One for the Ladies

Story Info
Romantic moment, from a more feminine perspective.
4.6k words
4.76
8.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Mike had been colleagues for some time. Mike was quite taken by Anna from the first moment her shook her hand when he joined the firm right out of college. Now she was perhaps age 43 or 45, he guessed she stood 5' 6", with wide hips and nice, medium sized breasts. Her blonde hair framed a round, almost cherubic face, her eyes were the deepest brown with long lashes and they narrowed to slits when she laughed. Mike liked to make her laugh. She appreciated his tall, easy-going manner, dark hair, quick smile, very good looking. And he made her laugh. She thought of him as immensely qualified, almost over-educated, but smart and easy to work with. So, when the deadline for the ad campaign was surprisingly moved to the following day, it made sense to declare an overnight brainstorming session. Just she and Mike in the small conference room until they had a campaign they could work with.

The client had been with their firm for many years. Anna had been on the team that convinced them to come on board. Their extensive line of cosmetics and fragrances had kept the company running even during the downturn of the recession.

That long-time partnership was part of the night's problem. How to sell a new perfume to an old audience in a new way?

Mike stood at the white board, his jacket and tie off and his sleeves rolled up. He fidgeted with the dry erase marker as he rattled off the goals.

"The usual perfume ad: beautiful, successful woman sees handsome young man,"

"Perhaps a bit too young for her," Anna added. "but drop-dead gorgeous."

"She wants him, but can't get his attention away from his motorcycle."

"Make it a scooter. It's Paris."

Mike wrote Paris/scooter on the white board. His shirt gapped where a button was open, revealing a bit of chest hair. He flipped the marker around his long fingers. Why had Anna never noticed how long his fingers were?

"And a dog. Named scooter."

"Why is the dog named Scooter?" Anna asked, knowing the dog's name would never be mentioned in the ad.

"Because it's Paris," Mike replied, matter-of-factly.

Anna laughed. Not a big laugh but, she realized, the first genuine laugh she had had all day.

"But when she puts on the perfume, he notices her."

"Poor Scooter."

"Poor Scooter. Abandoned for a pretty face that smells nice," Mike concluded by flipping the marker again. This time it flew from his fingers, bounced off the white board and skittered across the floor.

Mike threw out his hands, as if just completing a difficult magic trick. "Ta-da." he sang.

Anna laughed again, a big laugh this time that felt good to let have reign, if only for a few minutes. As Mike walked across the room to find the marker, Anna entertained another train of thought. "What if she's not trying to get his attention? What if she already has it?"

Anna looked up as Mike bent over to pick up the marker. She noticed his pants pull tight across his butt. Anna had never noticed Mike's butt before. And a very nice butt at that.

She noticed that her silk stockings were catching the sunset in tiny specular hits up her calves and thighs. She closed her legs, squeezing her clit between them.

She struggled to get back to her train of thought. "What if, when our scene opens, they are kissing, sexy woman, handsome man, lots of quick close-ups of hand on butts and lips on her neck, and his shirt over a chair, her skirt on the floor,"

"Her heels stepping out of it," Mike joined in, pacing in front of the large window overlooking the Manhattan skyline, casting long shadows by the setting sun. "Lots of serious foreplay shots."

"Not just foreplay," Anna paused to notice the light through the window casting a silhouette of Mike's solid shape through his thin, white shirt. She took a deep breath.

"Real sex. As much as we can get away with. Hand going into a shirt, long licks up the front of her neck,"

"Yeah. Top Gun style," Mike chimed in, "maybe his lips kissing between her breasts, her hand reaching into his fly, then his upper body, thrusting forward,"

"Her head thrown back, gasping, her hands on his bare shoulders pushing him down out of frame as her eyes close. Obviously, she is climaxing." Anna paused to take a deep breath. Her chest was heaving. She took a second to recall when she last got laid. She knew it wasn't as hot as the pitch they had just given.

She looked at Mike to see if had noticed how aroused she was. He was turned sideways again silhouetted against the window, the bulge at the front of his pants quite noticeable. A nice ass and a good bulge. Anna made a mental note for later when she was home alone with her vibrator.

He poured a glass of ice water from the pitcher on the table, holding the cold glass to his sweaty neck.

"Maybe we need something stronger," Anna suggested, picking up the phone and placing an order with the restaurant on the ground floor: a perk for corporate clients renting office space.

