One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello baby," she hugged me and kissed me, The Boy looked sickened by the spectacle, "did you have a good day?"

"Yeah, OK, I had lunch with Mac, which was nice, he seemed in good spirits." I raised my eyebrows discretely.

My wife smiled demurely, "Was he?"

The Boy finished the Wordle quiz and scavenged in the fridge before heading upstairs to his lair, "Have you spoken to Jane about Saturday?"

"Yep, she's really looking forward to it and I mean REALLY!" Velociraptor it is then I thought to myself, "She'd like you to pick her up on the way past, she'd feel more relaxed going with you, but also I think she, how shall I put it, wants to get in the mood with you before you get to Mac's."

I looked at her slightly aghast, "But Luke will be there!"

"She's got a plan. You have to pick her up on the dot of 7:00pm"

My mind reeled, another schemer, I could barely cope with Trish's plans. "That sounds... interesting, what about your night away with Trish is that planned too?"

"Yep, got a lovely hotel booked, dinner in the restaurant and then we are going to spend some 'quality time' together."

I smiled at the thought, "You'll attract attention!"

"I hope so! It will be just what we need right now, thank you for being so understanding. I'm sure you'll have fun with Jane too." She stood in front of me and cupped my face in her hands, "This is from Trish," she kissed me softly, one long kiss followed by two little kisses, "she says thank you for this morning." She kissed me again, "That's from me, do you want me to tell you all the details tonight?"

I kissed her, "No thank you baby, it's enough to know that you had sex with our friends, I would like to make love though... if you have the strength!"

"Always, baby, always." I'd never felt so content.

Late Saturday morning I waved goodbye as Trish and my wife drove off for their night away. They both looked radiant and Trish promised to give my wife back to me thoroughly shagged. Judging by the size of my wife's travel bag, most of their toys were going to be available and my mind reeled at what they would be getting up to. Still, I had Jane to look forward to. The rest of the day was spent on chores and helping The Boy with some school homework. That evening I handed him his tray of pick'n'mix goodies and told him to expect me back around 9:30pm, not entirely sure he heard me, but he did grunt which was reassuring. I showered and then texted Mac to say I was leaving.

At precisely 7:00pm I approached Jane's front door, which opened before I had a chance to ring the bell. Jane looked gorgeous, she ushered me in and closed the door. "Hello Paul, are we really OK, is it still on?"

"Yes of course, Mac is really looking forward to meeting you."

"Paul, I'm so excited and so nervous. I can't believe I'm going to have two men all to myself."

She reached out and started to undo my belt, I panicked, "Jane, what about Luke!?"

"He's just left to go and get something for his dinner, he'll be back in about 15 minutes," my belt undone she scrabbled at the button and zip, "I'm scared I'm going to loose my nerve," she pushed my trousers down and started tugging at my shorts, "I need you inside me quickly, I don't want to cum," she sank to her knees in front of me and looked up into my eyes, "I want you to fuck me and make me so horny I won't be able to resist." She engulfed my penis and started to work her magic on me. For the first time ever, I had the exquisite sensation of feeling my penis grow in her mouth and then push down her throat. Fully hard she pulled off and then swallowed my cock a couple of times, "God you feel so good, fuck me Paul, please fuck me!" She got up and bending over on the stairs she pulled her dress up revealing her naked behind, she spread her legs as wide as she could and I quickly slipped my cock inside her already wet pussy, she gasped, "Yes, fuck me, oh god, I want this, please," I started to pound her pussy hard and fast, she was getting wetter by the second. "Oh my god, you feel so good, yes, oh god yes."

I slowed the pace a little and concentrated on making sure she felt the full length of my cock sliding inside her, "Jane, your pussy feels so good, Mac's going to love fucking you," she whimpered, "he's going to fuck while I lick your clit," she cried out, I'm not sure whether it was from pleasure or anticipation, "you're going to cum so much tonight."

"Oh god, I want this, I want this so much, oh yes, I want you both to fuck me, oh god, I really want this, fuck, yes, you feel so good, oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to get to have two men at the same time, oh yes, faster, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'll suck you both, I want to... fuck you both, I want to... oh god... I'm... " Her orgasm was approaching rapidly and she suddenly pulled off me and turning round she grasped my cock which was slick with her juices. She sucked my cock into her mouth and then I watched entranced as it disappeared into her throat. She started to glide up and down on me squeezing my balls, each time my cock head was in her mouth she moaned and then I was in her throat again. In what felt like a few brief moments I felt the impending release building, I held her head in place with my cock in her throat, my legs trembled and I shot my load into her throat.

