One Gifted Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as they climbed into bed, and she climbed on top of him. "Just watch out for another bishop sacrifice."

"Trying to trap me, are you?"

"Could be," she said, then began to kiss his chest. "I can see several moves ahead, you know."

"As you've proven."

"Yes. Now watch these moves." She unsnapped her bra, slipped off her panties and then slipped off his boxer shorts.

"Those are my kind of moves!"

They kissed for a few moments before she slid down the length of his body and took his sex into her mouth. That move evolved into 69, which in turn evolved into classic missionary sex, JL on top. If Alyssa had any misgivings about sleeping with him, they soon melted away under the heat of his deft love-making. For a woman, power just might be the greatest aphrodisiac, as she was now experiencing firsthand. Making love with her CEO...wow! His good looks—athletic body, plus a distinguished, professorial air about him—sweetened the package. He said nice things in their throes of passion, calling her "brilliant and beautiful," telling her how great she smelled. A booty call? He soon disabused of her of that silly notion, pouring on his affection and holding her protectively after they were both sated and perspiring with each other's bodily fluids.

He held her for much of the night and into Sunday. Together, they watched Sunday Morning on CBS and read the New York Times around his breakfast table. By noon, she was back in her own place, missing him already and excited about their next rendezvous.

Come Monday, she could barely contain her giggles amid the secretarial pool. They knew something was up and she knew they knew. She kept her mouth shut but that didn't stop Lexi Cook, "my raven-haired beauty," as JL once called her, and a past winner of the Wonderlic contest to press for answers. Cornering her in the lunch room, she said, "Come on, Alyssa, none of us girls are that happy during Sexy Secretaries Week unless we win. I know, I've been there. Did you and JL get it on?"

"You know I can't tell you that," Alyssa said, somewhat put off by the question.

Lexi crossed her slim, pretty legs and drew a pout. "Come on, Lissa, do tell. Secrets don't stay secrets for long around this catty little place."

Alyssa was equally curious about Lexi, about what happened after she had slept with JL. Did he sweet-talk her about the two of them having something long-term also? But she couldn't very well ask that unless she revealed her own experience. "Believe or don't believe what you will," she said. "By the way, did JL ever reveal your Wonderlic score? We're not supposed to know, I know, but maybe he made an exception in your case."

Chuckling, Lexi, drew back her long, raven hair and flashed her dark brown eyes. "I scored a thirty-five. He told me after we had sex at his place. Sex, like alcohol, apparently loosens him up. That's what I mean about secrets not staying secrets very long. Why? Did he tell you?" Lexi studied the comic angst in Alyssa's face. "He did, didn't he?" When she didn't answer, she asked something else: "Does he still have an electric toothbrush?"

Alyssa was starting to feel duped, starting to feel her defenses crumbling. "Um, well, you don't even know if I won." What a lame defense, she thought. Lexi was on to her and she knew it, knew it by her line of questioning and that smug look on her face. She sighed with resignation. "Okay, look, if I tell you what happened, will you tell me something? Don't worry, it's not that personal and it would mean a whole lot to me at this point."

"Okay, sure," Lexi said. Uncrossing her legs, she slid to the edge of her seat, folded her hands tightly together and grinned in anticipation.

"Yes, JL's still got an electric toothbrush. Obviously, you now know I won the contest. Yes, we slept together after playing chess. I won, by the way. And, like you, I now know my Wonderlic score. Forty-one."

Wide-eyed, Lexi made no attempt to hide how impressed she was. "Wow! No wonder you won! From the way you're called upon to tutor even management in the new software that comes in, I figured you were smarter than the rest of us."

"Oh, I don't know about that, Lexi," Alyssa said modestly. "Thirty-five is nothing to sneeze at. So, my question. Did JL say anything about you two having a long-term relationship?"

Lexi laughed and waved her hand, dismissing the idea. "Long-term? James Alexander LaPierre? I wish. Long-term to JL would mean something longer that eight hours. Why, did he say that to you?"

Alyssa felt she had given away too much already. As JL warned, revealing his alleged interest beyond what happened Saturday to one of those catty secretaries might cause a ruckus in the office. She knew that Lexi and a few of the others wanted something long-term with JL, as Alyssa did herself, and she also knew how women could carry on with their petty jealousies. Trying to soft-pedal the truth, she said, "No, not really. He might have alluded to something more than my so-called prize for winning, but that's all. I sure don't expect anything."

Lexi leaned forward and took Alyssa's hand. "Good, because it can only lead to disappointment. JL's a great boss and a superb lover but a confirmed playboy." She paused, then grinned with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "And speaking of that second thing, superb lover, wouldn't you agree?"

The women giggled as women do when discussing the subject. Then Alyssa said, "We're on the same page there. Our boss knows how to please. Some men are well-endowed but haven't a clue how to use what they've got. I'd give JL an A-plus for both."

After she returned to her office and for the remainder of the afternoon, Alyssa considered what Lexi had said about JL being a confirmed playboy. In order for him to date her exclusively, she would want him to modify his Sexy Secretaries Week: include the bonus check, but no sex with the boss. She couldn't see him doing that. And even if he could, she'd be forced to endure the hostility she'd no doubt get from her co-workers. They could date in secret for a while. But, as Lexi said, it wouldn't stay secret for long.

She took her concerns to JL later on, when her co-workers had left for the day. She remained seated, waiting until he finished up a late afternoon conference call. Seated behind his desk, he listened to what she had to say, including the part where she thought he was a confirmed playboy. She left out her source.

He loosened his tie, then threw his feet atop his desk. "That's my reputation, I guess," he said with a laugh. "Although I doubt anyone would mention me and Hugh Heffner himself in the same breath." He slid his feet off the desk and leaned forward. "Look, I meant what I said about seeing you beyond this contest I hold every six months. And from what you just said, you'd want something exclusive."

"Yes. Exclusive meaning sexual monogamy. Wouldn't any girl?"

He shrugged. "It depends. My past Wonderlic winners have no expectations of monogamy and neither do I. They're free to date or sleep with anyone they like, and most of them do. Are you seeing anyone now?"

"No. If I was, what happened Saturday wouldn't have happened."

"Not even the dinner and chess game?"

She pouted. "Okay, maybe that. But not what followed."

He nodded. "I get it. And let me repeat what I said then. You were wonderful. Such a pleasure to be with, make love with and then, something that the others have never done, joined me in the morning reading the New York Times. I once told a friend that if I ever get engaged, my intended would enjoy reading the Times as much as me."

She stuck her hand out. "Great! For our next date, maybe you can take to me to Jenkins Jewelers."

He threw back his head and roared.

"You liked that one, huh?"

"Very much," he said, running a finger over his eye while still laughing.

"Just think, JL, we could be doing what we did every weekend. Screwing like mad, playing chess and reading the New York Times. Not that I'm trying to talk you into anything."

He nodded and laughed at the same time. "For not trying, you've very persuasive. The catch, I suppose, is sleeping with you and you alone."

"Not much of a catch if you think I'm worth it."

He stepped from behind his desk, reached out and took her hand. "You're more than worth it, Alyssa. And right now, you look so delicious to me, all prim and smart and sexy in your executive suit, perfect diamond-shaped calves hanging out. I can barely stand it."

She stood up and then let him take her into his arms. Almost unconsciously, she found herself kicking off her high heels, then grinding her pelvis into his. When she pulled away from his lips and turned to glance at his office door, he said, "Don't worry, nobody walks in without knocking. Anyway, save for us, the building's almost empty."

She wasn't entirely assured, though her concern about an intrusion didn't stop her from going along with this impromptu make-out. JL could be quite persuasive himself per what he showed her on Saturday and per what he was showing her now. The idea of office sex had always intrigued her. She'd never engaged in it, never even come close. Sure, she had her fantasies, and that's all they were. That is, until now, because JL had her proper gray business skirt pushed up and he was shoving his hands down her pantyhose, squeezing her cute derriere, and she was doing nothing to stop him. Her lips stayed locked with his, her pussy gushed forth its juices. If she hadn't yet reached the point of no return, she knew she was getting damn close. His intentions became clearer when he stepped back, pointed to the black leather sofa against the wall and said, "It's not quite as comfortable as a bed, but it'll work. And keep your skirt on, it's sexier that way."

She knew she was beyond the point of no return when she peeled off her panties and pantyhose and straddled his lap. His neatly creased, cuffed, olive dress pants were down around his ankles, her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and all was right with the world. At least her world, the way it existed at this novel moment in her life, bouncing up and down on his rock-hard cock, tearing open her blouse and snapping off her bra so he could do oral on her smallish but firm breasts. Life could be so unpredictable at times. She had entered his office to talk, never expecting to end up like this, with her eyes half-closed, her swirls of blond locks bouncing to her rhythm, her whole body on fire. Incendiary and extraordinary—this experience that once was fantasy turned real and sensual beyond words.

One word did come to mind—"Whew!"—cried only seconds after he drove her to climax and then exploded inside her. She loved what he did next, picked her up, laid her gently on the sofa, then hugged and kissed her. So romantic, she thought, the way he heaped on the passion and affection like he meant it. Which she had no doubt he did.

Once they fixed their clothes, JL reinforced what he said by inviting her to spend the night at his place. "A weekend night would be more appropriate," he said, "but I don't want to wait that long. You can leave your car on the lot. I'll drive.

She nudged up to him, buttoned the next to top button of his shirt, then wrapped her arms around him and nestled her head against his chest. Looking up, she said, "I don't want to wait that long either. You sure you want to do this, JL? Date me exclusively, I mean. I do, for sure, but if you're not that kind of guy, I'll understand. Plus, I don't want to cause any problems for either of us, especially you. You're the CEO, I'm just a secretary."

"One gifted, high IQ secretary."

"Whatever."

Gazing into her blue eyes, he stroked her soft face gently with his fingers. "Let me add to the high IQ part. You're incredibly beautiful." He paused, watching her lower her eyes. "Look, let's see what happens. Meanwhile, the janitorial crew should be here any minute and I'm getting hungry and hope you are too. I make a mean lasagna."

"You can cook?"

"I can."

"Can I make the salad?"

"You can."

"Then by all means, let's get going. I hope the evening includes another chess game and morning spent with the Times."

"I'd insist."

Hand in hand, they walked out the door.

12