One Door Opens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Michael, you are going to show us your lovemaking technique," Sharon said.

I looked at her "Please, don't make me do this, I'll die of embarrassment" I pleaded.

"More embarrassing than having Val's CCTV footage shared around your friends? It's your choice but I think I'd choose just the four of us seeing your performance rather than everyone you know?" Sharon said.

I couldn't have that footage seen by everyone, so I resigned myself to try to have sex with the doll whilst the ladies watched, and no doubt laughed at me.

I knelt near the doll and noticed my penis had wilted somewhat so I started to play with it to get it erect again. This caused a round of laughter. "Just a couple of fingers and thumb!" Mrs. Dance exclaimed through her laughter.

When I was finally erect, I clumsily got into position and tried to guide my cock into the doll.

After watching me try for a few seconds Sharon said, "You'll probably find that hard to do without some lubrication."

I looked up, slightly confused, what did she have in mind?

"I think she's suggesting you got down on the doll, using your saliva as the lubricant," Val suggested.

I slid down the doll until my mouth was at the top of her legs and started to lick.

"Closest he's come to a pussy I bet!" Margret said, causing a further round of laughter.

After a few minutes, Sharon said: "That's probably enough foreplay now, she's probably quite wet now, try and pop your little man back in."

I moved back into position and found it was much easier to slide my penis in.

Slowly I started to thrust my hips back and forth, then on about the fourth thrust my penis slipped out and I poke the doll in the thigh.

"Ha! He's come out, his little toy is too small even for a blow-up doll!" exclaimed Margret.

All the ladies burst out laughing at this. I readjusted and slipped back in.

I found a faster rhythm, with shorter stokes allowed me to stay in and gave me enough feeling so that my cock was getting more excited.

"This is the problem with short dicked men, they can't thrust forcefully enough else they come out, it's very unsatisfactory." Mrs. Dance commented.

My breathing became shorter, Sharon noticed "Oh, I think our little man is close to coming!"

She was right, I was very close, and her comment pushed me over the edge, and I felt myself pump several squirts into the doll.

"Well, how does that feel little man, five minutes ago you were a virgin, now, well you're still a virgin but I'm guessing that this is the first time your hand hasn't been involved in making your little soldier come?" Sharon said.

"I think you exaggerated the time the Sharon, more like two minutes!" Val said.

This caused more laughter.

Sharon grabbed the male doll and held it up towards me. "Now you need to clean out your sticky mess from the doll Michael, get your fingers in her and scoop it out and I want you to wipe it all onto the dick and balls of this doll."

Reluctantly I began getting my sperm out of the doll "Another first, you've now fingered a 'woman', sort of" Said Margret.

When I had finished getting all of my sperm out of the doll Sharon looked at me and said "Now Michael, should you ever get a girlfriend or even a wife, the chances are, with your little clit, she won't be satisfied with you and she'll see other lovers who can give her what you can't"

I started to go red at the matter of fact what Sharon was telling me I'd be no good as a lover.

"Now you can ignore her activities" she continued, "if you want, or if you are a real man you can help her find lovers and be part of it all"

I looked at her, a little confused.

She continued, "One of the ways a bull can exert their superiority over a beta like yourself is for him to make you clean his cock after he has finished pleasuring your wife"

No, I thought, I can't do this!

"So, little man, why don't you practice with this doll here, and it is your sperm, so you'll be able to tell if you like the taste of it or not without the embarrassment of it being anyone else's"

She began speaking more softly "You can do this little man, show us you aren't afraid, show us what a big boy you are."

I was still on my knees having finished cleaning out the doll and Sharon pushed the male doll towards me "Come on, you can do it, place your hands on his backside" She said.

No, I thought, I can't do this, but my arms moved anyway, and they were soon supporting the doll by his backside.

"That's it, now open up and slowly move his lovely cock into your mouth."

There was silence from the rest of the ladies as Sharon's voice seemed to hypnotize me and the rest of the room. I found myself inching closer to the giant cock. Why am I doing this I asked myself, but there was no answer as my lips reached the tip of his cock.

"That's it little man, open up your lips a little and slide the tip in" I did as she said. Sharon got up and stood by me now. I felt her hand on the back of my head and slow, gentle pressure pushing my mouth further down his shaft.

"Taste that lovely sperm off his lovely big cock, that's it, slowly move your head backward and forwards, cleaning his magnificent cock for him, show him you appreciate him taking care of your wife for you, that's it"

I continued to suck on his cock, with Sharon's hand gently guiding me. The sperm tasted horrible and salty, but I didn't let that put me off the job of cleaning his cock.

After a few minutes, slowly the pressure from her hand eased off and then she removed it totally "Well done little man, you've sucked your first cock, he knows who's the boss in this relationship. You'll need to go further down his shaft next time, but you did well today."

I felt the tension that had built up in the room ease and my breathing began to get back to normal.

"Jesus Sharon, where did you learn to control someone like that?" Mrs. Dance said.

"I've gone a little hot now," said Val.

"That takes me back," Margret said, and the other ladies looked at her, but she said nothing else.

There were several seconds of silence and then Val said, "Well I think that's probably enough for you today little man. You probably want to get off home now, your clothes are behind the sofa."

Relieved, I got dressed whilst the ladies chatted in low voices so I couldn't make out what they said.

"Thank you, young man, for the entertainment today," Val said as I went to leave, "It's been quite embarrassing I imagine but it's all good fun, so we'll keep this between ourselves if you behave yourself with us all in the future."

"We'll talk on Friday," Sharon said as she walked me to the door "I think we can have some fun together." She opened the door and smacked me on the bum as I left "See you soon little man!" she shouted as I walked down the drive.

12