One Friday Night in Montana

Story Info
Lover coming to our house one Friday night.
1.9k words
4.13
24.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with my husband, from his perspective...

I distinctly remember that it was a Friday night.

I locked the warehouse at our business and headed for home, as usual. I had already received a call from DeeAnna, telling me that Deke was on the way to our house; so I knew there was a good chance he would get there before I did.

That's something I didn't want to happen, because I didn't want to miss being there for his arrival!

I ended up driving a little fast on the way home and lost traction on a corner and slid off the road, into a ditch. Got out to see if there was any damage and that's where I lost the precious few minutes that made me late.

Too late to see my wife's excitement when she greeted her boyfriend, Deke, at the door of our home.

Missed that feeling I always get when she wraps her arms around him and kisses him passionately. Miss watching him run his hands down her back to get a good handful of my wife's ass.

Missed her pressing her hips against him, and grinding herself into his crotch, to feel his dick getting hard for her.

Missed watching her wrap her arms around his thick neck, and look deep into his eyes, smiles, then kisses him. Open mouth, tongue dancing, wet kiss! She kisses him again, and this time with stands on her tip-toes and tries to get closer to him, if that's even possible!

I missed all of that, due to careless driving.

I pulled into the driveway, came around the back of the house; parked right there and ran in the back door.

They weren't in the kitchen, so I kept moving through the house. I checked the living room - nobody. Looked out on the back deck, as I passed by the picture windows, and into the Den. Not there, so I headed to the hallway.

I was walking quickly down the hallway when I heard Dee laugh, and it was coming from our bedroom!

I was thinking, "Damn, they already got started and I missed it!"

As I got to the end of the hall I got a complete profile view of them! My wife was still fully dressed and kissing her way down his stomach. His pants were open and his long, thick cock was already about half hard, DeeAnna's hand was wrapped around it's thick base, as she stroked it.

"Get on your knees, DeeAnna, I've been waiting all week for you to suck this dick, baby!"

He was brushing his fingers through her long, blond hair and pushing her down.

Once on her knees, she took his balls in the palm of her hand and wrapped her other beautifully manicured hand around his cock. She looked up at him and opened her mouth and kissed the swollen head, softly!

Deke looked over at me, and smiled.

"Welcome home, Tommi! Sorry we started without you - your wife couldn't wait to get this black dick in her mouth!"

I unzipped my jeans, and let them drop to the floor.

Something Deke always did was give DeeAnna the option of sucking me, or him. He had done this from the first time him and my wife were together, and I thought how considerate and kind that was. Truth was, as I learned later, he was making her choose him over me.

He would point to my dick and say,

"Dee, baby, you have a choice to make. Do you want Tommi's dick, or this fat black dick?"

Of course, she always chose him; and for some reason that whole scene just turned me on even more.

As I stepped out my pants and briefs, he asked her the question. She didn't even look over at me, she just ran her hands down the length of his dick, smiled and kissed the tip, again.

Looking up into his eyes, she then stretched her lips over the head of his cock.

My dick wasn't hard, yet, but it was leaking a little. I was so excited and turned on I could feel myself shaking. I sat down on DeeAnna's makeup chair and watched her take more of his cock into her mouth.

She was so hungry for him it made my dick twitch, and as soon as I wrapped my hand around my dick and gave it a stroke, I came hard and kept cumming!

It was a lot for me, I noticed; and as I was looking down I heard Deke and DeeAnna both laughing. I had nearly screamed out as I came, it was so intense! I guess I was excited about seeing it, too!

My release drained me so thoroughly, I sagged back into the wall and watch her suck him until she got him good and hard.

Deke pulled her to her feet, had me come over and help him undress her, then draped my sexy wife over the corner of our bed.

Since the beginning of him fucking her here in our bedroom, this has been his signature way to put her in a submissive position: He spreads her legs, making her straddle the corner; with her left leg along the bottom of the bed and her right leg along the side. This leaves her splayed open and available for him. Our bed is tall, so it puts her at just the right height for him to slide right into her.

And just the right height and angle, for me to get a great view of my wife's pussy opened up for him. He spanked her hard on her right cheek then put his right hand on her lower back and used his left and to guide his big black dick to her opening!

