One Divine Evening

Story Info
A young woman meets Leinyere's Deity of Sex.
9.9k words
4.82
4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers

This story was written as a part of the Tales of Leinyere Story Event 2023 on Literotica, a collaborative fantasy worldbuilding event from many talented Literotica authors. Look for the event on Literotica's story page to find links to a map of Leinyere, the official timeline of all our stories, and links to all the stories in the event from all the fantastic authors who have participated. Thanks for stepping into this world with us, and happy reading!

*********

She should've seen it coming. Tourists never really understood their way of life. Sure, they were happy to visit the island, gawk at the natives, and buy a few trinkets, but the way of life on Malkas didn't come naturally to them, and when it got too close, too real, they were often repulsed, or at least they started acting like it. Vita knew, deep down, many of them wanted to let go, to live the free life the island offered, but they felt ashamed of that desire, so they lashed out. She wasn't incapable of sympathy. She was just tired of being the target of these mainlanders, them taking out their fake indignation on her when she was just trying to be friendly.

It was the weekend, so instead of serving customers in her father's restaurant, Vita had spent most of the day showing the visiting catfolk woman around the island. Lickledilly, she'd said to call her, even though it wasn't her name. She'd told Vita her name, but the half-elf half-goblin had to concede the point that it would've been impossible to pronounce those hisses and snarls with her small tusks in the way. Vita thought Lickledilly was so cute, and she'd been so pleased when her request to feel her fur had been granted. Vita had taken it for flirting, and her hopes had--no, no it was definitely flirting. There had been something building between the two of them all day. It wasn't just in Vita's imagination.

It had meant something when Lickledilly had complimented Vita's petite figure and leanly muscled legs. It had meant something when she'd run the tiny tips of her claws along the edge of Vita's long ears, the way they came to delicate points that stuck straight out to the side of her head. It hadn't been an accident that Lickledilly pushed her chest out whenever she knew Vita was looking, which was most of the time. Those few times that Lickledilly had brushed the back of her downy hands against Vita's dark green nipples hadn't been an accident either.

They'd been building to something, the two women, and the catfolk had been too scared to take the plunge. She couldn't be blamed for that. She could be blamed for calling Vita a whore who'd never have anyone's respect, for calling Malkas "Deviant Island", and for letting her claws out just a bit as she pushed Vita's slender green fingers away from her between her bare legs and left to put her dress back on. That had been uncalled for, especially since everyone knew that in Catfolk Country they lived in much the same way as the Malkasi, at least in dress.

So, it was with a bit of bitterness and frustration that Vita sat on the ledge overlooking the seaside market. It didn't keep her down long, though. The air was warm. The sunlight reflecting off the sea was beautiful. The band that played outside the tavern by the docks strummed a lively tune. It was a beautiful late afternoon on Malkas.

The laughing smile that played across Vita's dark green lips didn't have much to do with the weather or the atmosphere, though. No, she was amused at the beautiful stranger that strolled from stall to stall. He wore a long tunic draped over his broad shoulders, blue to match his eyes, his long blonde hair shining under the bright, tropical sun. Did he not notice that he was the only one dressed? Even those hateful, bigoted tourists observed Malkasi customs on the island, but here he was, wearing clothes! Out in the open! In front of everyone!

And, indeed, all eyes seemed to be on this handsome stranger, her dark brown skin shining under the bright, tropical sun, popping against her form fitting blue dress. Her black, cloudlike hair bobbed with every one of her slow, graceful steps. She stopped to talk to one of the merchants, laughing with her about a decorative clay vase on display on a high table, and Vita rose to her feet. She wanted to talk to this breathtaking woman.

Vita stepped around one of the few permanent buildings in the market, finding the good-looking stranger turning away from the merchant with a smile, the small nubs of their chest poking out ever so slightly from the soft fabric of their garment, their slender, androgynous form swaying closer, their pointed ears sticking out of a rough mop of playful, dark brown hair. Were they an elf? That was funny. Vita hadn't noticed them being an elf before, not that it mattered.

"New to Malkas?"

The delicate stranger giggled, a hissing sound that seemed to come from high in her slender neck, yet made her large, pendulous breasts heave with the motion. She leaned back, putting more weight on her thick, scaly tail. "No, no, but it's been too long. I've missed this place."

