All Comments on 'One Fine Day'

by Milo63

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't want to discourage but you need to carefully read what you've written!

Spelling, run on sentences, awkward sentences and poor punctuation could be fixed easily in a a few minutes. If you want us to read your work, care enough about it to do due diligence.

And why list yourself as straight when you have enjoyed your bi side? There's a lot of us married bi men who enjoy a nice cock now and then, so cum and have fun with us!

MountainCockMountainCockalmost 5 years ago
Nice!

I would have wanted to taste his creamy load

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Next time you’ll have to suck his cock. I know you will find it to be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy

Your story reveals a sexual attraction between two men that literally explodes! One or the other should have a bit of hair for his chest and abs -- maybe David because he is the older, more mature man? But Mark with his 7.5 inch cock could also be a "mature" late teen and have some hair for his chest and abs too. Always liked it when a man unbuttoned or removed his shirt and exposed a chest graced with some hair and hairy treasure trail! Loved their discovery and the sex they enjoy. Please write more!

sj_53sj_53almost 5 years ago
Encouragement

I read the anonymous comment regarding your writing. I remember posting a story in which I had started writing in the first tense and switching to the third tense on my next writing session. When it was pointed out to me I was very embarrassed, but I was careful after that to proof read, spell check and make sure it flowed.

Your first story was great. I am an older man living alone and wish I could have a visitor like the one you had.

Keep writing and you will get followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A similar incident happened to me, but it was a young man I met in a department store. I had not had sexual contact with a male or female in several years. We just began talking and before I knew it we were in my car driving to my home. The next several hours were wonderful! We see each other monthly now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilo63@Milo63
Married guy that enjoys all things sexual . Open to new suggestions and stories as long as it's legal