One Door Opens

Story Info
Michael has been left naked on a driveway as the door opens.
5k words
4.37
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the front door of the house I was standing naked outside gradually opened I saw who was behind it and I panicked.

Cupping my genitals with both hands I turned and started to dash for safety. Of course, there wasn't any. An open driveway leading to the road, neat hedges flanked it with nowhere to hide. I ran towards the hedge to my right and crouched down, my back to the house.

"Well, what do we have here then?" a voice came from the now open door.

The voice came from Val who was the landlady of the local pub. She was probably in her forties, with long blonde hair that she often tied back. Despite only being eighteen I'd been going to her pub for nearly two years, mainly on a Friday night. Val knew we were too young to drink I'm sure but let it slide so long as we weren't any trouble. The game was given away anyway when several of us had our eighteenth birthday celebrations there.

"Hello," I sheepishly said.

"If I'm not very much mistaken that looks like Michael, who's been drinking in my pub since before he was supposed to. I can't be sure as I've never actually seen Michaels's bottom, so if it isn't Michael, I'll just close the door and let you get on with whatever you are doing."

"No! It is me; please don't shut the door, I only want my clothes back" I said.

"Yes, of course, you can," she said as the relief washed over me, my ordeal for the day was going to be over. "if you are a good boy and do as I say that is, are you a good boy Michael?" she finished. My relief sank.

"Yes, Miss" I replied.

"Miss? I haven't been a Miss for many years! Still I quite like you calling me it so let's continue with that" Val said, "here and in my pub, I think."

"Now come on, let's be seeing you, you must have known that once you were naked and I had your clothes I'd be seeing your bits and bobs so stand up and turn around."

I hesitated for a second and Val said, "Helen said you've got nothing to be ashamed of, so come on!"

Oh Lord, Helen had set me up for a fall, how would Val react when she saw that I did have something to be ashamed of?

Slowly I stood up and turned around to face Val. She was in the doorway, arms folded, smirk on her face. "Come on drop those arms to the side, if you want your clothes back, I'll be having a good look so I can picture you in your birthday suit next Friday evening in the pub."

Reluctantly I let my arms drop to my sides.

They were silent for a few seconds and then, "Oh my lord!" Val exclaimed. She started laughing. "Oh, that is funny. You're quite the lad on Friday evenings aren't you, who knew you were hiding that tiny little secret!"

I started to feel very exposed out on the driveway and started to move my hands back to cover my genitals up.

"No!" Val said, "I don't think you should be covering that little thing up, it's too funny, it needs to be shown off. Now come over here" She stepped a pace back and I walked forward and up the step into the house, stopping just in front of her as she didn't move aside.

"Turn around little Michael," she said.

I turned so that my back was to her and my front exposed in the doorway.

I felt her hands grab my buttocks and she whispered in my ear "I was going to have a bit of fun at your expense and then give you your clothes so you could trot off home, but now I've seen your tiny cock I think we can have a bit more fun with you. Do you like me squeezing you bum?"

"Yes, Miss" I mumbled as a reply.

"Speak a little bit clearer Michael"

"Yes, Miss I do" I replied, louder this time.

"Good boy" she started stroke my bum cheeks and then rub her hands down the back of my thighs, up my back and around my chest and started to pinch and twist my nipples "Now I'll let you come in and shut the door when that little cock of yours becomes excited and stands up like a little soldier. No touching yourself, but I'd try and get it hard if I were you, who knows who might walk down the street and see you like this."

My nervousness of being seen was causing my cock to remain flaccid.

Several cars went past, but the driveway was long enough that I was certain that no one would have glanced down it to see me.

Val kept stroking my body and whispering in my ear that I needed to be a good boy and get my little soldier erect before I could come into the house.

Slowly my cock started to respond. As it did, I saw some movement at the end of the drive, looking up I saw an old man walking his dog. The dog has stopped by a tree on the path and was having a little pee, the old man waited and turned to look around. He stopped when he saw Val and me. I went to cover up, but Val stopped me "No, a little boy like you should never cover-up. Women need to know that you aren't dating material and men need to know that you are no threat to them, that they are superior to you. Even on an old man like that will have a better cock than you."

Val waved at the man whilst I turned a bright shade of red. "Sorry," she said. The old man looked at us for a while and then said, "You've not got much to play with there have you love, send the boy home and I'll entertain you."

