One Cool Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and slightly bent down to her makeup table to grab the eye shadow. "Okay time for the eye stuff. This will take a while to get perfect so be patient!"

Soon she was back on me while I got another stare down her shirt. This is bad. I can feel my Aunt's crotch grow warm with pleasure again. This is fucked, I feel so dirty. What is wrong with me? She trusted me and this is what I do. I'm so sorry Auntie, once this is all over I swear I'll never ask to borrow your body again. I forced myself to try not to focus on her breasts anymore.

"Okay I think it's been long enough and I'm just about done with the makeup. Let's rinse out that dye." She said as she led me to the bathroom and rinsed out my hair. She then dried my hair, the whole time not letting me look at the mirror. She didn't want me to see until her work was finished.

"Now Jenny," she began to say while styling my hair, "When you said you wanted the full package did you mean clothes as well?"

"Yeah of course. I can't go there dressed like a sorority chick." I said motioning down at my pink clothes.

"Haha I love your sense of humor Jenny! You're way cooler than my aunts, they're librarians and nuns compared to you." She said having a good time. "I'm not sure how many clothes I have that might fit you though. I'll lay out everything I can and you pick what you want."

~~~~~~

She laid out a bunch of clothes on her bed. There weren't too many options since Aunt Jenny and Alice were such different sizes. It didn't matter though because I instantly saw what I wanted. I picked out a black plaid skirt, black leggings, and a tight black longsleeve top. "I want these. I hope they fit."

"They should. That skirt always fit me kind of big and that the top is stretchy so it'll definitely fit. Well go ahead and try it all on just to make sure."

"Uhm, right." I said looking down at my Aunt's clothing. I had already felt so guilty being in here and now I just realized I have to undress her body. I'm going to feel guilty for a while after this. I better not let her find out I did any of this.

"Is everything okay Jenny? You're just standing there and not trying on the clothes."

"Right, right. I'm going to try this on. I was just uhm, waiting for you to give me some privacy I guess."

"What for? It's just us girls here."

"Oh, you're right. Silly me." I said trying not to overthink it anymore, I just started undressing my Aunt's body. I didn't want to look down at all and see my Aunt's underwear.

"Wow, matching pink panties and bra! That's so cute."

I could feel my cheeks become warm, I guess I was blushing. Damn you Auntie, why did you choose to wear all pink today? It's like you were trying to embarrass me.

I started by pulling the leggins up slowly. Damn these leggings. They were so soft against my Aunt's feminine legs, plus knowing that these were Alice's too. It was arousing me again. Does my Aunt always turn on this easy or is it because my man mind is in here? Either way I could feel my crotch get wetter and gooier.

Luckily putting on the top and skirt was less sensual. It was easy enough but the skirt gave me some slight trouble. Alice saw me struggling and helped me put the skirt on.

"What's the matter? Never worn a skirt before Jenny?"

"I have, it was just a very long time ago. You know, when I was in high school, a million years ago." I muttered.

"Oh stop Jenny, it wasn't a million! Haha, there's that sense of humor again. No wonder Malcolm says you're his favorite aunt."

"Hey by the way do you have one of those things, you know the ones that go around the neck? I think I've seen some girls with that. I want one." I said pretending not to know what I was asking for.

"You mean a choker?" She said, her eyes going wide in shock. She never imagined my Aunt Jenny would ask for one.

"Yeah and some big black boots. If you've got 'em." I asked no longer feeling any shame.

"BOOTS TOO?" She exclaimed, still shocked. "I know you said full package but I never expected you to ask for boots and a choker. I really like you Jenny. God, I wish you were my aunt." She said as she went to grab some boots.

"Luckily for you Jenny it looks like we're about the same shoe size, so these will probably fit you." She said handing me some boots. "And here's an extra choker, it's black with a silver heart in the middle. Do you like them?"

"Like them? I LOVE them!" I said grabbing them and putting them on as quickly as I could.

"Cool, the look is finally complete." She said, pulling a blanket off the mirror in her bedroom. "Now that it's all done, have a look at the whole package."

I slowly approached the mirror. I was so excited to see what the end result was like. As soon as I got to it, I was speechless.

It was like I was a completely different person all over again. I knew that logically this was still my Aunt's body and yet... I looked so different. My hair was completely black and straight. All black clothing. Super pale makeup with black eyeshadow and lips. Black nails, a choker, and boots. The reflection looked nothing like my Aunt. She seemed so much younger. The pale skin did a lot to hide my Aunt's age. So did the goth clothing and choker, a 30 year old would never attempt to wear this. It's like if my Aunt had a young goth daughter.

"Is there something wrong Jenny? You're just standing there again. Do you want me to change something?"

"I don't want you to change a thing. Not a thing." I said getting super close to the mirror and placing my hands on the reflection. "It's perfect- I look perfect. You're a miracle worker Alice. I'm totally going to fit in at that concert now."

"Thanks. I just did my best, plus I've been doing it for years. This is the first time I've done it for someone else though. It was fun." She smiled beautifully.

"I'm serious, I look amazing thanks to you. I look like a completely different person even. I really owe you for this."

"Oh you don't owe me anything Jenny-" She began saying.

"You know what? Not to be rude but how about you don't call me that anymore. I think I need a new name. Yeah. I look more like a... Raven. Call me Raven from now on please." I said putting my hands on my hips. I don't even look like my Aunt anymore. It almost feels like I'm not in my Aunt anymore. Yeah, I'm not my Aunt Jenny, I'm Raven now. Raven... just a hot 25 year old goth chick heading to her favorite concert. And since Raven isn't my aunt then I don't have to feel guilty anymore...

"Wow, you really love your new look. You can't stop staring at yourself Je- I mean Raven. But it's getting pretty late, the concert starts in 30 minutes. You better get going if you want to make it. I wish I could go with you..." She said somberly.

"You know what? Who says you can't go. Come with me Alice, I want you to be there with me. I said I owe you and that means I'll get you in somehow." I said not believing what I was saying.

"W-what??? I'd love to Raven but there's no way. I mean didn't you tell Malcolm that fake I.D.s could land us in jail? That there was nothing you could do for us?"

"We're not going to use a fake I.D. and besides, Aunt Jenny is the one who said that. Not me, I'm Raven and I'm thinking I might just be able to get you in. And it's not illegal, if it doesn't work then you just come back home. If it works, then we're both going to this concert."

