One Fine Hot Summer

Story Info
He offered his house to share, in return he shared his girl.
6.5k words
4.59
22.4k
30
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex awoke and pulled the bedsheets off himself. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, and smiled to himself. His sleeping girlfriend lay naked next to him, her arms stretched above her head and under her pillows. He stared at the majestic curves of her tits, down over her side and hips and then to that beautiful round arse. He smiled contently, knowing how lucky he was to be with her.

Alex was always a geeky kid, with glasses and a slightly awkward tall but very skinny build. He wasn't much better now he was nineteen years old but had grown to six feet tall. His friends were always the ones who pulled the girls when they went out together, Alex always having to feed off scraps that the others didn't want. To an extent, that's how he'd met Summer.

One night his friends had been taunting him after the latest slim blonde had turned down his offer of a drink or a dance with him, and they dared him to try it on with the fat girl in the corner. He'd looked over and locked eyes with Summer, and they danced and chatted all night. She too had been with friends who were all copping off with various guys, but she and Alex hit it off immediately.

A month later and still seeing her, his friends teased him about the little fat ginger speccy girl he was wasting his time with. She wasn't the tallest, only 5' 5", but that didn't bother Alex. He could have easily told them she had a little bit of a stomach and yes it wasn't perfectly flat, but her great 38DD tits and arse made up for that. He could easily have told them to look closer and see her beautiful piercing ice blue eyes underneath her glasses. He could easily have told them her ginger curly hair suited her with her very pale porcelain skin highlighting the colour beautifully, but he didn't.

Instead, he chuckled to himself when he heard them talking about taking girls home and getting no more than a kiss. He chuckled when they saw someone more than once and still hadn't had sex with them. He chuckled when one of his friends, who was now dating the fittest girl from college, bemoaned the fact she wouldn't do anal, in fact, wouldn't even let him cum in her mouth.

Summer, in her own words, was a dirty slut. As she so eloquently told Alex one night, she might not look like a model, but she fucked like a pornstar. Topped with her very high sex drive, Alex knew he had won the jackpot. The first night he'd taken her home she'd told him her parents wouldn't like it if she let him stay over on the first night. Alex had shrugged his shoulders, it wasn't the first time he'd been brushed off like it. But Summer had other ideas, grabbing his hand and leading him up the side of the house to their garage.

Leaning him against her dad's prized Jaguar car, she'd blown him until he came down her throat, then carried on blowing him until he was erect again and laying him down, rode him like a racehorse, both vaginally and anally. She'd shoved the arm of her jumper into her mouth and bit down on it throughout which puzzled Alex, but as he found out later, it was because Summer was a screamer, shouting out very loudly at the point of orgasm.

It made sex at either of their houses very weird. Despite Summer finding that biting on the bed pillows while being fucked helped, Alex's mum had politely taken her to one side one day and told her she wasn't quite as quiet as she thought she was being. It took a lot to embarrass Summer, but she turned bright red hearing that. It was Alex's turn to blush when his mum laughed and said Alex's dad had an erection from listening to them, and she got a good seeing-to as well!

Six months down the line Alex's mum came into the kitchen while they were making sandwiches.

"Alex, I'm not trying to drive you out, but your dad is getting a little bit annoyed at being woke up in the early hours, you know he gets up early to go to work," she told them.

"Well, we can't stop at Summer's all the time, so what do you suggest?" Alex asked.

"Maybe it's time you found a place of your own to live, I'm sure you'll be happier to have nobody else to have to be quiet around," she smiled, her attention on Summer.

Alex looked at Summer who nodded and told him she'd like to move things forward if that's what he wanted. However, it wasn't that easy, two weeks later and it was proving hard to find anywhere that Alex's wages from his job that he worked around his college hours would stretch. Summer said she'd leave college and get a full-time job, but Alex insisted they'd manage. The following day his mum came home from work and handed him a scrap of paper.

"What's this?" Alex asked puzzled.

"I mentioned it to Maya at work about you looking for somewhere, it might not be ideal but her dad is looking for someone to house share with him," she told him.

"House share, won't that be like living here?" Summer asked.

