One Friday Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura's striptease reveals the keys to Brad's chains.
3.3k words
4.6
9.6k
6
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,523 Followers

Brad lay in bed on Sunday morning, smiling as he remembered making love the day before. He may not know her name, but the woman was stunning, albeit crazy and unpredictable. As he turned over, the five heavy bicycle 'U' locks clattered around his neck. They weighed over ten kilograms in total. Why had she locked them on him? She said it was to remind him of the five times they had made love, but it seemed more like a sadistic prank.

Maybe he could get them cut off, but the notable misfortune of having five of the most secure bicycle locks stuck around his neck was certainly going to get publicity, and he was not going to end up on YouTube. He sat up, the ten kilograms weighing heavily on his shoulders, and stared at his ridiculous reflection in the mirror. The mystery woman had literally branded him, effectively confining him to his apartment until she returned the keys.

"You're late," Brad smiled as he opened the door to his neighbour.

He took one look at Laura in her black strap top and tiny white cotton shorts and reached down to adjust his chastity cage; the second present from his mystery woman.

"You can't do that every time you see a girl," Laura exclaimed, although secretly delighted that the uncomfortably tight shorts were having the desired effect.

Brad looked gorgeous in his designer jeans and blue shirt with the upturned collar, even if his dreamy eyes were looking out from the jumble of bike locks. As promised, he had prepared brunch with a wonderful smell of coffee in the air. Laura discretely eased the white fabric out from between her cheeks and tried to free her twisted underwear before sitting down at the table.

Laura held her coffee cup to her lips, sipping slowly as she shook her head to make her brown wavy hair frame her face, "Still wearing your bike locks?" she smiled, her brown eyes dancing excitedly.

"They're really in fashion," Brad clattered.

"Oh, so it's not because some girl locked them on and disappeared with the keys?"

"No, they're cool."

"Glad you like them."

Laura intentionally let her napkin fall to the floor and watched as Brad reached down to pick it up, only for the locks to clatter into his neck, "Okay, they're heavy," he moaned.

Laura smiled sympathetically, "Come here, let me look."

Brad dropped down on to his knees and bowed his head, sighing happily as Laura slid her hands inside his shirt to massage his strong tense shoulders, "Oh, that feels nice," he breathed.

"Come closer..."

Brad's head was now between his neighbour's legs as Laura's hands pressed into his back. She pulled one hand out of his shirt and wrapped her fingers around one of the bike locks.

"I can lead you around like this," she trembled, pulling him towards her and slowly and surreptitiously closing her thighs. With Brad held in place, she continued to massage his shoulders, enjoying the warm contours of his muscled body.

Brad was also enjoying her touch, the warmth of her legs and the scent of her perfume, and his eyes blinked dreamily as she released her grip, "Wow!" he smiled, his hands once more on his metal crotch.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Laura whispered breathily, "Your crazy friend left a key in my letter box."

Brad watched transfixed as Laura pushed her fingers into the front pocket of her shorts. She had practiced the big reveal at home, but the hot tight shorts and trembling hands made it harder, "It's in here somewhere," she giggled nervously.

"Now you tell me?" Brad smiled, his cock again reacting to Laura's body and the shorts.

"Hey, I can always put it back in my pocket!" Laura teased, sticking out her tongue.

"As much as I would enjoy watching that," Brad smiled, dropping back on to his knees, "I'm not sure it would ever come out again."

"You don't like my shorts?"

"Just unlock me, please?"

Laura rattled his locks, sliding the high security key into each keyhole in turn until it finally turned. The double deadbolts released, and she eased the lock free from his neck.

"Thank you," Brad breathed, kissing her in gratitude. Laura was becoming sexier by the minute and that was causing havoc in his cock cage, "Will you stay? Maybe watch a movie?"

"Sure," she beamed.

Laura swung her hips as her long legs led the way to the lounge. Surely Brad would notice her bottom in her specially chosen shorts.

"What's in your back pocket?"

Yes! She giggled nervously as he caught up with her and kissed her neck. She could feel his hands caress her body, exploring the shape of her hips and butt. She turned and kissed his lips before sinking down into the soft sofa.

The bike locks clanked annoying around his neck, enforcing an upright posture and making it difficult for Brad to turn his head. A humiliation only enhanced as Laura giggled every time she looked at him.

