One for the Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fuck off back to Flopsy and Tiggy and enjoy your holiday and we'll enjoy ours," Robert fumed.

"Oh dear Robbie, you're not shacked up with her are you? Never mind, once you've had your bit of rough you'll come back to where you belong," Becky's plummy accent was grating.

"Oh there you are Charlotte. I was just telling Robbie that I have to leave but I'm sure we'll catch up later. Maybe one day we'll meet up at the same soiree. Your parents are friends of Robbie's after all. Funny we've not met before; but there you go."

"Bye Robbie; pleased to meet you Charlotte," Becky pecked Robert's cheek and walked away.

"You heard what she said," Robert hung his head.

"Yes," Charlotte sat down on the recently vacated stool.

Robert shook his head remorsefully.

"But more importantly I heard what you said," she took his hand in hers.

"Wanna go back to the hotel and play spin the bottle," she leaned into him, kissed the side of his mouth and squeezed his hand.

To be continued