One for the Team Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does she know you're here Ruffe?" Archie asked.

Ruffe just gave him a wry smile.

"Ok, Ruffe. Stay out of trouble," Archie nodded for Sandra to drive off.

"Fuck! Pull over around the next bend. I'd better get the brick out and call the Chief Super and let her know that Ruffe's got wind of the story," Archie leaned over the seat to open the small case that contained the cellular phone.

Archie and Sandra finally got to have dinner at the restaurant at the Holiday Inn. They went to Archie's room to make love but they went to bed early. They would be checking out of the hotel early and driving down to Brighton to interview the proprietors of the Ambassador Guest House.

Archie spent some time on the phone talking to Detective Raymond Smith of the Chelmsford police and arranging with SOCO to take samples of the people on his witness list. Robert Fellows' lawyer had called the Chief Superintendent and had given Glenda some grief but had eventually consented for Robert to be fingerprinted, provide a blood sample and have photographs taken. They would be able to get fingerprints from all of the students involved so the only witness who wouldn't be providing fingerprints was Douglas Quinn.

Archie was content to leave Quinn until Monday when he and Sandra would interview him away from the college.

Sandra drove as usual allowing Archie to review the case file which had grown considerably now that they had added the forensic evidence and interview notes. Archie searched for and found the cheap postcard embossed with cheerful scenes of the Brighton Pier and seafront. On the obverse the words 'a week to remember... I think I love Robert' was written in blue ink in a feminine hand.

"A penny for your thoughts," Archie asked.

"It's certainly one of the strangest cases we have ever worked. I can't really see Charles Ward in any of this, all I can see is Charlotte; it's strange. But once I forget about Charles and think only of Charlotte as the victim it makes sense," Sandra began.

"She's obviously been fighting her gender identity disorder all her life not helped by a father who thought he could discipline it out of his son. Sending Charles to Chelmsford College was supposed to fix the problem but it put Charlotte into a worse situation where she was abused by the Bridge House council."

"Robert Fellows rescued her. He put her on a pedestal, although he denies he did, and then discarded her. That must have had a significant effect on her. She spent all her life looking for acceptance and love and when she finally receives it it's snatched away from her," Sandra sighed.

"See. This is why I like having you as my partner, you can always see the feminine side of a case like this, soften it so to speak," Archie patted Sandra's knee.

"I thought you liked having me as a partner so you can get into my knickers," Sandra smiled wryly but kept her eyes on the road.

"Well you do wear nice knickers, I'll give you that. Too bad we can't stay overnight in Brighton," it was Archie's turn to sigh.

"Anyway back to the case," Sandra turned the conversation around.

"Charlotte is no angel in all this. She talked Wendy into taking her place in the inner sanctum and then enjoined her in setting up One For The Team. It takes a certain amount of cunning to come up with a plan like that. She also had Wendy recruit Janet and Pamela and drew Douglas Quinn into the plot. She double-crossed Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown. They get no sympathy but they have motive."

"I just can't believe they could run a knocking shop that close the campus for over a year and not get caught."

"So else who has motive?" Archie asked.

"Robert Fellows for sure. Could be jealousy, could be revenge for some slight; also Charlotte was known to use blackmail. Same goes with Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown, Charlotte has incriminating photographs of them that she used to take the business from under them," Sandra added.

"We don't know about Quinn yet but I doubt the other girls have motive but who knows?" Sandra concluded her deductions.

"My money's on Fellows but we've yet to interview Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown. Pull over somewhere will you, I need a piss and a fag," Archie sniffed.

"Ever the romantic," Sandra chuckled.

They pulled up outside of the Ambassador Guest House just before lunch and Gladys and Harold Chatterton insisted on providing them lunch in the guest house's restaurant. They had crab bisque followed by a seafood pie, chips for Archie and a salad for Sandra. They even allowed themselves a couple of glasses of Chablis.

They managed to get Gladys and Harold Chatterton into a booth to interview them once the restaurant had cleared.

"I remember them well, especially Charlotte. She took such care of her appearance and dressed nicely. There's a few round here could take deportment lessons from her," Gladys was an attractive woman for her age and was dressed stylishly.

Harold had a distinguished appearance and was wearing a natty dark suit.

"She was a good looking girl I'll give her that; very pretty and great legs," he added.

"Trust you to notice. Robert Fellows was a handsome man too, tall and muscular," Gladys cooed.

"I think he made your knickers damp whenever he appeared," Harold chuckled.

"Harold! Don't be rude! These people are police officers!" Gladys slapped his shoulder but you could see the sparkle in her eyes.

"They were a lovely and loving couple. He fawned on her and she worshipped him you could tell; you couldn't pry them apart," Gladys crooned.

"You didn't detect any animosity or sense that Charlotte was just... how do I put this?" Archie looked at Sandra for help but he needn't have worried.

"Look we're a quiet guest house and we guarantee discretion. There's plenty of hanky panky goes on, bosses and secretaries away on business, older men with younger women, married couples away for a dirty weekend but not with their spouses, we see them all. But that wasn't Charlotte and Robert; you could see the love between them. I spoke to Charlotte about Robert and she told me that she was hoping they could live and work together after they graduated college. She said there would be obstacles to overcome but that was the same for lots of couples starting out. There is no doubt in my mind that she loved him and he loved her," Gladys clapped her hands together.

"I have to agree with my wife. It didn't look like they were here just to shag, they doted on each other," Harold nodded his head.

"Well thanks for that. One last thing, we'd like to see your reservation book and registration cards for the period they were here," Archie said.

"Let me get them," Harold squeezed past his wife who jokingly patted his bum.

"You have a bit of a commute to get back to Chelmsford," Gladys said.

"Well we live in London, we're seconded to the Chelmsford police service because of the special nature of the case," Archie replied and then realised he'd said too much.

"As in the case being a possible murder and taking place at the College and all," Sandra leapt in to save him.

"Strange that the poor girl was found dead at a men's boarding school; was she visiting Robert?" both detectives could sense Gladys being nosey.

"Sorry Gladys, we can't discuss the particulars of the case," Sandra added.

"Did I hear you say you want to take down my wife's particulars? That's a bit forward isn't it?" Harold laughed at the old joke.

"Here's the registration card for the room they stayed in and here are their names and signatures: Robert Fellows and Charlotte Ward," Harold handed over the card and then pointed to the relevant page in the reservation register.

Sandra entered the registration card into evidence while Archie noted the entry in the reservation register in his police note book.

"Look it's a bit of a drive back to London, we can offer you a room here at the guest house, free of charge of course, we'll claim it back on tax," Gladys winked at them.

"Oh no that's not necessary," Sandra waved dismissively at Gladys.

"Let me talk to Sandra for a minute will you?" Archie said and Gladys and Harold left them to talk by themselves.

"What the fuck Archie? You know Malcom hates me being away from home... and it's Friday!" Sandra hissed.

Archie knew about Sandra's husband's Friday night ritual. His own wife Pauline could care less if he came home, she would likely be out catting around anyway but he would miss seeing his son little Archie.

"Come on Sandra; it's Brighton. We can go out and walk the pier and the stroll the beachfront," Archie stroked her hand.

"Well Malcom isn't expecting me home tonight I suppose; he thinks I'll be in Chelmsford until tomorrow and I didn't tell him we were coming down here," Archie could see the wheels turning in Sandra's mind.

"I'll ring Malcom while you go get us a couple of rooms," Sandra said excitedly.

Sandra used the phone at the bar and then joined Archie in the foyer who had brought their bags in from the car.

"There you go sweetheart," Gladys handed Archie a single key.

Sandra blushed when Gladys winked at her.

"Remember what I said about discretion," her eyes gleaming.

Archie and Sandra clambered up the stairs carrying their suitcases with Sandra leading trying to stop Archie from putting his hand under her skirt.

"Stop it Archie! I've only got my granny-knickers and work tights on anyway so there's nothing for you there anyway," Sandra whined.

"I might want to shag you in your granny-knickers," Archie squeezed her bottom.

"Shut up Archie; behave yourself," Sandra grumbled.

When they were finally in their room they took the time to unpack.

"Gladys is nosey," Sandra commented.

"Not a bad sort for age though," Archie commented.

"Trust you. She reminds me of someone, someone on the telly," Sandra stopped what she was doing to think

"Sybil Fawlty!" they both said at once and burst out laughing.

Their room had been recently renovated but little had been spent on the main room which retained its old-world features. The furniture was old but more antique than shabby chic and they had views of Brighton beach from the bay window. The money had been spent renovating the bathroom which had all new fittings and a walk-in shower.

Archie shucked out of his suit and hung it up and lay naked on the bed so he could watch Sandra. She took off her jacket and kicked off her scuffed work shoes then dropped her heavy skirt and shimmied out of her blouse.

"Seriously? You're going to watch me take off my old cotton bra, my tights and granny-knickers; that's hardly a striptease Archie," she stood with her hands on her hips defiantly.

"You look magnificent, even in your granny-knickers," Archie grinned at her.

Sandra rolled off her tights and threw them at Archie who deftly caught them and brought them to his face and sniffed them then threw them back.

"You're incorrigible Archie," Sandra laughed.

Archie leapt off the bed and lifted Sandra off her feet and carried her to the bathroom.

"Put me down Archie!" Sandra squealed but she liked his playfulness.

For a fleeting second she felt guilty about her husband Malcom, she wished he had Archie's spontaneity and spirit. She wished he had Archie's hankering for her. The thought disappeared when Archie dropped her to her feet and kissed her. He put his hands in her hair and unravelled her bun and combed out her tresses with his fingers.

"There. Now look even more beautiful," he grinned down at her and pecked her nose.

"Even in my granny-knickers?" Sandra smiled up at him.

Archie put his fingers in the waistband of her pink nylon high-waisted panties with the low-cut legs and ripped them down her legs. Sandra kicked them away and unclasped her brassiere.

"What granny-knickers?" he laughed when he had her naked.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, his cock nestled in the V between her legs. Her pubic hair was trimmed and Archie quite liked the scratchy feel of it on his sensitive member. He reached behind her and turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature so it was warm and marched her backwards under the soft pleasant torrent. He kissed her and reached out to squeeze the liquid soap dispenser and filled his hand.

He put his cupped hand to her sex and pressed the viscous liquid between her legs and rubbed it into her flesh. Sandra gasped as he inserted two fingers inside her and used his thumb on her clitoris. He took a second handful of the liquid soap and slathered it on his penis. Archie pressed Sandra up against the tiled wall and opened her legs and slid his cock inside her. Sandra clung to him, putting her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and hung on while Archie began to fuck her.

They came quickly; the hot water cascading over their bodies intensifying their pleasure. Sandra gasped into Archie's mouth and shuddered like an animal impaled on a spear as she orgasmed . Archie drove her into the wall so that every inch of his pulsing manhood was inside her.

"Oh god Sandra I lov..." Sandra put her hand over his mouth to stifle his words.

"Don't say it Archie... please don't say it," she cried.

To be continued.