One for the Team Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it Archie," Sandra broke free of him and pulled the hem her dowdy skirt down to her knees.

"You'd be disappointed anyway; I'm wearing my granny-panties again today. It's a matter of function over fashion I'm afraid," Sandra admonished him.

They settled down and prepared for the interview. Mrs Frobisher came in with a tea tray and fussed around pouring tea and finally ushered in Wayne Jenkins and left.

Wayne Jenkins strode into the anteroom looking cocky. He was handsome, young and fit and he knew it. He blatantly ignored Archie and openly stared at Sandra who subconsciously closed the top of her blouse even though it was fully-buttoned. Archie and Sandra had dealt with his type before and Archie deliberately let Sandra take the lead.

The interview was taking place under caution so they read Wayne Jenkins his rights and advised him they would prefer that he have a solicitor present but he had already declined to do so. Archie switched on the tape recorder and for the tape identified everyone present and had Wayne attest that he did not want legal representation.

"You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in Court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence," Archie read the warning and then handed proceedings over to Sandra.

"Before we begin I'll just let you know that we have already interviewed Robert Fellows, William Larkin, who also identifies as Wendy Larkin, the Lowe twins and several other concerned individuals," Sandra began.

"Well Charlotte's death and your investigation was all anyone was talking about over the weekend. I had an interesting interlude with Wendy who told me exactly what she told you," Wayne studied his nails indifferently.

"Interlude?" Sandra wanted to draw him out.

"Well a girl has still gotta make money. The cottage is closed but boys will be boys and some boys will be girls," he smirked.

Sandra summarised Wendy's account of the events leading up to the night of the incident.

"Well of course she's going to paint herself in a better light but what she says is basically true. Charlotte offered sex to the Bridge House council and some of us took her up on the offer. It's better than wanking," Wayne looked Sandra directly in the eyes hoping to shock her but she didn't rise to the bait.

"Then Wendy took over because Charlotte hooked with up Robert but Wendy wanted money. Then after a while we figured out how we could all make a little money and someone came up with the idea of One For The Team."

"Wendy never explained why you called it that," Sandra led him on.

"It was Charlotte's little joke. When she first started putting it out for us she said she was willing to take one for team; we all played rugby you see," Wayne thought he was being impudent but Archie and Sandra had heard far worse.

"So speaking of the rugby team, what can you tell us about the night of the incident?" Sandra steered Wayne to where she wanted him, allowing him to brag.

"It was Wendy and I who came with the idea. The first fifteen had made the finals again and narrowly missed winning the grand final so we thought it would be a great idea to reward them. The team has to wait until term break to go away on our end of season bash because the school is so strict," Wayne leaned back in his chair full of bravado.

"So we came up with idea of renting One For The Team for the night. We charge the lads twenty quid each and they have use of the cottage all night. It's all you can drink and all you can fuck or whatever."

"All four girls would be there to service the lads and also to entertain them and serve them drinks. Some of the lads were dead against it, some were up for it but only as a lark and said they wouldn't touch the trannies, although once they had a few pints those girls became prettier and like I said boys will be boys. Most of the lads that went to the party went with one of the girls at least once."

"The only abstainers were Robert Fellows and Brian Nichol; they absolutely refused to go anywhere near the place," Wayne Jenkins shrugged his shoulders like it was their loss.

*****

May 1986

The first fifteen's end of season stouch tuned into a drunken rampaging orgy about an hour after it started. Ten rugby players and another six hangers-on descended on the cottage and as they had pre-paid they were determined to get their money's worth.

Although Wayne Jenkins claimed credit for the idea, it was Charlotte and Wendy who originally thought up the proposition. The entry fee the lads were paying was to be shared equally between the Bridge House council and One For The Team.

At first the rugby players were a little reticent to engage with the girls except for those who had already visited the cottage before. The two bedrooms were in constant use, Wayne Jenkins and Steven Belfour-Brown took the Lowe twins into a room each as soon as they arrived whilst Charlotte and Wendy entertained the remainder. They played non-stop pornography on the VCR, and Dire Straits, Tears for Fears and Duran Duran cassettes on the cheap sound system and encouraged the men to drink and flirted and amused them.

One of the more reticent young men became infatuated with Charlotte after a few drinks and began to paw at her.

"Look you are really feminine and pretty but I know you're not a real girl. I want to... you know what I want, but I don't want to see your dick," he whispered drunkenly.

The young man was stroking her legs and nuzzling her neck. He really wanted to kiss her but had reservations.

Charlotte had briefed the girls that all those horny young men were going to want sex and lot of it and with only four girls they would have to operate like a production line, taking the lads in and out of the bedrooms and servicing them quickly.

"Both bedrooms are being used I'm sorry," Charlotte said but the man was insistent.

"Fuck it. Come with me," Charlotte led the lad down to the bathroom and locked the door.

Once inside the bathroom where he couldn't be seen by the others the young man began to kiss her and groped under her skirt despite his so called reticence to see her cock. Charlotte dropped to her knees and took him out. He had quite a substantial erection which Charlotte improved with her mouth. When she had him close he pushed her face out of groin.

"I never told the others but I've always wanted to fuck a tranny," he giggled drunkenly.

"Well today is your lucky day," Charlotte grinned up at him.

She got back to her feet and turned away from the lad and leaned against the sink. She lifted her skirt and pulled down the back of her knickers, and ever the improviser, she dispensed a dollop of liquid soap from the dispenser on the sink and lubricated her sphincter and the young man's shaft.

"I love those stockings," the boy pawed at her legs, snagging the first of many ladders for the night.

Charlotte wriggled her buttocks provocatively and the young man got the hint.

She helped guide him to her sphincter and he plunged himself all the way in; his engorged manhood filled her and Charlotte exhaled sharply. He took no time at all holding Charlotte by the hips, driving his cock in and out of her tight passage.

Charlotte found the whole sordid act quite exhilarating and arousing, especially because the lad's cock was so big; it stimulated all the right places. She slipped her hand under her skirt. The lad might not want to see her penis but there was no reason she couldn't touch herself. Her cock was inside her knickers after all.

She stroked her hard cock in time with the boy's thrusts and invitingly pushed back against him to meet him as he fucked her slowly and forcefully. She sensed the young man was peaking and she wriggled her buttocks enticingly and he held her tight and pushed himself inside her all the way and ejaculated.

Charlotte filled her panties at the same time as the young man filled her anus. They were both panting and groaning with the exertion and the pleasure, ignoring the hammering on the door.

When the boy was done, Charlotte handed him a washcloth to clean up and she took another and dabbed at her knickers in a vain attempt to dry them. She had spare pairs in the bedroom but why bother, this lad would be the first of many that she would service that night.

"Wow! That was amazing! Can I do that again later," the young man gushed.

"As many times as you like honey; you've paid for it," Charlotte straitened her hair as best she could in the mirror, adjusted her skirt and opened the door to find an impatient Wendy wanting to use the bathroom, the vice-captain of the rugby team molesting her impatiently.

Charlotte took the young man's hand and led him out into the corridor and kissed him a little. The door to the bedroom she shared with Pamela opened and Pamela emerged with Steven Belfour-Brown in tow.

"Would you like a little something that will help you get it up again later?" Charlotte whispered in the young man's ear.

When he nodded she took him into her bedroom and locked the door. She went to the wardrobe and opened the little compartment where she kept her stash.

"It's a fiver," Charlotte waved the little baggie of white powder under the lad's nose.

The orgy had begun.

At one stage Charlotte was in her bedroom sitting on top of a young man lying on the bed who held her by the waist while he drove his cock in and out of her now well-used anus while she sucked on the hard cock of another man standing on the bed whilst stroking the quivering penis of another man standing beside the bed.

"Oh yes!" the lad fucking her pulled her down hard into his groin and spent himself inside her just as the man standing over his mate filled her mouth with semen.

The imagery of this caused the man she was masturbating to climax and he shot his load over her blouse. At the same time Charlotte ejaculated into her sodden knickers without even touching herself.

*****

May 1986

"And you're adamant that Robert Fellows was not present?" Sandra asked after Wayne Jenkins had detailed the events of the evening.

"Absolutely not and he was dead against it, as was Brian Nichol. Robert loathed Charlotte by now. She and Wendy had been running the brothel for a year give or take and Robert said its existence was a stain on the college," Wayne leaned back in his chair and yawned.

"Look your SOCO guys took my fingerprints and other samples on Friday so is that all?" he was ready to leave.

"And you and Steven Belfour-Brown have alibis?" Archie finally spoke.

"Yes, and not only for each other. We left together with Wendy and the Lowe twins, Charlotte remained behind to clean up a little after the party even though we told her to leave it but she was anal about shit like that. She thought it was her establishment and she took some sort of pride in that shithole," Wayne studied his nails.

"Did you see anyone else when you were leaving?" Archie asked.

"Negative, no, nay, nix, now are we finished here?" Wayne said defiantly.

"Interview terminated at thirteen twenty," Archie spoke for the tape.

Wayne stood up and looked down at the two detectives who were busy entering the tapes into evidence, one of the tapes would be handed to Wayne Jenkins.

"You know under that cheap wrinkled suit and those awful thick tights I bet your girl has got a great body and a nice pair of legs," Wayne said contemptuously.

Sandra held Archie down in his seat as he made to rise to the insult.

"He's not worth it Archie," Sandra hissed.

"No Archie... he's not worth it," Wayne mimicked and mocked her and then sauntered out of the room.

Archie and Sandra had a quick lunch and then headed down to the abandoned buildings in the woods to interview Douglas Quinn. Initially he had refused to be interviewed but Archie had threatened him that it was either an informal chat in Chelmsford or he would haul him down to Scotland Yard and formally interview him under caution so Quinn had agreed to meet near the cottage away from the school. Archie had also leaned on Francis Lister who in turn had leaned on Quinn to cooperate.

Quinn had been to prison before and knew the ropes; you cooperated with the coppers just enough, answered their questions but never elaborated.

"I told you I don't know anything about the gilly's death," Quinn was belligerent from the start.

The three were sitting in the kitchenette of one of the other abandoned buildings that Quinn used as his office.

"You can still help us confirm what other witnesses have told us and put some context to the case," Archie offered Quinn a cigarette and he took it.

Quinn sighed and then began talking.

"That fucking Lister! I had a staff of good local people who maintained the grounds at the college and did all the maintenance. I had a cottage right here on the grounds. Those other abandoned buildings you passed to get here were our workshops, machinery sheds, and a garage."

"Lister convinced the board of trustees to fire us all and bring in contactors; said it would be cheaper and it was. No buildings and equipment to maintain and the contractors worked for less. He effectively re-hired the same people at lower wages and without benefits. Kept me on to manage the contract and to make sure the work is done to a satisfactory standard," Quinn dropped his cigarette on the floor and ground it out.

"I get an allowance to rent a flat in Chelmsford but the groundsman's cottage used to be mine. I tried my best to maintain it and I used it as my office and then the gillys made me a proposition and I moved my office here," he waved at the decrepit kitchenette they were sitting in.

Quinn had an old desk littered with papers, some filing cabinets, rudimentary tea making facilities, a rickety table and a few mismatched chairs.

"What was the proposition?" Archie's asked.

"They paid me a few quid a week to use the cottage and run errands for them in town," Quinn sniffed.

"What sort of errands?" Sandra asked.

"They would give me a shopping list and some money and I'd just buy them what they wanted. Stuff to keep the cottage clean, some sex stuff -- porno tapes and alike, lubricant, extra toiletries. I'm no dummy; the sort of things you might need to run a knocking shop. They even had me buy underwear and other ladies things," Quinn replied.

"And you never questioned why a couple of transvestite students wanted to run a knocking shop in the woods near the college?" Archie asked.

Quinn grinned.

"You got a few hundred horny young men in their sexual prime cloistered in those old college dormitories and they can only get away during the term holidays. They gonna start fucking each other; even the ones who aren't gay. Those gillys looked very ladylike and sexy when they were gussied up. You join the dots," Quinn smirked lasciviously.

"So Charlotte and Wendy ran a knocking shop, as you call it, out of the cottage?" Sandra encouraged Quinn to continue.

"Well Charlotte was the one who ran it really; she was the boss and paid me and gave me the jobs to do," Quinn answered but they could tell there was more to it.

"Did she give you sex?" Archie asked.

Quinn looked wistfully at the ceiling.

*****

September 1985

"This is going to cost you a lot more than twenty quid and a taste once a week," Quinn tossed the small valise up and down in the palm of his hand.

"This is serious shit," he grumbled.

"Forty quid a week and you can have a taste whenever you want but this is only between us, no one else must know," Charlotte replied.

They were sitting at the kitchen table in the cottage, Charlotte had skipped an afternoon lecture and come down to the cottage to transform and wait for Quinn.

"Done, payment up front," Quinn held out his other hand.

Charlotte had the money ready and counted it out on the table. She held out her hand for the valise but Quinn held onto it.

"Payment up front," Quinn repeated himself and looked intently at the bedroom door.

Charlotte had anticipated this. She took Quinn's hand and led him to her workroom as she called it.

Quinn put the money in the valise and put the valise down on the nightstand and hurriedly undressed. He'd been to town and for once was his clothes and his body were clean.

Charlotte surprised Quinn by stepping into him and kissing him. In the past she had refused to kiss him and either done her business on her knees or bent over the table or kneeling on the bed.

Quinn enveloped Charlotte in a surprisingly tender embrace and returned the kiss. His mouth tasted of cigarettes and beer but his breath was not rancid as it usually was. Charlotte felt him becoming hard against her body and she smiled into his mouth.

"You're a very naughty gilly," Quinn broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

Charlotte had come to realise that under the filth and coarseness was a handsome man in his fifties who had simply let himself go. Today at least he was clean and decent looking. She pressed her lips against him again and took his penis in her hand began to softly stroke and squeeze it.

Quinn guided Charlotte towards the bed and encouraged her to lie down. He lay beside her and kissed her while she worked on his cock with her hands and then her mouth. What she would never tell Quinn was that she found his gnarly penis with its prepucial lumps and protuberances on the shaft and bulging purple glans very stimulating when it was inside her. It was like being fucked with what was colloquially known as a French tickler.

Quinn let Charlotte fellate him, enjoying the feel of her wet mouth, her lips and her tongue on his engorged manhood but he had things to do and couldn't spend all afternoon in bed with Charlotte as much as he would like to. He pulled down her knickers and lifted her onto her back.

Charlotte obligingly opened her legs for him. She was surprised when Quinn took the tube of lubricant off the bedside table and used it on his shaft; she was pre-lubricated internally. When he slid inside her Charlotte moaned with lust, his cock felt so good. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and hung on while he fucked her with his usual enthusiasm; she kissed him and whispered endearments and obscenities, encouraging him.

She came first, his hard belly pressing on her cock and the huge appendage pressing on her prostate and stretching her sphincter illicited a colossal orgasm that began in her anus, migrated to her penis and coursed through her body. Quinn was surprised at her open display of pleasure, Charlotte usually seemed revolted by him and let him use her only because she had to. He drove his tongue into her mouth and thrust his cock deep into her bowels and erupted. Charlotte squealed with delight underneath him and held on for the ride as Quinn vigorously fucked her until he was spent.

Charlotte was pulling up her knickers and Quinn was getting dressed when Charlotte spoke.

"If you come to me clean and sober like you did today you get that treatment any time you want it. If you come to me unwashed in your work clothes you get a blowjob in the kitchen or a quick one up against the wall, your call," Charlotte stood and straitened her negligée.

"You're a clever calculating gilly Charlotte," Quinn grinned at her.

Charlotte let him kiss her a little before he had to go.

"You have your money and your freebee now I would like my drugs please," she held out her hand.

Quinn unzipped the valise and took out his money and handed her the bag. She looked inside at the little baggies of white powder and took one out at random and opened it and put a little on her tongue. She smiled to herself.

"This could be good for both us," Charlotte grinned at him.

"You get caught selling that stuff and try to implicate me, I'll slit your throat," Quinn grinned back at her.