okay. I swear Aunty. Mom will never find out." I said now uneasy about what she's hiding.

"Look, this is going to sound crazy at first, but bear with me. Almost ten years ago, when I was 18 and your mom was 20 we inherited some old family heirlooms. These two old family rings that were a matching set, one blue one red. Our grandma claimed they were magical but that their secret had been lost to time. Anyway one day your mom was wearing the blue ring and I was wearing the red one. I accidentally bumped into her on the stairs and we both went tumbling down. Except when I had made it the bottom I couldn't find my sister anywhere. That is until I looked down and noticed that I was somehow in her body, and on her- or I guess my -- ring finger was now a third purple ring. Somehow the magical rings let you take over another person's body. At first I was quite shocked and terrified that I was stuck in your mom's body. I had no idea if it was reversible or if I had somehow killed her. Eventually though I decided to pull of the purple ring and see what happened. It immediately separated us and there were 2 rings again-"

"Aunty, no offense, but how many beers have you had this morning?" I asked not really believing all of this.

"I've only had one beer! Look, I know how ridiculous all of this sounds but trust me it's all true. Besides, let me finish. Once we separated I explained what had happened and your mother believed since she had no idea what happened between her falling down the stairs and her waking up on the couch. Once we realized we could take over people's bodies, well that's when the fun began. We used and abused those rings so much. One time we used them on a liquor store manager and got tons of alcohol for free. Another time she had me take over a rich guy and take her on a shopping spree. One time I had her take over this bitchy co-worker of mine named Suzy to make her break up with her boyfriend so that I could steal him. We did lots of crazy things.

"Auntie, magic isn't real and there's no way my uptight mom would EVER have gone along with any of this." I said not buying into this story at all.

"Your mom wasn't always that way kiddo. In fact maybe this experience is what made her that way. Let me get to the end. Very quickly this power was starting to corrupt us. We were actually harming people's lives and not caring. They never remembered what we did in their bodies but they did have to deal with the consequences. One day we finally went too far. Your mom had a giant crush on the next door neighbor named Todd. He was about 40 and a father but still quite muscular and fit. Your mom had a thing for DILFs I guess. She explained to me that she really wanted to fuck him somehow, I explained to her that her best bet was probably to take over his wife which is what we normally did in that situation. But she insisted that she wanted to have sex with him in her own body somehow. She was basically asking me to take over Todd's body and fuck her."

"-What the fuck." I said in complete shock at all of this. "Auntie this story, it's too much. I mean, it's just. None of this sounds real, none of this can be real. Why would my mom- I mean wouldn't that be incest? I really don't get any of this at all."

"It's all true, I swear it is. And whether or not it's incest? Well for her it wouldn't be, she would just be getting rammed by Todd from her perspective. But for me? Yeah I would basically be fucking my own older sister. But she kept justifying it, saying that it would be okay since the bodies in play weren't related. Even so I really didn't want to do it no matter how much she bothered me to. But eventually after months on end she convinced me to do it for her as a birthday present."

I didn't want to say anything further. I just sat there in complete disbelief at this story my aunt was telling me. Could this all actually be true? Why is she telling me this? And man I really hope it isn't true. Maybe this is some kind of prank, she's pranked me before.

"We pulled the same routine we always did. Todd was watering his front lawn. Your mom gave him the ring and claimed it was a gift, asked him to try it on to see if it fit. While she did that I walked up behind him wearing the red ring. Then as soon as he had it on I jumped straight into him. I took him over. It was the first guy I ever took over and definitely the most different body I've ever been in. It was so crazy to be 6'4 tall and muscular. But before I could even observe every single difference your mother had already pulled me into Todd's house. We went straight to Todd's room and- well your mom and I got down to business. I really don't feel comfortable getting into too many details with you but it was so raw and rough. It was so strange to have a guy's cock, that thing is insatiable. Speaking of which, your mom was insatiable as well. She was in heaven and so was I. She got so into it and even called me Todd the entire time. She's a minx you know."

"What. The. Fuck." I said trying to process what my aunt was telling me. "Look auntie, I don't want to hear more about how sexual my mom is. And I still think this is all some crazy prank."

"Just let me finish champ! Anyway we were so caught up in the moment that we completely lost track of time. We didn't even hear when Todd's wife got home. She walked in on what she thought was her husband fucking the hot 20 year old neighbor. She of course screamed and threw a fit. First she attacked your mom and called her a whore. When I pulled her off with my strong male body she then started attacking me. Calling me a cheating dog and other things. Said she was going to divorce me and and ruin my life etc. We tried our best to calm her down but she wasn't having it. At one point she got a knife and I thought she might kill one of us. Luckily once the adrenaline died down we calmed her enough to sit her down on the couch and have a chat. We had to come clean and explain the rings to her. She of course wasn't believing us at all, till I removed the purple ring and split back into two. She then made us explain to Todd what we had done with his body. They both threatened to call the cops at first, but then realized the cops wouldn't believe them. No one would believe them. They just asked us to leave while they both cried in each-other's arms. Me and your mother felt horrible for what we had done to them. Eventually they moved, probably afraid that we might do that to them again. Your mom never got over it, she grew a conscience that day. She realized that what we did to our neighbors is what we had done to everyone else. That was just the first time we had to stick around and see the consequences firsthand. She vowed to never use the rings again. She wanted to destroy them too, but I wanted to keep them. She let me keep them only if I promised I would only use them with consent. So from that day on I kept them and use them every now and then for fun. My last boyfriend would let me take him over now and then."

