One Divine Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Vita gasped breathlessly. One of its tentacles had found her clit, and she bucked her hips at the sudden suction. After a moment to let her get used to it, Cuvehr started pulling and rubbing its tentacles, twisting her sensitive nubs while the tentacles in her cunt thrust back and forth while curling around themselves. It was a sensation Vita had never felt before, and despite how recently she'd come, she was nearing another powerful climax. The movements on and in her body got faster, more forceful, and it wasn't long before they dragged her over the cliff into fresh bliss.

"Oh, Deity, that was divine!" Vita closed her eyes and lay back on the grass, but she opened them again when she felt soft lips against her own. Bright violet eyes looked into her own, surrounded by dark gray skin. The dark elf lying on top of her was gorgeous, and Vita bit her lip. She knew what she wanted to try next, and she was sure Cuvehr did, too.

"Yes, Vita, I can do that."

"Just temporarily, right?"

"If you want."

She nodded, and Cuvehr slid down Vita's body until her face hovered over the half-goblin's crotch.

"Oh, is there some special technique you use?"

Cuvehr just smiled. "Oh, I could do it with a thought, but this is much more fun," she breathed.

Her black lips dipped to surround Vita's light green clit, warmth and moisture enveloping the sensitive nub. Vita felt a tongue lap at her clit, and then Cuvehr started sucking. Vita moaned softly, and then the sensation changed. It felt like Cuvehr's mouth shrunk until her clit could barely fit inside, but looking down Vita could see that wasn't the case. Cuvehr's face looked the same size as always, and when she pulled her mouth away Vita could see why. Between her legs a pleasantly large cock wobbled in the warm breeze.

Her cock, the same light green skin, like oak leaves in spring, with a large, mushroom shaped head in a darker, more maturely leafy green. It was thick, daunting even, but it still looked feminine, dangling naturally from her clean-shaven crotch. She wished she could suck it.

"You can."

Vita's cheeks burned. She heard that?

"Yes, I did," Cuvehr said like Vita was an idiot, which was...fair. "Bend down. Lift your hips."

Vita almost objected, but she knew her thoughts had been overheard and that if she doubted what Cuvehr said she'd only end up embarrassed again, so she bent her neck and thrust that beautiful cock up toward her mouth. Her spine just kept bending, painlessly, comfortably, and soon the heavy tip of her shaft flopped against her lips. She sucked it in. Vita was glad she couldn't see herself, because she was bent so much that the sight probably would've distressed her, but her lips felt so good on her new cock, and her new cock felt so good in between her lips.

Her dick was hardening quickly, especially when her tongue caressed the underside of the head. She moaned in bliss, which sent a thrill like lightning through her shaft, creating a feedback loop of pleasure. The better her lips felt, sliding up and down her miraculous new shaft, the more she wanted to suck harder, and the better it felt. She was getting lost to the pleasure, more and more of the world around fading away as she grew closer and closer to an orgasm that already felt different than anything she'd felt before. Then she felt a hand slide along the back of her thigh.

"So sorry to interrupt," Cuvehr purred, "but is there somewhere else you'd like to put that beautiful cock?"

Vita's cheeks, bulging with the volume of her own dick, pinked. Here she was with the Deity of Sex and she got caught up pleasuring herself.

"Aww-eee..." Vita let her cock slip out of her mouth. "Sorry..."

Cuvehr's wind chime laugh was judgment-free. "No need to apologize darling." She spread her legs, revealing a dripping set of black lips. Dark gray fingers lid down a stomach neatly lined with lean muscle to tease apart those lips and reveal their pale purple interior. "I just thought you might want to slide that thick rod in my waiting pussy. Haven't you always wanted to feel what those men feel when they seat themselves deep in your cunt?"

She had, and she did now, even more. It had been the occasional idle thought, but now it was a desperate need. She turned to crawl toward the Deity, her embarrassment forgotten. "I'm going to fuck the fuck out of you."

Cuvehr's face smoldered. "Please do. I have more than enough to spare." She leaned back on the soft grass, welcoming the freshly becocked woman who crawled over her body.

Vita held her breath as she slipped her hips between Cuvehr's legs, the bulbous tip of her brand new appendage putting pressure on the dark elf's opening. Her cheeks darkened.

"Please, Vita."

Hearing the need in the Sex Deity's voice was a rush for Vita, and she wouldn't deny her. With a gasp, she pushed in, those dark lips sealing shut around the thick head. Cuvehr sucked in a breath between her teeth. Vita knew she was playing it up, acting like a blushing virgin, and she appreciated it. It was a new experience, plundering this helpless maid of a Sex Deity, and Vita wanted to make the most of it.

Cuvehr's cunt gripped her cock like a glove, warm and lust-slicked. Vita pushed deeper, feeling Cuvehr's entrance slide down her shaft. They moaned together until their hips met, smooth skin, green and gray. It felt so different, reveling in tightness rather than fullness, soft wetness rather than hardness and pressure. The rush toward orgasm was more linear, and more urgent.