Damn, she looked hot and sexy, her gorgeous round ass in the air with his big hands caressing it. I could see her body anticipating, and I knew, pleading for his cock to slide into her. She had rolled her hips forward to display her shaved pussy and give him easy access, and her body was heaving from her heavy breathing.

Deke didn't disappoint!

My wife moaned loudly as he plunged his thick cock into her, stretching my wife's pussy open, as he went deeper and deeper with each succeeding stroke. After ten or so stroked he had worked it completely inside of her and he held it deep inside of her as he caressed her ass and lower back.

She squirmed, and pleaded with him,

"Give it to me, baby, I can take it, make me your little..." SMACK!

That's all she got out before he spanked her ass and gave her one long jack-hammer stroke. She cried out in a scream I felt in my loins - I knew she was creaming on his cock!

He took her firmly by the hips and started fucking her in long strokes - just the way she loves it...Pulling out until just the head of his dick is between her swollen pussy lips; then plunging in until his hips slap into her ass.

He kept that up, only stopping to spank her a couple of good ones, before continuing his pleasuring of her pussy. I knew my girl was enjoying every moment of this, because I know how much she loves having a big cock inside of her, loves Deke; and loves being submissive to this muscular dominant man!

Damn my DeeAnna looked sexy, too! Her long, blond hair flailing back and forth as she clawed at the bedspread, whimpering and panting!

She came, again and pleaded with him to fuck her harder! I knew her pussy was going to be sore, because he was givin' it to her harder than I had ever seen!

Suddenly, he pulled out and told her to get on her back on our bed.

He got between her legs and played with her breasts while she looked down, took hold of his hard cock and guided it to her pussy. She looked back up and him and put her hands on his bulging biceps as he began working himself into her.

He lowered himself onto her, their lips met and they kissed as he slid into her. She spread her legs and wrapped her arms and long legs around his strong body.

I moved around for a side view and saw that her eyes were closed and she was lost in a deep, intimate kiss with him. Her hands were sliding smoothly down his back, then back up and feeling the flexing of his back muscles.

"Fuck me, Daddy, I have been waiting all week for this!"

He looked down and kissed her, again.

"You love this black dick, don't you?"

He thrust into her.

"Yes!" she panted.

He thrust into her, again.

"Oh, baby, YES!" she moaned.

He began thrusting into her harder, picking up the pace as his strokes increased. She was moaning and panting and I knew she was working up to another screaming orgasm.

He was fucking her hard now, and she had her arms wrapped around his back with her face buried in his neck. I knew she was sucking on his neck, because that's what she likes to do when it's gettin' really good to her!

Now I heard Deke starting to pant and moan and I knew he was about to orgasm. DeeAnna was encouraging him to cum, telling him she wanted to feel him unload deep inside of her.

A few strokes later his body stiffened and he moaned loudly, drove his cock into her deep and held it there as the spasms wracked his body!

I think DeeAnna had already cum again, and she looked so pretty - looking up and him as he finished and licking her lips, batting her pretty blue eyes; and thanking him for cumming inside of her.

"You're welcome, baby, this is the best pussy I've ever had!"

It went without saying that he was her favorite lover of the three she has been with, since I started having erection issues.

DeeAnna had enjoyed around three years of great sex and intimate times with Deke, and we had all grown very close to one another.

From my side, he was fulfilling a fantasy and need for my wife. I can no longer maintain an erection, and even when I could I am, as I jokingly say, "under-hung".

Several years ago, my wife, DeeAnna, discovered that what really makes her have long and powerful orgasms is a thick cock. She always says that I am great with my tongue and I do pretty well there, but it's not the same orgasm she has with her lover.

Her having Deke as a boyfriend, has taken the pressure off of me to perform or figure out how to do the deed with a vibrator.

It's not your average "happily ever after" story, but we have made it work for us. And, frankly, my orgasms when I watch my wife getting excited, are more powerful than when I have sex with her! I know it sounds bad, but it's true.

epilogue:

After we all ate supper and spent an hour or so having cocktails and laughing, I went out to feed the horses and check the barn.

When I was walking across the yard to the barn, I could hear a faint humming sound. Couldn't figure it out for a minute, but as I got closer to my SUV I could hear that the engine was STILL running! I had been so excited when I pulled into the driveway and ran in the house; I forgot to turn off the ignition!

^ Tom ^, DeeAnna's Loving Husband