"If only there was some way to take those off," she smiled.

"Yes, if only we had the keys..."

"Mmm, keys," Laura grinning, laying back against the armrest, unbuckling her shoes and poking her bare feet in front of Brad's face, "I did release one of your locks," she toyed with persuasive eyes.

"Just one," Brad reminded her.

"Well, maybe if you're good..."

Brad took her feet in his hands and kissed them, processing the smell of the leather and the woman's scent. With his lips still pressed into her soles, he looked up to see Laura adjusting her shorts which were again riding up between her legs.

"Well, you've been touching yourself all day," she replied accusingly.

Brad smiled and pressed his fingers into her soles. Laura lay back, moaning quietly against closed lips. Her smile became even wider. It was dreamlike being in Brad's apartment and having his full attention. Her eyes blinked closed and her hips seemed to move on their own.

Her lips curled into a smile as she listened to Brad struggling with his locks; the mental cruelty was beautiful. She felt his fingers explore her calves and then move higher as they explored her slim and toned inner thigh muscles. She tensed her core, thrusting slightly as he touched the tight wrinkled white cotton that encircled her waist.

"Oh wow..." Laura mouthed, arching her back and rolling on to her front.

She laughed as the locks all clattered forward and Brad stopped, moaned and tried to realign his restraints. It was such a cool way to humble someone, funny, humiliating and totally inescapable without the keys. Maybe she could keep Brad like this forever?

She felt his kisses climb the back of her leg; his warm breath combined with the feel of the smooth steel. He was now kissing the back pocket of her shorts. Fuck, a man was kissing her butt. She knew what he wanted, but having tempted him just a little, Laura swung her legs on to the floor and sat up.

Brad looked disappointed as the key disappeared beneath her, but then watched open mouthed as Laura stood up and pulled her black top over her head and clear of her long wavy hair that flickered with static. She looked down hopefully at her modest breasts pressed together in her new black bra. She was trembling.

"Maybe there are more to find?"

"Wow!" Brad gasped.

He staggered to his feet and kissed her, his fingers circling her bosom and the key that was clinched between her breasts.

"Opps, how did the key get there?" Laura smiled nervously. She a gave a breathy moan as Brad's fingers tingled down her back.

Laura moaned in delight, as Brad kissed her breasts and then eased them free of her bra so that he could kiss her nipples. The key dropped to the floor and Laura's toes mischievously flicked it out of reach.

Brad desperately wanted to pull his cock out of the cage, but he couldn't. He had tried to pull out in the shower that morning, but the cage had been designed to stick to his penis after a prolonged period of wear. His cock had evidently passed the point of no return. Not that it really mattered, as even if he could pull out, the way it trapped his balls made them ache when he was aroused.

Laura lay down on the rug, tingling from Brad's attention and his desire to undress her. She pushed his hands away from the buttons on her tight figure-hugging shorts and directed him back to her breasts. Oh fuck, his lips were sucking her nipples again as she fumbled with the buttons on his shirt.

"Oh wow," she panted as he ripped off his shirt and flung it across the room.

"Fucking things," Brad mouthed as the bike locks clattered into his throat.

Laura rolled on to her front and writhed in pleasure as Brad ran kisses down her naked back and buried his face once more into her shorts. Goosebumps covered her arms as she felt him breath slowly, inhaling her scent.

Brad squeezed his fingers into her back pocket but decided to leave the key in place. He loved how Laura used her power over him and he had no desire to be released. Seconds later and the key again disappeared again as Laura rolled on to her back, popping the buttons on her shorts. Oblivious to the crushing chastity cage, Brad eased the tight fabric free from Laura's hips and pushed his head against her white cotton underwear.

"Use your mouth..." she breathed, thrusting up to imprint her damp lingerie on his lips.

"Another key," Brad mouthed, kissing its unique shape through the woman's underwear, "I've been suffering while the keys have been in your pants... fuck so cool."

"You should have undressed me earlier..."

Laura lay on the rug with her legs spread while Brad carefully aligned his locks so that he could kneel down between her thighs. The lingerie was as tight as the shorts and the elastic kept flicking back as Brad tried to get his tongue inside.

"Oh, just take them off," Laura cried in frustration, lifting her hips and whipping her panties free.

