One Fine Hot Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said he wanted to catch up with people on social media, why?" Alex asked, a little puzzled.

"Well, I went downstairs to get a bottle of pop rather than drink water, and he was awake in the living room. Not only still awake, but wanking over my splatter pictures," Summer answered.

Not being sure of his reaction Summer started stroking him a little faster. Judging by his erection, the news hadn't fazed him.

"How long did you watch for?" Alex asked, a glint in his eye.

"Long enough," Summer grinned, "and boy there was a lot, I think he enjoyed them."

She carried on stroking him, Alex reaching over for his phone.

"So, would you have enjoyed his load on your face as much as you think he liked seeing them?" Alex asked.

Summer gripped his cock tighter, wanking him quicker. Her other hand reached down between her legs.

"Oh fuck yeah, I think I would have," Summer replied.

Alex pushed her onto her back, Summer spreading her legs to give her hand better access. Alex straddled her and slid his cock between her tits and started fucking them. Summer put her other hand behind her head, lifting it and sticking her tongue out, just enough to catch the end of Alex's cock. She knew he was close as he pointed his phone at her face, and she rubbed her clit more quickly. Soon enough he flooded her face, spurt after spurt striping her face from chin to forehead, just as he finished cumming Summer came too.

Alex showered and went to work before they both had college. Summer thought about what Alex had said. Surely he was joking, would he really not mind John cumming on her? She assumed he was saying it as a spur-of-the-moment thing. Later, when they'd come back from college, Alex told John they'd like to spend time with him that evening instead of staying upstairs out of the way.

"That would be great, a little company would be good. I'll even not watch a cowboy movie and we can choose one together," he laughed.

"We'll come back down about 9 pm then, I've got a few things to sort out first," Alex said.

Summer asked what he had planned, but he told her he was serious, he wanted them to spend some time with John, they hadn't done much since moving in. At around 8.30 pm, the cogs started to turn as Alex threw over her silk bed short pyjamas to put on. The shorts were loose-bottomed, allowing him easy access when she wore them, and the t-shirt type top she knew he also liked as it clung across her ample bosom. Starting to strip to put them on, Alex told her not to wear underwear under them ready for later. Whatever he had planned, he wouldn't be wasting much time when they got back upstairs she thought.

They walked downstairs a little later, Alex wearing shorts himself but with a vest top on. As they walked into the sitting room John said hello, and then did a double take.

"Sorry, John, didn't mean to startle you. Summer likes to get dressed for bed before we start watching in case she falls asleep, which she does most of the time," Alex explained.

"I've never thought of that before, do you mind if I change then too?" he asked.

Wearing faded old trousers and a long-sleeved shirt he felt overdressed anyway. When he returned he'd also put on shorts and a vest top, a matt of grey chest hair showing from beneath. Summer and Alex were sitting on one sofa, John sat on the other. Summer looked at Alex and he nodded and smiled, John asked if they were okay.

"Yeah, we were just discussing something before you came back, Alex agrees with me now," Summer told him.

They found a film to watch and settled down to it. John noticed Summer kept pushing Alex off and tutting at him. Thirty minutes into the film she got up and walked over to his sofa.

"Can I sit with you please John, Alex is being annoying and I'm trying to watch the film," she asked flirtingly.

He looked over at Alex who told him it was fine, he was missing the film too as he kept playing Summer up, and it might make him concentrate on it more. After another fifteen minutes Summer yawned.

"Can I lean on your shoulder please John?" Summer asked.

He nodded and looked at Alex who was laughing.

"Told you," he said, "she'll be asleep in ten minutes."

"No, I won't!" Summer scolded him.

Five minutes later and she asked John to put his arm around her as his shoulder was hurting her face. As he did so, she slumped against his chest. Alex looked over and smiled to himself. John was trying not to make it obvious, but his hand was on Summer's side, his fingers stretching towards her tits. Five more minutes and Summer's head had dropped a little further down, her mouth level with his belly button.

"Are you okay there John, do you want me to move her?" Alex asked.

He saw Summer open her eyes from her pretending to sleep and glare at him

"No, I'm all good, it's quite comforting," John said, "it's a reminder of old times in a way," he continued.

Alex looked at him for an answer, John pointing toward a cupboard. He prompted Alex to open the drawer, and he took out a photo album. Opening it and taking them out, he gasped. There were pictures of John and his wife, who was around the same height as him, not quite as curvy as Summer, but with the same length of ginger curly hair as her. Alex had to do a double take at one, taken out by the pool of them sitting together, arms around each other, taken from behind them both. Looking at the picture, it could have been mistaken for John and Summer.

