One for the Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost certain that it's Charles Ward," the headmaster sighed.

"Almost certain? He's wearing full makeup and a wig," Sandra needled him a little.

"I've seen Charles in makeup before; one Halloween he dressed up as the character Elvira, Mistress of the Dark from that silly American TV show; she has a cult following amongst the lads. His friend William Larkin dressed as Blondie, you know Deborah Harry, and they ran around the campus creating mayhem. I had to discipline Charles that evening, he'd taken the whole thing quite too far," can I see the picture with the wig removed?" he pointed to a photograph.

"That hairstyle is quite unique and the facial features match. Do you have any pictures of the deceased without makeup?" Francis continued to study the pictures.

"The SOCO won't let us remove the makeup until a thorough forensic examination is complete and the coroner has completed the autopsy. We might remove trace evidence by removing the makeup," Sandra explained.

"It's him. It's Charles," the headmaster's voice cracked and for an instant his pomposity disappeared and he looked vulnerable.

"Any idea why he might be dressed like a woman and down at the old cottage last night?" Archie interposed.

The headmaster ruminated on the question for a while before he answered.

"The university has a strict code and each of the houses also has their own rules. Chelmsford College is one of the last British universities to be run along the lines of a public school. The strict discipline and code of conduct produces outstanding academic results and outstanding young men," Francis began.

"But we are dealing with young men here; not boys and they have men's appetites," he nodded sagely to himself.

"I'm sure there are shenanigans going on, on the campus. Sneaking in girls, drinking parties and so on; I'm sure that some of the students have experimented with drugs, it is the nineteen eighties after all," the headmaster harrumphed.

"Yes it is," Archie had withheld the pictures of the bags of cocaine and decided that he wouldn't show the headmaster just yet.

"Look. Our preliminary inspection of the crime scene suggests that the old groundsman's cottage was being used as a regular venue for what you call shenanigans. We will need to interview Charles Ward's friends and acquaintances," Archie explained.

"We haven't had a positive identification yet and someone is going to have to inform the deceased next of kin," Archie put out a hand as the headmaster reached for the phone.

"Someone from the police service will undertake that task Professor and request a family member make a formal identification so let's not get ahead of ourselves. That said; your identification from the photograph is enough for us to continue our investigations here on campus."

"Very well. Charles was very good rugby player and up until recently he was in the first fifteen and was pivotal in the College team making it to the semi-finals but for some reason he was dropped from the team. I'd start there. To my recollection he never really fitted in and didn't have a great many close friends. He fagged for Robert Fellows when he was a lower houseman," the headmaster consulted a file he'd taken from a compactus.

"Fagged?" Archie looked bemused.

"I'll explain it to you; it's not what you think," Sandra interjected.

"Where do we find this Robert Fellows?" Archie asked.

"Look Detective Sergeant, this school is attended by the sons of some of the most prodigious people in Great Britain. We could do without the scandal. I would ask that you be a little discreet," Francis puffed out his chest.

"If I can rely on your full cooperation, we will be as discreet as we can," Archie gave the headmaster a mirthless smile.

"Very well then. Mr Fellows obtained honours in his Bachelor of Business Management and stayed on to get his Master's despite his father being well to do in international banking circles. His father could have started him off in a very substantial and well paid position. I presume that Robert decided the prestige of a Master's would obtain him a better position in his father's corporation," Francis explained.

"I'll have you escorted to Robert Fellows' dormitory room and have him brought to you there. I dare say you will want to examine Charles Ward's dormitory and as it turns out, it adjoins Robert Fellows. Perhaps you might want to do that while you wait for Robert?" the headmaster said.

Archie and Sandra looked at each other quizzically when the headmaster told them that Charles and Robert's rooms were adjacent.

"Sections 8-18 of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984, gives police statutory protection to enter and search premises for evidence. These powers can be put into practice with or without a search warrant but I would prefer that you consent to us searching Charles Ward's dorm," Archie said.

"And in return for my cooperation?" the headmaster asked expectantly.

"We will be as discreet as possible," Archie relented.

Francis Lister pressed a button on his intercom.

