One Day in Penang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonie scored a march in the publishing world when in front of all sorts of news media Diana walked in the front door of Tricycle Publishing and announced herself as their latest acquisition thanks to Leonie's friendship and work. You could hear the screams from Melbourne in Asia.

Leonie thinks she may settle down and find a good man, but I know her well enough - she already has one, with benefits, lurking somewhere in the back ground.

I control my swearing now, not a good look - especially round the kids. I just got to find a way to tell my wife - subtly, to do the same. She seems to be making up for all the years she never swore. She goes on about 'wearing it like a badge of honour' and it being part of the 'real' Diana Blake, fucking weird really.

Well that's it. There really isn't anymore. If you're down our way look us up -- we're still in our paradise. Living life one day at a time.

-z-

By Overwatcher.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
overwatcheroverwatcherover 2 years agoAuthor

etchiboy; Thanks for your thoughts, would recommend Penang - off the beaten track still. Amazing clash of cultures if you go looking. Regards OW.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Don’t mind the happy ending. In fact was hoping for it.

And there was the tension of did he, or didn’t he, die in the lost flight, but it was a different tension than part 1, so didn’t mesh well IMVHO.

I'd have to think about how I’d see a happy ending yet still mesh with part 1, which i don’t have the time at this moment. Maybe a standard, but good trope, is she does get pregnant, but doesn’t want him to feel she entrapped him, so hides it. How and when do we get him to find out? That’s the hard part. I got nothin’ right now.

Thanks for the work you put into this. I learned a lot of local geography; one of the things I like about many stories on LE is learning about new places, or new activities like small boat sailing or small plane flying or inner workings of the Pentagon, etc.

overwatcheroverwatcheralmost 5 years agoAuthor
To 26thNC

Thanks. Appreciated. Overwatcher.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good finish

We asked for an ending and you gave us one. I liked it, you handled it very well and in line with your first chapter. Good job.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Burning Down the House He found out she had a plan. His actually worked.in Loving Wives
Gunny and the CEO Was divorce the end?in Loving Wives
Family Secrets A man is forced to look back at a marriage lost.in Loving Wives
My Neighbors' Wives 2 husbands, 2 wives, 1 neighbor -- someone is getting revenge.in Loving Wives
Teacher. Lover. Friend. It was complicated.in Loving Wives
More Stories