~~~~~~

We arrived quickly and walked towards the entrance of the venue. There was only one huge security guard at the entrance. We both approached carefully.

"30 dollars per person." He said in a deep intimidating voice. I handed him the money. "Hmmm hold on a second girls, can I see some I.D.?"

"Sure no problem." I said handing him my Aunt's I.D.

"Okay lemme see here... woah 31?" He said looking at my I.D. then looking back at me. "Babe, you don't look a day over 20. That's why I carded you."

"I know right? I look amazing today." I said giving him a flirty wink. "Our family just looks super young I guess. Must be genetics or something. My sister here also looks super young but she's 22." I said trying to play it cool. I could see Alice was far too nervous however.

"Yeah okay whatever." He said, stepping aside to let us up some stairs. "You ladies have a good time in there."

"We will thanks!" I said heading inside. Alice quickly walked up to me and was amazed.

"Wow you actually did it Jenny! Thanks so much, I'll never forget this! I don't know how I'll ever pay you back." she said, giving me a hug.

"Oh don't worry about it Alice, you already did my look and everything. We're even and that's that." I said trying to get her off me because this concert is going to start any minute. We finished heading up the stairs and slowly squeezed our way to the front of the crowd. Since the music hadn't started we got to chat with a couple of girls who complimented my awesome look but I gave all the credit to Alice. Alice looked good too but I guess they would mostly compliment me because I wore it better. No one suspected I might actually be an old lady. Or even that I'm actually a guy inside the body of an old lady.

~~~~~~~~

The concert started shortly after and it was amazing. It was so surreal to be listening to all of my favorite tracks for years and now I got to hear them live. I was headbanging and screaming the whole time in pure happiness. It was all so fun and I'm glad me and Alice got to be here somehow, even if it had to be with the help of a woman's body.

In-between songs the lead singer, Tom Nocturne, took a minute to say something. "This next one is dedicated to the fine looking lady in the front row with the plaid skirt!" He said pointing in our direction. Could he possibly mean... me?

"I THINK HE'S POINTING AT YOU!" Alice yelled excitedly into my ear.

"There's no way!" I said turning my head turns her. When I turned back to look at the stage, Tom Nocturne was already above me. He bent his knees down to talk to me.

"You! Yeah you, what's your name foxy lady? I have an eye for spotting the hottest chick at the concert." he said into his microphone and to the whole venue. He then pointed the mic at me so I could respond.

"M-my name is... Raven." I said nervously at first. But all of a sudden I wanted to impress the Psychoids somehow with my dedication. "AND I CAME HERE TO SEE THE GREATEST BAND OF ALL TIME LIVE! PLEASE NEVER STOP TOURING PSYCHOIDS! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" It was crazy to yell that and hear my Aunt's voice come out.

The whole crowd cheered and probably had the same sentiment as me. It was awesome to know a whole audience was agreeing with me and cheering me on.

"Wow you're an awesome chick." he said with pure admiration. "You know what guys?" he said, turning to his bandmates. "With super hot and rad chicks like Raven here, maybe we should stay together another couple of years. What do you guys say?" he said pointing to the crowd who went wild. "Alright Raven sounds like you're the voice of the people tonight, this next one's for you!" He said as they started playing their next track.

