One Fucked Up Family

Story Info
Mom uncovers a taboo secret about the men in her life.
6.4k words
4.25
25.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
733 Followers

One Fucked Up Family

'Kneel down.'

I knelt down. My mouth inches from his erection. I admired the heavily muscled thighs, the 6 pack abdomen, the extraordinary biceps, the bulging pecs. I placed my hands on his ass, feeling the same hard muscles. I reached up to his back finding that hard muscle group. A bodybuilder physique.

'Go ahead, do it, you begged me for it. Mom, it's yours, take it.'

I placed my hands around the base of the colossal cock. I closed the gap to the oversized head, rolling my tongue around it.

'Come on, don't play with it, take it in your mouth Mom.'

I complied. My lips slipped over the head and rested at the juncture of the head and thick shaft, my tongue working the head, piercing the cum opening, licking up the precum. I dropped lower down the shaft, my hand cupping his balls then wrapping my middle finger and thumb around the top of his scrotum, pulling his balls down, easier to take them in my mouth. They barely fit. I sucked hard on them pulling them out as far as I could from his cock.

Back to the big head. I deep throated him immediately much to his surprise.

'That's good. Get on your hand and knees, show me your ass Mom.'

'It's so big, it won't fit, let's not do it.'

'You begged me to do anal. If you don't, I will tell Dad you are my naughty cocksucker.'

I presented my ass to him. I felt the big head up against my anus. He pushed in stretching my sphincter. It felt great. He pushed all the way in, his pelvis contacting my cheeks.

'Fuck me!' I begged him.

'Nope, I am not feeling it.'

He pulled out.

'No, no, don't stop. don't stop, don't stop! Please don't stop! Push it back in!' I screamed.

'Jodi!'

Jim was shaking me,

'You were having a dream. Your were crying out, 'don't stop' really loud.

'Thanks honey. It was a weird dream. Zombies were attacking us, the police were pulling back, stopping the fighting. I have to stop watching that program.'

He kissed me, 'Go back to sleep and dream about me.'

He slipped his hands into my panties, seeking my pussy.

'Jodi, you are wet! Do zombies turn you on?'

'No, you turn me on.'

I kneeled in front of him, dropping my panties, I pulled his bottoms off. I moved on top of him guiding his cock into my pussy.

'Jodi, I like it. What has got into you?'

'I lied, I was dreaming about you being inside of me not zombies. In the dream I asked you not stop.'

'Let me fuck you Jim. I need to fuck you, it has been so long.'

I moved into the cowgirl position, moving up and down on his cock. I increased the pace watching him react positively to my thrusting.

'Jim, cum inside me.'

I picked up the pace, thrusting harder and harder but I was going nowhere near an orgasm.

'Jim, can we do anal?'

'Jodi, you are loaded with surprises tonight. 'Sure! That has been even longer ago.'

I moved onto all fours, presenting my cheeks to Jim, spreading them for easy entry.

I fantasied about the huge cock in my dream, deep in my throat, deep in my ass. I fantasized being fucked by my son as he slapped my cheeks. It worked.

'Do it Jim, give me all you have.'

He exploded into my ass. The cum continued streaming into my colon. I collapsed on the bed, satisfied and finished.

Jim slapped me on my ass, admiring the cum leaking out of my a-hole.

'You need to get some rest. You have an early day tomorrow right?' said Jim.

'Yes dear.'

We kissed, I went to the bathroom to clean up my mess. I was taking our son Ricky tomorrow morning to his body builders competition - a three hour drive, a hotel, shared hotel room bed. This plan was going to work.

I was a bad Mom. I spent more time working as he was growing up. Jim guided him through school including a scholarship for football. He was a tight end of good size, with great speed and hands. Like other players, he spent time in the weight room. He loved it. He had a dream to compete in the 2024 Olympics weight lifting sport. The 2028 Olympics dropped weightlifting so he was in a hurry.

He trained hard in two Olympic weightlifting events - snatch and clean and jerk. He competed at the National level but it didn't look good. He wasn't into Performance Enhancing Drugs so he was no match. So he turned to Arnold's sport, body building with the goal to be Mr. Olympia like Arnold.

I hadn't seen him in four years except for the holidays. Jim spent more time with him attending many of the weekend competitions. He told me recently, Ricky was just one huge muscle. I would like to see one 'muscle' in particular.

I tried to go to sleep, but kept thinking about the dream. It was the third time I had a similar dream, mostly the same, sucking cock, anal fucking with my son. Waking up wet every time.

