One for the Team Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" Steven groaned and pushed her off him before he would ejaculate.

He rolled her onto her back and Charlotte obligingly opened her legs. Steven leapt on her and began to prod at her anus with his hard cock. She helped him and guided him inside the leg of her knickers and nestled his glans in her sphincter which glistened with the KY Jelly she placed there when he went to get the drinks.

Charlotte put her arms around Steven and raised her face to his and kissed him passionately as she locked her legs around his back and rose up and impaled herself on his rock-hard penis.

Steven held Charlotte close and kissed her as he rutted between her legs, her tight anus enveloped his cock like a slick silken glove. He was gasping and groaning and close to climax.

Charlotte drove her tongue into his mouth and rose to meet his thrusts, writhing beneath him, encouraging him, raking her heels on his flanks. Her cock was pressed against his tight belly and she was close too. It had been some time since she had been fucked and she was enjoying the physicality of it.

Steven roared as he ejaculated inside Charlotte's tight anus, jackhammering his cock in and out of her. Charlotte climaxed, her negligee soaking up the torrent of semen that erupted from her cock. The feel of Steven's cock pressing on her prostate, his shaft distending her sphincter and his hard belly pressing on her cock enveloped in the satin negligée produced a shattering orgasm and she clung to him, shaking with lust and pleasure.

Steven did not want bask in the afterglow. As soon as he descended from the pinnacle of his climax he disengaged from Charlotte and wiped at his groin with one of the washcloths neatly stacked on the nightstand. He threw the flannel in the laundry basket and began to dress.

Charlotte lay on the bed smiling contentedly as Steven's spend dribbled from her sphincter and her issue cooled on her belly. She leaned over and took a washcloth and began to clean up.

Steven picked up his drink and went to the door and then stopped and turned.

"What happens here is a secret right? No one needs to know," he was obviously suffering from post-coital regret.

"Of course. If we don't guarantee discretion we won't have any customers," Charlotte replied.

Charlotte changed into a clean negligée and came out of the room a few minutes later to find Wendy, Wayne and Steven drinking in the lounge. Wendy was cuddled up to Wayne but Steven made it obvious that he didn't want any attention from Charlotte. She went to the little kitchen and poured scotch into a styrofoam cup then she joined them, sitting across from Steven in the other lounge chair.

She caught Wendy's eye and smiled wryly and nodded her head.

"Come out ladies," she called.

Pamela and Janet Lowe came out of the bedrooms to join the party. They walked over to the kitchen counter and made themselves a drink.

Steven and Wayne looked at each other nonplussed.

"Steven and Wayne meet Pamela and Janet," Wendy said.

Pamela and Janet sat on the arms of Charlotte's armchair, flanking her, almost like it was choreographed. They were dressing in matching miniskirts, sheer blouses, hose and heels, although Pamela wore a black wig and Janet blonde. Wendy had snuck out into town to get the twins wardrobes, wigs and makeup and tutored them accordingly.

"But they just came out the bedrooms! Were they in there while we were fucking?" Steven sounded bewildered.

"Oh yes they were. They are both undertaking art degrees and have an interest in photography," Charlotte smirked and put out her hand.

Pamela and Janet slapped a small stack of polaroids into her palm.

"What the fuck?" Steven bellowed.

"I particularly like this one," Charlotte smiled and tossed a picture on the coffee table.

The picture showed Steven sucking Charlotte's cock.

She tossed the other pictures on the table. They depicted quite clearly Wayne and Steven engaging in various sex acts with the two transvestites. Steven made to grab them but Charlotte beat him to it and snatched them up.

Steven lunged for her but Pamela and Janet shielded her and Wendy leapt out of Wayne's lap and joined the protective cordon around Charlotte.

"Looks like that tables have turned boys. Your ability to blackmail us is considerably diminished. With these photographs in our possession it puts us into what our American cousins call a Mexican standoff," Charlotte shuffled the polaroids.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Wayne Jenkins said angrily.

"What's going on is a change of management so to speak. Wendy and I will be running 'One For The Team' and dividing up the dividends to our own satisfaction," Charlotte rose to meet the two men eye to eye.

"We'll continue to buy our booze from you if you like, otherwise will make arrangements with Quinn who has been quite helpful to us. He's sort of become my guardian; I think he quite fancies me."