"Are they having an affair? A one-night stand? Or is this a regular thing? And when the music cools down, our handsome man is..."

"Asleep, of course. I would be," Mike chuckled "but she is not."

"Again, only in close-ups, we see her naked thighs swing off the bed, bare feet as she hooks her panties off the floor with her toes,"

"Sexy,"

Anna saw Mike try to adjust himself without being noticed.

"Her bare back as she clips her bra in front and pulls it around. Her butt as she tugs the panties over her cheeks, pulling rolled up stockings onto her toes,"

"Clipping a garter belt to the top of the stockings!" Mike was getting heated up again. "She fastens her skirt around her silk panties."

"Close-up of the perfume bottle in her hand."

"Boobs? Thigh? Ass?"

"Mike, your inner perv is showing. No, she sprays in the air in front of her as she walks through it, scooping her suit jacket off the chair next to his boxers, tosses it over her shoulder and walks out."

"A soft, feminine voice says the product name: 'One for the Ladies.' Maybe Elizabeth Hurley."

"Charlize Theron. We can afford it."

The food arrived quickly. She had Bourbon and he drank G&T. Anna caught herself wondering if a diet of grilled vegetables is how he kept his middle-aged stomach so flat. Knowing her period was only a few days away, Anna loaded up on protein to hold off the mood swings.

She looked at Mike again, as if seeing him for the first time. Not just good looking, but quite handsome with a strong jaw and dark eyes.

Because the leather sofa was sideways to the white board, Mike held a notepad in his lap as they ate. She glanced down to look at his notes, and realized she was staring at a large bulge in his lap. Even as she blushed she tried to tell herself it could have been caused by any number of things: his wrist brushing against his penis as he wrote, or the pressure of the pad itself on his penis. Or, maybe it was caused simply by his penis, reacting to being so close to a beautiful woman with erect nipples. Anna closed her suit jacket. She tried to look away from his pants, but there was that gap in his shirt, again, and the sprinkling of chest hair. She must stay professional.

He caught her looking at his pants. He "casually" adjusted himself before he moved a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"Is it time for a break? he suggested, "Things are getting pretty heated."

"It's the bourbon," she dismissed him.

Mike used the back of his knuckle to stroke the nipple pushing through her shirt. "Maybe it's not just the bourbon."

Anna started to lean into his touch, then quickly stood up and took a few steps away. But he had caught her reluctance to stop.

He followed her, standing behind her as she looked out the window without seeing the city.

She felt his long fingers (long fingers, again) as they toyed with her usually perfect hair. He leaned close to her ear, whispering, "Anna. Oh, Anna." It was more a breath than a word.

She heard ice clink and looked to see him take a drink of her bourbon, but instead of sipping, he kept his lips closed, letting the ice rest against them. Anna turned away quickly, not wanting him to know she was looking.

He moved her hair off her neck, then pressed a cold kiss to her shoulder. Anna gasped at the sensation, unconsciously arching her neck so he could place another kiss higher up, then another, and another, each one eliciting a longer and longer sigh.

He reached around to caress her breasts, but Anna grabbed his hands, pulling them firmly to her sides.

Gripping her hips, he continued to kiss her neck, gathering her skirt up her silk-lined legs. Anna felt her heart beating faster, as she fought the urge to reach back and touch the bulge at the front of his slacks. Instead, she opened the buttons on her shirt, as she gasped for air.

"We can't," she struggled to not whimper, "it's not appropriate."

He pinched her nipple through the thin lace bra. "It's not like you're my direct superior. There's no violation of company policy."

"But even in a lateral move, I'm still above you on the ladder."

"That just makes it easier to look up your dress." He gave her neck a small bite. "Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes," she sighed, "Lace." She wondered why she had offered that information. Part of her wanted him to know they matched her bra.

Mike caressed her butt through the skirt, feeling the small bumps of the braces underneath. "A garter belt?" Anna nodded, silently. "Like the sexy woman in the ad?"

She blushed. "Yes."

Mike had pulled her skirt high enough to let him feel the braces and clips. "You are one sexy woman."

When he traced the soft flesh of her thighs above her stockings, Anna felt a line of liquid run from her panties, down her leg. She hoped against hope that he could not...