"Mrs Frobisher, please escort these police officers to Charles Ward's dormitory and give them the key," Francis spoke into intercom.

*****

April 1985

Charlotte returned to Chelmsford College on the Saturday before lectures began. Most students would arrive on the Sunday to prepare themselves for the grind of the summer term. Charlotte returned early so she could prepare herself for Robert. She waited by the interconnecting door to their dorms and when she heard the rattle of the key in the front door of Robert's dorm she threw open the interconnecting door and entered Robert's dorm.

Robert dropped his suitcases and opened his arms and Charlotte ran into them. She clung to Robert as he kissed her passionately, guiding over to the bed. She was wearing the French maid's costume for him as a treat and his hands pawed at her buttocks and thighs. When the back of her legs came up against the edge of the bed, he pushed her and she fell onto the bed, her arms open, smiling up at him.

Robert gazed down at Charlotte, his initial impatience restrained. She looked exotic and erotic in the black satin dress with the white lace trim, the skirt was high on her legs and the welts of her provocative black fully-fashioned stockings emphasised her creamy alabaster thighs. Her makeup was heavy and seductive, she lay how she had fell, her legs lewdly open showing off her pretty red satin knickers. She was not tucked and he could see the distinctive bulge of her penis.

"Are you just going to keep looking or are you going to fuck me?" Charlotte said, her tone mocking and indecent.

Robert could tell that she wanted it quick and hard.

"You can suck this first," he wrapped his fingers in her hair.

He realised that the brunette pixie-cut was actually her own hair and not a wig as he pulled her face into his crotch.

"Come on honey, suck my cock," he unzipped himself with his free hand.

Charlotte needed no further encouragement and she swallowed all she could of his hard flesh. Robert kept his hand entwined in her tresses and held her face on his cock while he fed her his engorged phallus and Charlotte used her lips and tongue to good effect. She could feel his already erect penis become fully engorged and begin to pulse as she slavered at the hard flesh, swallowing Robert's pre-ejaculate as it oozed from his glans.

Her own cock was rock-hard and tenting her knickers, the red satin was dark and wet where she had leaked into the silky garment. She stroked it softly, too sacred she would climax if she squeezed it too hard.

"Ok sweetheart, let's get you sorted," Robert pulled her face from his groin and pushed her back on the bed.

She opened her legs invitingly and smiled up at him seductively.

"No not like that. You want to be fucked, well I'm going to fuck you," Robert grinned as he shucked out of his jeans and underpants.

He rolled Charlotte over and climbed on the bed and lifted her onto her hands and knees. He pulled her knickers down her thighs and saw that she was already lubricated so he wasted no time and pushed his glans into her puckered bud and then thrust. Charlotte howled with both pain and delight as Robert's cock drilled into her all the way.

"Now we're going to do some fucking," Robert grunted as gripped her hips and began to vigorously fuck her.

"Oh god yes, fuck me darling," Charlotte gasped coarsely, wriggling her buttocks and clenching her sphincter to encourage him.

She liked him taking her this way. Most of their lovemaking recently had been soft and tender but there was something to be said for a good plain old fashioned shag.

Robert's cock was deep in Charlotte's anus, pressing on her prostate while his thick shaft stimulated her sphincter, her velvety tight soft channel had not been used for a quite a while and it was tight and clung to Robert's cock, enveloping it, her anal muscles undulating, almost milking him.

"Come on Robert fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she moaned pushing her buttocks into his groin.

Robert obliged and pounded his cock in and out of Charlotte's tight hole hard and fast.

"Here it comes baby," Robert pulled on her tresses as if they were reins as Charlotte swung her head from side to side in a delirium of lust.

She felt him explode as his penis swelled and quivered, filling her with hot cum.

"Yes give it to me! Give me your spunk!" she squealed.

Charlotte was stroking herself vigorously and she came, splashing her seed on the bedcovers.

Robert viciously fucked her as he emptied himself inside her tight anus and when she collapsed under his onslaught he continued to fuck her, grinding her into the bed until he was fulfilled. When he had finished he lay on top of her exhausted, his cock still buried in her anus.

After a while she struggled free and Robert rolled over and pulled her close and kissed her.

