One for the Team Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough," Charlotte leaned in and kissed him and then went to the wardrobe to hide her stash.

*****

May 1986

"Yes I had sex with Charlotte, but not the other gillys. That was the deal I made. Twenty quid a week and sex with Charlotte once a week," Quinn answered Archie's question.

"And the night of the incident?" Sandra asked.

"I did a big shop for them In Chelmsford; they were having some sort of big party. I helped them set up the cottage or the gentleman's club as Charlotte called it," Quinn's response seemed evasive to the detectives.

"Where you there that night?" Archie asked directly.

"I was outside. Wendy thought the gillys might need some security in case those rugby lads got out of hand. There was going to be a lot of them, a lot of booze, and only the four gillys. My remit was to stay close and come running if the girls called out. They gave me a six-pack of beer and a couple of packets of crisps and I set up a camp chair outside the door so the lads could see me when they arrived so that they knew I was there," Quinn replied.

"So you were effectively a bouncer? When did you leave?" Archie asked.

"The party wound down in the early hours. Wendy and those twin trannies left with those two toffs from the house council. I was tempted to go inside and take a turn with Charlotte but she was well pissed and looked like she'd been fucked senseless; even I have standards. When I left she was faffing around cleaning up," Quinn folded his hands across his lap.

"Did you see anybody else as you were leaving?" Archie leaned forward and looked Quinn in the eye.

"I never saw anyone. Is that it?" Quinn asked.

"For now yes but it's highly likely we will want to interview you again under caution at later time," Archie closed his note book.

Quinn grunted and stood up. Archie and Sandra took it as a hint that they should leave as they had no other questions for him at this stage.

*****

Archie and Sandra went back to the anteroom to pack up and were doing so when Mrs Frobisher entered.

"I have Chief Superintendent Glenda Savage on the phone for you Archie," Mrs Frobisher announced.

It was not lost on Sandra that Mrs Frobisher had used Archie's first name.

"It looks like we have our culprit Archie. SOCO have confirmed the latent print on Charlotte's neck belongs to Robert Fellows; we also have his prints on the counter and on the door to her bedroom. The skin samples under Charlotte's fingernails match the samples we took from him. He claims he was never there so we have him at the scene of the crime with his hands around her neck. He's also a match for some semen found in Charlotte Ward's anus but that's inconclusive but he doesn't need to know that," Glenda sounded excited.

"Keep this all to yourselves; don't even tell that pompous ass the headmaster. I'm sending a team from Chelmsford CID to arrest him and bring him down to London. We'll let him sweat in a holding cell overnight and let his parents organise a brief for him and interview him tomorrow. Get your skates and get back to Scotland Yard and prepare for the interview," Glenda hung up.

It was going to be a busy night.

To be continued