"Well, not exactly. He's quite old and lives in the house on his own since his wife passed away four years ago. He's looking for someone not only to have someone around but to share the mortgage with," she explained.

Alex looked hopeful but still puzzled as to the arrangement.

"He lives downstairs, the only thing he goes upstairs for is the toilet and the bathroom, you'd have upstairs to yourselves," Alex's mum continued.

"We may as well ring him and go and have a look around, we've nothing to lose really," Summer answered.

Alex's mum phoned, and the old man, named John, told them they could come and see for themselves on Friday evening. Alex's mum drove them over, it was around a twenty-minute drive on the other side of the town they lived in, but easier for Alex and Summer to travel to college and the pet shop Alex worked in in the town centre.

"Wow, it's bigger than I was expecting," Summer exclaimed as they drove towards the house, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac.

They knocked on the door and John answered, a huge smile on his face seeing the youngsters. He wasn't much taller than Summer, around 5' 8". He was bald on top with a strip of grey hair, a few grey whispy hairs strewn around the top, and a grey unkempt beard. His stomach bulged over the top of his trousers. He also had a very decent suntan. They walked into a small porchway to hang coats up, a set of stairs leading up. There were three doorways, only one with a door fitted.

"It's a little unusual set-up, my wife helped with the plans to redesign. Oh, and the doors are missing on purpose, I took them off myself as it's easier to keep coming and going with food and hot drinks. The ones upstairs are still fitted," John explained.

He told them the one with the door was his bedroom, it was easier for him to sleep downstairs instead of trying to manage the stairs, and he rarely needed the toilet at night anyway. The door in front led to a large kitchen with an island dead centre. The door to the left was to his sitting room, a very large TV on the wall and two sofas adorned, complimented by various oak furniture.

He led them slowly upstairs, the toilet on one side and the bathroom with a separate shower on the other, two large rooms on either side which at present were empty.

"Like downstairs, I thought you could have one as a bedroom and one as a sitting room, you can have your own TV so you don't have to endure all my old black and white cowboy films I like to watch," John laughed.

"I'm sure we'll spend some time with you," Summer said, stroking his arm lightly.

"I have a double bed in storage if you don't have one, you'll just need to buy a mattress for it," John told them, " and I have another TV the same size as downstairs too which will come in handy," he continued

Alex nodded, he had a TV already but already planned to have that in the bedroom for the console games Summer and he liked to play. He nodded, then gulped and asked about the monthly cost towards the mortgage. When John told him, he gasped.

"Wow, that's only half of what we've been quoted to rent somewhere, are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, 50-50 split, we'll pay the same as each other. Now, let me show you the garden as if you haven't made your minds up already," he laughed.

The garden was beautiful. Long, sprawled out towards the heavy build of trees in the woods which bordered a fence at the bottom. Fence panels stretched down each side, and various plants and bushes hid a pathway towards a large open area where Summer gasped seeing a swimming pool. It wasn't the biggest and needed cleaning out, but it looked delightful.

"Perfect suntrap right here if sunbathing is your thing," John said.

"Lying in the sun is great, getting a tan is nigh on impossible with this skin tone," Summer laughed.

They shook hands on agreeing to them moving in, John telling them he'd arrange for the TV and the bed to be bought back over, and they could move in the following weekend. Alex's mum did a fist pump, laughing that she'd finally gotten rid of him, and Alex and Summer laughed along with her.

They spent the week getting things together, finding people with furniture they were getting rid of and said they could have it for free. By Saturday evening, and with a lot of help from all four of their parents, they had everything in place. Summer couldn't thank John enough for the bed, it was a proper oak four-poster bed, with an oak frame around the top too.

John asked everyone if they wanted to stay for drinks, he'd already set up the barbecue, and after eating and drinking, mainly soft drinks due to them driving home, the parents left them to it. John told them he was off to bed and presumed they'd be tired too after all the efforts of moving in. Summer leaned in and hugged him, a huge smile on John's face when she backed away. Twenty minutes later they were in their bedroom. Summer looked around, surveying the old bed.