"I missed you," he smiled at her.

"I missed you too," she smiled back at him.

"I'm ready to go again," he grinned at her.

Charlotte reached down and found him tumescent.

"So am I," she grinned back.

And so the new term began and time flew until once again it was time for the term break.

*****

Charlotte noticed subtle changes in Robert when he returned in September from the summer break. They had been unable to meet during the holiday. That is to say Charlotte was keen to rendezvous somewhere discreet but Robert claimed he just couldn't get away from his family. This seemed a strange excuse for a twenty-one year old man.

At the college his appetite for sex had not diminished however and he encouraged Charlotte to come to him every spare moment she had. But he was no longer as caring as he was before; his little absentminded affectionate touches had been replaced by insistent encouragement. The sex was still good but had become perfunctory, a means of satisfaction with little sentiment.

When Charlotte raised her concerns Robert told her she was imagining things. Things came to a head halfway through the term when Charlotte came into Robert's dorm one evening carrying a folder. Robert was lying on the bed naked, ready for sex.

"Did you bring your homework?" Robert joked.

"No silly. I've been working on something else," to Robert's chagrin Charlotte sat on the couch.

Robert reluctantly got out of bed, put on a robe and joined Charlotte on the couch after pouring them both a drink. He began to paw at her and she shooed him off.

"Be serious for a minute Robert and look at this," Charlotte opened the folder.

There was a thick sheaf of paperwork related to gender transitioning. There were press articles, serious position papers, case studies, legal documents and photographs. There were even excerpts from the book April Ashley's Odyssey.

"What's all this?" Robert took a gulp of his drink.

"I'm thinking of the future, Robert. I can't keep popping up like a daisy in your dorm or in a hotel room, transitioning from Charles to Charlotte on a whim," Charlotte said.

"You know I hate it when you talk about Charles," Robert said sulkily.

"Exactly! Let's get rid of Charles all together. I want to be Charlotte not Charles. I want to undergo gender reassignment surgery," Charlotte tapped the file in her lap.

"What?" Robert was incredulous.

"I want to travel somewhere overseas and have breast implants and have some other changes made so I can live full-time as a woman. Then after I've lived full-time as a woman for a while I'll see if I have the appetite to fully transition and undertake gender reassignment surgery," Charlotte said.

Robert downed his drink and poured himself another. A big one.

"What are you talking about?" Robert asked.

"I'm talking about becoming a real woman so that I can live as Charlotte. No more sneaking around. We can be together openly," Charlotte said earnestly.

"Are you crazy?" Robert's temper flared.

"You stayed on at Chelmsford to get your Master's so you can be with me, so why can't we be together after college?" Charlotte asked.

"I stayed on to get my Master's because I want my Master's. It'll set me up in my father's business. Spending time with you is an obvious fringe benefit," Robert replied.

Charlotte suddenly became cold despite the heat from the open fire.

"What did you think was going to happen? You transition and then we live together playing happy families? Get a two-up, two-down in the city? You kiss me goodbye in the morning before we both go to work?" Robert said sarcastically.

"Who the fuck is going to hire a transgender businesswoman and who the fuck is going to hire a business manager who is living with a transgender woman? I'd be the laughing stock of London finance! My father would disown me; yours will certainly disown you."

"Look Charlotte; I've been meaning to tell you. I'm getting engaged to Rebecca Delaney at Christmas. I need to settle down when I start work and she comes from a good family," Robert sat beside Charlotte and stroked her arm affectionately.

"You know that what we have here is temporary but there's no need for it to end. You'll get a good job in the corporate sector too. We can get away together for business conferences and the odd weekend. Just like now, you can get dressed all pretty and sexy for me and we can have some fun. Then you change back and go about your life; maybe find a wife of your own."

"So let me get this straight. You want to marry Becky Delaney but sneak away every now and then and poke me in the bum and then go home to your wife?" Charlotte said bitterly.

"It won't be like that Charlotte. It will be like it is now. We will have the best of both worlds. Outwardly we will be smart, innovative young businessmen... rich businessmen... but every now and again we will secretly be Robert and Charlotte; lovers," Robert put his arm around Charlotte.

