One for the Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go on up love. I'll get your suitcase bought up later. The porter will knock and leave it outside your door," Gladys gave Charlotte a knowing wink.

"It's ok I can manage," Charlotte returned Gladys' smile.

Charlotte climbed the stairs and found the door to their room locked. She frowned. Had Robert gone out?

She unlocked the door and immediately smelled Robert's aftershave. He was lying on the couch dressed in a robe waiting expectantly. He rushed to the door and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her and guided her into the room, kicking the door closed behind them.

"I've missed you so much," he held her tight and kissed her again.

The kiss was long and passionate and Charlotte could feel his excitement.

Charlotte was able break free of his grasp and drop her handbag on the table.

"Can I look around?" she asked.

"Of course you can darling. I'll open some champagne and pour us a glass; there's not much to see really," Robert went over to the little bar-fridge and brought out the champagne while Charlotte admired the snug little sitting room.

The furniture was old but in good taste and they had views of the beach from the bay window. There was a cosy bedroom with a tiny ensuite bathroom. It was modest but clean and well appointed.

It was not lost on Charlotte that Robert had called her 'darling' and was affectionate but reserved. She'd half-expected him to ravage her as soon as she arrived but he had shown great restraint. He was indeed treating her like his girlfriend rather than his strumpet. It was just how she had dreamed it would be.

"I'm going to freshen up," Charlotte called out as she closed the door to the bedroom.

Robert was a little disappointed but she'd had a long drive so it was to be expected.

When she emerged from the bedroom ten minutes later Robert was assured the wait was worth it.

Charlotte emerged wearing a black nylon and lace negligee under which he could see that she was wearing red satin knickers, a matching suspender belt to which were attached long, fully-fashioned black stockings and her feet were shod in red high-heels. She reeked of 'Poison' his favourite perfume.

"Don't get up," she grinned at him as he tried to scramble out of the overstuffed armchair.

She sidled over to him and sat in his lap and let him explore her body as he kissed her deeply. His breath was sweet and his tongue explored her mouth, his hands caressed her insignificant breasts but her nipples hardened to his touch, they ranged down her soft white flesh to her thighs were they lingered at her stocking-tops. He stroked her thighs and then his fingers found her hard inside her knickers. He softly stoked her erect penis through her silky panties while he continued to kiss her passionately.

She explored his muscled chest and hard flat belly and when her fingers found his manhood he gasped into her mouth. He lifted her out of the chair and carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed.

"I'm sorry I can't wait," he whispered into her mouth.

"I can't either," she opened her legs for him to lie between them.

He put a pillow under her buttocks and lifted her legs, all the time staring lovingly into her beautiful face. The expression of bliss on Charlotte's face as he entered her conjured both lust and endearment. She wrapped her legs around him, content to feel her lover deep inside her. It had been weeks since they had been together and they were both excited.

Robert kissed Charlotte as he ever so slowly thrust himself in and out of her tight channel, barley moving, scared he would climax too soon. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers, kissing him lovingly as she pressed herself against him, content in the feel of his hard body on top of her. His pubis pressed against her hard cock still trapped in her panties. He was being considerate, he knew that she loved it and it was her favourite way to climax; he deep inside her, his hard belly rubbing on her cock.

Charlotte wriggled her buttocks indicating that she was close and Robert was glad because he was having trouble holding back his orgasm. He pushed himself inside her all the way and released.

Charlotte felt his cock pulsate and the heat of his ejaculate as he came deep in her anus and she locked her legs tighter around his torso and rose up and gyrated her groin into his belly, flooding her panties with her issue.

They never broke the kiss all through their lovemaking and clung to each other like sole survivors cast adrift. There was genuine tenderness between them, an understanding that their contentment could only be fulfilled by fulfilling the needs of the other.

Robert bought the champagne into the bedroom and they lay on the covers talking, kissing and caressing until it got cold and then Charlotte kicked off her heels and they snuggled under the covers which lead to another bout of tender lovemaking. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they awoke it was dark and Robert arose first and turned on the lights before heading into the ensuite to freshen up.

"Are we going out tonight?" Charlotte called through the door, draining the last of the champagne.