"Well Auntie that was a really interesting and gross fever dream you've told me. But what the hell does this have to do with me and the concert I want to go to?" I said in angry confusion.

She went up stairs to the guest room she was staying and quickly returned with an ornate box.

"Here they are Malcolm." She said opening the box and revealing a blue ring and red ring. "These are the rings I was talking about. If you keep it a secret, you can use this to get into that 21+ venue."

"Woah" I said standing up from my chair and getting a better look at them. "Okay let's say I do believe you for a second, that these rings are the real deal. What's the plan then? Do we go to the concert and use the rings on some guy outside of the venue?" I said, hesitantly humoring her.

"Well not exactly. After what me and your mom did, she gave them up but I vowed to never use them on someone unwilling ever again. If you want to get into that concert then it would have to be in my body. I don't think it would be right to use them on a stranger." She said frankly.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I said standing up from my seat, bewildered. "ME IN YOUR BODY AT THE CONCERT? Look I'll be honest Auntie I really don't believe any of this, and even if I did, I don't think I want to go as you really. You'd look so out of place there. No offense."

"Haha, none taken kiddo. You just said you'd do whatever you could to get into that concert. And that's the only way I could think of doing it. You know what? Sorry it was silly of me to even suggest that. I just wanted to help out my favorite little nephew. That's all. But you're right, why would an 18 year old boy even want to go in the body of his 31 year old aunt? It's too silly." She said, shaking her head, thinking about how absurd her plan was. "But I don't want you to think I'm lying. Want to see some proof?"

"Okay sure I guess." I said nervously.

"Here put this ring on." She said, setting the blue ring on the table in front of me.

"Alright." I said putting it on my ring finger. There's no way this will do anything.

"Okay now just stand up and try to relax." She said standing up and starting to walk behind me.

"W-wait, what exactly are you doing-"

Nothing. Absolute darkness.

~~~~~~

All of a sudden I'm laying face down somewhere. I get up yawning and realize I was laying on the couch in my living room. "Woah... what the hell? I swear I was just in the kitchen a second ago... I feel like I just got up from a nap."

"Oh you're finally awake champ." My aunt said walking into the living room with a small mirror in her hand.

"Uh yeah I guess I am. What just happened? I remember you were telling me the craziest story about some silly rings and then... you said you would prove they were real somehow." I said trying to remember what had just happened.

"Oh yeah, that was like half an hour ago. I think I spent about 20 minutes in your body then I got out and let you take a nap on the couch for another 10."

"What? There's no way that's possible Auntie. I mean I was definitely in the kitchen and don't remember how I got here but, there could be any number of reasonable explanations. I think." I said trying to be logical.

"Sure, sure. Hey how about you take a look in this mirror for a second." She said, handing me the small mirror she had with a child-like grin.

"Oh. My. God." I couldn't believe what was on my face. "Why the Hell is there makeup on my face??? How the fuck do I get this off." I was so disgusted and started trying to rub it all off my eyes and face.

"Haha oh geez. You are freaking out so hard. It's just makeup you dork. It's not going to kill you." My aunt said, holding her stomach from laughing too hard. "Oh yeah look at your phone too. You may have sent me a video while you were... under the influence."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and slowly unlocked it. I checked my latest sent messages and there was one sent to my aunt's phone number. It was a video message and I hit play dreading what this could be. As it started playing I realized it was a video of me still in this ridiculous makeup making kissy faces at the camera. Fuck. This is so embarrassing.

"Okay fine Auntie. You've convinced me. These fucking rings are real." I said, yanking the blue ring off my finger angrily. "You only had to completely humiliate me to do it. I'm going to the bathroom to try to get this crap off." I started heading towards the bathroom.

"Hey, hey where are you going champ." She said grabbing my arm and stopping me. "Look I'm sorry I put some makeup on you. I was just having a little fun, it's been a while since I was someone else. You don't have to get so upset, little man. Besides, now that you know it's real... this means you CAN go to that concert next week."

"Well- I mean yeah possibly. Whatever. I need to get this crap off me." I said pushing my way through to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

Me and my best friend Alice were hanging out at her place listening to some music.

"Man this album rocks. I love the Psychoids." I said rocking my head to the music.

"Yeah I do too." Alice said turning the volume down. "I can't believe they're splitting up after this tour. This is probably the last time they ever come to this town. I wish I was 21 already. Being 18 sucks."