One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed between Jane's thighs and slowly eased my penis inside her, she sighed and placed her hands onto my shoulders. I don't believe her pussy could be any wetter than it was right now. However, that was about to change the exquisite feeling of her soaked pussy and the vision of my naked wife kissing and caressing Jane was all I needed.

A dozen or so, deep leisurely thrusts into Jane's soaked pussy was all it took, "Oh god, I'm going to... ahhh." Her soaked pussy got wetter as I pumped my semen into her. I collapsed onto her and the three of us wrapped our arms around each other, it was a bit of a tangle. Regaining my composure I slowly pulled out and slumped at the bottom of the bed.

My wife kissed Jane, "I'd like you to do something I really enjoy."

Jane looked at her wearily, "Anything Ella, I'll try anything."

I knew what was coming. My wife instructed her to kneel over her face and it was only at the last moment that Jane realized what was about to happen. "Oh my god, Ella do you really want me to...?"

"Yes, darling I do, I love it. Come a bit closer." Jane moved as instructed and my wife opened her pussy with her fingers. A few drops of my cum dripped out and then a gush of our combined juices flowed out into my wife's waiting mouth.

"Ella! That's so... oh my god... that's so... I've never seen anything... ohh!"

My wife swallowed and licked her lips, "Do you want to eat my husband's cum out of my pussy next time?"

"YES!! Oh, god, YES I DO!!"

My wife smiled and pulled Jane down onto her face. The sight of Jane grinding her pussy onto my wife's face had my cock growing. I gave it a helping hand and before too long I was hard again. I knew exactly what I wanted to happen next. I got up and stood in front of Jane aiming my cock at her mouth. She gripped my shaft and pulled me into her mouth, moving her hands onto my buttocks she pulled me in and my cock entered her throat. I nearly lost my footing as well as my mind and when I looked down I could see my wife's bulging eyes looking up. I held Jane's head and pulled my cock nearly all the way out and thrust it back into her throat. My wife was masturbating furiously and Jane groaned each time my cock entered her throat. My wife reached up and stroked the back of my legs as Jane grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in, She held me there and from deep within her core she started to climax and as she dug her nails into my buttocks I came in her throat.

I pulled my softening cock out of Jane's throat and she looked down at my wife, "God that was awesome, just one more thing... I... " She pulled herself off my wife's face and crawled backwards until she was over my wife's crotch, she still had two fingers buried in her pussy, "Can I... lick... you?"

My wife pulled her fingers out of her soaked pussy, "Yes please darling, I so want to cum again, make me cum."

Jane whimpered and slowly lowered herself down until she was just inches away from my wife's sex. Slowly she moved in and tentatively licked up the length of my wife's pussy. "Oh my, you're so wet, fuck!"

"Suck my clit honey, I'm nearly there, make me cum!" Jane did as she was told and licked then sucked my wife's clit into her mouth. "Oh shit yes, that's it, keep doing that... oh fuck," Jane was becoming more confident and she reached up to squeeze my wife's breasts, "oh my god, yes, keep doing... that... don't stop, don't you dare... stop... oh god, I'm... ahhhh, fuck!" She bucked and writhed as her orgasm exploded through her body. "Oh fuck, Jane, yes... oh god... I'm... fuck, fuck, fuck... again... ahhhh!"

As my wife slowly relaxed into the bed, Jane looked up her face slick with my wife's honey, "Fuck me! Did I just do that?!"

My wife, held up a weary hand, "You... are... a... natural... pussy... eater!"

A few minutes later we were all lying in a soggy heap on the bed. My wife groaned first, "Holy shit! That was incredible!"

Jane propped herself up on one elbow and surveyed the scene, "Is incredible sex supposed to leave you feeling like you've just been run over by a bus?!"

My wife rolled onto her back and tossed her head back laughing like a drain! "Only if you've done it properly sweetheart... only if you've done it properly!"

"Jane, that was fantastic. How was it for you?"

I knew the answer but felt it was worth asking, "Oh my god yes!" She reached over and place a hand on my wife's cheek, "Thank you Ella, it was everything I was hoping for and lots more... can we do it again!?"

My wife laughed, "Yes baby girl we can do it again, but not tonight,"

"Indeed, not tonight," I interjected, "we've got to get dressed pronto."

Many hugs and kisses and thank you's later we headed home. We slumped wearily onto the couch and my wife reached for her mobile.

"Calling Trish?" I asked.