"Due to your helpfulness in the past, you get two freebies a week with the girl of your choice and you keep fifty percent of the profit we make selling your booze. You two don't need the money anyway. Our business relationship ends there," Charlotte said with finality.

"You two fucked us over!" Steven growled.

"I think actually that you two fucked us... and you still get to do so. Take it or leave it," Charlotte said dismissively.

"Let's get out of here," Wayne pulled on Steven's shoulder.

"Fucked over by a bunch of trannies," Steven growled.

"Well it was good while it lasted," Wayne grinned, pragmatic about it all.

"That fucking conniving bitch Charlotte! I'll get my own back you'll see," Steven kicked a stone out of way as he made his way up the path leading from the cottage to the college.

"Ok ladies. Let the party begin," Wendy brought out a bottle of champagne she had hidden away in one of the cupboards.

"Thank fuck for that. I'm so glad to be out of that wardrobe. It was claustrophobic, but kinda fun watching you fuck," Pamela laughed.

*****

May 1986

"So if I've got this right, Charlotte usurped Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown who thought they were going to be running some sort of sordid gentleman's club and pimping out four transvestite prostitutes?" Archie asked, scribbling in his notebook.

"Looking back I don't know how this all go so out of hand. When she was a lower houseman Charlotte was being blackmailed by the House council to provide them with sex then Robert Fellows took her for his girlfriend, or whatever, so Charlotte groomed me to take her place. I was already a rent boy for some of the students anyway," Wendy paused to light another cigarette.

"Wayne and Steven were paying me for sex and I saw the opportunity to make more money as Wendy. My family has very little money and the scholarship only pays for the basics, so why not? Then Charlotte and Robert had their big bust-up and she changed somehow; she became fixated on money."

"She convinced Wayne and Steven that they can run this brothel and make money from us. Neither of them needed it, I think they went along because they wanted the power. They are both cruel controlling bastards but Charlotte double-crossed them and she ended up running One For The Team herself," Wendy checked her watch again.

"So Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown were incensed with her?" Archie made more notes.

"I see where you're going. Wayne didn't give a fuck, he was still getting freebie blowjobs from us girls but Steven still held some resentment, but I think they were way past it and like most of us were concentrating on graduation," Wendy stubbed out her cigarette.

"What about Robert Fellows; what did he think about Charlotte running a brothel?" Archie searched for any facial expressions.

"At first he ignored her and he didn't come to the club; absolutely refused to. If he had any love for Charlotte it soon turned to hate. He started the joke about Charlotte the Harlot and Bendy Wendy. One For The Team had become an open secret on the campus and to be honest I'm glad it was soon to close. Except for Pamela and Janet we are all close to graduation," Wendy was becoming anxious, continually looking at her watch.

"Look I know you need to get back to classes so I'll finish up," Robert fumbled around and found the picture he wanted.

"What do you know about cocaine being dealt from the club?" he handed her the picture of the baggies of cocaine they had found in the wardrobe in the cottage.

Wendy looked genuinely surprised.

"We sold sex and booze; Charlotte had a no-drug policy. Some of the lads smoked weed but only outside the cottage, Charlotte insisted on having no drugs on the property. She told me once confidentially that if we got found out running a knocking shop by the college hierarchy they'd likely just shut us down and probably not expose what we were doing to the authorities. The college couldn't bear the scandal so no drugs meant no police."

"Look I really have to change and get to a lecture," Wendy started to rise.

"Ok, I'll be requesting your fingerprints and later I'll need to take a formal taped interview and ask you about the night Charlotte died," Archie said, putting away his notebook.

"I really am sorry for Charlotte. She was so close to her dream; graduating university and then changing her gender. She was ruthless but she was brave and also vulnerable under that hard exterior. Everyone who was supposed to love her turned on her," Wendy walked Archie to the door.

*****

Sandra Tingle stopped in to SOCO to see Sarah Pheffington and collect the forensic and autopsy reports. Sarah made tea and invited Sandra to her office.

"I've worked some interesting cases but this is one that will definitely be making my memoirs," Sarah joked.