~~~~~~~

After rocking out all night and an encore or two the concert was sadly over. Most people were already on their way out while me and Alice kind of just wanted to hang out there a bit longer to really appreciate the moment. We really didn't think we'd get to be here.

"Gosh Raven, you were so cool tonight! I wish you were my aunt so bad!" She said, giving me another really tight hug. I could feel our breasts touching.

"Thanks Alice. You know what you're basically at our house all the time... you can just call me Auntie too if you want. We're kind of like family."

"Really? No way!" She said in pure delight.

"HEY. HEY YOU UH MISS RAVEN. I'M TALKING TO YA." One of the band's private security called out to me as he approached. "Mr. Nocturne said he'd like me to lead you backstage to meet him."

"What? No freaking way, why would he want to speak to me?"

"Eh, something about expressing his gratitude or something. Usually chicks don't ask questions and just go. Are you interested or not? He doesn't have all night." The meathead said.

"You think I should go?" I asked Alice.

"Absolutely! If Malcolm were here he'd kill to be able to meet Tom Nocturne. Maybe you can get a selfie with him and really blow your nephew's mind. I'll wait in the car." she said enthusiastically.

"Okay sure, why not?" I said shrugging my Aunt's shoulders and following the security backstage.

~~~~~~~

I gently knocked on the door the security guy had told me to knock on. The door opened and there was one of my favorite singers of all time, Tom Nocturne. He was standing a couple inches taller than me with long black hair and blue eyes. Shirtless with black jeans, I guess he didn't put a shirt back on after the concert.

"Woah Raven, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show. Usually when I send for a girl after a show they'd be running back here in like ten seconds screaming their head off."

"Well what can I say? I guess I'm different, that's all." I said trying to sound cool.

"Why don't you come inside where we can chat privately?" He said, motioning me inside. As I walked in he shut the door. We both sat on a red couch he had in his room.

"You know I'd like to thank you for tonight Raven. Fans like you and the interaction we had, it really helps to make concerts unique you know. Makes this all still feel fresh after all these years..." he said as he started drinking from a wine glass he had already started. He handed me one as well.

I really shouldn't take long since Alice is waiting so I wanted to get to the questions quickly.

"So Mr. Nocturne, do you mind if I ask you a question while I'm here?" I said, batting my eyelashes.

"Sure, why not?" he said, finishing his wine.

"Why are the psychoids breaking up? Is it because of the Bassist's girlfriend? Or the drummer's trouble with Rehab? Would you say the Psychoids were inspired by the Tombstone boys at all? What guitar did Matt use on the first album? Will you be doing Solo stuff if you do break up-" I said

"Hey, hey, slow down, beautiful. You said you were just going to ask one question then you asked about 20 more. Look, I'll start by answering the first one. Yes the psychoids are breaking up and that isn't going to change."

"What? WHY? You guys are still selling out shows. Everyone wants to keep seeing you guys perform, it doesn't make any sense at all."

"Haha you wouldn't get it babe, all you fans are teens or in your 20s. But I'm 32 and I can tell you once you're 30 you'll understand too. This all gets a bit tiresome and you just want to settle down a bit. Maybe have some kids I don't know... What I'm saying is me and all my bandmates just feel like it's time to end things. We're tired of it all."

"Maybe you ARE tired but you can just take a break then right? Maybe come back in a year." I pleaded.

"It doesn't work like that babe. I don't think this is something a vacation will fix. Look you're just too young to get it-"

"What're you talking about, I'm 31! I'm just saying, there's thousands of fans who will be bummed if you split up. That's all."

"There's no way you're 31 babe, I'm not buying it." He said suspicious of me.

"It's true. Here's my I.D. if you want proof." I said handing over my Aunt's license.

"Woah! You really are 31... Ms. Jenny Wilkerson." he said with a big shit eating grin.

"Oh crap!" I said taking the license back. "Sorry I call myself Raven because my real name... it just seems old fashioned you know."

"So your name isn't really Raven. I guess I should've known. But Jenny, I still like that name too, you don't have to change it for me babe. Besides what's a 31 year old doing at an emo concert? Don't you have some kids to look after or something.

"Oh please! I don't have any kids!" I said, getting angry for some reason. It's like my Aunt's body just gets reflexively angry when someone talks about age.

"Oh cool. Are you single Jenny?"

"Yeah I'm single too. And call me Raven please." I said pouting.

"Hey okay, no need to get angry at me babe." he said with a smile. "You know Raven... you're special. You're not like any other girl I've brought backstage before."

"Well that's cause I'm not a girl-"

"Exactly, you're not a girl at all. You're all woman." He said before he planted his lips on mine.

"WOAH WOAH." I said pushing him off slightly so I could speak. "What the hell man. I didn't come back here for... that. I just came back here to meet you and ask some questions, that's all."

"Oh yeah right. Stop playing so hard to get my little *Raven* we both know why you really came backstage. Or are you really going to tell me a 31 year old doesn't know about groupies and bands and all that?" He said as he went right back to sliding his tongue down my Aunt's throat.

Crap. Now my Aunt was really going to kill me. I can't do this with another man, I'm a guy for crying out loud. A guy in his Aunt's body as well. This is so fucked. I need to do something to stop this. I tried my best to push him and try to pull myself away but he was just too strong.

"Oh yeah, I love it when you pretend to not want it. That really gets me going." He said as he started rubbing my breasts through my clothes.

"Ahhh." I moaned at his touch.

"You like it when I touch you there babe?" He said with an evil grin.

"Ugh, I'm not enjoying any of this you stupid-" I couldn't finish because my mind went blank. He had reached a finger down to my crotch and started fingering my Aunt's mound. "Ahhh oh yeah. Yeah right there, keep going." I let slip in my Aunt's voice. Damn I had accidentally just given him permission to have his way. It's all this body's fault! It's been wanting sweet release all day, with its non stop arousal.

"I knew you'd finally get into it babe." he said, wasting no time and pulling my Aunt's panties down without removing her skirt.

"Dammit, are you really going to- OH GOOOOOOD." I said, realizing too late that he had already inserted his member into me.

"You like that babe? How;s it feel?" He asked me like a moron.

"It feels...*pant*... it actually feels kind of good..." I said barely registering anything anymore. I was just getting lost in the pleasure of a woman's body.

"Haha you're such a hot chick, I love how you're pretending not to enjoy this, but I know you're a huge fan. You probably love every moment of this. You're one of the sexiest women I've ever been with babe. I love this attitude." He said grinning and having the time of his life.

"Thanks- OHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHH" I barely managed to say before he started really giving it to me.

"Deeper." I heard my Aunt's voice whisper. "Deeper. Please." It moaned as I wrapped my hands around him and dug my nails into his back. Fuck I can feel the pleasure start to spread everywhere, all the way to my hands, toes, and back. This is all so different compared to what I've felt before.

I can feel my hot mature sexy body get more tense and tense with each thrust. I knew that in the back of my mind I had actually been wanting to experience a woman's pleasure while I was in this body. I was just too scared to admit it and certainly I didn't want it to be with another man. But here we are. And here I was stealing an orgasm and getting off using my own Aunt's body. I'll have to make this up to her later.

But I could feel every muscle in my body tense up, at the same time with my hands and vagina I could feel him tense up as well. We were both right on the edge as he still kept thrusting into me like we were two animals. And then suddenly, release.

"WHAT IS THIS, OHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I heard a woman's voice cry out.

My mind went numb and I could no longer think anything anymore. Just complete blankness in a storm of pure unfiltered pleasure. I didn't even really register if I was in my Aunt's body or in my body. I felt like pleasure itself for a few minutes. I didn't even notice when Tom Nocturne got off me.