"Of course we're going out. I'm taking you out on the town," Robert called back.

Like any young woman about to go out on a date for the first time with her boyfriend Charlotte was in a quandary as to what to wear. Robert's had said they would explore St James's Street in Kemptown and find a pub that served decent food. She wanted to dress to please Robert but not too proactively.

She laid out the clothing she had bought on the bed and selected a body-sculpting lightweight stretch black cocktail dress with sheer mesh sleeves. It was long enough that she could wear her black fully-fashioned stockings with it. They were holdups so there would be no unsightly bulges from a suspender belt. Speaking of unsightly bulges, she carefully tucked and taped and pulled on a pair of tight black lycra panties to hold everything in place. She had a matching bra that was lightly padded.

When she slipped on her back stilettos and looked at herself in the mirror she was pleased with what she saw. She was wearing her favourite blood-red lipstick and had accentuated her green eyes with a blend of violet and mauve eyeshadow and black mascara and eyeliner. She had rouged her cheeks to accentuate them and selected a shoulder-length brunette bob with honey highlights.

Charlotte must have looked good because Robert kept pestering her and she had to keep slapping his hands away.

"Plenty of time for that later," she chided him but was pleased that he found her alluring.

Robert was wearing a tailored charcoal suit with an oversize coat and had washed and styled his now shoulder-length hair. He looked good and Charlotte could hardly wait for them to step out together.

They ran into Harold and Gladys Chatterton who were also dressed for dinner but would be dining in The Ambassador's modest but well-appointed dining room.

"Don't you both look gorgeous," Gladys faffed around them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where are you off to?" she asked.

"We thought we'd just meander along St James's Street and see what's happening," Robert replied, his arm around Charlotte's waist.

"Oh yes, plenty of places for a young couple like yourselves to have fun there," Gladys smoothed the lapel on Robert's jacket.

"Ok Gladys, settle down and leave the gentleman alone," Harold shook his head but he was smiling.

"Have a good evening you two and don't mind Gladys; she's a bit of a flibbertigibbet as you now know," Harold put his arm affectionately around his wife and guided her to the door leading to the bar.

"See you both later. Enjoy yourselves," Harold said farewell and Charlotte and Robert stepped out into the fresh air laced with the scent of the sea.

Charlotte and Robert walked slowly along the Brighton seafront; the streets were well populated with holiday makers despite the chill in the air. At first Charlotte clung to Robert, still unsure of herself and Robert had to admit he quite liked having Charlotte's body pressed against his. He had his arm around her waist and held her close as they enjoyed the bright coloured lights, the savoury smells and the sounds of music and laughter.

When they entered Brighton Palace Pier the crowds thickened and Charlotte began to feel more comfortable. They walked hand in hand looking at the sideshows and listening to squeals of delight coming from the fairground attractions at the end of the pier. Charlotte also began to realise that it wasn't because everyone had clocked her as a tranny that she was being stared at; it was because she looked so beautiful and alluring. Robert was a handsome man and she a pretty woman, people were bound to stare. She relaxed and Robert sensed it.

"I told you so," he whispered in her ear and she punched him softly in the upper arm, but she was smiling.

They left the pier and turned onto St James's Street where the demographic changed. The family groups and older sightseers were concentrated around the pier. This area had a bohemian ambience and attracted an eclectic crowd. There were young people wearing everything from the height of fashion, to street-trash punk with Mohawk hairstyles and face jewellery, to the elegantly dressed nouveau riche. The bars and restaurants were loud and overflowing and laughter and frivolity filled the air.

More importantly to Charlotte there were openly gay couples walking hand in hand, even kissing and quite a few trans types, everything from outrageously dressed drag queens to elegantly dressed crossdressers. They flaunted their differences rather than hiding them. But Charlotte was comfortable that she was passable and highly unlikely to be clocked.

"Let's go in here," Robert pulled Charlotte into a crowded bar-restaurant.