"It's a sturdy old thing, isn't it? There are a few small notches on the corner posts, I wonder what they're from?" she said, turning to see Alex lying on the bed stroking his cock, smiling at her.

"Fuck sake Alex, couldn't you wait?" she laughed.

"Well I knew you wouldn't!" he laughed back.

Summer peeled off her t-shirt and jeans, and quickly threw off her bra and knickers, clambering onto the bed and turning, lifted her legs and lowered herself onto Alex's face, taking his cock into her mouth in return. Alex stuck his tongue into her wet folds, then pushed her up a little.

"Let me get my phone, may as well christen the new place properly," he told her.

Summer knew exactly what he meant. Alex had separate folders on his laptop, one for each of them. The folder for Alex contained various pictures of his cock sticking out of either her mouth, pussy or arse, a thing they'd started when Alex took the first ones while Summer was blowing him not long after they'd got together, telling her he wanted a keepsake few photos for when she was at college. Summer had quickly agreed, on the premise that she had a folder of herself cum-splattered. Face, Tits, Pussy, Arse or just across her stomach, Summer loved seeing herself with splashes of Alex's cum all over her.

With her high sex drive, there had been more than one occasion where she'd started a slideshow and tried to cum before reaching the last picture, usually doing so with ease. To help when he wasn't there, on one of their visits to an out-of-town adult shop, Alex had purchased an ejaculating dildo, realistic looking and 8" long like his own cock, so Summer could fulfil her fantasy alone too. They took a few pictures and the next morning Alex uploaded them to the laptop.

There was also a third folder, not so many pictures in this one but comprising of when Summer got frisky when they were out and about, masturbating in various public places with her 6" handbag-sized realistic dildo, small enough to hide but the 9" circumference enough to leave her gasping as it stretched her. The flat suction cup base also allowed it to be used as a butt plug, although trying to walk with it in Summer's face usually gave the game away that something was amiss.

Over the next few days, they fucked whenever they got the chance, seemingly oblivious to John being around. On Thursday they both had college in the morning, and then Alex had work until 6 pm. Getting home he walked into the kitchen, pausing when seeing John looking out of his bedroom window out over the garden.

"You okay John?" Alex asked.

"Erm yes, just enjoying the view," he replied.

He waved Alex in, Alex joining him and looking out to where Summer sat on a lounger, bikini on but sitting under a parasol, her feet planted on the lounger so the fabric between her legs was pulled tightly across her pussy lips. Alex looked at John in wonder at him staring at Summer so brazenly.

"Got a good one there lad, no wonder you have so much sex," he laughed.

He saw Alex's mouth drop open, then told him he wasn't telling them not to, it's what he'd expect of a young couple in love. He laughed again and told Alex he was quite a light sleeper, although Summer wasn't particularly quiet was she? He nudged Alex again, telling him he hoped he realised how lucky he was.

Alex smiled and went out to the garden to join Summer. He told her about the conversation, looking up to see John waving from the window. He wasn't even trying to hide he was watching.

"Well, he's only human," Summer giggled.

She persuaded Alex that he was doing no harm, and they got up and went into the house.

"As a token of saying sorry, I'm going to order Chinese food. My treat," John said.

"You don't have to say sorry, if I'm going to walk around in a bikini I should expect people to be looking. It would be no different to if we were on a beach somewhere for instance," Summer explained.

"And to be fair, I can't blame you for looking," Alex laughed.

The food came and they all sat around the island talking while eating, Summer noticing that John kept having little glances at her tits, Summer still just having her bikini on. She leaned over the island a few times to get more food, smiling at John and Alex who'd realised by now what she was doing.

"So, how old are you John, if you don't mind me asking?" Summer said.

"Sixty-nine," John answered.

"Oh, is that your age or a request?" Summer laughed loudly.

They all carried on chatting and laughing for a while until John said there was a film on he wanted to watch before going to bed. Alex and Summer thanked him for the food and went upstairs. They found a film to watch themselves, lying on the sofa while watching it.

"Do you think John masturbates about me?" Summer giggled.

"Probably if he gets an erection while listening," Alex laughed.