She nodded, "I promised I would... Hi gorgeous... yep, just got back... it was amazing, she's certainly no shrinking violet now, she's up for anything... oh god, it was incredible... yep all the way in... I know... yes... for sure... I did, lots... it was great sex, but not like being with you... no... of course you haven't lost me!"

That hit me hard, didn't Trish say something like that when we were in the hot tub?

The look on my face was instantly read by my wife, "Trish darling, are you really afraid of losing me, losing what we are together... baby, no!... No, never!... Darling, is Mac with you... can you come over now? Please come over now, we need to talk, all of us.... OK, see you soon... love you too. Bye." She looked exhausted, "They're coming over, we need to talk." She got up and headed for the door, "We need to freshen up, I'm having a quick shower."

"I'll go in after you." I don't think she heard me. A few minutes later I was getting out of the shower. I could hear voices downstairs and I knew Trish and Mac had arrived. I put on some lounge pants and T-shirt and went downstairs.

My wife was filling some wine glasses. Mac looked bemused and Trish looked like she was going to cry.

My wife handed out the wine. "OK, look, I'm sorry for being so dramatic and everything, but there are a few things I need to say." We were all captivated. She took a deep breathe, "A lot has happened between us and a lot of things have changed, some things are so... so... damn fucking brilliant... I... you have no idea, how fucking amazing and important... what I mean is... look, I've never known anything like this, you guys mean so much to me... oh fuck! Can I start again?"

We all laughed, "Please do," said Mac softly "what do you need to say?"

"Thank you Mac," she walked over to where he was standing and kissed him gently and tenderly, "I love having sex with you, I really do and I love you very much. However, you are not and will not, ever be a replacement for my husband in my heart and I know that the same is true for your beautiful wife and Paul." She paused and looked into our faces, "Until recently I knew without any doubt that there are two people on this planet who meant the world to me, two people that I would die for, two people who were part of me... my husband and my son." She walked over to Trish and cupped her face in her hands, "Now I know that there are three people." Trish choked and tears flooded down her face. "I absolutely love and need you Trish, if it were legal to have a husband and a wife, I'd marry you today. There is no way, no way, that I can be without you, ever. No one will ever replace you, you will not loose me... sorry, you're stuck with me!

She handed Trish some tissues and then walked over to where she'd left her wine, took a big chug and continued, "Jane is going to want more, lots more, with all of us. If that means that what we have is damaged in any way, then I don't want her to join us. We have to decide what we want to happen with Jane." She drained her glass. "And while we are on it, I'd just like to say that you two boys," she waved a finger at me and Mac, "made me so fucking horny last weekend with what you did... you know... with each other, if you don't give me more I'm going to be really pissed!" She refilled her wine glass and took another large chug, "I love you guys... Trish? Can I have a cuddle?"

Mac and I exchanged glances, Trish hugged my wife so hard it looked like she was going to snap her.

Mac spoke first, "Wow! OK, where do we go from here?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I believe mate, that will be for our wives to decide." We turned to watch them in silence.

Trish had recovered her composure and was hugging, kissing and caressing my wife like a small child with a new puppy. My wife was clearly enjoying the attention.

Mac made an 'ahem' sound, "Sorry to interrupt ladies, but... "

Trish pulled herself away from my wife, "Sorry boys, it's just... I'm so, so very happy right now. I was so scared I'd lose Ella... I couldn't bare the thought. While it was just us, it felt safe, but the thought of a new person or new people scared me so much." She turned and kissed my wife, who seem to melt into Trish's mouth. "God I need this woman so much!" She turned her attention back to us, "If Jane decides she would like to join us..."

"She will," I interjected, "no doubt about it."

"OK," said Trish with a hint of trepidation, she took a deep breath, "I say we let her, I know it's what Mac wants... for obvious reasons!" Mac shrugged and blushed a bit. "You two have already had sex with her and I now feel more secure thanks to my gorgeous soulmate here." She kissed my wife again. "How should we do it?"

My wife seemed to snap back into the moment, "How about I ask her?" We all looked at her, it seemed like a sensible suggestion. "Hang on, I'll do it now." Before any of us could say a word she had grabbed her phone and headed to the lounge.

I took a sip of my wine and sighed, "Do either of you feel like we've been living inside a tornado for the last few weeks?"

Mac laughed, "Oh yeah, for sure!"

Trish nodded in agreement and snuggled up to Mac, "It's been a hell of a ride so far! With Jane in the mix, it can only get wilder!"

I pondered what my wife had said earlier and sipped on my wine, "What Ella said just now was pretty intense. Is that how you feel too Patricia?"