"I can smell you, Anna. Not in any bad way. The clean scent of a woman's arousal. Something our cosmetic clients across town would discourage. But I find it alluring. Arousing, even." he brought one of her hands behind her, cupping his crotch. She gasped. "See how aroused you've made me?"

With no will of her own, she moved his other hand under her skirt to her very wet panties.

"So, I'm not the only one."

"No," she said quietly.

His stroked her clit through the silk. "What should we do about this?"

"Nothing. We should do nothing."

He turned her to face the nighttime skyline dotted with the small windows in the buildings across the street. "See that city? It's full of people doing 'nothing' because they think it's the right thing to do." He traced her neck with his tongue. "Now, look at the woman in the reflection," Anna refocused on the closer image. An attractive woman in her forties, dressed professionally but in disarray. Her hair was slightly mussed, her jacket was open and her shirt undone, one of her hands trying to cover her tit, as a hard nipple peeked between her fingers. Her skirt was bunched around her waist and a handsome man kissed her neck while his hand played at her crotch. "That," he said, "is not a woman who wants to do nothing. She believes she should do nothing because that is what people have told her. That to give in to her desires makes her weak in the eyes of the subordinate. But look in that subordinate's eyes." He spun her around, holding both her hands in his, pressed together between her breasts. Her skirt fell to the floor, pooling around her heels. "His eyes do not see weakness, but the strength to stand up for your desires as a woman. We're both adults, Anna, we both know what we want right now, tonight," he nodded toward the window, "in front of the whole world. What should we do about this, Anna? Now."

She had one test that so many strong handsome men had failed over the years. Yet it was a test that had paid benefits many times over for those who passed.

"Eat me, Mike. Lick my cunt. Make me cum with your tongue."

He smiled and pushed her back onto the sofa. She said a silent a prayer of thanks to the Goddess of Trollops and Sluts as he pushed aside the panties and ran his tongue up the lips of her pussy. Anna moaned in gratitude.

Mike licked her gently, letting his tongue find its way into her moist center. Many men had failed. Strong, successful, good men had balked at the idea of getting their faces wet, yet they requested, some even demanded, that she suck their tiny dicks. But Mike seemed to genuinely enjoy burying his face in her pussy.

He nuzzled her. "I love pubic hair." He inhaled a long, deep breath. "Without it, there's nothing to catch your fragrance and hold it for me to find. A bare pussy is like a child. Is that what they're going for? Faux pedophilia?" He sucked her clit, making Anna jump. "I don't want a child. I want a woman with tits and hips and a real ass and history and experience. A woman who knows what she likes and doesn't like, and will say so."

She was about to point out that he talked too much, when he slipped a long finger into her wet pussy. Anna giggled in delight, "I like that!"

"Do you? Then do you like this as well?" He sucked her clit into his mouth letting his tongue lash across it with tiny quick flicks. Anna gasped and put her hands into his hair, pulling him tight into her groin. "I do like that, but I would like it better with more fingers."

"A woman who knows what she likes." He slid two, then three fingers into her pussy as she relaxed and stretched to let him stroke her inside. He sucked her clit again, setting off sparks from the sensitive button.

Turning his hand upward, he curled his fingers against the top of her vagina, making small "come hither" motions against her G-spot. "OH FUCK," it was the first time he'd ever heard a curse word pass her lips, including the time the elevator broke loose for 15 feet before the brakes caught it. Then she had merely shouted "Keep calm!"

He continued to lick and suck her for several minutes, flicking her spot again and again, eliciting equally obscene epithets, each louder and more shrill than the last. He rubbed her faster, as her hips twerked onto his hand. "Oh Mike, touch me. Fuck me with your fingers. Make me..." her voice rose to a loud squeal as her cum ran around her panties and into his throat.

He moved up her body, planting kisses across her naval. When he brought his hand out and started sucking his fingers, Anna tossed her head, leaning up to his hand. Now she was whimpering. "Share? Please?"

Mike held the sticky fingers to her lips. She sucked them ravenously, groaning and giggling. "Yes, I love the taste of my own cunt. Sue me."

"Now that we've established what the lady does like, "he was unbuttoning her shirt the rest of the way, "let's learn what she doesn't like. For example, this?" He lifted her bra and kissed one nipple. Still coming down from her orgasm, his lips on her breast made her quiver.

"Yeah, that's good."

"And this?" He sucked the other nipple firmly.

"Oh yeah, Mike, that's wonderful."

