One for the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike felt her nails on his ass and pushed in deep and hard. She yipped as his head hit her cervix and she rocked her hips faster. He had been trying to put off the blind pounding his lust demanded, but now it seemed she wanted it a little more down-and-dirty as well. He lifted up on his elbows plowing in faster as he lowered his head to suck her tits.

"Oh, Mike, my tits!" For a moment he thought he had hurt her, but she pulled his head to her nipple. "More. Harder." He opened his mouth wide to suck in her entire areola, which swelled and puffed in his mouth. Anna felt his tongue teasing her nipples, and her cunt contracted around his cock. Cunt? Cock? When did that happen?

With a shrug, she pulled him into another long kiss before shouting, "Shove that big cock in my hungry cunt you sexy motherfucker!" She decided that sounded very satisfactory. Evidently Mike did as well. He thrust his cock in and out of her pussy again and again, thrilled at the feeling of Anna's cunt around his throbbing cock. She felt her orgasm growing deep in her center, "Don't stop, Mike. You're making me cum!"

He kept his rhythm smooth and even, letting her hips set the tempo. He couldn't stop kissing her, except to suck her tits. Anna moaned, "OH, Mike, yes." He felt her hand between them and two fingers sliding into her pussy around his cock. Her thumb flicked at her clit. "Fuck me, Mike. Don't stop."

She brought her fingers from her cunt, sucking them deep into her mouth, closing her eyes and groaning at the rich flavor of her juices. She reached behind him, slipping between his cheeks and finding his tight anus, flexing and relaxing as he pushed in and out. With her fingers lubed by her cunt and her saliva, she pushed the tip of one into Mike's ass. He flinched and tightened up. "Don't cum," she whispered. "Just enjoy it."

Mike growled, biting her earlobe. Anna murmured again, "Don't cum. Don't cum." Yet she pushed her finger deep into his rectum, curling it, stroking his insides. "I love the feel of your ass. So tight and warm. Such a rush of power. I feel like I'm fucking you while you're fucking me."

Mike humped into her cunt, faster and harder. "Getting close," he said through gritted teeth.

"Don't cum," Anna repeated, her voice starting to sound strained. She kissed him again, her tongue finding new places in his mouth to explore. Her orgasm was stirring deep in her core.

She put a second finger in his ass, loving the sounds he made and the smell from his body. She slid her fingers in and out, stretching his asshole with each stroke. Three fingers now.

"GOD!" Mike whimpered, "Three fingers in my ass, you sexy woman. Please please please."

"Don't cum," she said. Anna was rocking her hips faster, her breath was ragged as she fingered his ass like a dedicated butt-fuck. She found the sense of control over this man almost overwhelming. Her orgasm, clenched her cunt and squeezed her cum around his cock. "CUM!" she shouted as she pumped her fingers fiercely into his tortured ass.

Mike shoved his cock deep into her pussy. His ass grabbed her fingers, never wanting to let them go. His cum filled her, mixing with hers and squirting over him.

When she pushed her fingers into him twice more, it set off intense aftershocks. She felt more cum swirl around her cervix, giving her that warm, feminine feeling of sharing with her man.

Her man? When did he become her man? When she put a finger in his butt, she supposed. God that felt good.

She slipped her fingers out, feeling his anus close behind her. She held her hand at a distance, not wanting to stain anything. Mike took her hand and sucked the tainted fingers, licking between them, not missing a spot. Anna stared, half disgusted, half aroused beyond anything she's experienced. Mike grinned, "I told you I like ass-play." He kissed her fingertips, flicking them with the tip of his tongue as his cock continued to pulse in her cunt.

She stroked his cheek, gazing into his eyes. "I'm not good at the one-time quicky."

"Me, either. I'm too easily tangled emotionally,"

"So, all that, 'Right here, right now,' stuff was just...?"

"To get in your panties, Anna, yes," then more seriously, "I've wanted to make love to you forever. My first day on the job. You introduced yourself and shook my hand. You were wearing a light spring dress the color of sunshine." He was still licking her fingers. "The white bra and panties were quite visible though the thin fabric."

Anna felt herself blushing. "You remember? That had to be ten years ago."

"Eight years, three months."

"Michael?"

"It was the Monday after easter."

He inhaled her fingertips. "I've wanted you ever since."

She took her hand away and started gathering her clothes.

"I wonder," he continued as he pulled his slacks on without his underwear. "If women know how much time we spend thinking of you, fantasizing, masturbating, shooting cum on our stomachs and hands. Would you be disgusted, or delighted to know I think of you every night. You're my favorite wanking girl."

She smacked his butt playfully.

"And that will not discourage me." He pulled her into a long hug, "I don't want this to be a one-off, conference room quicky. Come home with me tonight, Anna, or we can go to your place if that is more comfortable for you. I want to talk,"

"Yes, I can see that," she blushed as she noticed he was staring at her breasts. After what they had just done, a tittie show did not seem inappropriate. "I suppose a little conversation to go with more incredible sex is not a bad thing."

"More? You mean we get to do it again?"

"And I have gin and tonic. If I can finger your ass again."

"Whatever the lady likes."

12