Just as I started to come to my senses, she pulled off me and standing up, she wiped her hand across her mouth and smoothed her dress back down, "Wait for me in the car would you darling, I won't be long." She kissed me and I bent down to retrieve my shorts and trousers. She disappeared upstairs and with a quick check to make sure I was properly attired I returned to the car.

About two minutes later Luke came round the corner, that was one heck of a risk we'd taken! A minute or so later and Jane appeared at the door, she shouted something upstairs to Luke and then climbed into the car. She did up her seat belt and turned to look at me, her face was flushed and she was breathing slightly too fast. "OK, let's go!"

We set off, "Are you OK Jane?"

She placed a hand on my thigh, "Yes, yes, I'm fine, I feel so... so aroused, I feel a bit light headed," she squeezed my thigh, "I so want to do this, I so want to have two men, at the same time, I... oh my god I'm so wet," she slipped a hand under her dress, "Jesus! I'm really wet."

She pulled her hand out and looked at her fingers glistening with her honey. "Can I have that please?" She looked at me and then realizing what I meant she moved her hand to my mouth. I licked her fingers and then sucked them one by one. She stared, wide eyed and then she closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Her other hand moved to her breasts and she shuddered, "Oh god, ahhh, mmm." I released her hand and she let out a huge sigh, "I've never had an orgasm from having my fingers sucked before?" She started to laugh, "Oh my god, I'm so turned on!"

"Well that's a good thing, because we're here."

I parked up, "Paul, stay close, just for a while, please?"

I squeezed her hand, "Of course."

Mac greeted us with a large smile and ushered us both into the lounge, "Hello Jane," he said, offering her his hand, "I'm delighted to meet you at last."

She reached out slowly and took his hand, "I'm pleased to meet you too, I hope you aren't... you won't be disappointed."

Genuine shock washed over Mac's face, "Oh my goodness, Jane, no! Ella and Paul have only ever spoken of you in the highest regards as a friend and... no, I'm sure no one will be disappointed.""

She smiled and stepping back she nestled up against me, I put an arm around her shoulders. "Well said mate, Jane is indeed a very dear friend and she has been most anxious to make your acquaintance, just a few nerves, that's all."

Mac raised a finger, "In that case, perhaps a glass of wine, will help," Jane nodded, "white OK?" She nodded again. Mac poured the wine and handed them around. "Cheers!" We clinked glasses and sat down, Mac on an armchair opposite myself and Jane on a couch, I kept an arm around Jane's shoulders, she leaned into me. Mac was being the epitome of the gentleman, he showed no signs of wanting to have her, even though I knew he was desperate to find out what deep throat was like. When he spoke he was submissive, allowing her to gain in confidence, "Jane, if I may be so bold, I'd like to thank you for coming here tonight. I know that the intention is for us to have sex together, but if it's not what you want, or if you are even slightly unsure, then please, be assured that there is no pressure nor expectation for you to do anything." I felt Jane relax. "I have to say though, that Paul's description of you doesn't do you justice."

Jane laughed, "Oh come now, I know that's not true!"

"All I can say is that it is a privilege to have you in my home."

She relaxed a bit more, "Thank you Mac. Paul and Ella have told me so much about you and your wife. To be honest I'm a little bit overwhelmed."

Mac looked confused, "Why so?"

Jane wriggled a bit and clutched at my hand, "Because all I was thinking about... you know... about coming here, was to... have... erm... sex." She uncurled her legs from the couch. "You are so kind and... " she looked up at me, "Paul has been so good to me and... you seem like such a lovely person too, just like Paul. I think that... I shall," she took another large sip from her wine and placed the glass down on the coffee table. "I think I shall enjoy...having sex with you so much more if... if, I can... erm."

I was having trouble following, "Jane? You've had sex with me several times now and you've had sex with me and Ella. What makes this different?"

She looked at me, then at Mac, then back at me, "Oh Paul, I don't want to ruin this evening by answering that question honestly. Suffice to say that you have been the most wonderful, attentive and caring lover I could ever have hoped for. Ella was something completely new and thrilling, but this..."

I looked at Mac and it seemed as though we both came to the same conclusion at the same time, Mac spoke first, softly, "Jane, please rest assured that you are totally 100% safe here. This evening is completely in your control, OK?"