"Absolutely, yes I... "

Mac interrupted with a look of shock on his face, "Wait up, hold the phone! You hate being called Patricia!"

Trish giggled, "I kinda like it when Paul uses my name," she wandered over to me and patted my chest, "perhaps only when we're having sex though, OK?"

I laughed, "I can manage that."

Trish continued, "Absolutely, yes. I've never felt anything like what I feel for Ella, it's completely new and thrilling. I love her so much."

"Who do you love darling?" My wife wobbled in and grabbed her wine.

"You of course my love." Trish blew her a kiss.

"Love you too babe. OK, I have spoken to Jane and, of course, she wants to join us. In fact she sounded desperate to join us."

"Told you." I tried not to sound smug. "I suppose the question now is, do we go for a 'social' or dive straight in?"

My wife had obviously given this some thought, "Well, right here, right now... I need some sleep because I'm fucked, but,"... she help up a finger, "I think that what Jane would really, really, really like is to have two men at the same time, hmm, where could we find two men to pleasure my friend?" She grinned, and walked over to Trish and wrapped her arms around her. "I've told Jane that you two are going to be hers next Saturday evening. In the meantime, I would like, if it's OK with you two, to spend next Saturday night with my darling Trish, is that OK?"

Trish squeaked, "Yes, yes, that's absolutely perfect!!"

"Excellent," said my wife quietly, "come with me darling girl and let's choose a hotel. It has to be something opulent, because we are going to make love all night!"

They wandered off and Mac and I stared at each other, "That tornado's not showing any signs of blowing itself out yet, is it mate?!" Even by recent standards, I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Mac just stared at me and threw his arms out sideways.

"Come on mate," I laughed, "you're going to find out what deep throat feels like!"

He brightened up immediately, "Well if it's half as good as you say, I can't wait."

"I think you'll find it's better!"

A short while later, Mac and Trish left and we wearily slipped into bed. "Well done baby."

"What for?" She mumbled.

"For successfully having a social." She giggled and fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, she was already awake. As I stretched and luxuriated in the warm bedding she reached over and kissed me tenderly. A kiss that said, 'I love you.' "Morning beautiful," I said stroking her cheek, "how do you feel?"

She winced, "A bit rough, but OK. Did I... err... offer you and Mac to Jane last night?"

I laughed, "Yes you did, do you regret it now?"

"No, not at all, it's just my memory is a bit hazy at the moment.

"You also booked a night away with Trish," I looked into her, slightly bloodshot eyes, "and that was some speech you made. I know that this whole ride has been totally incredible and... "

She put a finger on my lips, "Baby, shh, I need tea!"

I should have known better than to try and talk sense in the morning without a restorative cup of tea. I got up and set about the task. I hoped that we would be sailing on a slightly calmer sea from now on. I knew I didn't have to worry about Mac, the only thing he would be thinking about is Jane's lack of a gag reflex!

I decided to give him a call, "Hey Mac, how you doing this morning?"

"Good mate, you?"

"Yep, we're good, thought I'd see if you fancied meeting for lunch?"

"Yeah, that would be great, work is slow today, we've had both this morning's clients cancel, which is a bummer, but I'll be free for lunch. Usual place?"

"Sure. How was Trish when you got home?"

"Good, I think they've finally realized the depth of their feelings for each other. Ella's little speech last night was incredible, they're like long lost twins or something."

"I know what you mean, well, I'm glad all is OK. Got to go, she's waiting on her cup of tea. See you later."

"Later."

Back in the bedroom, I set down her tea and climbed back into bed.

"Thank you baby," she blew on her tea and took a sip, "mmm, that's better." She took time to assemble her thoughts, "You're right, it has been totally incredible... in every way and I would like to start... really enjoying it.... I know that my feelings for Trish have caused problems, emotional problems, but I really hope, I really, really hope that Trish and I know where we are now and that we can relax into this whole fantastic new life we have." She looked into my eyes and clutched at my hand, "I so love that you and Mac get on so well, I love the fact that we now have... sex with other people and I'm sorry that I have caused so much tension and anxiety."

"Sweetheart, no need to apologize, what you and Trish have is phenomenal and I really, really hope too that the both of you can relax and enjoy what we all have."

"So do I baby."

I laughed, "Heck, let's just scan ahead a few days, Mac and I are going to give Jane her first threesome and you're going to spend the night with your new soulmate. After that we're all going to get together for a more-some! Hell, am I glad I put my back out or what!?!"