He pointed the picture towards John, so Summer could see too.

"As soon as I saw you both I hoped you'd be a nice couple, It's nice sometimes to look at her and bring back good memories of Anna," he told Alex.

Summer looked at Alex again, looking for assurance. Alex nodded discreetly at her. As he did so, Summer yawned and moved, her head dropping a little further down again. John looked over at Alex again, who seemingly hadn't noticed.

"We'd better be quiet," he whispered, "we're waking her up with talking."

Alex put the photos back and they settled into watching the film again. Biding her time, Summer waited for there to be a loud noise on the screen that made her jump, and as she settled she rested a hand on John's thigh. Her mouth was now just a few inches above John's crotch, so close he could feel her breathing. What's more, her breathing across his crotch combined with her hand on his inner thigh was giving him an erection. He tried to shuffle, to move her away, but did the opposite and her head rested in his lap. Surely she could feel his erection against her head?

Summer could, but was trying to pretend to be asleep still. She glanced over at Alex who had a hand across the front of his shorts. It was almost time to play her hand, and she stretched and changed position again. Now she lay more on her stomach, her shorts pulled up tight into her buttocks, her top riding up exposing most of her back showing she had no bra on, importantly her mouth lying directly on John's erect cock. John panicked a little, staring over at Alex, who simply smiled and looked back at the TV.

Summer took a deep breath, the next step could go horribly wrong if she'd misread the situation. She yawned and moved again, her hand sliding up under John's shorts, her fingers tracing over his balls.

"Mmmm Alex, I don't know if I can wait for the film to finish," she whispered.

John froze in shock, looking down to see Summer's eyes still closed. She cupped his balls, then her hand reached up and she pulled down the zip on the front of his shorts, and undid the button. Pushing the open fabric to one side, she stuck out a tongue and licked the pre-cum off the tip. Her hand grasped the base of his cock, and she started to twirl her tongue around his shaft, John closed his eyes at her touch.

Since seeing his erection the other night Summer had been practising with her thick handbag dildo, taking it into her mouth and trying to perfect her technique. She'd got to a point where it took a while to get her mouth stretched around it, but then could take the dildo right in without gagging. Now was the moment of truth. Holding his cock she worked her mouth around the end.

"Mmmm Alex it feels so thick," she murmured, before sinking her mouth slowly over the end.

She took another breath through her nose, then slid her mouth down until her nose touched his silver-grey pubic hair, keeping her mouth in place. John still had his eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her tongue sliding along his veins, and then he suddenly snapped them open in the reality of what was happening. He quickly looked towards Alex, fearing the worst. He was surprised to see Alex standing over them, phone in hand.

"What the fuck, are you blackmailing me or something?" he cried out.

Summer heard the panic in his voice and removed her mouth from his cock.

"We just want some photos for the album," she smiled, "your face doesn't have to be on them if you don't want."

"Album?" John asked.

"Yeah, the folders on the laptop," Summer replied, "you were looking at them the other night."

John thought for a second and then it dawned on him what Summer meant. But how did she know? Had he not closed it down properly? More importantly she, and presumably Alex knew but didn't seem to be too fussed.

"Folders?" he said.

"Yeah, there's more than one, three altogether. Did you not look at the others?" Summer giggled, "Alex, fetch the laptop babe."

John was dumbfounded, he wanted to pinch himself that this was real, he was awake and this wasn't a dream. It could well have been, he'd been dreaming about Summer a lot since seeing those pictures. He looked down, Summer smiling up at him while still gripping his cock. Yep, he was awake alright.

Alex returned with the laptop and handed it to Summer. She released John's cock and sat upright next to him, setting the laptop on her lap. She opened it and opened the folder marked S.

"These are the ones you saw, right?" Summer asked.

John nodded. Summer clicked off the folder and clicked one marked A. John's cock twitched upon seeing the first one. Summer's face could be seen looking into a mirror, someone taking a picture down her body with their cock half impaled in her arse. She started a slideshow, then stroked John's cock again as they watched.

"You said there's three," John asked.