I traced the dream back to a porn video. I was surfing around looking for something interesting. The video was in my straight feed. I didn't read the title. The picture was a cock halfway into a mouth. looked good, I clicked on it.

The stars made it known, they were a Mom and a stepson. The stepson was bare chested. The Mom sat next to him on the couch. They were looking at a laptop with what sounded like a porn video from the audio.

Mom said, 'I know about your secret life.'

'Mom, OK, I am gay, just don't tell Dad.'

'I have a secret life too son. I love incest videos.'

'Really?' he moved in to kiss his Mom on the lips, and put his hand on Mom's pussy.

Mom placed her hand on his cock. Cut to son standing up and pulling down his shorts, his erection jumping out and up.

Mom taking it in his mouth. Working it up and down. Cut to Mom stripping naked, presenting her pussy to her son.

Son sticking his fingers deep into her. Working the fingers in and out. Pulling back, diving onto her pussy with his mouth and tongue, licking it furiously.

Mom holding her son's head, not letting him pull off.

She released. Mom moves to all fours. Her son rammed his cock into Mom's ass. Son thrusting in and out. Mom moaning, asking for more. Son pulls out and shoots a cum load on Mom's ass and up her back.

Mom doing ass to mouth, cleaning up her son.

Cut to Mom riding anal on son's cock. Son pulling her down to kiss her while he was deep in Mom's ass. Cut to son between Mom's legs, cock deep in her pussy then her mouth. Son exploding in Mom's mouth, cum dripping out from the huge load.

I stopped watching. I was so wet. I loved every minute of it. I clicked on the recommended links, watching more and more Mom Son sex. I was hooked. I wanted to try it for real.

I went back to the first video and watched it again. This time with fingers in my pussy. I didn't make it past the first video orgasm, cumming hard, squirting all over. Fingering my soaked pussy, it felt even better again when I playing with my swollen clit. Another orgasm, not quite the same, but still satisfying.

The dreams started that night. From that point forward, I didn't watch any other kind of videos. My son's cock filling my mouth with cum was my new goal. I needed my son to flood my mouth, pussy and ass with his cum. I will make that happen no matter what it takes.

***

I cooked breakfast for my men. Ricky came down first. I was stunned. He wore a U neck t-shirt that plunged low on his chest, his hard pecs barely covered in cloth. The nipples and his areolas visible as he shifted around. But the best part was his briefs, They were brief! They looked like what he wore for the competitions. I tiny piece of cloth charged with containing his huge cock. A cock surrounded by thickly muscled thighs. He dropped his napkin and bent over at the waist. The briefs bunched up between the oversized, muscles that defined his cheeks. I stared... and stared... and stared, hypnotized by my son's body, wanting it even more.

Jim said, 'Ricky, what kind of outfit is that to wear to breakfast? Apologize to your mother and go put something else on.'

'Sorry Mom. I have been living so long by myself or with a roomie,, I just throw something on for breakfast, I will go change.'

'Ricky, it is all right, It is fine with me. You are our son, my stepson, we are family. No worries.'

I was thinking he had on too many clothes...

'Dad?'

I looked at Jim, I think he was staring at Ricky's cock! Nah, can't be. Was Ricky putting on a show for Jim?

'If Mom is OK, I am OK.'

'Good! I am hungry and we have to get going Mom.'

Rick moved to the kitchen counter where the food was laid out. He stopped behind Jim. He hugged Jim from behind pressing hips and cock against Jim's back.

'Dad, aren't you glad I didn't have to change? You told me, these briefs are your favorite.'

He released him.

Jim looked at me and said he would explain later. He never did explain.

***

The three hour drive enabled Ricky and I to get to know each other a little better. He taught me about the competitions and what he had to do to get ready. He was very helpful as this was the first competition I have attended, Jim made pretty much all the others.

We moved onto other topics. Ricky shared that he recently broke up with his 'friend'. No name, no background. Ricky called it off. He said no harsh feelings, but I suspected otherwise. My guess, the friend would be there for the competition.

This afternoon would be registering for the competition and socializing. Ricky said that for the most part, they were all friendly competitors.

We checked in to the hotel, the plan worked, only a king size available. The competition was at the hotel. I offered to go to another hotel, but Ricky insisted otherwise. I offered to sleep on the pullout couch and Ricky said that was ridiculous. He was fine sharing a bed with his horny mother! Really going well!

Competition checkin included pictures. Now things were really getting good. Ricky changed in the bathroom. He wore his competition briefs. Oh my gosh what a body, So many muscles, such a huge package. I wanted to pull the briefs down and take my son's cock in my mouth. Later...