"Here's the autopsy file although some of the forensics from the body are still to be processed by my team in the lab. To summarise: Charlotte Ward legally known as Charles Ward died from asphyxiation. She had a very high blood alcohol content and had recently used cocaine. She had also recently engaged in both anal and oral sex; a lot of it, but there is no evidence of rape other than the skin found under her fingernails which is likely the result of her trying to fight off her attacker," Sarah read from the summary report.

"We will process the skin and obtain a blood type but the chances of obtaining funding for a DNA workup are miniscule. The process is still in its infancy and is long and expensive. We've had success recently with DNA evidence but that was for a serial murder investigation. Hopefully with the advances that are being made, sometime in the future DNA profiling might become routine," Sarah slid the files across the desk.

"We'll just rely on good old fashioned police work then," Sandra gave a meek smile.

"We would really like the results of the skin as soon as possible though. We have a possible suspect who has scratches on the back of his hands but we can't place him at the crime scene," Sandra sipped tea.

"The semen in and on Charlotte's body is too co-mingled to be of help, otherwise we might have got a blood type if he is a secretor," Sarah turned down her mouth.

"We'll put the fingerprints in the case file and process them through the system. There are quite a lot though. One piece of good news... it's very difficult to obtain finger prints from human flesh but we think we've lifted a useable latent print from Charlotte's neck. We're working it as a priority," Sarah finished her tea and started sorting the paperwork on her desk.

Sandra took the hint and made to leave, putting the files into her briefcase.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Sarah touched Sandra's hand briefly.

Sandra nodded.

"I'm paid to be an observer just like you. Is there anything between Detective Sergeant Archie Sanders and yourself?" Sarah asked.

"Why do you ask?" Sandra blushed and looked away.

"I saw the way he engaged with you at the crime scene outside the cottage. Partners become close out of necessity working cases together, but I sensed he's very protective of you, the little touches and gestures," Sarah smiled.

"We're colleagues," Sandra sniffed.

"At the crime scene he flirted with me briefly but it was harmless, like it was almost impulsive but with no real intent," Sarah smiled.

"He flirts with every woman he meets; it's his nature," Sandra said offhandedly.

"None of my business Sandra but I sense his behaviour towards you is more than just flirting," Sarah countered

"You're right Sarah, it's none of your business," Sandra pushed back her chair and rose to leave.

"For what it's worth, if I wasn't a happily married woman I'd be tempted. There's something about him and it's not just his boyish good looks, he seems almost wounded, in need of being nurtured," Sarah rose and showed Sandra to the door.

"Luckily I'm a happily married woman then," Sandra snapped.

"Yeah; right," Sarah sighed after she had closed the door on Sandra.

*****

The Ward estate was large and imposing and Sandra had to use an intercom at the main gate to gain entry. She knew that Chief Superintendent Glenda Savage had accompanied the notification team when Reginald and Penelope Ward had been advised of their son's death and had also accompanied them to the formal identification.

All traces of Charlotte had been removed by then; the makeup wiped away, the wig retained for evidence and the body cleaned. Charles Ward was naked and covered with a sheet. Sandra knew that Glenda had taken the Ward's aside and given them the news that their son had been found dressed as a woman and had likely had sex prior to his death, she thought it appropriate that the details come from a senior officer.

Sandra was led to a sitting room in the large house where she found Reginald and Penelope Ward sipping gin and tonics. It was early afternoon but given the news they had just been given it was understandable.

"Would you like a drink Detective?" Penelope Ward indicated a drinks caddy that held silver decanters and freshly cracked ice in a crystal ice-bucket.

"I'm on the job," she smiled wanly as she took a seat on the plush velvet couch.

Reginald was smoking a cigar and studying a financial broadsheet. He didn't appear to even notice Sandra's presence.

"I'm sorry for your bereavement," Sandra began and took her notebook out of her purse.

Reginald put down the broadsheet and drilled her with a withering gaze.

"You're wasting your time Detective. Glenda Savage had the courtesy to tell us the circumstances surrounding Charles' death and I have to admit it didn't surprise me that much," Reginald said around the cigar in his mouth.

"Chelmsford Private College was Charles' last hope. He'd been doing that crossdressing thing on and off ever since he was a young boy and I sent him there to get some discipline and man-up but once a queer always a queer I suppose."

Sandra was half-expecting a hostile reception.

"Look I'll be blunt. As far as we're concerned we never had a son called Charles. He'll be cremated when the body is released, there will be no funeral. If there was, what would I say? He died with his high heels on?"

"There is nothing we can help you with and to be honest I really don't care if the crime is solved or not; we just want it kept out of the papers and off the TV. So there you have it; I'll have you shown out," Reginald said gruffly.

"Just one thing before I go if I may?" Sandra remained seated.

"Charles went on holiday with Robert Fellows during one of the term breaks; is that correct?"

"I thought he'd finally befriended the right sort of chap. Robert is the son of a close friend and an excellent role model. Captain of the rugger team, housemaster and about to graduate with his Master's and engaged to a fine filly. I was hoping he and Charles were sowing their wild oats down in Brighton, you know, shagging the floozies. I'm sure that Robert was shagging everything in a skirt but their friendship ended; I suspect when Robert found out that Charles was a Nancy boy," Reginald poked his cigar at her to emphasise his point.

Sandra knew that providing Reginald and Penelope with any further details of Charlotte's life in Chelmsford would only pain them so she left it at that. She now knew that Charlotte had been trans since an early age and confirmed her relationship with Robert Fellows.

"Can I leave you my card," she produced one from her purse.

"Leave it on the table; my man will show you to the door," Reginald picked up the paper and began reading where he had left off.

Penelope remained pale and silent throughout the interview and had refilled her glass twice in the small amount of time Sandra had been there.

"I'll keep you informed," Sandra said as she walked to the door.

"Don't bother," Reginald grunted from behind his paper.

*****

"How did you go?" Sandra asked Archie in the car after she had picked him up at the college.

"Mrs Frobisher has given us an anteroom next to her office that we can use to conduct formal interviews and to take fingerprints. We'll set it up on Monday. I've spoken to the Chief Super and she's onboard with it. Keeps everything in the confines of the university away from prying eyes," Archie had the autopsy file open in his lap.

"I had very interesting interview with Wendy Larkin," he looked up from the file.

"Wendy Larkin?" Sandra glanced sideways at Archie.

"William identifies as Wendy; not sure if she intends to transition like Charlotte was but she lives a similar lifestyle. Presents as William on the campus but lives as Wendy in secret, Robert Fellows called her Bendy Wendy remember," Archie said.

"She confirms that they were running a brothel and gave me the background story which I'll tell you about over dinner; it's quite involved. She confirmed that Robert and Charlotte had more than just a sexual relationship. She gave me the names of two twins, Pamela and Janet Lowe who also worked the brothel. I interviewed them but they didn't have much to add, to them crossdressing is all about the money, they're bisexual but not trans."

"You seem to have this whole gender bender thing weighed off now Archie," Sandra smiled.

"I understand it; I just don't get it, if you know what I mean," he played with a strand of his hair.

"Wendy claims to know nothing about the drugs and I believe her."

"I want fingerprints and blood samples from all of our witnesses; I'll call SOCO back in to do that tomorrow and I want photographs of Robert Fellows' hands. I want to formally interview Robert Fellows under caution; I think he's our main suspect. I also want to formally interview Wendy Larkin and ask her about the events of the night of the murder."

"I also want to interview Douglas Quinn but first I want to pay a visit to Brighton."

They were approaching the gates to the college where a uniformed Constable was stationed and Archie noticed a nicely restored 1975 Ford Cortina parked just outside the gates. He recognised Ruffe Ingersoll leaning against the car smoking.

"Pull over here," Archie indicated the layup where Ruffe was parked.

He wound down the window and Ruffe ambled over.

"You've got an interesting case," Ruffe smiled.

"Hello Ruffe," Archie smiled back.

Archie had met Ruffe socially a couple of times when the Special Crimes Division went down the pub together after work. Sandra recognised him but didn't know him. Ruffe Ingersoll and Glenda Savage were an item, their relationship went back years but they had never formalised it. Ruffe was an investigative reporter for The Daily Sun newspaper.

"Can't tell you anything Ruffe, sorry," Archie said.

"Ask Glenda. If there's anything that can be released to the press she'll be the one to do it," Archie smiled weakly.

"She doesn't mix the job with her personal life Archie, you know that," Ruffe grinned.