She laughed, "So am I sweetheart, so am I... more tea please." She waggled her empty mug at me.

When I got back she was talking to Trish, "I know darling... I know... yes... I can't wait.. I love you so much... yes... the boys will have fun too, but I need this time with you... exactly... you have no idea. Paul's back wanna say hi? OK... love you baby girl."

She handed me the phone, "Hey Trish, how are you?"

I love hearing her voice. "I'm more than wonderful darling. I can't wait to be with your lovely wife this weekend."

"Fair to say, she's looking forward to it too."

"No prizes for guessing what Mac is looking forward to!"

I heard Mac protesting in the background, "He's in for a treat, I should know. Trish?"

"Yes darling?"

"At some point this weekend, would you and Ella put some thought into how we might go on holiday together?"

"Yes of course."

"It seems to me that if Jane is going to be joining us then holiday options start to expand," my wife squealed in excitement, "have a think OK?"

"Definitely! Love you darling, put Ella back on would you?"

I handed the phone to my wife who started to chatter excitedly. I finished my tea and wombled downstairs for breakfast. I needed toast... toast with strawberry jam. A short while later my beautiful wife came downstairs and kissed me, "Love you babe."

"Love you too, I've got to go, can't be late today."

She gave me a pouty face, "Any chance you could throw a sickie?"

"Sorry babe, can't do that." I kissed the tip of her nose, "Are you desperate for a shag?" She nodded vigorously, "Poor thing, you could do a bit of DIY," the pout got bigger, "why don't you call Trish, I happen to know that they are both free this morning."

Her eyes opened wide, "Really?! Can I?" I nodded, "Really?" I nodded, smiled and kissed her nose again. "Honestly, you won't mind? It seems so unfair you having to go to work!"

"Well maybe I'll get to have you and Trish some time when Mac's busy, I'm sure it will all even out. Anyway, even if it doesn't this is what our new life is about isn't it? Taking pleasure when we can."

"Thank you baby," she reached for her phone, "sure you don't mind?" I nodded. "Oh god this is so hot, I'm going to grab a quick shower, love you babe."

"Love you too sweetheart, let me know how you get on?" She had already disappeared upstairs nattering to Trish as she went. Work that morning was particularly onerous, back to back meetings up to lunch time.

Around 11:00 am I returned to my office and noticed I had a missed call from my wife, she'd left a message;

"Hello baby... oh god... yes, fuck yes... I'm... oh shit, don't stop, yes, oh fuck baby I'm having... oh god... lot's of... fun... Mac is fucking... me... oh god... don't stop, don't stop... and Trish is... licking...oh... oh... feels so... good, ahh... fuck me faster... ahh yes, oh god... I'm... don't stop... going to... oh my fucking god, YES!!!" There was a short pause, "Hello baby," she was breathing heavily, "I'm having so much fun. Mac just filled me up so you know what Trish wants now. Can't hold the phone for that, gotta go, love you so much, bye." I listened to the message three more times and thanked the stars that my next meeting was on Teams!

Meeting concluded I made my way outside to have lunch with Mac, he was waiting for me. "Morning Paul," he said wearing a big grin, "how was your morning?"

"Not as good as yours, by the sound of it."

I let him listen to the message, "Holy shit that sounds so hot!"

I laughed, "That sounds strange coming from the person who was there!"

"I know, but it really does sound amazing doesn't it?!"

"I nodded, "Yes it does, I can't believe that I'm listening to my wife having sex with another man and loving it!"

"Thanks for letting her come over mate, it was... an unexpected surprise."

"No worries. Are you looking forward to Saturday?"

He raised his eyebrows and leaned back in his chair, "Hell yes, but on that note, what should I expect, how do you want me to play it?"

"Just be yourself. I'd like to be able to tell you what she will be like, but on current form it will be anything from shrinking violet dying of embarrassment to a sex crazed velociraptor!"

Mac laughed, "I'm not sure which one I'd prefer!"

"I know, just go with the flow mate."

As I drove home after work I pondered the surreal nature of my conversation with Mac. He is a firm friend now and we had chatted about all sorts of 'normal' stuff as well as the extra ordinary events in our shared future, but the fact remained, I'd had lunch with someone who had just been fucking my wife! When I arrived home I was greeted by a picture of domestic harmony, The Boy was doing the Wordle quiz and everything was just like before this all happened, nothing had changed... except... my wife was radiantly happy. Not silly happy like she'd just won the Lottery, but content, full of life, beautifully happy.