She sighed and slowly released herself from my embrace, "For the first time in my life, especially now, alone with two men, I believe you." She squeezed my hand, "Paul, please stay close." With that she beckoned to Mac, "Come here and sit next to me." Mac moved slowly across the room and sat on the couch. Jane beckoned him to sit closer, she took a deep breathe and then she spread her legs resting them on ours. She reached out to rest a hand on our crotches and then relaxed back into the sofa. Her breathing started to slow and she closed her eyes as she squeezed the growing bulges in her hands. "Mmmm, that feels nice," she rubbed her hands up and down our thighs and then back to squeezing our growing erections. "mmm, two cocks all to myself," she squirmed a bit and then sighed again, "feel my tits, please."

Mac and I looked at each other and grinned like schoolboys, we both reached out and started to gently massage and squeeze her breasts, she sighed and moaned and started to undo our belts, "Oh yes that feels nice, pinch my nipples... ahh, yes I like that," her hands worked swiftly on our buttons and zips and soon there was just the material of our shorts restricting our cocks, "mmm, these cocks feel so good," her mouth opened and closed slightly, "mmm, squeeze my tits harder... oh yes, mmm, this feels so naughty, ahhh, yes," she squirmed again, "oh my," she released her grip on my cock and slowly pulled the hem of her dress up, her hand moved back to my cock.

The invitation was there and I nodded to Mac. He moved his hand from Jane's breast and slowly brushed his fingers up her thigh, across and down. Each time a little higher, a little nearer her crotch. As his fingers brushed against her pussy for the first time she let go of his cock and gripped my hand. I released her breast from my grasp and held her hand, raising it up I kissed it gently, "I'm here." I kissed her hand again and slowly she opened her legs wider and then reaching down she found Mac's hand and placed it directly onto her pussy. She gasped and briefly opened her eyes to look at me. I was shocked, her eyes were full of fear. She closed her eyes again and moved her hand back to Mac's cock.

Mac took his time and gently massaged her pussy with the palm of his hand. Every now and then he'd run a finger up between her lips and using the profuse wetness to lubricate his fingers he stroked and squeezed her clit. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, "You look beautiful Jane," she made a little whimpering noise and I could feel her relax some more, "take your time." I kissed her again, tenderly, softly. She lifted her bottom off the sofa and Mac took the cue and pulled her dress up. She settled down again and Mac returned to stroking her clit.

Her hands started to move a bit faster on our cocks, and her mouth opened and closed as she took short shallow gasps of air, "Oh my, that feels so good," I rubbed her nipples through the thin material of her dress, "mmm, yes, squeeze my tits, oh yes like that... mmm," Mac picked up the pace a bit and as he inserted a finger gently inside her, I felt her grip on my cock increase, "mmm, yes, oh god," she let out a deep sigh, "oh fuck, keep doing that on my clit, yes, a little harder, oh yes like that, don't stop, oh yes, like that, yes, oh my god I've got two men wanting to have me and my pussy is so wet, I want to... oh god, harder, faster... oh yes, yes, yes.. " she tensed up and stopped rubbing our cocks, "oh fuck, I'm.... ahhh!"

Her orgasm seemed to galvanize her into action, she unhooked her legs from ours, and knelt on the floor in front of Mac. She grabbed his trousers and shorts and pulled them down in one. Grabbing his cock she looked up into his expectant eyes, "Ready?" Mac nodded. "Paul, you know where I want you." She waggled her bottom and I discarded my clothes as quickly as I could and eagerly moved between her legs. As I eased my cock into her gloriously wet, warm body, I heard Mac groan loudly, I didn't have to see to know what was going on.

Mac started to become vocal, "Holy shit!" I could see by the way Jane's head was moving that she was giving him the full treatment. "Fuck me, this is insane!" I gripped Jane's thighs and began pumping my cock into her, she responded immediately. With her nose pressed up against Mac's groin she began moaning and grinding back into me, then from deep within, her climax boiled over.

Her pussy clamped onto me and from within her cock filled throat she made a series of rasping noises that did nothing to diminish Mac's enjoyment. Her finger nails dug into Mac's chest and her back arched. She pulled off Mac and drew in a huge lungful of air. She began to relax and briefly laid her forehead onto Mac's thigh, "Oh... my... god!" She made a whimpering noise, "I don't think I've ever cum so hard... oh my... shit!" She took a deep breathe, "OK, where was I?"

