One for the Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been servicing men in my dorm but that's dangerous... suicidal really... I'm going to get caught eventually. But if you were to come on board as another player we could share the load, pardon the double entendre."

"You want me to be a prostitute?" Charlotte looked shocked.

"I'm sorry; it was a silly proposal," Wendy put out her cigarette and drained the can of lager she was drinking and made to leave.

A malicious grin spread across Charlotte's face.

"It's not silly; it's perfect. Robert is bound to find out about it and it will drive him wild," Charlotte grinned.

"Are you sure? In the past you reluctantly serviced the council until you found loorve with Robert," Wendy regretted the barb as soon as she had said it.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"No you're right. I was a fool and I deserve the ridicule for thinking I could live in that dreamworld permanently," Charlotte offered Wendy another drink and patted the couch beside her indicating for Wendy to sit back down.

"But as much as I'd like Robert to see a stream of young men coming and going from my dorm and hear them moaning and groaning through the walls, that won't work. It won't work for the same reason you explained. We need to find somewhere else on the grounds where we can ply our trade," Charlotte was more than warming to the idea, she was fixated by it.

"I like the way you're thinking," Wendy grinned.

"Another thing I was thinking. I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be with a woman; a special woman just like me," Charlotte leaned in and kissed Wendy on the lips.

Wendy put down her drink and put her arms around Charlotte and pulled her close.

"Why don't we find out?" she whispered seductively in Charlotte's ear.

The two women took their time exploring each other's bodies. They both delighted in the feel of nylon, satin, rayon and silk on their bodies but the sensations created by touching another transvestite clad in the same fabric were delightful. They started with each other's legs, softly stroking each other's nylon-sheathed thighs, their fingers lingering and seductively caressing the soft skin through the gossamer fabric.

They gasped into each other's mouths as their fingers began the slow journey under their skirts to their throbbing cocks imprisoned inside layers of satin and nylon. They had moved onto the bed and lay side by side, their lips locked together, their skirts hiked up, seeking pleasure in the feel of their soft bodies rubbing up against each other.

Charlotte found Wendy's engorged penis trapped inside her panties and pantyhose, she softly stroked it through the layers of translucent material, gently squeezing it, feeling the heat and the girth of it and listening to Wendy's breath become ragged as she gasped with pleasure. Wendy returned the favour and found Charlotte erect and ready inside her knickers and hose and she slowly stroked the engorged member and felt Charlotte quiver in her arms.

Charlotte climbed on top of Wendy and lowered her face to meet Wendy's lips. They were soft and yielding and tasted of lipstick, her scent was intoxicating, Wendy's soft body so different from Robert's. She rubbed her silken-clad thighs on Wendy's who hooked her ankles around Charlotte's so that they could press against each other and enjoy the sensation of their womanly bodies writhing against each other.

They pressed their panty-clad cocks together and ground them, delighting in the feel of their appendages being massaged by hard flesh clad in satin and nylon. Wendy relented first and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her tights and knickers and pulled them down a little and then sought to free Charlotte's cock and guide it to her sphincter.

The two gorgeous creatures studied each other's faces marvelling at each other's beauty and femininity. Wendy nodded imperceptibly at Charlotte who acknowledged the request by slowly sliding her cock inside Wendy's anus. Charlotte had never fucked anyone before, she had always been the recipient and the feel of Wendy's tight anus gripping her penis as she pushed inside her was amazing.

"Oh God," she gasped.

"Quite nice isn't it?" Wendy smiled up at Charlotte.

All Charlotte could do was nod, she was trying not to come.

"Now fuck me honey," Wendy raised her legs and wrapped them around Charlotte's back.

Charlotte needed no further encouragement and ploughed her cock into her sexy feminine girlfriend. It was such a delightful experience, all the makeup, perfume, soft caresses through silk and satin, so different to the hard masculine fucking that Robert liked to use her for.

Charlotte locked her lips to Wendy's and slipped her tongue inside and tasted her sweet mouth, Wendy wrapped her arms around Charlotte and tightened her legs around her body.

"Come in me Charlotte. Come in me. I know you want to," she hissed.

And Charlotte did, so much. Her cock felt like a soft velvety glove was caressing it as it as she erupted deep inside Wendy. The sensations she experienced were unique and incredible, she sobbed as she orgasmed and Wendy held her close and quietly filled her own knickers as she climaxed with her best friend deep inside her.

They caressed, kissed and fondled each other and eventually they disentangled long enough to strip down to their intimates and bring drinks and cigarettes over to Charlotte's big bed where they spent the remainder of the evening drinking, smoking and making love.

They discussed options as to where and how they might set up their business, Charlotte becoming more excited at the prospect as the evening progressed. She never once thought of Robert.

To be continued