The wonderful man was now kissing her clit, slowly and beautifully bringing her to orgasm. She sprayed her hair across the white rug and stretched out her arms. If only there was mirrored ceiling!

*

It was almost dark by the time Laura retrieved her clothes and wriggled back into her shorts. Every time she came across a key, she released a lock from around Brad's neck until there was only one left.

"What about this one?" Brad asked.

"Your mystery woman didn't give me that one," Laura sighed, "Nor the key to your cock!"

"Fuck."

"Yes, fuck!" she hugged him tightly, "Please deal with that crazy bitch ... so we can make love?"

As they walked to the door, Brad noticed Laura's white lingerie hanging from the back of the remaining bike lock. He quickly pulled the scented silk to the front only to find that the lock was threaded through its crotch.

"Hey, you have this key!" he laughed, pinning her to the wall with a kiss.

"No..."

"Well how did your panties get on here?" He bunched them up against his nose.

"Don't!" Laura blushed.

"Definitely yours..."

"One lock to remind you of me?" she whispered hopefully.

*

With Laura gone, Brad collapsed on to the sofa with his neighbour's lingerie stretched over his face. This woman had suddenly become incredible.

Just then, his phone beeped. 'Chastity key?'

'Yes', he replied, now totally obsessed with his neighbour and frantically wanting to make love.

He read the woman instructions. There seemed to be an inevitability about the mystery woman's cruelty, but yet she still fascinated him. Plus, Brad needed his chastity key more than ever.

*

As instructed, Brad walked down to the car park and found the metal grate that covered the storm drain. It was dark, but still hot from the day as Brad lifted the grate on its hinge and squeezed through the small opening and dropped down into the four feet cubed concrete chamber. He lowered the heavy grate back down and sat there looking up at the moon through the bars.

A few minutes later, Brad heard a car approaching. Its tires rolled loudly on the rough surface until the front driver's side wheel came to a stop on the grate. He reached up through the narrow bars, craning his eyes to see the small Audi that had parked on his only way out.

The door opened and heels clipped towards him until the woman appeared above him. She crouched down, her long jacket falling open to reveal a short black skirt and pantyhose beneath. Her phone clicked on and illuminated Brad's tiny cell.

"I was going to push up the grate and jump out when you arrived," Brad sighed, "Didn't expect you park on top of me."

"Women drivers..."

She eased up her skirt and opened her legs further to reveal her black thong, "Do you want me?" she whispered.

"I need the key," Brad replied, holding his hand to his face as he tried to see beyond the glare of the woman's light.

"The key? Do you have a friend down there?"

Brad heaved his body against the grate, but it didn't move, held rigidly in place under the weight of her car. It felt confining and oppressive inside his tiny cell and he wished that Laura was there with him.

The woman shuffled closer, her pantyhose clad crotch now hovering painfully close to his cell, "Try to kiss my body," she breathed.

Brad was clutching his metal cock, but otherwise seemed unmoved by her provocation.

The woman popped open her purse, retrieved his key and dropped it down through the grate. She stood up and arched her back as the gorgeously imprisoned guy searched desperately for the key in the dark drain.

She turned and climbed back into her car, the bucket seat enveloping her slim body, "I think you have him," the woman smiled to Laura who was now sitting in the passage seat.

"Thank you Jess!" Laura whispered, leaning across to kiss her friend's cheek.

Jessica held her finger to her lips and cracked open her window. Brad's breathy cries were echoing up from beneath her car. She spread her legs either side of the leather steering wheel, eased up her skirt and touched herself, "He sounds so cute," she breathed, "especially trapped under my car."

"Hey, he's mine!" Laura hissed.

Jessica smiled and pulled the keys from the ignition and dropped them between her open legs, "Well, good luck trying to get him of there, sweetie," she smiled.

The women listened in silence as Brad climaxed, moaning out loud before the reality of his confinement returned. He was now calling out, begging to be released, puffing and heaving as he tried to lift the grate.

"Why do men believe they have super strength?" Jessica giggled.

"Maybe he'll burst out like superman?" Laura daydreamed.

"No... he'll languish pitifully in his little cell, enjoying your panties until we let him out."

"Hey!" Laura objected.

Jessica giggled, "It's okay, permanently locking your used underwear to a man is cool."