"See" whispered Val, even an old man doesn't see you as competition, "Why don't you offer him a blowjob, he's probably not had one for years, so even one off a little boy like you would probably make his week?"

I froze, she wasn't serious, was she? This was the second time today it was suggested I give a blowjob to another man, I wasn't gay, why were they suggesting it?

"Kind offer but I'm just going to have a little fun" Val emphasized on little "with Michael here, teach him his place is"

"Well, he certainly shouldn't entertain any ideas with a real woman like you with that excuse for a cock. Have fun anyway, and you do as you're told shrimp if I hear you've been a naughty boy, I'll put you across my knee and spank you right here on the street!"

Val laughed "See, no one will treat you with any respect once they know what a small cock you have, even old men like him. He'd probably fear you if he saw you walking down the street towards him but now, he knows your little secret it's you who'll fear him and who he might reveal it too!"

The dog had finished his wee and they both turned and continued their walk.

Val looked at my cock, "Well one part of you liked that" I glanced down and saw my cock was now erect "I hoped you'd be a grower but that is a pathetic sight", with that she turned me around and marched me into her hallway.

"Now little Michael let's have a look at you", she turned me around and started to smile "Oh dear, it's even smaller than it looked outside. It can't be even four inches?"

"Erm, three and five-eighth inches" I replied.

"Oh, you've measured it then?"

"Err, no, Helen did" I replied.

"Oh, did she? When was that, earlier this morning?"

"Err, no Miss Val, it was a few days ago" I blushed thinking of the event.

"At her house was it? Does anyone else know how small you are?"

"No Miss Val it wasn't at her house, I was posing for Miss Summers art class and Helen's mom was one of the artists. When Helen came to pick her up, she saw me, and Miss Summers suggested she measure me"

Val sniggered, "Well you are a pathetic little boy aren't you. So, all of the art class witnessed your embarrassment then?"

"Yes, Miss Val" I replied.

"Interesting. So, you are used to showing your tiny dick to a group of women then?"

"Well, no, but yes I suppose..." I trailed off.

"I was going to let you go soon but as you like showing your bits off, and as this afternoon a few friends are coming over for our regular poker game, it would be fun if we had a nude waiter don't you think?"

"Please Miss Val, can I just have my clothes and go home, I can't do this all the time, I won't be able to show my face anywhere soon"

"Nonsense, people will love seeing you around, they might need something and they can just ask you can't they, you'll be glad to do it for them if they keep your little secret safe" she replied, "also" she continued, "I have cameras on the house, so your little exhibition outside is captured for posterity!"

My heart sank, more images of me naked now existed, this was turning into a nightmare.

"Well that's settled then, go and have a shower, you look like you've been rolling around in the dirt, and I'll get ready for the ladies to arrive"

With that she ushered me upstairs to her bathroom, "No locking the door, little boys like you don't deserve privacy" and with that, she turned to her room to change.

In my nervous state, it took me a few moments to work out how the shower worked. Eventually, I stepped in and tried to calm myself down. What had happened to my life, was this how it was always going to be? Tomorrow Helen was going to take me to the Hammonds, what was going to happen there?

Just as I finished rinsing the shower gel off, I saw Val come into the bathroom. "That's better, you look nice and clean now" Val had changed into some tight jeans and a white t-shirt which did fit her very well I had to admit.

She held a towel for me, and I started to dry off. Once finished she took the towel back and lead me downstairs.

She took me into her kitchen where she had laid out a buffet and a selection of gin bottles with accompanying tonic and slices of fruits. She picked up a small apron from a hook and threw it at me. As I caught it, she said: "Put this on, we don't want your little bits putting my friends off their cocktails now do we?"

I gratefully put the small apron on. My bottom was still exposed but at least I had some degree of dignity.

Just then the doorbell then rang. "Right, I'll go and let them in, you unwrap the sandwiches and snacks." With that, she left me in the kitchen.

I heard several voices as Val opened the door and greeted her guests, sounded like two or three women but it was hard to judge behind the kitchen door. I felt that familiar stomach-churning feeling as they reached the dining room, only the kitchen door stood between me and more humiliation.

I heard Val's voice "I've got a little surprise for you this afternoon, we've got a waiter to keep us feed and watered." There were murmurs of approval for her guests.

