One Girl's Amazing First DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want it to stop...EVER!! I was bucking uncontrollably like a wild mating female stallion! I had been fucked many times in my pussy and many times in my ass, but never simultaneously in both at the same time.

Again as they came hard and started to slow down, I screamed again.

"I SAID DON'T STOP YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!! ...FUCK ME HARDER!! ...YES, GOD DAMN IT!! ...OH SHIT! ...FUCK!!"

I screamed again, and again, even harder as I began to shake and spasm in an liquid orgasmic trance of over-the-top climatic ecstasy!

Now finished, Ryan and Jason pulled out, almost in a state of fear and shock from an uncontrollable outburst, and fully drenched in female ejaculate, like they had never before encountered, as two other guys quickly took their place and re-entered me ...which I was demanding! ...and started pounding me in full DP abandon!

The screaming and profanities did not stop but continued for another 20-30 minutes as I feverishly ordered them to service me with their hard athletic cocks and bodies, and other guys simultaneously with their mouths on my tits, until they could produce no longer!

When it was all over, and as is the proclivity of many guys, they left the room with me on the bed in total exhaustion. I could hear my heart beating while in a deep emotional stew of splendor, when suddenly, I heard the door open and saw Jessica in the low light come over to me and sit down by my side on the bed.

I immediately grabbed her and pulled her down to me as if I hadn't seen her in years and started to cry uncontrollably as we embraced.

"Is everything ok Baby?" she said cautiously and inquisitively as she pushed back up to look at me.

"OMG, Jessica!...Is it OK!??" ...THAT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!" I shot out without hesitation between the emotional tears and sobbing.

"I AM SO GLAD, HONEY!" she said and then, absorbing the intense emotion of the moment, she started to cry herself with me, while we both embraced one another in an affectionate splendor!

After a few seconds of crying, while still embracing hard, we both burst out in laughter, mixed with the tears of joy, as we intensely gazed upon one another, and into each others eyes.

"Jessica, you were so right and I owe you so much!!" I passionately told her.

"Listen Honey," she said, as she ran her hand through my hair, "You are my closest friend in the world and I told you this was going to be the best sexual experience to date that you ever had, and I knew it would be, I made sure of it!"

"Each and every guy was given specific instructions and told exactly what you like and how you like it, just as we discussed," she exclaimed.

"I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND JESSICA!" I said, as the tears began to flow once again.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" I continued, as we both embraced one another before proceeding to kiss once again in total abandon!

THE END

I hope you liked my story and that I, at least partially, conveyed it to you as passionately as it happened to me in real life.

Because writing this story has rekindled so many of the original emotions of my experience, maybe this has become more of a girl story than for guys, I don't know, but I hope that all who have read it, both male and female, like it too...really.

Although that was not my last dp experience, there has never been one nearly as special as that one by far ...my first ...and is why this story is so special to me!

Thank you, from the deepest part of my heart, for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my story as I know it was long and there are so many other things you could have been doing instead.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

12