They listened as Brad's pleas for freedom gave way to sexual moans.

"You still like him?" Jess asked.

"Yes..."

"Love your shorts by the way..."

"Thanks... so did he."

"So, shall I leave him unlocked then?" Jess smiled suggestively.

Laura closed her eyes and pictured Brad between her legs. She listened intently as his moans reached a crescendo. She imagined his touch, slow and gentle, just like his lips. She freed her hair from its rough ponytail so that her long brown curls hung loose, framing her smiling face as her hips daydreamed about making out.

Jessica watched her with a knowing smile.

"Stop it!" Laura shushed in embarrassment.

"Sounds as though you two will have a big night..."

"Fuck, his lips were good between my legs," Laura sighed.

Jessica had the same image in her mind, his touch all too easy to visualise as Brad's cries built again. Why were men in chastity so good down there? Both women sat motionless, their eyes closed, and their aroused bodies weighting down the car as Brad climaxed for the second time.

"Lock him back in chastity," Laura breathed, "but leave the key with me."

*

Brad gazed up at Jessica's imposing moon-silhouetted body that towered above the grate. Her skirt was still hitched up and her pointed heels toyed with Brad's hands as they gripped the thick closely spaced bars. Jessica placed her black leather heels on the grate and crouched down intimidatingly.

"Put it back on," she whispered silkily, "...and I'll leave the key with your neighbour."

"Laura?"

Jessica floodlit Brad's cell with her phone as he struggled to squeeze back into the metal cock cage. He jiggled the lock until it slid into its casing and then offered the key back up through the grate.

"You'll give the key to Laura?" Brad checked, dark eyes staring up from his subterranean underworld.

"Maybe?"

Jessica opened the door and sunk back into her car seat with the key proudly held between her fingers. Laura was about to take it from her when Jessica raised her knees and dropped the key inside her skirt where it slid down to her crotch.

"Hey Jess, he's mine!" Laura whispered.

"Take it..."

"You slut!" Laura mouthed.

"I got you your guy, didn't I?"

Laura was trembling; everything about Jessica was crazy and exciting. Laura reached over and ran her fingers down Jessica's inner thigh, the temperature rising the deeper she went.

Jessica's eyes barely opened as she flicked open her glove box. Laura tentatively reached for the vibrator and jumped as she turned it on. She slid it between Jessica's legs and watched the muscles on her friend's face twitch and bounce as the feeling flowed up. Jessica's moans were deafening inside the small car and Brad would certainly be listening. Sexual sensations seemed to rule Jessica's life and her animated body climaxed intensely.

Jessica's eyes opened slowly, and she smiled dreamily, "Drink?" she asked.

"What about Brad?" Laura mouthed.

"He's fine. We'll leave him to practice his super powers," Jessica smiled.

Jessica swung her legs out of the car, stretched up and breathed in the warm night air. It would rain later and that thought made her smile as she listened to the man still trapped down inside the storm drain. Her fingers squeezed the key fob, the car immediately obeying her order and locking.

"Please?" Brad called, his fingers reaching desperately through the grille.

Jessica walked over to the grate, stood there for a few seconds before silently following Laura back inside.

*

It was past midnight and the rain was starting to fall as Laura walked back across the car park. She stood with her boots on the grate looking down into the drain below.

"Brad?" she called in mock surprise.

Brad woke from his sleep and stared up bleary-eyed. Other than for the boots, Laura was dressed for bed in a short cream nightdress and matching panties.

"That woman left me a note saying you were here," Laura lied.

"Oh, thanks."

"You've got to sort this shit out, Brad!"

"It's okay, she's going to return my cock key to you." He looked genuinely pleased to have won this concession from the crazy woman and his doting eyes were just gorgeous as he tried to lift the grate on which Laura was standing.

She stamped one boot down close to his fingers, "Why should I let you out?" Laura asked.

"So we can sleep together?"

His fingertips were straining to touch the soles of her boots.

"Sewer man, really?"

"Laura!" he cried, his contagious smile spreading to her lips.

"Okay, that might be nice."

Jessica's crazy plan had worked, the look on Brad's eyes was like nothing she had seen before. He would do anything for her. She stepped aside and helped Brad climb out of his hole. He hugged her, swept her up into his arms and carried her back inside.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,523 Followers