One Fucked Up Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was incented. No holding back, I slapped his balls back and forth holding tight on his cock head with my lips.

'You are doing great Mom, keep slapping them, harder if you can. it feels so good. You are so much better than Dad.'

I had no warning or maybe I missed it. I was so into battering my stepson's balls - with his permission! The first explosion caught me off guard as it shot down my throat, invoking a gag. I opened wide, keeping the cock head on my tongue, the cum pumping out in continual bursts.

Ricky pushed my head down into his pelvis, the cock head forcing itself into my throat. I felt the warmth of another burst trickling down my throat. I caressed his balls hoping that would expedite the draining. He let go of me. I pulled back, opened my mouth wide for oxygen, letting my son's cum load drip out and down onto my breasts and stomach.

'OK Mom, get on top of me.'

This is what I desired, but getting here was an unexpected journey.

We moved to the bed. He laid on his back. I took second to scan his greek godlike body. His red, swollen erection pointing to the ceiling surrounded by mountains of thigh muscles. His 6 pack abdomen at the base of his huge pecs. His biceps and triceps evident against their depression in the white sheets. His long flowing blonde hair splayed against the pillow.

I moved on top of him, barely able to straddle those huge thighs. I positioned my wet pussy right above the swollen cock head. I held the thick shaft and slowly lowered myself onto him. I made contact, my swollen lips resting on his swollen cock head. Lowering an inch, the head spreading open the lips beginning its journey deep inside of my wet pussy. Down a few inches, feeling the thick shaft further spreading my labia wide. Another few inches, close to bottoming my pussy against his pubic hair. All the way down, grinding back and forth, rubbing my clit against the swollen base of the thick shaft. Sliding back and forth on my son's cock, enjoying the feeling of riding him hard.

Moving to a squatting position, lifting my pussy up to the top of the shaft, feeling the head so close to escaping my pussy. Thrust down hard, feeling all of him deep inside of me. Up again, downward thrust. Up again, most of the shaft visible to Ricky, my pussy lips locked on his swollen cock head, not allowing an escape. Smaller up and down motions, concentrating on the head, rubbing the head against the swollen clit. My orgasm signals firing up. Warm waves moving through my breasts, I took hold of them, grabbing them, playing with my nipples.

My dream come true, fucking my son. His cock fully under my control. His eyes closed enjoying my attention to his bodybuilder's erection. Moving to high gear, working up and down at a feverish pace. To steady my motion, I place my hands on his chest, squeezing his nipples. My world tumbling into a total state of euphoria. My wet pussy, craving his cum load. Faster and faster, I couldn't wait for him. I let go. i saw stars as I trembled with my uncontrolled orgasm. I kept fucking him as best I could, hoping for a load. Waiting for the feeling of warm cum coating the inside of my pussy. Nothing, but I was shaking with a very satisfying orgasm. It has has been so long since I had one like this.

I collapsed unto this chest, kissing him on the lips, hugging that beautiful face. Feeling suspended in mid air, laying on top of all that muscle. His throbbing erection still inside me. Still no cum.

'Mom, let's do anal now. Get on your hand and knees. Show me that beautiful ass of yours.'

I was still coming down from my orgasm. But, I pulled off of him.

On all fours, presenting my ass to my son. I felt his rod pushing into my rectum. He plunged in quickly and began fucking me right away. In moments he slapped my ass while thrusting in and out.

'Daddy, spread your cheeks for me, take it all in. I am fucking you in the ass just the way you like it.'

He thrusted several times, sometimes so hard my head collided with the headboard. More hard thrusting, it hurts a little but I kept quiet.

'Daddy, your son is cumming in your ass right now.'

I could feel the warmth of his cum coating my rectum, leaking down into my colon, some leaking out and down to my pussy lips.

'Daddy, tell me you love my cock deep in your ass.' He slapped my cheeks again.

'Daddy, tell me you love my cum in your ass.'

'Yes Ricky, I love your cock deep in my ass. I need more of your cum. Keep fucking your Daddy.'

He accelerated the pace. He exploded again in my ass.

'Daddy, tell me you love more of my cum in your ass.'

'Ricky. I love your cum inside of me. Give me more, give Daddy all of your cum.'

'Daddy, I am done. Lick me clean right now.'

He pulled out. He flipped me on my back. He straddled my chest, presenting his dirty cock to me.

'Lick me clean Daddy. Do it!'

I took his dirty, cum soaked cock in hand, cum still dripping out of the head. I licked him clean from bottom of shaft to the head.

'That's good Daddy. You were very good today, so I will keep fucking you in the ass when you ask for it or I need to cum.'

Ricky headed to the bathroom. I laid on the bed wondering WTF just happened. I need to talk to Jim.

***

We were totally silent on the drive back except for the last half hour.

'Ricky, what was all that Daddy stuff about?'

'You will have to ask Dad.'

'Why can't you tell me?'

'Because he made me promise not to tell anybody, especially you. I am going to keep my word so you need to ask him.'

More silence.

'Could you drop me at my friend's house? We are starting another round of training tomorrow morning. Next competition in a month.'

I dropped him off. How am I going to bring this up to Jim. 'Oh, by the way while Ricky fucked me in my ass, he called out your name several times?'

I got it. I will bring up the video. I saw him masturbating to the Son Daddy video. That had to be my only play.

***

'Third is not bad, he is getting there. Best finish ever for him. Fifth was the best I observed. You must be his good luck charm.'

'No, he told me that he had to masturbate the night before to raise his hormone levels. He had no problem doing it in front of me.'

'He masturbated to a Son Daddy video. Do you know anything about that?'

Jim looked embarrassed.

'Was it the one with the gay son and Dad who liked incest videos?'

'I think so. What's the story about?'

'It was his first competition. He finished tenth, not bad for a first timer. We celebrated too much. We drank 6 bottles of wine between us. Good thing we didn't have to drive. We had a hard enough time finding our rooms. Separate rooms.'

'Ricky insisted in a night cap in his room, raiding the liquor cabinet. I should have said no, but I was feeling pretty good. We were on our second little bottle of whiskey, when Ricky said he had a video he wanted me to see.'

'He got his iPad and used Airplay on the room TV. It was the Son Daddy video. I watched it in silence but was surprisingly turned on. You and I hadn't had sex for a month. I was really turned on.'

'Ricky put his arm around me. With the other hand, he placed it on my cheek and moved my face towards him. He moved in close, his face inches from mine. He asked me to kiss him.'

Jim stopped.

'And?'

'I kissed him. Gently at first, then open mouth passionate kisses which he returned. Our alcohol soaked tongues meeting. He sucked on my tongue. I did the same.'

'I was oblivious to his free hand unbuckling me, undoing the pants button, my zipper pulled down. He spread open my pants, he pulled down my briefs, freeing my growing erection. He pulled the briefs and pants down to the floor, my cock now fully erect. His hand playing with the head and then stroking the shaft. With both hands he ripped open my Hawaiian shirt, buttons flying everywhere. He helped me take off the shirt.'

'He stood up, pulled off his shirt. He moved in closer to me. He took my hand and placed it on his erection.

He said, 'Dad, this all yours tonight. Do you want it?'

'Surprisingly I said yes! This was not me or is it? He pulled down his work out pants. His erection held in check by a white thong. I needed to see it, I was crazy with desire to take it in my mouth. I pulled the thong down by its strings, slowly revealing more and more of the shaft, leaving it in place on the head.'

He asked, 'Dad, will you suck my cock? I know you want to.'

'I remember nodding yes, He dropped the thong off the rest of the way. His erection was so inviting. The head of his cock huge. I reached out and with my finger scooped up the leaking precum and wiped it all around the head.'

'Daddy, go ahead, it is all for you tonight. No one will ever know.'

I did it. I took my son's cock into my mouth. I have never done that with anyone before. But it felt so natural. Without breaking hold, I knelt in front of him. I placed my hands on his muscled cheeks. I took more of his cock in my mouth. Hands free I was plunging up and down on my son's cock and enjoying every minute. Me and my son naked in a hotel room having gay sex.

He said, 'Dad I am good and hard. Can I fuck you in the ass?'

'I thought why not and said yes.'

'He led me into the bedroom, pulled down the sheets and covers and motioned for me to get on the edge of the bed, on all fours, my ass ready for my son's cock.'