'Let's go Mom!'

He started out the door.

'Ricky, what about a robe or something?'

'Naw, you will see, everyone will dress this way.'

He was right. Two other competitors joined us in the elevator. Jeez, all that muscled skin, all those packages in full view. I was kid in a candy store. Maybe a threesome or foursome? I can handle it.

Ricky introduced me to John and Will.

'Mother? I thought she was your sister! She is gorgeous! Is she available?' said Will.

I think Ricky was as embarrassed as me.

'Guys, you met my Dad. They are happily married.'

'OK, maybe she has a sister!'

We all laughed. I can't believe I was in this elevator with three bodies that I desired so much. Maybe it will break down and we will be trapped in a hot, steamy enclosed space for hours - a foursome. I will get hot and remove my clothes. They will get turned on and beg me to suck their cocks - all three of them.

The elevator stopped... 'ding!' the door opened to the ground floor. I was so disappointed in the the elevator's smooth operation.

In the ballroom there had to be fifty rock hard bodybuilders. I looked, I stared, I fantasized. I thought about leaving as I was getting wet imagining being not only with Ricky but maybe two or three others. But I maintained control. Good I did.

They checked in and I stood by the photo shoot area. Watching fifty of them do their poses I admired every bulging muscle on display with each accenting pose. I found myself grading each one especially evaluating cock size. Rick posed early, he was winning the cock size but I was prejudiced.

The competitors watched as well, picking up tips on poses to prominently display a muscle group. Much to my chagrin, the posing was over. I retired to the bathroom to dry my wet pussy. I am so horny.

Someone who I graded high for cock size walked over to Ricky, put his arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Former 'friend'? He left. I walked over to Ricky.

'Mom, please don't ask.'

'Ok, what's next?'

'Let's go to dinner and get to bed early.'

I liked the sound of that!

***

I wore one of my killer black dresses that accented my breasts and long shapely legs. Ricky wore a simple track outfit, but filled it out quite nicely.

I turned a few heads or maybe Ricky and I turned a few heads as we settled into our booth. We had steaks, but I drank most of the wine, Ricky abstaining except for a glass.

We were back in the room by 9 PM. His day started at 9 AM so he planned to get up by 6 AM, an hour workout, 1/2 hour shower and 1/2 hour to eat a protein breakfast. Dress and be ready early.

'Mom, just so you know, I sleep naked.'

'Ricky, so do I. Should I move to the sleeper couch?'

'Mom, I understand, don't worry about it.'

I hadn't slept naked since college.

He went to the bathroom and exited naked. His cock was bigger than I imagined. My desired 'muscle' surrounded by mountains of thigh muscles. He non-chalantly walked to the bed, sat on the side, pulled off the covers and sheets, swiveled his hips and legs onto the bed. My desired package laying in wait for me.

I chose to strip out in the open with the lights on. I took my time removing my dress, then bra. I took my breasts in hand and move them up and down. He was watching. I dropped my panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. He examined my body from top to bottom. My large breasts with sizable areolas, my nipples already hard. My shaved pussy slightly wet.

Facing Ricky, I pulled my sheets back allowing my breasts to dangle down, my hair free flowing down partially covering them. I slipped under the sheets and covers and laid on my side facing him. He had his iPad out.

'Mom, I always watch some porn the night before competition and I...'

'Ricky, you masturbate?'

'Yes, that's why I have this towel. It gets my hormones going, plus I sleep better.'

'Well, go ahead. I will help.'

I brushed aside all of our sheets and covers. I moved my hand right onto his cock. His erection was building. I grasped the shaft and began stroking it.

'Mom, should you be doing that? I mean, it feels good, but you are my Mom.'

'Stepmom, yes. I want you to win, if I need to help you, it is the least I could do.'

'Ok, stroke me while I watch my porn video. OK?'

'Of course. If I need to do more, I can do that too.'

I want it in my mouth, then my pussy. Be patient.

He spent a moment to find his video. He settled in. He nodded to start. I laid my head on his pelvis right above his cock. I stroked his cock to full erection. I was ready for a blowjob if needed. He had his AirPods in, so no audio for me.

I kept a steady cadence. He was getting excited.

'Faster Mom.'

I complied, I moved closer to his tall erection. I placed my lips around the bottom of the thick shaft ready to pull the head down into my salivating mouth. I stroked faster, faster, he was getting uncomfortably turned on.

'Mom, in your mouth!'

Wow! A dream come true!

I wrapped my lips around the head and stroked faster, his cock head thick and throbbing in my mouth,

'Daddy, I am cumming.' Ricky screamed.