"Yes," Cuvehr breathed. "Breed me, you stud! Put a demigod in me!"

Vita was shocked at how much the thought of breeding the Deity aroused her. Her hips started moving on their own, pounding her hips against Cuvehr's, the dark elf's tight passage gripping and stroking her cock with every thrust. That grip and those strokes got more intense as Cuvehr arched her back and came, choking Vita's pulsing rod. Vita swiftly climbed to her peak, eyes widening as her balls clenched and thick, white cum shot down her shaft to fill Cuvehr's waiting cunt.

They both lay back for a moment before Cuvehr leaned forward to slurp Vita's limp, sticky cock into her mouth. Vita tensed at the overstimulation on her cock, but then the feeling shifted into pleasant suction, and Vita felt herself harden in Cuvehr's mouth. She leaned back, looking into the sky and enjoying the attention, and when she looked back it wasn't a dark elf woman sucking her cock. Cuvehr had become a large human man with dark brown skin.

He sat back and dubbed his shaved head, his thick biceps bulging with the movement. "I'm not done with this yet." His strong fingers wrapped around Vita's shaft and stroked.

"You...you're not giving me a lot of time to adjust, you know." Vita tried to center herself, slow her breathing, but everytime she came Cuvehr had her ready to go again. She didn't mind, but not having a breather was making her head swim, especially with how often Cuvehr's body changed.

"Do you want it?" he asked, his voice deep and booming. "I could let you bask in the afterglow if you really want, but overstimulation has its own appeal..."

Vita smiled. He was right. She'd come more and harder than ever before with Cuvehr, and she was more than ready to give him the benefit of the doubt. "That's true. I suppose I don't have any compl—oh!"

With a devious smirk, Cuvehr had pounced on Vita's hips, sliding his pussy down her shaft, all the way to the base in one smooth motion. Before Vita could react, his powerful body was riding her up and down, pressing her green ass into the grass every time their hips met.

The sight of those dark lips spreading for her green shaft was intoxicating, but the feeling of his hands, fingers like thick ropes of sausage, groping her tits was even better.

"Oh, me that's a good cock I gave you, Vita!"

"Th...thanks," She huffed in answer. Her arousal was growing, and Vita started thrusting her own hips to meet the man's titanic strokes, but he stopped before she could come.

"Not yet. I've got something better in mind."

Vita laughed. "Better than this?"

Before her eyes, Cuvehr's body changed again until she looked just like...Vita! A petite, slender form with enticing curves, skin like spring leaves and ears sticking straight out the side of her head, past straight locks as black as night. The only difference was Cuvehr-Vita's pussy where Vita's divine phallic blessing would be.

"Ever wanted to fuck yourself?"

Vita smiled. The thought hadn't exactly not crossed her mind, but she certainly never thought it would be an actual possibility. Cuvehr had already shattered a lot of her previous ideas of what was possible, though.

"Why not," Vita said with a smirk, "go ahead and let me stick it in me."

Cuvehr-Vita smiled, and spread her legs. Vita marvelled at the warm smoothness of her thighs, the plump softness of her body. She put her cock at her entrance, and slowly slid inside. She felt so warm and tight, and she sent pleasure surging up through her cock. Vita was almost ready to blow, and she hadn't even started thrusting yet. When she did, her pussy milked her divine dick for everything it had, and her eyes sparkled at her in bliss.

Her fingers slid down to cup the green globes of her ass, and she pulled her hips against her. Her heart quickened, her breasts bounced, and her nipples rubbed against her nipples. She leaned down and captured her lips with her own, her tongue slipping into her mouth to dance with her tongue. As Vita felt her orgasm approach, and prepared to blast her cum deep into her womb, something changed.

Cuvehr did something, and now instead of pulling nearly out of Cuvehr-Vita's pussy between thrusts, Vita's cock receded, pulling back into her body, seamlessly transitioning to her usual green hole. With it came Cuvehr-Vita's own identical cock, growing out of the Deity's replica of Vita's pussy to slam deep into the real thing. Their thrusts were slower, deeper, and harder, as Vita slammed her cock into her pussy, then pulled back for her cock to slam into her pussy on the counter-thrust. It would've been confusing even if she wasn't in the process of fucking her own brains out.

"These cocks work, Vita, in every way. Would you like to put a baby in you?"

She had no idea if that was true or not, but the thought made her heart race and her shifting bits twitch.

"Breed yourself, Vita!"

The pleasure of each kind of thrust was different, but in a way that built on each other, and sent Vita to greater and greater heights. She could see on her face that she was just as close to orgasm as she was. She felt it, a cup filling and about to overflow, and she wrapped her legs around her waists, pulling her mounds flush. Cuveher's magic took over, and the two Vitas' toggling genitals kept shifting, thrusting in and out of each other on their own as the two Vitas pressed themselves into each other and exploded.

Vita whited out, her vision of green flesh disappearing for her mind as the only thought in her head was coming. She bit her lip and grunted, while the other her screamed. It was, again, the strongest orgasm of her life, and the novelty of coming with a cock made it even better. She fell back against the grass, shocked and confused to see that, somehow, both versions of her had thick, white cum dripping from dark green pussies.

