One Crazy Summer Pt. 02 - The Mall

Story Info
Nude Dares.
2.1k words
4.31
4.5k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hellboy70
Hellboy70
15 Followers

Driving to the mall after taking the nudes of Rain, left me horny as hell and I had to force myself to concentrate on driving for safeties sake. As I pulled into the mall, I remembered that I needed to send the nudes to Rain and tell her which ones I though were in the top ten of the pictures I took. I wonder if I should involve Mary in the process, I know she would want to see Rain naked. Normally I would never consider breaking that trust, but I was just so horned up that I was kind of losing control. My need to have some release was truly creeping up on me, but by prolonging the situation I was edging myself on and in the end the release would be epic.

As I parked and hopped out of my car I headed to the set of mall doors that Mary and I usually meet at, right beside the BestBuy. Mary was waiting inside the doors, she was wearing a pair of jeans and a white coloured T-shirt, stretched out by her huge tits. Mary waved at me as I headed in and I noticed that she was holding two coffees.

Mary, "Hey, you wanna sit down for a bit with the coffee's and catch up, you must have some good stories for me, you crazy bitch."

Me, "I do have a few things, lol."

I proceeded to fill her in on taking nudes of Rain inside the Barn and how crazy it was looking at my brother's girlfriend naked and that I had seen everything that Rain has to offer. I told her that I still had to send Rain the nudes which I proceeded to do and that I also had to pick out the top ten nudes so that Rain could give those to my brother.

Mary, "You want me to help you with that?"

Me, "I guess you want to see Rain naked pretty bad?"

Mary, "Yes, I am a horny slut with big tits."

Me, "I think you should have to do a few dares for me to earn the right, I mean I could get in trouble for showing you Rain's nudes."

Mary, "How will she find out?"

Me, "I know how loose your lips get after a few drinks and we are going to my brother's birthday party tonight."

Mary, "True enough, lol."

Me, "Well I need to go to store to pick up a controller for my brother, what did you want to check out Mary?"

Mary, "Some clothes and perhaps some a new bra."

Me, "Ok let's got pick up the controller first and then let's head to the stores that you want to go to."

I picked out the controller quickly and we headed over to a clothing store and Mary picked out a few shirts to try on. As we headed to the dressing room, I wondered if Mary was going to ask about the photo's again. I was still pretty horned up about the whole idea, so I brought it up.

Me, "Mary did you still want to see Rain's nudes and help pick out the ten best ones?"

Mary, "Fuck yeah, what kind of dares did you want me to do?"

Me, "Well I think I want to take a couple pictures of you changing in the dressing room and I am still thinking about how exposed I want you to get."

Mary, "Well, that sounds interesting, it's pretty quiet in the store so we could get one of the bigger dressing rooms and I will see how it goes."

We found a larger change room it had wood wall that went almost all the way to the ground, but no doors, it had large thick curtains that could be drawn back. This got my mind going about the type of stuff I might be able to get Mary to do. She is a pretty sexual girl, and I find her thick body attractive, Big tits and a fat ass and a bit of a tummy. Mary put the shirts that she wanted to try on on the rack that was in the room and she started taking off her shirts and even her pants. She stood in her black bra and panties, she looked very nice. She looked a bit nervous and was blushing slightly.

Mary, "Is this good enough, or do you want me to get my tits out?

Me, "Actually I need you to be completely bare ass."

Mary, "Ummm, okay."

Mary started by reaching back and unclipping her bra, her huge tits fell out of her bra, they bounced and hung down impressively on her chest. She had light pink coloured areola and small sized barely there nipples. She reached down on both sides of her hips and pushed her panties down and she slowly bent down to pick up her panties, her huge tits hung down and they looked amazing, and they looked pretty floppy from that angle.

Me, "Stop, I am going to take a picture of those big udders of yours hanging down, they look amazing by the way, what size are your tits?

Mary, "E cup, but they barely fit in my bra, so maybe bigger. You think I look like a cow?

Me, "Yes, but a very sexy cow."

I took two pictures of her like that, and I loved seeing her face blush even more as her nudity was very exposing to her. The Bright lights of the change room really brought out her pale skin, light nipples and completely shaved pussy. I could plainly see her slit which came up pretty high in the front, but I couldn't see any lips or clit hanging out.

Me, "Okay stand up straight, I'm gonna snap a few more pictures before your dare takes place, I love your shaved pussy, looks like you might wax it. I can't see any of your inner lips, but I like it still. Ok turn around."

As Mary turned around I got to look at her very big white ass in all its glory, it was very big and rounded. The shape was pleasing to the eye and I wondered if she was embarrassed showing me that ass.

Me, "How do you feel you naked whore?"