She kissed the tip of Mac's cock and set to work giving him the best blow job of his life. I resumed fucking her marveling at the glistening wetness coating my penis. She was working herself up rapidly to another crushing orgasm, but Mac beat her to it. He cried out and, holding her head in place, felt for the first time what it was like to cum in a woman's throat. I had almost stopped moving as I watched the spectacle enthralled. Jane pulled his cock out of her throat kissed it and then, pulling off me she straddled him on the couch, "I'm not done with you just yet!" She kissed him and then turned around and slowly lowered herself down onto his still hard cock. Her dress had now hidden everything from view a situation that she clearly didn't want, within seconds her dress was flying across the room. "Oh god, that feels so good, look Paul, I've got another cock inside me!"

I couldn't see Mac's face, but I knew exactly what he was thinking. I stood up and standing in between Mac's legs I bent down to kiss her. "Get ready to be hit by a bus."

She smiled, "Oh yes please!" This was about to get noisy and I couldn't wait! Mac held her in position as he fucked her. She leaned back on her arms, closed her eyes and sighed, "oh god yes, do it," I got between their legs and for a few moments watched Mac's cock slide in and out of her. Her honey was running down his cock across his balls, "oh fuck, my pussy is on fire, shit it feels..." I licked her clit and then sucked it into my mouth, "ahhh, fuck, oh dear god, ahhh!" Her orgasm was huge and before she'd recovered another was upon her and they began to join up into one long continuous climax. "Oh my god... I can't stop... oh god... I can't....ahhh... oh... ahhh," She place a hand on my shoulder and pushed, I disconnected from her clit and looked up at her. She was breathing heavily and sweat was trickling down the sides of her face. "I... need... a... moment, can I have a moment?"

I looked down at Mac's cock which was half buried in Jane's drenched pussy. The flow of her honey down over his balls had increased. I couldn't help myself, leaning forward I licked her honey off his balls and then licked my way up his cock. I heard Mac sigh and Jane gasp in surprise. I pulled Mac's cock free and continued to lick and suck all the juices off. Jane was making all sorts of unintelligible sounds, I started to run my hand up and down the hard member, "What's up Jane?" I tried to look innocent.

"Holy shit Paul, does Ella know you... do that?!"

"Yep, she loves to watch me do it, do you like watching too?"

"Fuck me, YES! That's so hot, suck it some more!" I did what I was told and then re positioned him back at her entrance. He eagerly pushed back inside her and began to fuck her hard and fast. "Oh shit, I can't believe this is happening to me, fuck this feels so good, oh shit, squeeze my tits, yes, oh yes, I'm, going to cum again, oh fuck, this cock is so hard, fuck, I'm going to cum again, shit, shit, oh, here it comes... I... ahhh!" As her orgasm subsided she pulled off Mac and slumped next to him exhausted onto the couch. "Fuck me boys, please don't stop fucking me, I want more sex, fill me up, fuck me." She spoke wearily, and as I sank my cock into her she rested one hand on my shoulder and watched my cock as it appeared and disappeared inside her.

She reached out to grasp Mac's cock and stroked it slowly as I pounded her pussy, I was close and I didn't care. She looked up into my eyes, she looked tired and happy. Her hand stroked my cheek and as I emptied my balls inside her she smiled.

I pulled out slowly, but she was already tugging on Mac's cock, "Fuck me, I want more, fuck me." I collapsed next to her as Mac began to fuck her. She was getting her second or perhaps third wind, maybe it was the thrill of a new man having sex with her. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped his arms, "Fuck me, yes, fuck me, oh god it feels so good," I reached across to caress her breasts, "mmm, yes, I want more, fuck this feels good, harder, oh god yes, that's what I want, hard cock, fuck yes, oh god... fuck!" Mac continued to pound her throughout her orgasm, "oh shit, that was so good, I want to fuck you, lie down."

Mac pulled out of her and lay on the floor, she straddled him and settled down onto his cock, "God I'm having so much fun, Paul get over here and squeeze my tits while I fuck this cock dry!" Mac shot a glance at me and I didn't know if I pitied or envied him. Jane began a slow steady rhythm on Mac's cock taking his whole length inside her, as I massaged her breasts she reached out a hand to stroke my cock and balls, "Oh my god, I want to fuck you two forever! A cock in my pussy and one in my hand, oh god... feels so good," her hand was now pumping my erect penis faster and faster, "mmm, feels so good, oh god... I know what I want...oh shit yes, I know... Paul, stand in front of me." I stood astride Mac, my cock pointing at her face. ""Fuck my throat, I want you to fuck my throat while Mac fucks my pussy."