"So, what is off the list?"

Anna noticed he was opening his pants. "Stop." She put her hands over his. "Let me do that. You go back to sucking my tits, mister."

"Only if you promise to answer my question."

"What do I not like?" His mouth returned to her nipples and fingers inside her were making her crazy. She could feel the bulge as she undid the button and zipper of his slacks. "Well, back door stuff," she blushed. "Like everybody."

"Not everybody."

Anna paused looking up at Mike, who grinned. "I'm not saying you have to, but I bet if you could get some on your lady friends to open up and be honest with you, I think you'd find that, not only do they do it, but many genuinely enjoy it and even instigate on occasion. If the hubby thinks it's too nasty, they go elsewhere for their butthole strange." He paused to let her digest that. "And for the record, I love a good pegging!"

"Pegging?"

"You can google it later. But besides that, if you think I'm taking too long to cum, a solid finger in my butt will nearly always do the trick."

"Does that happen often? Not being able to cum?"

"Seldom, but it's been known. In any case if you change your mind and want a safe, clean guy to experiment with, you know where to find me."

Anna stared at him until she realized she was imagining him behind her, taking her anal cherry. "I also don't like Dr. Pepper, though I suppose you'll tell me the vicar's wife drinks it from a hip flask." She opened his pants, taking out his dick. Anna paused, admiring the sizable piece of flesh. Not the biggest she'd ever seen, much-less fucked, but sufficiently above average.

She knew better than to go into analysis of a cock with the man belonging to said cock, so instead she moaned as she ran her tongue up the long front edge.

"Very nice," Mike said.

"Yes, it is," she crooned as she swirled her tongue around the head. She loved giving head, almost as much as Mike seemed to enjoy eating her pussy. With that in mind, she laid lengthwise on the sofa, pulling his hips to her face. Mike got the hint immediately and climbed on top of her, his cock in her face and his mouth on her clit. He started licking and sucking for the pure joy of it. As he felt her mouth around his cock and her fingers on his balls, he knew he better ask soon.

"Anna, just to get the question out of the way, where do you want me to cum?"

"Where? Are we there already?" She chuckled.

"Not at all, just checking the boxes."

"Check this box, mister. I had my tubes tied when my second son was born ten years ago. And I love giving head, and swallowing, so cum wherever you are when the moment hits you. Keep in mind, if you get it on my face or tits or cunt, you'll have to clean it up."

Mike grinned into her crotch. "I like potty mouth Anna. Very sexy. Cum anywhere. Noted.

He continued to lick and suck her for several more minutes as she tried very hard to not let him cum before her. He found that Anna enjoyed a tongue on her clit more than in her pussy, but three fingers along her G-spot set her off very quickly, almost violently. In the end, she came four times and he did twice, both times filling her mouth, which she swallowed as promised.

After his second orgasm, she quickly got him hard again. "I don't know if you have a third one in you, but I doubt you have a fourth," she grinned as she pushed him off her. She spread her legs and bent her knees. "Fuck me while you can, Mike."

Realizing she probably was right, Mike quickly turned around, laying between her legs. He looked into her deep brown eyes and kissed her. Unusual in a conference room quicky, he knew, but it was an impulse. Anna put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Hard. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, exploring and sharing the taste of their mutual juices.

She giggled and blushed, "We taste good together."

He kissed her again, sliding his hips forward until the head of his cock rested between the lips of her pussy.

"Yes?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yes."

He pushed in as she rocked her hips up. They both sighed at the feeling of their merging. He was firm and straight. She was warm and soft.

Anna loved the feeling of being under a man she trusted. Warm, protected, filled, loved. She rocked her hips onto his cock, basking in the feel of it moving in and out of her pussy.

Mike was fighting the urge to shove his cock into her hard and fast! She felt so good, surrounding him with her moist heat. But he matched her tempo, keeping it slow and deep, arching his back just enough that the shaft dragged along her clit with every stroke.

She was loving that thing he was doing with his shaft, firing of her clit like sparks off a grinding wheel. She wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his ass. She smiled, realizing that only a few minutes ago it was a "butt" in slacks. Now it was an ass, pounding into her pussy; a plaything to hear him talk about it. If Mike enjoyed ass-play as he said, Anna would make the best of it. She reached back, sinking her fingernails into his cheeks and spreading them wide.

12