Summer smiled and opened the third and watched John's reaction. The first picture, her favourite, saw her wearing black stockings, her skirt bunched up around her waist, t-shirt pulled up exposing those magnificent tits, as she squatted on a dildo on a park bench, Her feet planted on either side on the bench pushed her legs wider. Despite that, the part she liked was that several people were walking along a pavement no more than ten feet behind her, oblivious to her. When Alex had taken the picture she'd been unaware of them too, and later realised how close she had been to being caught by anyone of them. She continued the slideshow.

"Do you like them?" she asked, gripping his cock tighter.

"Fucking hell you're hot," was all John could blurt out.

"So, would you like to add some pictures for the albums?" Alex added.

Hearing him ask somehow calmed John down, an assurance that despite sitting here with his girlfriend wanking him off, he had Alex's approval.

"No face on them you say?" he asked.

"No face, we don't intend them to go public anyway, and I'm sure Summer would be more interested in the other parts of your body," Alex grinned.

Summer didn't give him the chance to answer, pulling his shorts down, John lifted his arse a little to help her out. At the same time, he peeled off his vest top. His skin was suntanned all over, his chest extremely hairy, there seemed to be no leeway between his beard and his pubic hair, grey hair covering him all over. Undressed now, Summer pushed him back down and knelt on the floor between his legs. Her nipples brushed along his thighs through her silk top as he sunk her mouth, pausing with the end of his cock in while Alex took a photo.

"It's a pity you don't have lipstick on, but your pale lips stretched around his cock still look good babe," Alex said.

They continued like this for a good twenty minutes, Summer sucking John and then teasing him by pausing while Alex took pictures. She took her mouth off him and then peeled off her top, giving him his first glimpse of her beautiful big tits in the flesh, then she turned and keeping her back to him, peeled down her shorts.

"Just a blowjob John, but if you have a preference for where you want to cum let me know," Summer instructed.

"Erm, on your face I suppose," John answered.

"Good choice, always a good picture and Summer's favourite place too," Alex added.

Summer knelt and took John in her mouth again, stretching her mouth and then working down his shaft. John lightly put his hand on the back of her head, the other reaching down to play with her nipples as they scraped along his thighs. Summer didn't stop him, little moans escaping from her mouth despite it being full.

"It would be better if you stand when you're going to cum John, and it will be easier to keep your face off the pictures too," Alex told him.

Summer's moans got louder as John moved his other hand to her nipple, then started squeezing them both together, her large erect nipples brushing against his balls. He was moaning louder, then tapped Summer on the head. Keeping his cock in her mouth she moved backwards slowly, allowing him to stand. Still kneeling, and staring up at him with her ice-blue eyes, she slid her mouth along his shaft again.

"Let me know when you're ready so I can aim the phone," Alex said.

Summer paused while he took another photo, then worked her mouth quicker. John groaned loudly and stuck his thumb up to Alex. Summer quickly moved her mouth off his cock, and cupping her heavy tits, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. John grabbed his cock and wanked furiously.

"Oh fuck," as he started to cum.

"Oh fuck," shouted Alex as the first spurt cleared Summer's head and landed on the floor behind her.

The second spurt landed across her hair, the third across her forehead, and then spurt after spurt across her face. She gasped at how much John came, even though she'd seen it for herself the other night, it seemed so much more now. Her face was covered, semen dripping from her nose and chin, she could feel a trail hanging off one of her eyelids as she closed her eyes. The camera clicks stopped, and she heard whispers, then more splashes across her face and chin. Surely John hadn't cum again?

She opened her eyes to see Alex standing in front of her, cock in hand, semen hanging from his cock. John stood back a little, holding Alex's phone in his hand. Summer waved him to her, and grabbing both of their cocks put them by her mouth and asked him to take a last picture. Taking the phone off him she tossed it onto the sofa and then proceeded to lick both of their cocks clean.

They all relaxed, John and Alex on a sofa each and Summer sprawled across the floor.

"I'll get the photos uploaded in the morning hopefully," Alex said.

"And you can borrow the laptop anytime," Summer grinned, "but meanwhile we're off to bed."

"One last request please, seeing as I'm probably going to stay awake listening to you fucking, can I get a touch of your pussy so I can smell you while I do?" John asked.

Summer looked at Alex who nodded. She stood in front of him and spread her legs, lifting one on the sofa by the side of John. He lifted a hand and rubbed it along her wet slit a few times, then put it to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Good night John, see you tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your night," Summer smiled, taking Alex's hand and leading him towards the stairs.

To be continued...

12