'He was gentle. He spread my cheeks wide. He slowly inserted the head. I felt it stretching open my anus. The head made it in. He continued to slowly push in the rest of the shaft. It hurt at first, but that was overcome with a new pleasant feeling. At last he was fully in.'

He said, 'Dad, I will start pulling out, then thrusting back in. If you like it, don't say anything.'

'I liked it, He started slowly, then he vigorously began fucking me. It felt great, I told him to cum in my ass, I wanted to feel that. In less than five minutes, i had my wish. A warmth I have never felt before, I wanted more, I begged for more. He stayed inside me, he took a small break and then began another session. I was hooked on the feeling of my son's erection in and out of me. I told him to fuck me harder. He did, in another few minutes I felt the second set of explosions. I must have been full up as I felt the cum leaking out of my ass, down my leg, dropping onto the bed.'

'He flipped me over, knelt before me and began sucking my cock. He was so good, I was so turned on, in a minute I came in my son's mouth. When I was done, he dripped all of my cum into my mouth. It tasted good! I swirled it around to taste all of it, then swallowed.'

'So that was it.' Jim said.

'The was the only time you had sex with him?' I asked.

'Oh no, that was it for that night. We did some more in the morning but that was end of my our first time.'

'Have you done it again?' I asked.

Jim hesitated. I sensed that was not the last time.

'Let me guess - every competition weekend you have sex with him?'

He sheepishly nodded yes.

'Jim! Really?'

'Sorry, I am hooked. I am addicted. I can't stop and he doesn't want to either. When he started up that gay relationship I told him he had to choose between us. He chose me.'

I thought I was going to be sick. My head was spinning, I felt weak in the knees. The blackness started on the edge moving in eventually closing out my vision. Darkness.

'Jodi... Jodi...'

I was laying on the couch, Jim sitting next to me.

'You fainted. I caught you before you fell to the floor. Are you OK?'

'Yes, it was such a shock that you were having sex with Ricky all this time - for years'

'I am sorry Jodi. I just don't know what to do.'

I had to tell him that I seduced Ricky this weekend.

'We are both bad people. I had sex with Ricky this weekend.'

He thought for a moment.

'Maybe that is a good thing? Did he like it?'

'I think so, but he also used me as an anal surrogate for you. He was calling me Daddy while he fucked me in the ass.' I said.

'You know, we are just one fucked up family,' Jim bemoaned.

'You are so right.'

'Jim, I can't live here anymore. I am moving out so that you two lovers can fuck whenever you want to. I just need to get out of here and think. I will let you know where I wind up. I wish you and Ricky the best.'

I got up, looked around the house. And walked to the door. If I hadn't seduced Ricky, I would never had known their little secret. Maybe I will come back. maybe not.

But...

Maybe I would enjoy a threesome with Jim and Ricky. I could picture all of us naked on our oversized king size bed. Ricky and I taking turns sucking Jim's cock. It wasn't as big as Ricky's but it worked for me before.

What if Jim fucked me doggie style while Ricky ass fucked Jim, all of us connected.

What if Ricky was fucking me missionary while Jim face fucked me. Or even better, I am fucked in the ass by Ricky, while Jim fucks my pussy and I suck on my dildo. Or better yet, Ricky's friend face fucks me - all holes filled with cock! I have never done that before.

Maybe I shouldn't leave all those possibilities, I was getting wet thinking about them.

I turned around.

'Jim, I will stay only if we will have threesomes. What do you think?'

'I love the idea. Let me call Ricky.'

'Ricky, it's Dad. Can you talk?'

Jim put him on speaker.

'Ricky, I told Mom the truth. She was going to leave us but will stay if we do threesomes. I am good with that.'

'Well, she was good in bed. Yes, I like that. I can picture a lot of possibilities with her. Let's do it. I will come home tonight. I want Mom to ride me cowgirl again, she was great at that.'

I looked at Jim and shrugged my shoulders and whispered 'I couldn't get him to cum though.'

'Mom, I hope you understand that Dad and I will always have a special relationship, please don't get jealous.'

'No problem Ricky, I can do that. I love you both so much.'

'Mom, is this one fucked up family or what?' Ricky asked.

'Ricky, yes, it is one fucked up family.'

12