One Crazy Summer Pt. 01 - The Barn

Story Info
Posing nude for Photo's.
2.2k words
4.4
9.5k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hellboy70
Hellboy70
15 Followers

My name is Stacy I have known Rain for a little over 8 months. She is my brothers girlfriend and they have been dating for 8 months or so. She has a crazy past to say the least, terrible parents, drugs, fights and wild sex could pretty much sum up her teenage years and now at the age of 22 (she is one year older then me) she had settled down somewhat, but still has a wild side when she drinks or smokes weed. She is lean and skinny like an alley cat and her eyes sparkle, a mixture of mischief always in their somewhere. My brother is pretty much the opposite of her, thick and dull in the head, but he is a pretty nice guy most of the time. Rain spends a lot of time at our house due to the fact that her dad's apartment is pretty much a hell hole.

I consider myself about mostly straight, but I can notice how pretty or sexy a women is and while I have never kissed a girl I wouldn't rule out the idea. The first time I saw Rain naked was by accident and she was sleeping. My brother had gone to work already and I went to knock on his bedroom door to see if Rain wanted me to make her a late breakfast. As I approached the door, it noticed it was already opened a little bit and I nudged it some more so I could peak my head in and see if she was awake. As I did so I could see that Rain was lying on her side naked with her legs drawn up a bit. The room was mostly dark and I backed away but not before I noticed that Rain, even though she was skinny had a pretty nice ass, and it wasn't as small as I thought it would be. I couldn't really see too much else, the room was dark and the shadows hid her secrets so to speak.

A few days later we were getting ready for my brothers birthday. Nothing to crazy we going to have a few friends over, watch some movies and have some drinks. I was planning on going to the mall to get my brother a new controller for his X-box, when Rain asked if she could talk to me for a second. I said sure and she asked me to come into my brothers room, he was still at work.

Rain, "I really need you to do me a favour, and I know it's kind of weird, but could you take some nudes of me in your farms barn at he back of your place. I want to send your brother some really good nudes for his birthday."

Me, "Why don't you take some nude selfies or something?"

Rain, "I already have and they aren't bad, but it is kind of limiting and I wanted to try something different, to be naked for these pictures in a different setting and from different angles."

Me, "Well I guess I could if you really want me too."

Rain, "Here let me show you what I mean about the nude selfies."

Me, "Umm........"

Before I could reply Rain had taken out her phone and opened a file with about 25 pictures, the first several were taken in a bathroom mirror and rain was wearing black bra and panties. Her five foot three frame looking smooth and her pale white skin reflected the flash of the camera phone back into the photo. In the next few she was topless her small A cup tits looking very firm and she had very long light pink nipples, they almost looked like coke bottle caps and one of which was pierced. Her long dark hair covered some of her face and the phone covered the rest.

Rain, "Do you see how limiting nude selfies are, I mean they're fun and pretty cool, but I want to try something else. Have you ever done nude selfies?"

Me, "No, I mean I am not against the idea, but I haven't really had anybody to send them too."

Rain, "You don't need to send them to anybody, they can be for you to see how good you look naked and what not. With those big tits and big beautiful ass, you must look great naked."

Me, "Maybe I will someday."

Rain, "Here are the last couple as you can see I'm totally naked in them. What I don't have in tits, I make up for in lips and clit."

The last picture was of rain with one leg propped up on the sink and although it wasn't really a close up picture, you could see her shaved mound that seemed to be a pretty puffy mound that really draws attention to it, her inner lips dangling a good 2 inches out of her outer lips and her clit peaking through her puffy pink pussy. I would be so embarrassed if anyone saw my pussy this exposed and while my lips and clit hanging out for the world to see.

Me, "Wow, you have a puffy mound and some really sexy pussy lips, aren't you embarrassed to show me?"

Rain, "Yes, it is a bit scary showing my pussy to you for the first time, but I figure if you're going to take nudes of me, I might as well get over it."

Me, "What time do you want to take the photo's?"

Rain, "Meet me in the barn in 20 minutes? That okay?"

Stacy, "Sure, sure."

I had to call me friend Mary, who I supposed to meet up at the mall. She didn't pick up right away so I texted her. "Hey I need to meet you at the mall an hour later than we set up, is 2pm ok?".

Mary texted back in a few minutes, "Sure no problem, what's up?"

To shake her up and knowing that she is pretty much bisexual, "Rain asked me to take some nudes of her in the barn, for my brothers birthday."

Mary, "Nudes, wtf? You lucky bitch, show me them when you're done."

Stacy, "If I do you might have to complete a dare or something, and Rain has already shown me some nude selfies she took, it will be worth."

Mary, "Well it sounds like somebody like what they saw, I might have to think it over if you give me the chance, catch you later bitch."

Stacy, "Later big tits."

