One Good Deed Deserves Another

Story Info
My wife offers me as a sexual favour to a friend.
5.3k words
4.22
23.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

One good deed deserves another.

Background: I was on the wrong side of 50 and Jackie, my wife, was in her mid-forties when we took up cycling. Jackie and I had been married for ages, and over the years, our sex life had gradually petered out to a once-a-week occurrence. I gained the impression that if I failed to put in an effort, even the weekly lovemaking may have petered out.

I, on the other hand, had a lively sexual appetite. I had tried to spruce up our love life by trying out new positions, buying Jackie sexy things to wear to bed, and once I even invested in a little battery-driven vibrator. Jackie initially complied by dressing up in lingerie, but the sexy underwear soon got banished to the bottom drawer, and the first time I took out the vibrator, she wanted nothing of it - "You are enough for me" was her answer. Anal sex was a complete taboo. Jackie would allow me to lick her little rosebud and to rub it, but never allowed me past that tight entrance. Every time my tongue or a finger would get too enthusiastic and attempt penetration, she would jerk away.

I regularly went down on Jackie, and regard myself as somewhat of an expert in cunnilingus. Most of the time, I managed to make her come before entering her. The favour was hardly ever returned, and blowjobs were saved for high days and holidays. I reluctantly resigned myself to my fate - I had an attractive, loving, and loyal wife, but there was a price to pay: a mostly unexciting sex life. In my glory days, I had experienced exhilarating sexcapades with different women, but had to make peace with the fact that that was something of the past. I dearly loved Jackie, despite our somewhat dull sex live. I had never been unfaithful to her and was sure that she was never unfaithful. Instead, I satisfied my sexual urges by jacking off while secretly watching porn two or three times during the week.

Jackie and I met Linda when we joined a cycling club. In fact, I took up cycling first, and Jackie joined up later. We were both keen runners, and had even done a few half-marathons, but I kept suffering from shin splints and knee issues and decided that I needed an aerobic sport that would keep me fit, but be gentler on the legs. Because cycling took me away from home often, Jackie decided to get her own bike, and joined the same cycling club. Although Linda was closer to my age than Jackie's, she was a fit, attractive woman with a neat pair of cyclist's legs. I've often ridden behind her, and stealthily admired her tight Lycra-clad backside and the pair of long muscular legs pumping the pedals. Jackie and Linda soon became friends, and because Linda also enjoyed running, they regularly met up for early morning jogs during the week.

We knew that Linda was married, that she had two grown up daughters, and that her husband was a scientist, but never really discussed him, or their marriage. He was some sort of chemist at a big multinational company, and apparently traveled a lot. When the topic of her husband did come up, I sensed that it was not a particularly happy union, and that the couple mostly led their own separate lives.

For a while, Linda disappeared from our Saturday morning cycling group. The gossip was that her husband had suffered some kind of psychotic episode, and tried to commit suicide in their house. The attempt was unsuccessful, but he apparently blamed Linda for his psychological issues, and made her life a living hell. Jackie tried to phone Linda a few times during this period, but was either ignored, or brushed off.

Eventually, Linda divorced her husband, and joined our Saturday morning club rides again. Linda and Jackie's friendship resumed, and they started jogging together again as well. I did not discuss her failed marriage with Linda herself, but learnt - via Jackie - that the things we'd heard were in fact true. After her divorce, I thought on more than one occasion that Linda flirted with me a little, but given the fact that she was my wife's friend, it was a strictly no-go zone, and I kept my distance.

One Tuesday evening, I was lying in bed, reading, when Jackie got into bed, warm and fragrant after her bath. She slipped one bare leg over mine, and snuggled up to me.

"You know Linda, right?" I admitted that I did, yes.

"I think she's quite attractive, don't you?" Again, I had to admit that yes, Linda was quite attractive.

"I think any man would be lucky to sleep with her". I just went "mmmh", pretending to be absorbed in my book. This was dangerous territory, and I had no idea what she was leading up to.

She continued to tell me that Linda got married at a very young age, and had only ever slept with her husband. Although he was "a little crazy" (Jackie's words), Linda enjoyed sex, and missed being with a man. She had been on a few dates, but found that she did not really like any of them, and that their lovemaking was awkward and unsatisfying. The last time she climaxed with a man was three years ago when she went on holiday with her ex, before he went off the rails. Jackie in turn had told Linda that she had a very satisfying sex life, and that I always did my best to let her come first.

I could not believe that those two discussed such intimate details of their marriages, and although curious, I was still wary of where this conversation might lead to.

"Would you like to sleep with Linda?"

Jackie slipped one warm hand into my sleeping shorts, and started fondling me.

"No. I'm married to you". I felt that this should put an end to the fishing, but it didn't.

"I really feel sorry for Linda, and I would like her to experience a good bonk again. In fact, I told Linda that she could borrow you for a night, if you would be willing...".

Wow. I could not believe my ears. My wife was willing to lend me to her friend! And not just any friend - Linda!

I pretended to be warming to the idea, but that I needed to iron out the details.

"Don't you think that will put our relationship at risk? I mean, letting Linda and me go off on our own...".

"Oh no," she replied "it will be under my supervision. I intend to be there and watch the two of you. I've never seen a live sex show, and I'm quite excited at the idea of watching the two of you. Would you consider doing it?".

My cock was hard, whether it was from Jackie's fondling, or the thought of fucking Linda with Jackie as spectator, I don't know. Probably both. I did not want to sound too eager, so I pretended to be reluctant.

"What does Linda think about your idea?"

"She's keen. We've seen each other naked in the dressing room, and she's not shy in front of me. When I told her about your humming trick and what it does to me, she was even more keen!".

Wow. I could not believe that Jackie had shared that intimate detail.

"Let me think about this. It's all very sudden, and a lot to absorb..."

Jackie pulled my shorts down, and before she took me into her mouth, said: "Don't wait too long; I might get cold feet." What a surprise - a blowjob and it's not even my birthday! We made frenzied love, a lot better than usual. I could not get Linda off my mind however, and when I entered Jackie, I visualized Linda underneath me.

Overnight, a plan started taking shape in my head, and the next morning over coffee, I said: "OK, about Linda - let's do it".

"Great!" Jackie exclaimed "let's phone Linda!"

She sat across the table from me and spoke to Linda on her cell phone. I could obviously only hear one part of the conversation, but I liked what I heard:

"Hi Linda; It's Jackie! How are you?"

(I could hear Linda mumble on the other side)

"I told Mickey about our plan, and he is keen!"

(Mumble mumble)

"Great! How does Saturday night at our place sound?"

(Mumble mumble mumble)

"Say eight o'clock?"

(Mumble mumble)

"Great! See you then. Bye bye!"

Well, well, well, I thought. The main plan is in place, it's time to start working on my own plan.

Later that morning, I found Linda's cell number on our club's website, and phoned her at work.

"Hi, Linda - Brian here!"

"Oh, hello Brian." She sounded friendly, but slightly nervous.

"Listen, I know Jackie told you about Saturday night, but I need to ask a favor from you. Can we meet for lunch?"

She agreed, and I met her at a small restaurant near her place of work. This was the first time I saw Linda not wearing cycling or running clothes, and I must admit that she was just as stunning in work attire. She wore a cream jacket with a matching skirt, nicely contrasting with her tanned skin. Above the buttons of the jacket, some kind of lacy white bodystocking was just visible. She wore light makeup only, and the mascara and lipstick served to accentuate her naturally beautiful features. Every now and then, I could catch a whiff of her light floral perfume, and my mouth watered at the thought that I was going to bed this beautiful woman with the blessing of my wife. I felt a stirring in my loins, and I was ready to jump her bones then and there.

Over lunch, I swore Linda to secrecy, and then confided in her about the fact that my love life with Jackie had become predictable, and in fact, vanilla.

"Jackie knows and trusts you, and you can help both of us spruce things up if you play along", I continued before sharing my plan. Linda was happy to play along, and she and I went shopping before returning to our jobs.

The next few days dragged by interminably. I could not stop thinking about what was to come. If Linda stuck to our secret plan, it promised to be a night to remember.

On that Saturday night, Jackie and I had an early light dinner, and prepared for Linda's arrival. Jackie took special care with her appearance - she looked like she was going on a date, wearing a new off-the-shoulder midnight blue dress which clung to her body before flaring out from her hips. If Linda was not coming over, I would have made a move on Jackie - she looked good enough to gobble up.