"That was..."

Cuvehr smiled, and suddenly he was a towering, musclebound man the likes of which Vita had never seen. His ears had spines and webbing, and three gashes like gills on a fish fluttered open and closed on his neck. Most shocking of all was the scaly, fish-like lower body resting on the grass, and her cum now dripped off the end of a blue, ridged cock.

"I certainly enjoyed it, but let's keep going shall we? How about a..."

The look on Vita's face must've said it all.

"Oh!" Cuvehr chuckled to himself. "I always forget most people don't know that merfolk exist." His eyes narrowed as he read Vita's mind again. "But I picked you for a reason, Vita. I love that you meet a brand new species and immediately want to fuck it. A woman after my own heart!"

So Vita fucked a merman, and after that it was a woman that looked like the top half of an elf merged with the body of a giant spider. She tied the little green woman up in her webs for Cuvehr to have his way with her in a procession of forms. She fucked cocks, pussies, men, women, genderless folk, catfolk, humans, orcs, dwarves, elves, naga, goblins, bullboars, and plenty of other species Vita couldn't even remember.

Next, Cuvehr cast some sort of spell on her so she couldn't orgasm, and mercilessly tortured her clit for what felt like hours. When they finally removed the enchantment and allowed her to cum, it was only Cuvehr's divine blessing that allowed her to remain conscious as hundreds of orgasms ripped through her all at once.

Then Cuvehr got weird. Vita fucked the Deity in the body of a monster with dozens of grasping, sucking tentacles. Then those tentacles suddenly had cocks on the end of them, and they drowned Vita first in dicks and then in cum. That cum was soon cleaned up my dozens of tongues of different shapes and sizes, and sucked off by dozens of mouths. Vita couldn't even tell what Cuvehr looked like anymore, and she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

She spent some time surrounded by a dome of dripping pussies, and then cocooned in a single, giant pussy. Next, hundreds of dicks emerged from the walls of the giant pussy, massaging every muscle on her body and fucking the ones the could. They came on her, and cum was filling her slit, her ass, her mouth, and covering every inch of her before it was all sucked off by something that felt amazing. She fell back onto endless breasts, and sucked several clits at once. It was a sea of flesh in every shade and texture, and Vita was lost in a haze of sex.

She had no idea how many times she came, but she felt each one like it was her first time, Cuvehr's divine blessings keeping exhaustion and numbness at bay. Finally, it seemed the Deity had decided that they didn't need to keep going.

"Well, my dear, is there anything else you'd like to try? Anything you've always dreamed of?"

Vita laughed at the smirk on the Deity's face, orcish and beautiful this time. "You know full well I can't think of anything else, sexual fantasy or not! You've fucked my brains out, Cuvehr!"

Her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, and Cuvehr nodded. "In that case, I have greatly enjoyed our time together, dear Vita. It's been one of my favorite encounters in centuries. You're a delight."

Vita sighed, and bit her lip. "I have, too, Cuvehr." She was worried that she'd enjoyed it too much, even. What if nothing else measured up?

"Let me stop that line of thought right there, you wonderful young woman," Cuvehr interrupted, reading her thoughts. "I'm the Deity of Sex, Vita, and you'll have my blessings for the rest of your life." Her fingers caressed Vita's cheek. "No partner you have from this day forward will fail to make you cum, and those orgasms will never be a disappointment." She was smirking, and Vita was starting to feel a little silly. "You'll be tight, wet, and sensitive for the rest of your days, and your beauty will draw men, women, and everyone to you like direflies to honey. You'll be a world-renowned lover, Vita, and your encounters will be anything but a letdown. You have my word."

Vita blushed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been worried about that in the first place."

Cuvehr shook her head. "It's no offense, young one. Don't worry yourself." Her face leaned closer to Vita's. "You just rest."

"Oh! Wait!" Cuvehr lifted one finger in the air. "I'll leave with you with another ability, as well. If you want that lovely green cock of yours again, just imagine your little clitty turning into it, and it will! As long as you will it."

Vita's eyes widened. "Truly?"

Cuvehr smiled and nodded, and then rubbed her shoulders. Vita felt herself begin to get sleepy. She'd lost track of time, but it must've been late. Maybe Cuvehr was helping her fall asleep. "I'll, um, I'll worship at your shrines, Cuvehr. As thanks."

"I would appreciate that, Vita," Cuvehr said, eyes bright. "But like I told you earlier, those statues and altars aren't my real shrines." She spread her arms to gesture at the market below. "My real shrines are between the legs of every person in the world." She leaned close to whisper in Vita's ear. "And I'll expect you to worship at as many of them as you wish." Vita had forgotten that conversation, but now that Cuvehr said it it came back to her, and she nodded sleepily.

With that, the Sex Deity pressed her lips to Vita's, softly, and sleep finally caught up to the young woman. When she awoke, she was in her bed, pleasantly rested. She didn't doubt Cuvehr's promises, and she didn't need to: every single one of them came true, and then some.