I forgot to describe Mary, she has a bit of a heavy set body, but she is shapely with crazy big tits, I don't even know what they are, I have D cups, and hers are way bigger then mine, they are big enough to be called udders, although I haven't seen Mary without clothes.

As I walked towards the barn, I had butterflies in my stomach, not really knowing what to expect. How will I feel seeing Rain nude in front of me? I had no idea how crazy she wanted these nudes, I was excited and worried at the same time. I saw that I was the first to arrive and I opened the latch to the barn door and left it open as I walked. My family owns two horses, which were out grazing in the field outback, I might go for a ride later depending on how this goes.

I heard somebody else enter the barn and I saw Rain walk in wearing a black track suit and she looked a touch nervous which was odd for Rain.

Rain "Hey Stacy, I brought a joint to help me loosen up, I guess I am more shy than I though, you want a few hits?"

Me, "Sure I wouldn't mind, I am nervous too."

So we quietly smoked the small joint and Rain got out her phone and put on some music as she proceeded to take off her track suit.

Rain, "Take the pictures with your phone, it's way better than mine."

Me, "Sure no problem, how did you want to start?"

Rain, "You tell me what you want me to do, and then show me the pictures and we can keep working from there."

Rain took off the track suit, and stood in a thong and nothing else. We started off with some basic shots, leaning against the wall and then I made her stick her ass out. Her cheeks were completely bare and she had some goosebumps on her ass, but her pussy and asshole were covered. Then I told her to walk around and I took pictures of her ass as she walked, her cheeks barely jiggled, her ass was so tight compared to my big ass. I told her to make her nipples hard and she did and I took some close up pictures of her pale pink bottle cap nipples and one of her pulling on her nipple ring to extend her nipple out, he nipples were easily an inch long.

Rain, "Time to get nude I guess."

Rain turned away from me and slid down her thong, she was bent over a bit and because she has a small tight ass I could actually see everything in between, I even had a quick flash of her asshole and of course her long hanging pussy lips. I let out a small gasp as I saw her in all her glory.

Rain, "Well somebody likes what they see. That helps a bit, because right now I feel like a naked whore, lol."

Me, "Well I think you look great."

I put down a blanket on a bale of hay and Rain sat on it and slowly laid back with her legs together. Her shaved puffy pussy and slit looked super tight. She slowly separated her legs a bit and as she did so I could see that her pussy lips stuck to her thighs a little and then they sprung free hanging free. Rain must be getting a little wet down there.

Me, "Rain your pussy is amazing, even without you spreading wide open, your lips are always visible."

Rain, "Hold on a second."

Rain reached down and touched the top of her slit for a second and her clit popped out, she must really be getting into this I thought.

Rain, "There I am for your viewing pleasure, now take a few of me like this for your brother to enjoy."

As I took about four or five pictures, she reached down and pulled her lips out and stretched them, I snapped a photo of that. She then closed her legs and looked embarrassed for a second, her face getting a touch red.

Rain, "I guess exposing myself is pretty embarrassing I admit, but I needed to stop before I started playing with myself in front of you. Give me a minute and we can take some final pictures of me on that ATV over there."

Me, "Don't be embarrassed if my pussy looked that nice I would be showing it to you right now. Wow, I can't believe I said that."

Rain, "Well if you ever want me to take nudes of you, I will return the favour. Can I look at the pictures for a second."

Me, "Sure."

Rain thumbed through the pictures and seemed to be pretty pleased with them. She handed the phone back to me.

Rain, "Well I gotta say, I think your brother is going to like these and wow, I look pretty slutty in some of those, but I guess that's okay, lol."

Rain got up and moved towards the ATV sat on it sideways and swung herself to hold on to the handlebars leaned forward stuck her ass out a bit and I started snapping a bunch of photo's. Before she jumped off she really pushed her ass back and told me to get a closer. I took some shot with her really getting low and pushing her ass back at me. I could see her cute pink asshole as it was really in view stretched out a bit, and her amazing pussy lips hanging down and I could even see her pink inside as I zoomed the camera in a little. Wow, I was starting to get turned on, my pussy was starting to tingle and my nipples were getting really hard. In the last photo I took a step back and Rain kept her ass out and looked back so you could see most of her face. After this picture Rain hopped off the ATV and started getting dressed.

Rain, "Send me all the pictures and let me know which are your ten favourites."

Me, "That might be hard to do, but I will try, lol."

That was pretty intense, I didn't have too much time to think about it too much as I had to drive to the mall to meet Mary. All I was thinking as I started my car was that I was really fucking horny and I wish I had reached out and spanked Rain's stretched out bare ass when I had the chance, for the fun of it and to see Rain's reaction. Maybe next time, if there ever is a next time I get to see Rain in the nude.

Hellboy70
Hellboy70
15 Followers