The gorgeous naga woman looked out over the bay, sighing wistfully. Vita just looked on, amused, until she turned back, her snake-like eyes warm and teasing. "Why do you ask?" she wondered, but Vita felt like she already knew the answer.

"You're wearing clothing. No one wears clothing on Malkas. It's tradition." It could have sounded like a rebuke, but Vita's smile made her intent clear, as did her low, smoldering gaze. Flirting with Lickledilly all day had her pent up, and she hoped this stranger wouldn't be a tease.

"But then I wouldn't have anything to take off..."

Like she'd just been waiting for someone to ask that particular question, she reached down and wrapped her clawed fingers around the hem of her dress, revealing his thick, tree-trunk thighs, dark green cock the size of Vita's forearms, rippling torso, and tusked, masculine face. The orc tossed his blue shirt off to the side, and Vita didn't even notice where it landed. She was too busy getting lost in his dark brown eyes.

"Well?"

If that low, rumbling voice had asked a question, Vita hadn't heard it. She bit her lip and shuffled her feet, embarrassed to be so distracted by this towering, powerful man. She wanted him to pin her down and ravage her. Gods and Goddesses she needed to get off!

"I could arrange that," the towering orc rumbled, and Vita felt wetness between her legs like the sound had vibrated straight to her core.

"Arrange what?" Oh, Gods and Goddesses, Vita hadn't said that out loud, had she?

The orc just smiled, his expression warm despite the sharp, thick tusks that jutted from between his lips. Vita idly wondered how his lips would feel on her cunt if they were stretched out over those deadly tusks. The orc's smile got wider, and Vita wondered if somehow he could hear her thoughts. If he could hear her wondering, he didn't react to it.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?"

Vita nodded shyly. She was Malkasi through and through, so Vita was no blushing virgin, but something about this stranger made her blush anyway. He could surely tell she was turned on, too. Her dark green nipples stood proudly from her perky breasts, and her lower lips were probably glistening with her arousal. She hadn't looked, but she was tempted.

"I'd like to know your name, too."

"Vita," she squeaked. She wasn't usually this nervous, and the orc's giant hands moving up to gently squeeze her pale green shoulders both helped and didn't.

"You're welcome to relax, if you feel like it. I won't hurt you any more than you want me to."

Vita appreciated his candor. She had no interest in pretending she didn't plan to have sex with him. Still, she felt a bit rebuked. Vita wanted to be bold, in case that's what he wanted from her. She felt something with this mystery man, something that made her want him to fuck her more desperately than she'd felt in a long, long time. Possibly ever. She also wanted him to want to fuck her, hopefully as desperately as she did. So, she tried to be bold.

"What's your name?"

The orc smiled in approval, and her heart leapt in her chest. "Cuvehr..."

Vita's hand clapped to her lips, trying to stifle her mirthful giggle. Surely he must be joking! Many people named their children after the Gods and Goddesses, but they almost never just used the deity's actual name, and never Cuvehr. Dogma was unclear about the God or Goddess of Sex's gender in the first place, so that was another reason most people didn't give their children that name.

The petite little woman was mortified that she'd laughed out loud. What if that truly was his name? He must've been teased about it his whole life! Oh, she started to feel bad.

"It's alright," he said warmly. "That really is my name, even though I don't usually give it out..." He stepped closer, towering over her, dispelling some of her embarrassment and replacing it with heat. He made her feel so small, but in a way that wasn't frightening at all. It made her skin itch not to just jump into those massive arms and rub her tits on his chest. "You're special, though, Vita. I want to be myself with you..."

It was almost too much, his words jumping straight to her heart and her core. Vita had never been this turned on before. Haha, maybe he really was the God of Sex? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She thought it would help, but it didn't. The smell of the forest and new leather blended seamlessly into a meadow, and ripe citrus. Cuvehr took Vita's hand in hers. "Show me around?"

They were about to leave, before Vita saw a friend of hers across the street: a gnome, recently arrived to the island with his elven bride. His dangling cock was hard not to notice as the tip nearly brushed the ground. It was almost as long as his legs, poor thing. Vita waved.

"Chakght?" she shouted, and the little gnome giggled, cheeks red in embarrassment. He'd get over that in time. He'd been through so much, after all. He could be forgiven for not immediately adapting to life on Malkas.