Mary, "I have never showed anybody myself completely nude like this, I mean I have show a few guys my tits while I sucked them off or had them jerk off on to my tits, every guy is always obsessed with my huge boobs."

Me, "Bend over a bit. "

Mary bent over a little and her ass looked really nice and because her ass and thighs were so big, I could see the slit of her pussy but, not her asshole at all. I snapped a few of her like this.

Me, "Me come over here and we can look at the nudes of Rain that I took."

Mary, "You want me to stay naked?"

Me, "Yes, let me see those tits wobble as you walk over."

I motioned for her to sit on the bench beside me, I could see her tits wobbling sideways and a bit up and down, they looked like they needed to be sucked. I also noticed that my panties were getting wet and really need release. Mary sat next to me totally naked and I could see she was nervous, even though she always joked and called herself a slut. I moved my phone between us and showed her Rain standing in the barn in her thong with her small tits and pointy nipples. Mary breathed in hard and I saw her tits jiggle.

Mary, "Rain has such small tits and amazing nipples."

Me, "Wait until you see her pussy, you're gonna start dripping from that shaved cunt of yours."

I flipped to the picture of Rain bare ass with her thong still on and then the picture when she started sliding it down. You could see her asshole a little bit and pussy lips, but only a little because of the shadow between her legs. Next was Rain on the hay bales and her stretched out nude body and then one with her legs slightly open, her pussy lips saying hello for the first time.

Mary, "Holy shit, she has a porn pussy, those lips are amazing."

Me, "I wish I shot this in a video, because between the next few pictures when she opened up her legs, her lips stuck to her thighs a little, she was wet and looked like a whore."

In the next photo, Rain was lying back totally nude hands behind her back, legs spread and her pussy lips and clit were hanging out for both Me and Mary to see. Before Mary could say anything, I flipped to the next picture and Rain was pulling her lips out to make them look like Batwings and I noticed I must have stepped closer because all you could really see was her pussy and the shadow of her asshole down below.

Mary, "Wow, that shot is amazing, her pussy looks so much sexier than mine."

Me, "How embarrassing do you think that picture is?

Mary, "Well I would be more proud of having a pussy like that, but yeah it would be pretty hard to show it to anybody."

Me, "Now before I show you the rest of them I need you to stand up and walk towards the curtain. Stand with your legs two feet apart and open up the curtain."

Mary slowly did as I was told and I took a few pictures and then stepped outside of the booth.

Me, " I am going to take a few from outside the booth."

Mary, "Hurry up, I know the story is almost empty, but I am bare ass here."

I slid pass Mary and slapped her ass playfully as I did, I saw a ripple in her big fat ass and as I got outside I had Mary pose, sideways, showing her curves and I made her bend over in front of me her Udders hanging down, I had her shake them and took a picture of them mid flop. Next I had her get on all fours and stick her ass out towards me. Finally her ass opened up enough and I zoomed in on her pussy, I could see see dark pink inner lips shyly poking out of her bare cunt. I could see the shadow of her asshole, but it wasn't completely exposed.

Me, "Ok you naked cow, crawl back into the room."

Mary crawled back into the change room, naked as the day she was born, her huge juicy tits banging around with each other and her jiggly ass doing the same. For this I had switched to video mode and I quickly hopped in the room with her and shut the curtains.

Me, "Okay you have earned it for sure, let's look at the rest of Rain's nudes."

I swiped my phone to Rain getting on the ATV and advanced the pictures to the one with Rain really sticking her ass towards the camera.

Mary, "Oh my, Rain has the nicest pink asshole, I wonder if your brother has fucked her ass yet, probably not with how tight it looks."

Me, "Well her pussy is even better looking so I don't think he would bother with it, but she does have a very cute asshole."

We started picking out our top ten nudes of Rain and I had Mary stay naked for them. Only we picked out l2 of them because we couldn't get it down to 10. As I sent the top 12 to Rain in order of 12 to 1, I also sent 2 nudes of Mary. One of her standing nude facing the camera and one of her bent over facing away, big fat ass exposed but only her shaved slit slightly showing. I wonder what Rain will say about those 2 images, lol.

Mary didn't bother trying on the rest of the clothes that she had brought back into the change room. She said that she need to go home and take care of a few things before the party, which means she probably had to go make use of her dildo, I would ask her about that when she was drunk at the party. I told her I would keep her nudes safe and that I would send her them if she preformed one more dare for me once I could think of a good one for her to do. We parted ways and I drove home with my pussy basically throbbing, I was dying for release but I hung on to the edge because it always makes me feel better when I store that orgasm up for a huge release which will probably be tonight after the party.

Hellboy70
Hellboy70
15 Followers