All Comments on 'One Friday Night in Montana'

by Deeannamontana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 4 years ago
Realistic and fun

I too live in Montana and your stories are straightforward and ring of authenticity. I don't know how much truth is in them of course, but they're enjoyable from that perspective.

TigersmanTigersmanover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Every white husband should encourage his wife to try black sex two to three times. If she enjoys it then the husband should make sure his wife gets black cock at least three times a week. He should also encourage the wife to go off birth control and have risk pregnancy sex with her black lover. Having risk pregnancy sex with her black lover should make hubby blow like mad.

charliem100charliem100over 2 years ago

I liked it, but why does the white husband always have to be sexually inadequate?

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years agoAuthor

There is an element of truth and an element of poetic license in all the stories. That, unfortunately, is just the facts, charliem100. I REALLY wish it wasn't so.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

More cuck drivel. Can't stand it. I guess someone likes it, but not for me. Seems like slow suicide with a butter knife. Bleeaack. Yuck. I have to go wash my brain now

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 1 year agoAuthor

Dave,

I can't believe you read all the way through something that was so painful for you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the little parts of the story that let you know it’s true. Deke giving her a choice and her choosing him over her husband, who wouldn’t. How he spanks her and her calling him daddy.

Also love how Tom understands and accepts giving his wife to a dominant Blackman. Enjoying what he’s capable of doing to her. Taking her to places he never could even before his “problem” started. Love to see her manhandled by a strong Blackman and her submission. E.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeeannamontana@Deeannamontana
Was married for over 30 years, and was seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. As you can see from my writings, it changed my life, sexually! I had NO IDEA an orgasm could feel that good, and that I could have so many! Since then I have enjoyed a few affairs, and ...