"Thanks!" he shouted back, gripping his bride's hand tightly. "But I'm, uh...well taken care of."

"So am I!" the elf added brightly before bending down to take the gnome's lips in hers with a passionate kiss. She mumbled something else into his lips, and his blush deepened. Their kiss broke and they waved to Vita before dragging each other away.

"I'm so happy for him," Cuvehr remarked, her lips wide in a warm smile.

Vita was surprised they knew each other, but too distracted by Cuvehr's scent and presence to question it.

They spent hours touring the market, exploring the finest goods the little island had to offer. They sampled a variety of tropical fruits, laughing as juice ran down their naked bodies and washing up afterwards in a shallow inlet off the bay. They sampled perfumes, made from island flowers, that went straight to Vita's head. They snacked on nuts and quick fried market food, storing energy for later. They also sipped native wine and spirits, the sweet wine and strong liquor making Vita feel freer even than the Malkasi's usual nature.

She had explored this market hundreds of times in her life, but something was different about this evening.

She started openly caressing Cuvehr's body as they strolled. It wasn't an unusual thing to do for the free and open culture of the small island, but the gorgeous, handsome stranger drew hungry looks and longing glances from nearly everyone they passed, whether they ogled her perky little tits with tiny dark brown nipples, or his finely sculpted chest; the bald, glistening slit between her legs, or his massive, swinging cock. Everyone they came near found something to lust after about Cuvehr, and it made Vita feel special and privileged that all Cuvehr's ogles were directed at her.

"Can we go somewhere?" Cuvehr asked, her sleek, furry body turned to Vita, the ratkin pressing up against her with warm, velvety softness. "I love a good tease, don't get me wrong. I could keep this up for weeks, but that's not what I'm in the mood for." She leaned in, her snout tickling Vita's long, green ears. "I want to fuck you Vita."

"Oh, Gods and Goddesses please!" Vita moaned, a little more loudly than she'd intended.

Cuvehr just smiled. "You'll only need the one,but I say 'yes'."

She took Vita's hand in her long, furry fingers, and nodded toward a gap in the curtains between two booths. Cuvehr stepped through, pulling Vita after.

Vita giggled as she stepped through the gap in the curtains. This was Malkas! Public sex was no crime here, and it was barely frowned upon. She'd seen people fuck at the market just last week! Still, it felt playful to follow, looking for privacy, not shameful. She could tell she wasn't embarrassed. She and Cuvehr just wanted to be able to enjoy something between just the two of them.

Vita was more than turned on, but something about this mysterious stranger made her feel warm and hopeful in her growing excitement. Vita knew she was going to get fucked, and every second they didn't start made her more and more turned on, but she didn't feel the desperation she usually felt when she'd gone this long. She was just enjoying the slow build of arousal.

Her slim green legs stepped past the gap in the curtains, but instead of standing between the two booths, Vita found herself in a vibrant meadow, wildflowers surrounding her in three directions. The last looked down on the market, far below the cliff they stood on. Cuvehr was still holding Vita's hand, but he looked different. He was a dwarf, barely taller than she was, with thick, hairy arms and wild red hair.

There was too much to process at once, so Vita focused on him. It was easy to ignore their teleportation and look into those deep green eyes sitting above that proud smile, and just let everything else fall away. But those eyes were different. Vita knew, without the smallest doubt, that it was still Cuvehr, that nothing but his body had changed.

"You...were a ratkin? And a woman?" Vita said without accusation. Had Cuvehr changed form before?

"Yes, I was." He smiled knowingly. "I still am," he added, while looking every bit the male dwarf.

"Huh?" Vita asked eloquently. There was clearly some kind of magic at play. Illusion magic? Vita didn't know, but she didn't feel concerned. She felt... warm... touched. Her arousal had not dimmed. If Cuvehr trusted her enough to drop his disguise, or...whatever this was, it was...sweet. Vita's heart swelled, as did her lower lips.

She looked up again, and this time Cuvehr was an elf, and Vita wasn't sure what gender to ascribe to this new body of theirs. Their hair was cut short for most women, but long for most men, swept high on their head, between their tall, pointed ears. Their golden-brown skin shone in the warm evening light as Vita's eyes crawled down their sinewy body. Their breasts were arguably non-existent, just slight swells of flesh topped with long, dark brown nipples that looked like they could cut glass. Even the sight between their legs didn't fully answer the question in Vita's mind, their hair shorn way to reveal the most feminine cock the half-elf/half-goblin had ever seen. It wasn't that it was small, it was just that it looked so soft and smooth and perfect. Vita wanted to kiss it.

"You may."

Okay, they were definitely reading Vita's mind. She knew she hadn't said that out loud. She felt like mentioning it would break some kind of spell, so she just looked up knowingly into their eyes and knelt on the soft, luxurious grass. Vita's slender green fingers slipped under the golden brown shaft, its warm velvet caressing her fingertips, sending shivers up her arm. She smiled before leaving forward, time slowing as her dark green lips neared the silky rod. There was no going back now, not that Vita wanted to go back. She was entranced, and the evening was proving to be far more than an enjoyable diversion. Fucking Cuvehr would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and Vita wanted it. Badly.

She pressed her lips to the soft, brown head of that cock, and Vita nearly came. Right then, right there, just from the taste on her lips. It was obvious, too, her pleasured moan humming between her lips, her legs buckling underneath her. Cuvehr smiled. It wasn't a teasing smile, but a warm, pleased smile. They were proud of little Vita, and knowing that made the little woman's heart swell.

"There's more where that came from, my sweet."

Vita looked up into their eyes, seeing an odd combination of paternal warmth and lusty heat. "Who are you? Truly?"

Cuvehr smiled at her, eye-level now that he was a gnome, his short-cropped hair brown on his head and under his chin. He didn't seem upset about Vita asking him questions instead of sucking his cock.

"I didn't lie to you, lovely. I am Cuvehr."

Vita was starting to believe it. "Like, the God? Er.." She looked at his obviously male body. "Yeah, God?"

His light brown eyes twinkled. "I prefer the term Deity."

Realization crept into Vita's mind. "Oh, because you're...you change? Your...what you are?"

A low, masculine giggle preceded his answer. "That's how it appears to your mortal eyes. The truth is a bit...bigger."

For the first time since they'd met, Cuvehr seemed to pause to think. Everything else he'd done and said had seemed premeditated, but this thoughtful expression was no less endearing to Vita, nor was his answer.

"Have a seat. Do you mind if I let my sister explain it? There's something else I would much rather be doing with my tongue..."

Vita's crotch moistened at his obvious innuendo, but she didn't lose track of what he'd said.

"Wait, what? Your...sister? You have a sister? I...and she's here? Or, you're going to call her here?" Vita asked as she sat down on the soft grass. She felt her mind trying to catch up to everything that was going on, everything that her new lover was telling her, but she wasn't quite there yet.

He smiled deviously. "Oh, I don't call her. She knows when I want her here."

Vita giggled, more because Cuvehr seemed like he thought it was funny himself than because she got the joke.

"One of these days I should just not come." A new voice reached Vita's ears just before a gorgeous dark-skinned woman stepped onto the grass next to them. Her skin was a deep brown, and her features seemed mostly like a blend of elven and human. She was tall and slender, with a robe that promised more than it revealed, and cloudlike hair piled high on top of her head.

"Oh, there's nothing you love more than explaining things. Are you really ever going to skip one of these opportunities?" The woman scowled, but there was a twinkle in her eyes. Cuvehr raised his eyebrow, and she put a hand on her chest. "What? Just because I know the answer to that doesn't mean I have to tell you."

With a shrug, Cuvehr knelt and moved his head toward Vita's waiting pussy. Her breath hitched in anticipation, but Cuvehr paused to let her introduce herself to his sister.

"Hello. I'm--"

"Vita, yes. I know. Alithea, at your service." Her voice was very proper and precise, but she wasn't cold. On the contrary, she was looking down at the seated half-elf/half-goblin with a warm, amused smile, like she'd seen her sibling go down on countless partners and knew what Vita was in for.

Vita opened her mouth to speak, but her words vanished into the Aether when Cuvehr's tongue grazed her pussy lips.

Fortunately, Alithea knew exactly what she'd been about to ask. She frowned, but she didn't seem surprised. "Ugh, you've been taught that I was a God, Litheo. That misconception is...frustratingly widespread." She took a deep breath and explained. "My name is Alithea, and I am the Goddess of Knowledge, not the God of Unearned Confidence, so feel free to correct anyone you hear spouting this "Litheo" nonsense, if you please."

Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers