One Friday Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuffed by the mystery woman, and discovered by his neighbour.
2.7k words
4.57
18.3k
5
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers

At eleven o'clock on Saturday morning, Laura crossed the hall and knocked on her neighbour's door. She was both excited and terrified. She held a note signed by Brad in one hand, and keys in the other. When she got no reply, she did as the note instructed. She unlocked the door and went inside her neighbour's apartment.

Laura was wearing a pale red knee-length summer skirt, a cream fitted top and tan heels. It was the third outfit that she had tried on her trembling body that morning and she desperately hoped Brad would like it. She flicked her head from side to side, filtering her silky brown hair through her open finger. That had taken another hour to curl and shine.

She tiptoed into the man's bedroom and, as expected, found her neighbour chained to his own bed, naked other than for boxer shorts.

"I got your note," she stuttered, her ankles cross and legs pinned together as her skirt towered his manacled body.

Brad tensed his biceps and hauled himself on to his side. Despite his physique, the cuffs that chained his wrists and ankles to the steel bed frame were inescapable, and he was reduced to moaning hopelessly into his gag.

"Sorry, I feel embarrassed," Laura giggled nervously, "I didn't know you were into this."

She smoothed her skirt and sat nervously on the bed next to her gorgeous neighbour. She was trembling; she had never had more than a passing smile and pleasantries from him before.

"Ag...ag..." Brad moaned, his body limp, exhausted from trying to escape from the double locked cuffs.

"Oh 'gag'!" Laura exclaimed, reaching behind his head and releasing the red ball from his mouth.

"Thank you!" Brad exclaimed, his mouth sore from the tightly buckled gag. He tried to catch his breath, "I'm really sorry Laura, but I didn't write that note. That woman you saw in my flat last night left me like this and left you that note."

Laura could feel herself turning red and held her hand to her mouth.

"It's okay," Brad smiled, trying to reassure his mortified neighbour, "This is my fault, not yours."

Laura stood up to leave.

"No, please," Brad panicked, "Did she leave you any keys?"

"I'm so sorry," Laura sighed, pulling a handcuff key from her bra, "I thought you wanted this."

"Normally I would," Brad replied kindly, "You look really nice."

"Thank you!" Laura's brown eyes glistened with moisture.

"Can you unlock me?"

"Oh god, sorry!"

It was the first time that Laura had used handcuffs and it took her several minutes to free Brad from his bed. He sat up and felt with dismay the hard steel chastity cage between his legs.

"Did she give you any other keys?" he asked, still playing with his crotch.

"Oh god!" Laura exclaimed with a laugh, "Oh I'm so sorry!"

Brad smiled and shook his head, "That's okay, "Why don't you make us some coffee while I shower and try to slip of his this."

*

Twenty minutes later Brad joined Laura in his kitchen. His dark hair was towel dried but unbrushed, his white shirt was open a few buttons and his grey trousers led to bare feet.

"Did you get it off?" Laura asked from behind her coffee mug.

"No..."

She let out a giggle before she could stop herself, "I'm sorry, it's not funny."

Brad smiled; his neighbour was an interesting woman, "I can pull it out, but I can't get it off my balls," Brad continued before adding, "Why am I telling you this?"

"Can I look?" she giggled.

"No! But thanks for the coffee."

They sat across from each other at the kitchen table as Brad played aimlessly with the handcuffs. He swung them around to see how they locked automatically before accidentally locking one around his wrist.

"Oh fuck," he smiled.

Laura was watching with interest, "Who was that woman?" she asked.

Brad explained how the night before, the woman had handcuffed him to the train seat, stolen this bag, only to reappear at his apartment. He had then let the woman seduce him, sleep with him and leave him chained to his bed. She had forced him to tell her his internet banking password but had only transferred sixty-nine pence. She had then left the note and the handcuff key with Laura.

"How will you contact her?" Laura asked.

"I'll have to wait for her to call me," he tapped his crotch, "Soon I hope."

"Aren't you mad at her?" Laura asked, confused by her attractive neighbour's uber cool demeaner.

Brad smiled to himself. He wasn't going to tell Laura, but sex with the mystery woman had been amazing, plus the woman had enforced this introduction to his cute neighbour. Okay, she had threatened to rob him twice but hadn't taken anything. So no, he wasn't mad, more intrigued, but of course all that might change if she didn't return with the key to his cock.

The locked handcuff still hung from Brad's left wrist and Laura nervously reached across the table to lock the other side around the table leg. She sat back down, hooked her hair behind one ear and chewed on her bottom lip, her big brown eyes blinking excitedly, "Sorry, just always wanted to do that to a guy."

"Whoa," Brad blew, his free hand reaching for the steel cage that contained his cock, "Fuck."

"Did it get bigger?" Laura asked naively.

"It tried..."

Laura's bubbling giggles filled the room as Brad stood up to disperse the feeling in his crotch, only for the handcuffs to rattle and pin his in place. Fuck! He adjusted himself again. The crushing sensation around his penis was surprisingly nice, although the cage now pulled against his balls.

Laura was completely besotted with Brad's predicament, "I can't believe that woman did this to you," she exclaimed.

"You mean lock me up and take the key?" he smiled.

"Oh, yeah," she smiled, "Do you want the handcuff key?"

"Depends where you've hidden it," Brad joked, rearranging his crotch and focusing on his increasingly cute neighbour.

"Okay, I won't retrieve it," Laura giggled, her confidence returning, "I don't want to damage anything... down there."

Brad sat and rattled his hand, "I feel like I'm being interviewed by the police."

Laura was struggling to control her buzzing body. She stood up, giggled again and sat down on the kitchen table next to the locked cuff.

Oh fuck, Brad's cock was swelling as his neighbour's cute round butt sat inches from his manacled hand, "Okay, let's talk about something other than your body."

"We weren't talk about my body!" Laura exclaimed, secretly delighted by where Brad's mind was wondering.

"What? Oh."

Laura was a little disappointed that the handcuff key was only in her hand, but still enjoyed the tease as she unlocked her cute neighbour from his own kitchen table, "Maybe we can do this again when you have a penis?" she smiled as the red skirt swooshed up and left.

*

"Yes?" Brad answered eagerly as his phone rang.

"I see Laura let you out of the cuffs..." The mysterious woman's silky, ultra-calm voice took Brad back to the night before, his cock swelling at her command.

"She couldn't let me out of the chastity cage."

The woman laughed, "Don't worry sweetie, I'll give Laura that key one day?"

"Laura? Why Laura?"

"Westin... 1205... at 3," she whispered before the line went dead.

*

The room cardkey was waiting for Brad at reception and he made his way up in the lift, unsure what he was going to find or how he would react. He unlocked the door to find the woman in the large ornate bathroom. She was dressed in a black knitted top, black leather shorts and ankle high boots. Her hands were cuffed together above her head with the cuffs looped around a large water pipe.

"Hi," the woman whispered from behind large black sunglasses. She rattled her chains, "Guess you know how debilitating these can be..."

"I had to wait three hours for my poor neighbour to free me."

With no handbag in sight, Brad slipped his hands into the small pockets of her black leather shorts. The woman was trembling and breathing deeply as she thrust herself against his hands.

"I'm so glad you came," she purred.

Brad kept searching her body until he found the handcuff key, which he quickly transferred to his own pocket. He then lifted her top to reveal her tiny waist and black bra which he quickly unclipped. The expensive lingerie fell free exposing hard nipples, pert breasts and an even more lustful woman.

"Fuck, where is the key to my cock?" Brad moaned, sitting on the edge of the bath, bent double with his cock aching.

The woman's hips and legs were in perpetual motion, thrusting forward as he knelt before her and unbuttoned her high waisted shorts and fought to free them from her hips. They dropped down revealing dark pantyhose encircling tight black silk panties.

"Fuck, where is the key?" Brad breathed, his hands performing an intimate search until the woman's familiar scent overcame him, and he sunk his lips into the front of her panties.

"Slip it out," she breathed, her voice sounding desperate.

Brad stood at the basin and stared down at the steel cage as he ran cold water and body lotion through the bars. Finally, he managed to pull his cock out and it bounced above his dejected balls that were still caught in the metal device.

With the chastity cage still dangling comically from his testicles, Brad knelt back down in front of the chained woman.

"Please," the woman trembled, her body trying to become one with Brad's lips.

Her body had now choked any rational thought and he slid down her pantyhose and underwear and lapped at her vagina. The woman hung helplessly from her chains, willing her body against his. Brad stood up and wrapped his arms around her slim waist and pushed his erect cock against her.

She was now half swinging from the locked restraints as she wrapped her legs around his waist to thrust deeper. By the time they climaxed she was almost hysterical with sexual hormones, her legs still gripping tightly to his body.

"Wow," Brad mouthed, unlocking the woman from her chains and carrying her gently to the bed.

She was smiling from behind her sunglasses as she rolled over to sit astride his waist, "Your turn in the cuffs..."

Brad knew it was madness to let this woman handcuff him, but he was strangely mesmerised and after a several minutes of kissing, he found himself almost magically handcuffed to the metal headboard, "That's tight..." he gasped as the woman continued to ratchet him in.

Her fingers snaked around his cock as she bounced on him, his cock magically disappearing inside her warm body. It felt incredible with Brad floating as he thrust into her lithe supple body. Spent, he lay panting on the bed as the woman surreptitiously secured his ankles to the end of the bed with a second pair of cuffs.

"Please don't leave me like this again," Brad moaned, kicking himself for his stupidity.

"Housekeeping will free you..."

"No, please?" Brad mouthed as she started to redress. The black silk underwear snaked up her legs and snugged into place. The pantyhose followed, slowly and carefully, itself to be enclosed inside black leather shorts.

"My chastity key?" Brad asked hopefully.

The woman shook her head, long silky blonde hair swishing from side to side. She dropped down on to the bed next to him, her shorts nestling in cosily against his head. Brad looked up longingly as her breasts settled into her black bra and then disappeared inside her knitted black top.

"Time to put you away too..." she purred.

She slowly dripped lubricant on his erect cock as she squeezed him tightly between her hands. Brad managed to climax just before she forced him inside the cage. He looked up and smiled, only to be rewarded with a swing of her hips against his head.

The woman then fetched her heavy handbag which clattered on to the bed. She pulled out a heavy 'D' shaped rigid bike lock and threaded it carefully around his neck. Brad's eyes looked up inquiringly as she turned the key to lock it in place.

"Why?" he asked her.

She didn't reply, instead pulled out a second lock.

"No, please," he moaned, "The chastity cage is our secret, but how can I live with these?"

Her black leather shorts sunk back down on to his chest as she slid in the fifth bike lock and turned and removed the key. It was as if she had placed him in a high security neck brace with Brad's head movement now restricted.

"We've made love five time," she breathed, "Now you can't forget."

"My cock," was all Brad could moan as the woman shuffled forward putting him into a schoolgirl pin with the mass of high security locks between her pantyhose clad legs.

"Smell my scent," she whispered, "That's all you can know about me."

*

For the second time in a day, Brad had to calm a startled woman and plead with her to unlock his cuffs. The hotel maid had finally released him, but not before calling in two of her colleagues.

Brad grab a towel and wrapped it around his neck as he walked home, even more caught up in the crazy's woman's web than when he had started. The sex had been good though, and he smiled as he collapsed at home with a whiskey.

"Someone confuse you with a bike?" Laura laughed as Brad opened the door to her that evening.

"Don't ask..." Brad replied, but then proceeded to tell her everything, at least everything but the sex.

"You look ridiculous," she giggled, jangling his locks.

They ordered takeaway and then moved to the lounge where Brad lay down on his back on the rug to relieve the weight of the locks on his shoulders. Giddy with wine, Laura stepped closer and provocatively looked down at her intriguing neighbour.

Brad glanced at the long legs stretching up inside her red skirt, "Laura!" he moaned, clutching his aching crotch.

"Perfect way to stop you ogling me!" she giggled.

With her heartbeat taking her breath, Laura gingerly sat down astride Brad's waist and leaned forward under the pretence of looking at the locks. Silky hair enclosed them both as she kissed his lips.

Brad kissed her back with his tongue pushing in between her red lips. Her touch was swelling his penis, which was now tormented by both the cage, and being trapped beneath Laura's cheeks, and being pulled from side to side as her hips rolled.

Brad instinctive tried to sit up to hug her, but accidentally knocked the locks against Laura's chin while half choking himself.

"Ouch," she cried, sitting upright on top of his cage.

"Sorry, if I can just turn over..."

"No!" Laura replied, "You're cute, but with no cock and these things stuck around your neck, I'm not sure you're much of a catch." She stood deliberately close to him as she smoothed her dress.

"No, please stay," Brad gasped, struggling and clattering to his feet.

"Only if you take those things off, they look ridiculous."

"I can't!" Brad sighed, inexplicably obsessed with this woman who he had barely noticed before, "Can I buy you brunch in the morning?"

Laura looked unconvinced.

"Uber Eats?"

"Okay," she replied, "but get some sleep and sort this shit out."

Brad stepped in for one last kiss before Laura picked up her purse and left.

*

Back in her own apartment, Laura dropped her cool act and with wide eyes and giggles, rushed to open her purse. The keys to the bicycle locks had been in there ever since they had been dropped through her letterbox earlier that evening.

She wasn't even sure why she hadn't given them to Brad. It would have been so easy to unlock him and relieved his anguish, but for some reason she was getting a buzz from denying him his freedom. Maybe she was cross that he was entangled with the other woman or maybe she just enjoyed the power.

Maybe she would produce them from her bra, one at a time, every time he spoilt her and made her feel loved. Maybe she would place one in her lingerie, a prize waiting for him if he went down on her. But for now, her neighbour would be confined to his apartment with Laura the only other person to know his secret.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers