All Comments on 'One Gifted Secretary'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree

With Boyd

5*

19pvc44

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisteralmost 4 years ago
Any plans for a follow-up?

Are you going to write a follow-up to this? It would be fun to see where this goes!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
A good story

Clips right along, easy to read, and never strays into outrageous territory. I can imagine the federal lawsuits if this was tried today. I wonder, though, how many women would find this type of arrangement desirable? Probably more than a few. Too bad times have changed. Well worth five stars for writing and storytelling.

trigudistrigudisalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks to all that read this and the kudos that followed. Glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write.

trigudistrigudisalmost 4 years agoAuthor
A Follow Up?

Perhaps there will be one. There's potential drama/conflict on several levels - between Alyssa and JL and/or Alyssa and her co-workers, some of whom wouldn't mind an exclusive thing with JL themselves.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

But does seem unfinished, with the romance uncertain with the time frame of 6-monthly IQ tests for sexy secretaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What I want in the sequel....

....is the exact moves of the game. I'm curious about that bishop sacrifice.

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
Queen’s gambit

Please continue with the game

oldswingersinbaltoldswingersinbaltover 3 years ago
A new favorite author

This is the first of your stories that I've read, and I look forward to reading many more. You're a gifted writer. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...