Linda arrived just after eight, and she looked equally stunning - her dark brown hair curled down to her shoulders, and she was wearing a silky white blouse with three buttons undone, and a black pencil skirt, hugging her shapely bottom with a hem just above the knee. I could see that she was wearing stockings, and I tried to imagine what was hidden under the narrow skirt, well knowing that she was probably wearing the sexy garter belt and suspenders that I had picked for her during our lunchtime shopping on Wednesday.

To get rid of the initial awkward edge, we shared a bottle of wine, making small talk about cycling and running. Neither of us discussed the real reason for being there, and I was wondering how to advance things to the next stage. I glanced from one beautiful woman to the next - one was a friend who came over with the express purpose of having sex with me, and the other was my wife, who was willing not only to share me with Linda, but planned to watch us. I was as excited as a stud horse being offered the chance to shag a lovely mare.

Finally, it was Jackie who broke the ice. It was her plan, after all. "Shall we go to the bedroom?" She led the way, followed by Linda and myself. Emboldened by the wine, I stroke Linda's firm bottom on the way to the bedroom. She gave a small pretend-jump and giggled, but swung her hips enticingly behind Jackie's back.

Jackie had prepared the bedroom beforehand. The low light from the lamps on the bedside tables was supplemented by a few fragrant candles spread throughout the room. The bedroom looked every part the honeymoon suite, and the sexual excitement was palpable. We all knew why we were there - Jackie would have been excited by the fact that her plan was coming to fruition - she was able to offer her husband to pleasure her good friend, Linda was probably looking forward to me doing all the things Jackie promised, I was excited to think I would be making sweet love to lovely Linda soon, and I'm sure that Linda shared my excitement about our secret.

Jackie settled into one of the wingback chairs in the corner of the room, and said: "Don't mind me - you two have the room". She waived at the king sized bed.

Such a gracious hostess, my wife. It would be rude not to accept the offer.

Linda turned around, facing me. I took her by the shoulders and kissed her lightly on the lips. She put her arms around my neck, and hungrily returned the kiss, pressing her soft but firm breasts against my chest. I put my arms around her waist, and put my hands on her buttocks, giving both a squeeze. I started unbuttoning her blouse, and Linda assisted by undoing the clasp and zipper at the back of her skirt. She had to wriggle her hips a little to pull the skirt down, letting it fall around her feet. I pulled the blouse off her shoulders, revealing the Victoria's Secret outfit we'd secretly picked earlier that week. The sheer black lacy bra matched the garter belt around her waist, as well as the skimpy black G-string that she wore over the suspenders that held up the black thigh high stockings, exactly as I had requested. She could have passed as an underwear model; she resembled some of the models on the posters in the store, just a little riper.

"Wow, you look delectable!" I exclaimed, as much for Jackie's benefit as hers. I knew Jackie could only see Linda's back, and instructed "Turn around for me?"

Linda did so, almost tripping over her skirt. I caught her around the waist, and held her for a moment, displaying her front side to Jackie. I slowly glided my hands over her silky stomach and ribs and over the sheer bra before I pulled the top of the bra down to below her breasts, exposing her nipples. In the mirror on the bedroom cupboard behind Jackie, I could see the dark brown nipples in the middle of each lily-white breast, pointing slightly upwards. I took a breast in each hand, cupping them in my palms, and then closed my hands to give both nipples a tweak between thumb and forefinger. Linda gave a slight shudder. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants, steadily becoming erect. Jackie sat there quietly, just observing.

I turned Linda around again to face me, and kissed her again. She leaned in, nibbling on my lips with her full mouth, and parting her lips slightly to dart her tongue around mine. Linda may have been in the love desert for a while, but she kissed like an expert, turning on the fire in my loins. Linda sensed my hardening knob, and pressed her hips against mine. I took a smooth firm buttock in each hand, pulling them apart and slightly upwards to display the thin strip of fabric from her G-string running down her crack. Having given Jackie an eyeful, I swung Linda around to sit her down on the foot of the bed, and knelt on the floor to untangle her skirt from around her ankles, and then to slip off her high heels. I stood up and quickly got rid of my clothes, my cock finally springing free from the constraints of my boxer shorts, before kneeling between her knees.