They were lucky enough to arrive just as a couple was leaving and they snagged a counter-top table with four stools. Robert parked Charlotte on a barstool, kissed her and went to fight a battle at the bar to get them drinks. Although she was no longer self-conscious, she was aware than she was being looked at, particularly by young men. She nervously pulled at the hem of her dress and wished she'd either worn a longer dress or foregone the hold-up stockings. Perched on the stool it was hard to keep the welts covered.

A man who looked to be in his forties was staring blatantly at her from where he stood against the opposite wall of the long narrow bar area. He was dressed in an expensive suit and was confident in his good looks as he smiled at Charlotte. She deliberately broke eye contact and surveyed the crowd.

It was mostly small groups of younger types out for a good time, drinking heavily, eating bar snacks and chattering loudly over the top of one and other. A group of middle-aged gentlemen was sitting at a table just through the divide that separated the barroom from the restaurant proper, surrounded by the debris of a feast, drinking scotch and smoking cigars. Charlotte thought of her father, it was just the sort thing her father was into.

Across from her at a round table was a group of five transvestites, they were dressed very provocatively in miniskirts, nylons and heels and their makeup was overdone and their hair flamboyant. They were not trying to disguise who and what they were; they were just out for a good time and enjoying themselves. If they could be so outwardly enthusiastic about it, what did Charlotte need to worry about, she thought to herself.

"That dress would look great on the floor next to my bed," the man who had been ogling her from across the room was now leaning on the counter-top openly appraising her.

"I'll put you on the floor next to your bed if you like. You'll be there because you will be too wounded from the beating I gave you to climb into it," Robert put down the drinks he'd bought from the bar and glared at the stranger.

The older man looked at Robert and realised he'd be no match for the young fit rugby forward.

"I'm sorry I thought the young lady was by herself," the man tried his sleazy smile on them.

"Look, I don't want any trouble," he apologised.

"Then piss off and find a woman your own age. The pub on the corner is having a grab a granny night. Parents Without Partners are having their weekly get together. Just try not to wake up the kids when you sneak out of the bedroom of the poor unfortunate woman you pick up tonight," Robert stepped in close to the man who took a step back.

"No need to be aggressive," she man swallowed.

"And no need for you to try to pick up a girl young enough to be your daughter. Now fuck off!" Robert growled.

The man turned on his heels and pushed his way through the crowd to the door.

"Tosser," Robert hissed, handing Charlotte her rum and coke.

"I thought he was quite handsome and sophisticated," Charlotte teased.

"I can call him back for you," Robert countered, smiling at her.

"Don't bother, there's plenty of other handsome mature men here to choose from," Charlotte sucked on her straw.

"I didn't know you liked granddads," Robert sipped his drink, playing along with the farce.

He pulled his stool close to Charlotte so that their knees were touching.

"Seriously, thank you so much," Charlotte leaned in and kissed him.

"Don't thank me for defending my girlfriend," Robert replied.

Charlotte was taken aback. There was no doubt that Robert was treating her like his girlfriend, to some extent she thought of herself as his girlfriend but he had never articulated their relationship that way. There was a lot to unpack but now was probably not the time to do so. As it turned out their conversation was about to steered in a totally different direction.

"Robbie! Robbie!" a pretty little thing in a silver lame minidress was waving frantically as she approached their table.

"Shit!" Robert's face fell.

To complement the silver lame minidress the girl was wearing glossy flesh-toned pantyhose and silver strappy heels and if the diamond necklace, bracelets and earrings were real, about a thousand pounds worth of jewellery. Her platinum blonde hair and fringe had been hot crimped and her makeup was perfect: heavy layered foundation, bright pink blush, heavy black eyeliner, blended blue purple and pink eyeshadow, bright blue metallic mascara and pink lip-liner and lipstick.

Her voice was shrill and annoying as she kept calling out Robert's name and determinedly made her way through the crowd to where they were sitting.

The girl sidled up to Robert and planted a big kiss on his cheek. She ignored Charlotte as if she wasn't there.

"Robbie you shit! You didn't tell me you were coming to Brighton. I'm here with Flopsy and Tiggy staying at the Grand. Where are you?" she clung to him like a limpet.

"Rebecca this is Charlotte; Charlotte this Rebecca," Robert ignored her question and made the introductions.