"Waiter!" Val shouted, "Come and introduce yourself to everyone."

Stomach still turning itself inside out I took a couple of deep breaths then walked to the kitchen door, waited for a second and then opened it.

Standing there were three ladies, all of whom I knew from Friday nights at Val's pub. All three ladies had shocked looks on their faces.

"Oh!" said Sharon, she was a barmaid at the pub, a few years older than me I had tried to drunkenly flirt with her a few times to no great effect. She was tall and thin with long straight dark hair and angular facial features.

"I know you!" said Mrs. Dance, "you're one of the young lads who comes to Val's pub of a Friday night, Michael isn't it?" Mrs. Dance was probably in her thirties, brown hair in a bob. She was usually there with her husband for an evening meal, they stayed for a couple of drinks after they had eaten but left before the end of the night.

"Yes, Mrs. Dance," I said, looking at the floor.

The other lady, who I only knew as Margret was older, probably in her sixties. She did some part-time work behind the bar when Val was short-handed, so I'd only met her a few times. "You're quite a fit young man I have to say," Margret said.

"What are you doing half-naked at Val's?" Mrs. Dance asked.

"Err, I ..." I started mumbling.

Val cut me off "Michael you begged me to let you serve at my poker afternoon, and you insisted you do it nude, but now you've gone and put my apron on! Honestly, now isn't the time to be bashful, take it immediately or I'll send you home as you are!"

I froze, caught in the gaze of the four ladies. Val had set me up, the ladies had seen my athletic body and now she was making me reveal my small penis, knowing it would be more of a shock to her friends than just seeing me naked in the first place.

"Come on, get it off!" cried, Sharon.

"Off, off, off" the ladies started chanting.

With a deep breath, I started to untie the apron. A few shouts and woos came from the ladies and then the off, off, off chant continued.

Slowly I undid the knot and removed the apron. I paused for a second and looked up, Val was smiling, the other ladies continued their chant. I sighed and revealing my little secret to them.

The chanting stopped. There was a second or two of silence. Then all three of Val's friends burst into laughter. I looked up to see Val grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my god Michael, you've got a tiny little cock, that's hilarious!" cried Sharon.

"Whoa, tiddler alert!" Margret shouted.

"Why would you want anyone to see that little thing, Michael?" asked Mrs. Dance when she finally stopped laughing. "If my husband was that small even I wouldn't want to see it."

Sharon started to walk towards me "Aw, poor Michael, were you proud to show us your little penis?" She reached up and pulled my chin up so I was looking directly at her. "You've got a very small cock Michael, the smallest I've ever seen. Now just repeat after me 'I've got a very small cock and I'm sorry for showing it to you'."

I hesitated and Sharon started to move my jaw with her hand, "I, I've got a very small cock" I started, Sharon still moving my jaw, "and I'm sorry for showing it to you" I finished.

This brought a fresh round of laughter out of the ladies.

Val came up to me, took the apron from me. I'd forgotten it was still in my hand, to be honest. "Why don't you get the ladies a drink Michael whilst I set up the game," The ladies all said what they wanted, and I went off to the kitchen to prepare them. As I went through the door, I heard Mrs. Dance say, "That's a nice butt, such a shame about the other side", murmurs of agreement could be heard as the door shut behind me.

I found I was shaking as I started to pour the drinks, so I poured myself a gin and took a swig, Argh! It was horrible, I can see why they have tonic with it now. I put the glass down on the side and made the ladies drinks.

There was a small silver tray on the worktop, so I put the drinks on that and carried them back into the dining room. The ladies were sat around the table now and some cards and poker chips had been put on the table.

"Oh, silver service!" Val said as I came through the door.

"Sliver service more like" Margret replied, which caused a small titter amongst them.

I handed the ladies their drinks, Sharon being the last one. "Thank you little man," she said as I placed it in front of her. "Thank you" I replied.

She looked at me quizzically for a second "Have you had some gin little mickey? Bend down and let me smell your breath" I leaned down next to her face and she smelt "You have. Val, did you say he could have a drink?"

"No" Val answered.

"Well?" said Sharon as she looked at me.

"Sorry" I replied, "I was just trying to settle my nerves a bit"

"Did you like our Gin then?"

"No, I had it neat, I forgot to put any tonic in it"

"Did you finish it?"

"No, I only had a small sip."

"Fetch it then boy!" Sharon commanded.

"Err, right" I turned and got my drink.

Sharon held her hand out for it and I passed it to her.

She put it to her mouth, I thought she was going to drink it, she must like neat Gin I guessed, but instead, some saliva appeared from her mouth. I watched fascinated as to what she was doing. When it was about to drop into the glass, she spat it into my glass. She repeated this twice more.

"There, I've put some tonic in for you, drink up!" she handed the glass back.

I looked at it, did she seriously expect me to drink her spit? Knowing the answer, I moved the glass towards my lips. I heard a small giggle from someone.

As I stared at the drink, I felt a sudden pain in the balls. Sharon had grabbed them and was pulling down and twisting "Come on, drink up! Unless you want to lose these little things!"

Squatting down as Sharon pulled on my balls, I quickly put the glass to my mouth and gulped it all down. It still tasted horrible but with the spit adding its own special texture and flavour. I tried to clear the taste out with my saliva for a few seconds. Sharon released my balls and I stood back up.

"What do you say?" Sharon asked.

Over the last few days, I'd learned that I had to say thanks even though I didn't feel like it was something I should be thankful for.

"Thank you for my drink and your tonic water," I said. I heard some more giggles from around the table.

"No problem Michael I think I shall add my tonic to your drinks in the pub from now on, how would you like that little man?"

What? Was she going to spit into my drinks in the pub, how would I explain that to everyone as I drank it? "Thank you" was all I said.

"Sharon you are terrible!" Mrs. Dance said, but I could see her grin creeping through.

"Ok, ladies, shall we start?" Val said. "Little man, go and stand in the corner until you are called", she gestured with her hand at a corner of the room. I looked and made my way across to it.

"Face the corner!" Val snapped. I quickly turned around. "Nose touching the corner of the wall if you please" she continued. I pressed my nose into the corner as best I could. I heard laughter behind me.

"He looks so cute from behind," Margret said.

"Yes, but you can't see his cocklet from here" I heard Mrs. Dance say.

The ladies played a few hands of cards whilst I stayed nose pressed to the corner.

Oh no, please, not now I thought as I noticed my penis gradually becoming hard as I stood there.

"Little man!" I heard Sharon say, "Fill my drink back if you don't mind."

I turned to get her glass.

"Ha! Oh dear, looks at him, he's got a little boner going on!" Mrs. Dance said.

They all burst out into laughter, "He's loving this, I can see why he was so anxious to show us his little chap, Val, he gets off on showing it, the little perv!" Margret said.

I looked down at my erect penis and wondered why it always betrayed me.

I took Sharon's glass and went to refill it in the kitchen. My erection had died down a little by the time I went back with the drink.

"Thank you little one," Sharon said as I handed her the drink, "Hey, Val, have you still got those two dolls from Lisa's hen night?"

"Erm, I think I have yes, I took them from the pub the morning after when we were cleaning up."

"Oh good, could you get them? I've got an idea." Sharon replied.

With that Val left the table and went upstairs.

I was wondering what dolls Sharon could be on about, but before I could think any longer Margret and Mrs. Dance decided they wanted fresh drinks as well, so I went off to make them.

When I returned with the drinks Val was back and she had two deflated sex dolls, male and female, in her arms.

"Excellent" Sharon said.

"Little man blow up the lady doll would you", I nervously took the doll from Val and began blowing it up. No good can come from this I thought as I blew.

Sharon took the other doll and began blowing it up. When her dolls' penis started to grow, she stopped and squeezed it. "Only halfway up but it's still bigger than yours Michael." She then continued to inflate the doll.

I finished inflating mine, I felt rather silly holding it as we waited for Sharon to finish.

"He does have a big one!" Margret said, "I bet it's close to twice your little man, Michael."

"And quite a bit thicker too" added Mrs. Dance.

"Right," said Sharon, "I've got a theory" she turned to me "I bet you're a virgin aren't you Michael?"

I froze.

"I knew it" Sharon continued, "Well we are going to help you out a bit little man"

"Oh, you're not are you?" said Val.

"Put the doll on the floor" Sharon instructed.

I got that feeling again in my stomach I complied.

12