A few nights later and after saying he was going to watch another film, John asked Alex if he could borrow his laptop. He explained that he didn't get many visitors, but talked to a few people on social media, although it was hard for him to type and read posts on his phone. Alex agreed, remembering that nobody else had been to the house since they'd moved in.

Later that night, after they assumed John would be asleep, Summer had climbed onto Alex and had ridden him anally, leaning back on his ankles so he had a clear view of her gaping pussy and her arse full of his cock as he took photos. The crotchless black pantyhose she wore added to the thrill of the pictures, Summer having some panties stuffed into her mouth in a vain attempt at quietening herself down. Alex turned her over, telling her to grip his ankles again, and slowly inserted the thick dildo into her arse, taking more pictures of both holes filled. After cumming all over her arse and taking more pictures, Summer got up off the bed.

"I really need a drink now," she said, walking off towards the door.

Alex didn't answer, and getting onto the landing Summer had an idea. She could so easily have gone into the bathroom and had a drink of water, but she wanted to go to the fridge in the kitchen and get a cold drink in a bottle. She pulled the door shut behind her, and tiptoed down the stairs. She could feel semen running down her thighs and on the top of her pantyhose, realising too late now that she hadn't wiped herself down first. Getting to the bottom of the stairs, she turned to enter the kitchen,

John's bedroom door was wide open, and there was a faint glow from the sitting room. Summer wondered if John had fallen asleep watching his film, and crept towards the open doorway. Just before she got there, she remembered what she was wearing. What would he think if she woke him and he opened his eyes to see her dressed like this?

She giggled to herself, then put her hand over her mouth upon hearing a clicking noise. As quietly as she could, she edged along the wall, peering into the room. John was in there alright, but the faint glow was from the laptop. From her angle she could see his right hand, the clicking noise was him using the keypad. Summer tried to see the screen, curiosity rising in her. She couldn't make out what it was with his head there, she would be able to from the other wall, but there would be more chance of him turning and seeing her.

Biting the bullet, she moved back a bit, quietly shuffled over to the other wall, and then edged towards the room again. Now she could see the screen. Now she could see what John could see, pictures of her cum splattered arse. Another couple of pictures later John grunted loudly. Summer liked that one herself, the butt plug inserted and her hands gripping the back of her knees and spreading her legs wide, a river of semen splashed from her red and sore-looking pussy right up to her splendid tits. The white stockings she had on were almost seethrough with where her juices had run down them, the look of contentment on her face made the picture even better.

John grunted again, then Summer noticed his left hand moving up and down. She took one more step, then saw his hand stroking his cock as he masturbated looking at her pictures. She almost cried out, not expecting it. She stood transfixed, watching, knowing if he turned she'd have no chance of moving quickly enough that he wouldn't see her. Despite this, she bit her lip as her hand reached between her legs. She quickly had to stop hearing the squelching sound as her finger slid along her wetness. It sounded so loud she wondered how John hadn't heard it. Taking her hands she put them against the wall and leant on them, taking away the urge to put her fingers back again.

She stood motionless for a few minutes, John's strokes getting quicker until he got to another picture of Summer on all fours, cum all over her arse, and he changed to his right hand. His strokes became a blur, his grunts more frequent and louder until he came. He continued to masturbate, spurt after spurt of his semen flying across the room and splattering the laminate flooring, some hitting the screen itself. He finished stroking and moved his hand when Summer saw his cock for the first time. It was almost a human copy of her handbag dildo, around 6" long but very very fat, the veins looking like they were about to burst out.

She had to bite her hand not to cry out, and quickly but quietly moved back along the wall before he turned around. She tiptoed back upstairs and found Alex asleep. Peeling off the pantyhose she slipped into bed and eventually the images of John's cock left her mind and she fell asleep.

Summer woke the next morning, her pussy damp where she'd been having dreams about walking into John while he'd been masturbating, seeing what his reaction would have been. Alex stirred, Summer lightly pulling him onto his back and running her fingers along his shaft, watching it twitch at her delicate touch. Alex opened his eyes and smiled when he realised what was happening. Summer wrapped her fingers around his cock and started stroking him slowly.

"When John asked about the laptop, what did he say he wanted it for? she casually asked.

12