"My friends call me Becky of course," she drawled in a plummy accent.

"I'm just Charlotte," she smiled at Becky.

"So how do you know Robbie?" Becky raised her brows inquisitively.

Robert and Charlotte had a backstory to tell anyone they met casually at the hotel. They were friends on holiday together both taking a break from university but such an inane story would not hold up to scrutiny.

"As you know Robert goes to Chelmsford College and is on a break. I go to Essex University and my family lives near Chelmsford and as is turns out my father and Robert's father are friends and work in London. We ran into each other and he invited me out for a drink," Charlotte decided a half-truth would suffice.

"So you two aren't friends then? You can't be because I know all of Robbie's friends, don't I Robbie?" Becky stroked Robert's arm possessively.

Robert was caught in the lie and obviously didn't know what to say.

"No Becky, Robert and I aren't friends per se, we ran into each other in the hotel lobby and recognised each other from some family get together or the other and as we're both on our own Robert invited me for drink," Charlotte elaborated.

"I did say only my friends call me Becky," her affected accent was beginning to grind on Charlotte.

Charlotte looked befuddled and was about to apologise.

"Don't apologise; I'm just kidding," Becky smiled but the smile never reached her eyes.

"Robbie and I go way back don't we darling. He, Flopsy, Tiggy and I and a bunch of our friends used to play-spin-the bottle when we were young didn't we Robbie? He was the first boy to stick his tongue in my mouth," Becky giggled.

"That was long time ago Becky," Robert looked embarrassed.

Becky had managed to worm her way between Robert and Charlotte and was still clinging to him.

"You were the first boy to stick something else in me too weren't you Robbie?" she grinned salaciously.

"You need to be careful with him Charlotte. He'll be up you like a rat up a drainpipe, you're just his type when he's out slumming, but he always returns to his old stomping ground don't you Robbie?" Becky pecked him on the cheek again.

"Please excuse me while I use the ladies," Charlotte just wanted to get away from the bitchy 'Sloane Ranger', and she did need to go.

It was only when she arrived at the door to the ladies lavatory that she realised that this would be her fist time using the facility. For a brief second she panicked but she soon realised that she would have the privacy of a stall to conduct her business so she confidently opened the door and went into a vacant stall.

She thought that men's conveniences were bad but they had nothing on this pub loo. The floor was wet, the bowl was unflushed, there was toilet paper strewn all over the floor and only three sheets remained on the roll and through the pungent stench of perfume, a scintilla of stale urine assailed her nose.

She was glad she was wearing holdups because it made things easy for her. Her nylons and knickers were going nowhere near the piss-stained floor. She hung her bag on the back of the door, hiked up her dress sat on the seat after flushing it and wiping it with one of the precious leaves of TP. She put her hand in her knickers and freed herself. The first few dribbles soon became a torrent as she relieved herself into the bowl. She used the remaining leaves on the roll to dry herself and then tucked herself away. She flushed and left the cubicle and was nearly bowled over by a waiting patron who had been bouncing up and down on her heels to keep it in.

Charlotte fought for a space at the vanity unit where she washed her hands, freshened her makeup and brushed her hair. Checking that she looked presentable before she exited the ladies.

She noticed that Becky had perched herself on the stool next to Robert and had a fresh drink in front of her as did Robert. The toilets were behind where they were sitting so as they couldn't see her as she pressed through the crowd.

"Oh come on Robbie her family might have some money but she's uncouth. She dresses like a drag queen for fuck sake. Black seamed stockings and that awful do; she's been taking makeup tips from Danny La Rue," Becky was saying as Charlotte came into earshot.

"Hey! Watch yer mouth!" one or the transvestites sitting across from them sniped.

Charlotte watched Robert squirm because what Becky unknowingly was saying was close to the truth.

"You know what Becky? You've always been a snob and you're right... she is my type and I'm not out slumming. Charlotte is articulate, graceful and caring. When I first met her I treated her like shit because that's how I've been conditioned. Well she's changed me. I don't see a trollop in a black minidress; I see a woman who I am proud to be seen with. A woman who I'd much rather spend my time with than you and your toffee-nosed pals."