"So I'll be your transvestite concubine. You call me up and give me the secret password and I pop down to the nearest hotel and get all gussied up for you and then you pop in and bugger me and then go home to Becky," she said scornfully.

"I keep telling you it won't be like that," Robert tried to hug her.

"No it won't be like that Robert. It's probably good that you told me about your plans now to avoid disappointment later," Charlotte extracted herself from Robert's embrace.

"Where are you going?" Robert was incredulous that she was leaving.

"I'm going back to my room Robert. This is over; I won't be back," Charlotte put on a brave face but inside she was breaking.

Robert was overcome with anger.

"Well fuck off you tranny whore! I'll always remember you on your knees sucking the cocks of the Bridge House council. That's the Charlotte I'll wank over when I'm bored," Robert said viciously.

Charlotte slammed the door behind her and she just made it to her bed before she began to sob. She heard Robert throw the bolt on the interconnecting door and she got off the bed and angrily threw the bolt on her side of the door too. Her sorrow and disappointment was quickly becoming anger and rage.

Things got worse when Charles turned up for the first rugby training session of the season. He found that he had been dropped from the First side and relegated to the second fifteen, the Reserve grade. He confronted Robert Fellows in the dressing room. He waited until it was just the House council and himself present.

"You vindictive cunt!" Charles spat at Robert.

"I'm arguably the best back on the field and you relegated me. You coward!" Charles seethed.

"It's bad enough that you still live next door to me. I don't want to see your face; you remind me too much of her," Robert didn't look up from tying his bootlace.

"Say her name!" Charles screeched.

"You know who I mean; the tranny whore. So if I don't have to look at your smug dial I won't be reminded of her will I? Why don't you just fuck off," Robert looked at Charles hatefully.

"Ok. Have it your way but I'm not switching dorms; that room is one of the best in the college and I'm not giving it up just because I remind you of your deceit. I'm quitting the team so except for the lectures we have in common we won't see each other," Charles was seething.

"Suits me perfectly," Robert tied the knot in his shoelace.

Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown were sitting beside him and they gave each other a knowing look.

"Come on you two; time to work off that summer fat," Robert rose and started running for the tunnel leading to the ground.

Charles sought solace with his only real friend, William Larkin. She transformed into Charlotte and invited William to her dorm to have girl's night in together. Charlotte told Wendy everything that had happened.

"Look Charlotte; I guessed this was going to happen. Steven and Wayne had already told me about your breakup with Robert but you don't have to be the victim here. There's a way to get back at him," Wendy said.

"They say revenge is a dish best served cold well I say bollocks to that! Serve it hot!"

"You're not going to pack Charlotte away in a suitcase forever; she's more you than you are Charles. But don't spend lonely nights alone pleasuring yourself with a plastic cock when you can have the real thing," Wendy grinned.

"Are you proposing I come back to the inner sanctum?" Charlotte asked.

Wendy had become quite adept at makeup and had expanded her wardrobe. She was wearing a black leather miniskirt and tight leopardskin top under which she had breastforms stuffed into her black satin lace bra. Sheer, fleshtoned tights embellished her legs and she was shod in black high heels. Her face was feminine and pretty and she had a very expensive blonde wig atop her head.

"For someone who said that dressing up was just a means to an end, you have certainly become good at it," Charlotte commented.

"Yes I kind of like it. It's a means of escape and the things that Wendy does don't transpose into William's life. She is a separate entity," Wendy gave Charlotte a conspiratorial grin.

"And Wendy does some pretty wild things," Wendy's grin widened.

"Things have changed since you set me up with Steven and Wayne. They got tired of paying for my services so we came to a better arrangement."

"This campus is full of horny young men living in some Dickensian throwback where the only opportunity they have to tend to their sexual urges occurs during the term holidays. As I told you there are plenty of them willing to have their itch scratched by the local rent boy provided discretion is assured."

"We figured that there would probably be a lot more of them willing to pay for sex if it was with a pretty little thing in a skirt, and we were right. But we couldn't have a line of horny young men traipsing in and out of the Bridge House inner sanctum; the council would never allow that."