I lifted her left ankle, and started kissing the inside of her leg, starting at the knee, all the way up the rough surface of her stocking to where the elastic ribbing of her stocking bordered the silky-smooth inside of her thigh, continuing all the way upward to the seam of her tiny G-string. Linda flopped onto her back, and opened her legs wider, allowing me unhindered access. I stopped for a second and lifted my head, breathing in her smell. From the top of her G-string, a neatly trimmed line of dark pubic hair, no wider than my pinky, showed off against the white of her skin. She had trimmed her pubes exactly as we had agreed. "Mmmh - nice!" I said, lightly stroking the line of soft pubic hair with my thumb. I wasn't sure whether Jackie could see this, but planned to make sure that she did in due course.

I started at the seam of her G-string, and licked my way down the inside thigh of her other leg, stopping to give the smooth skin a little nibble with my front teeth, causing another shudder. When I reached the top of her stocking, I turned around and repeated the journey in reverse, stopping at the apex to give her pussy a light kiss through the thin fabric of her G-string. Linda grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer, but I resisted her, and continued licking, kissing and nibbling down the inside of her left leg again. She gave a low moan of pleasure, mixed with disappointment. I took hold of the thin elastic of her G-string, carefully pulling the gossamer‐like little garment downwards. She lifted her hips, allowing me to pull the dainty G-string over the suspenders and down her stockinged legs. I held the little bundle between my fingers and smelled the moistness. "Mmmh - very nice!".

As soon as her ankles were free from the G-string, Linda opened her legs wide, with both feet planted on the floor, and her hips at the edge of the bed. Her smooth pussy lips with the delicious pink inner labia just inside were on full display, both to me and to Jackie, sitting not more than three steps away. I wet my middle finger in my mouth, and gently rubbed along one of her inner labia downwards, turning at her perinium to rub upwards on the other lip with the back of my finger. Linda gave a low groan, clearly enjoying the attention her pussy lips were receiving.

Time to dive in I thought, and taking hold of her legs at the back of her thighs, I lifted her legs high and leaned forward. I gave her pussy a long slow lick with the width of my tongue, starting at her little pink butthole, all the way up to her clitoris, which was still hidden under its hood. Her pussy tasted like it smelled - a taste that is hard to describe, slightly sweet and slightly meaty. Mostly, it tasted like good pussy, and this pussy was there for the eating. I paused at the clitoris for a moment, giving it a few flicks with the tip of my tongue, sitting back to watch it slowly peek out from under the fleshy hood. I pushed back the hood with my thumbs to expose the little pink pearl, and dove in again with my tongue, pressing down on it with the tip of my tongue, and then giving it a few flicks before sitting back to admire the sight. Her clit was fully engorged with blood, and glistening in the candlelight.

Time for humming, I said to myself. Because Jackie had told Linda about my little "trick" (picked up from a porn site), I knew that she was expecting it, and I decided to drag it out and tease her a little.

"I'm going to hum you a little song now" I said, not knowing whether Jackie had told her that I knew that she knew about this.

"Uuhmm, yes", she responded.

"Don't worry if you can't pick the tune - I'll make it up as we go along".

"Yess, OK!". The anticipation was building.

"Stop me if it tickles too much" I continued teasing, knowing that it doesn't tickle, but just pleasures.

"Just do it" she commanded in a whisper.

Yes! I said to myself; enough teasing - time for tricks.

I opened my jaw wide, and placed it on her pussy, taking as much of her smooth pussy into my mouth as I could. I started a low hum, and worked my tongue up and down, knowing what effect this usually had on Jackie.

I sounded a little like an Australian Didgeridoo - "Uuuhm, whoauuum, uaahuum..." but had the desired effect: Linda went "Uuuhh, euuuhh!" in response, and arched her back, pressing her pussy into my mouth. I looked up towards Linda, where I could see that she had a breast in each hand, kneading and squeezing her breasts to increase the pleasure that I was giving below. Beyond her breasts, I could see her head rolling about on the bed. I lifted my head slightly, and concentrated on her clitoris. I put my puckered lips firmly around her clit, and sucked on it, alternating the humming with licking around the clit with the tip of my tongue, and then licking up and down quickly, before sucking and humming again. I put my middle finger into her vagina slowly, and pressed downwards on her perineal muscle, stretching the pussy. She gave a groan of pleasure. I kept pressing downwards and slowly started fingering her with slow sawing motions. My mouth kept up its ministrations on her clit, and she groaned loudly.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12