His load shot in my mouth, one stream after another. He grabbed my head and forcing me down to his pubic hair.

'Take it all Daddy, suck your son's cock clean.'

At first, I thought I didn't hear right. The second time, indisputable. He was fantasizing having sex with Jim, his Dad.

I took it all in sucking out his cum. I want more

He let up. I retreated. He went to the bathroom. I used his towel to clean up the mess in my mouth and what fell on the bed.

I looked at his iPad. Video titled, 'Son Seduces Cocksucking Dad.' I quickly played the preview. A bodybuilder son face fucking his Dad.

I was not ready for that. I enjoyed stroking and taking his cock and cum. But his Dad? Does Jim know? Has Jim been having sex with him?

Ricky returned to the bed like nothing happened. He put his iPad on the nightstand, turned off his light and said, 'Thank you Mom, that was good. Goodnight.'

***

Ricky finished third. I thoroughly enjoyed the competition. I was hooked on bodybuilders. Maybe my son was off the table now. I was turned off by the whole situation. What I think is he wanted his Dad more than me. Or was it just a video unusual enough to raise his level of excitement?

But... I haven't really tried. I was a surrogate for his Dad fantasy. He let me do that, maybe that was something. I had one more night to do more.

After the competition and in our room I was going to try something.

'Mom, are we going to the dinner?'

'Yes, of course. Let's shower and dress up and... celebrate!'

'Ricky, go ahead and shower first.'

I took all the towels out of the bathroom before he went in. He didn't notice.

I could hear the shower. When it stopped, i stripped off all my clothes and put on a shorty bathrobe leaving it open, a full view for Ricky to enjoy. I knocked on the door.

'Ricky, are there any towels? They are all stacked out here.'

'No Mom.'

I opened the door. He was standing there, wet from his hair, dripping down from the magnificent torso to the colossal cock. Little water drips leaking off his cock head.

'Sorry Ricky.'

I handed him a towel, letting go of my robe, opening up a better view of my body. I shedded the robe, we were inches away from each other, naked. My desire mounting.

I said, 'Let me towel you off.'

I took the towel back. I placed it on his hair and rubbed the wetness out all the while my breasts pressed against his chest. His cock nestled between my legs short of my pussy. I took the towel and rubbed his muscular chest. I tweaked his nipples. I moved in and kissed him on the lips.

I took hold of his cock and slowly moved my hand up and down the growing shaft. I played with the head, his erection growing, encouraged. I kneeled down. I cupped his balls, gently caressing them. The cock head inches from my awaiting lips. My tongue licking the underside of his head. Dropping to lick his balls, the shaft bottom the new home for my hand. Lips back up top wrapped around the pulsing head. Stroking harder.

'Mom, slap it.'

I pulled off. 'Ricky?'

'Mom, slap my cock. grab the bottom with one hand and slap my cock with the other. Do it Mom.'

'But Ricky... I uh... I'

'Mom, do you want my cock or not? If you do, do as I say. Slap it, slap it hard.'

My hand surrounded the base of the shaft. I gingerly slapped it.

'Harder Mom, harder,' he ordered.

I hit it a little harder, I was having a hard time with this.

'Watch!'

He pulled back and hit it hard with all his muscles behind it, I almost lost my grip. His cock knocked down 90 degrees, it snapped back up.

'That's how hard, do it now Mom.'

Ok, if that is what he wanted. I hit it as hard as I could. It moved 45 degrees.

'Harder Mom, that one felt good.'

I swung as hard as a I could and knocked it almost 90 degrees. His shaft was beet red. The head leaking precum now.

I got into a rhythm of 90 degrees slaps.

'Love it Mom, love it. You are doing great.'

I kept it up for what seemed like eternity. His cock unbelievably stiff, thick and red.

'OK Mom, hold up.'

Thankfully I could stop. His erection pointed up at a thirty degree angle, so inviting, so desirable.

'Take it in your mouth.'

Gladly, my lips locked onto the swollen head.

'Now slap my balls.'

Oh no, not that. He sensed my hesitation.

'Mom, do it. If you do it right, you can ride me cowgirl after I cum. Grab me just below the shaft, pull on my balls, make sure you can slap them good.'

My middle finger and thumb surrounded the top of his scrotum. His balls were now hanging low, ready for slaps.

I didn't waste time, I slapped his balls hard the first time, holding back a little for ensuing slaps.

'That's my girl, I love it. Keep going, I want to cum in your mouth again.'

VCDC
VCDC
733 Followers
12