All Comments on 'One End of the Spectrum'

by BelleCanzuto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback appreciated

This is my first story submission to Literotica, though I've read stories here on and off for years. I really appreciate any comments, feedback or constructive criticism anyone has. I hope that you enjoyed it, and I'd like to know how to make my stories better.

Thanks

Belle

LingweLingweabout 5 years ago
I certainly enjoyed it!

You managed a good entry into the story. It was easy to get a feel for the characters and i really liked the authenticity of them. The combination of raw desire without abandoning an emotional sweetness was nice.

Well done and go on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story!

Great start. Keep writing.

AnnieLitAnnieLitabout 5 years ago
Very good!

" He wondered who he might turn into if he stayed with her."

This was and sometimes still is the hardest part for me. How not to loose yourself to the dark side? How to keep the ability to stop when the sub had enough?

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 5 years ago

I too noticed the line: "He wondered who he might turn into if he stayed with her."

She didn't get lost in this one, Belle, and I think it's because she was chasing what she wanted, which isn't the same as what he wanted (or was able) to give. The ebb and flow of the power dynamic made sense to me. I'm not sure I'll ever get the desire for pain, but seeing how she gets there is fascinating.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story.

burnknee_54burnknee_54almost 3 years ago

Wow. That was an addictive read. So powerful , erotic combined with the need for total release from the endorphins running rampant through both of them. This is definitely worth a second reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBelleCanzuto@BelleCanzuto
Thank you all for your comments and your constructive criticism. I've just passed my third anniversary as a published author here, and it's definitely been a learning experience. Well worth it, every day. I haven't submitted new stories in a while, but I'm working on several. ...