One Good Deed Deserves Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard another, familiar groan behind me and looked around to see Jackie, with one leg draped over the arm of the chair, rubbing herself through her panties whilst clenching her breast through her blouse with the other. Aaah. We all seem to be enjoying ourselves, I thought as I resumed my attention on Linda's clit. I turned my hand around, and reached up with my middle finger to find Linda's G-spot, well swollen already. She gave a low moan when I gave the G-spot a little rub, and pressed it lightly against her pubic bone. She wriggled her hips, begging for more pressure, and I complied by arching my middle finger, rubbing and pressing on her G-spot at the same time. A minute later, she climaxed with a sudden violent shudder, and clenched my head between her thighs. "Uuhh, yess... yess!" she exclaimed loudly. I kept rubbing her G-spot vigorously, and kept sucking on her clit until she shuddered once more. She opened her legs and I could breathe again.

I crawled up next to her, and gave her a kiss on the lips, my mouth still wet from her pussy juice. Linda moved up on the bed, and gently pushed me on my shoulder, indicating that she wanted me prone. "My turn!" she announced before kneeling down to take my hard shaft into her mouth. Linda was an excellent kisser, but she sucked my cock like a porn star. She held the shaft by the root, and alternated gliding her mouth up and down my rod in long strokes, seemingly inhaling it, before bobbing her head up and down on the head in short strokes. She cupped my scrotum in the palm of her left hand, and gently massaged the two heavy nuts inside.

"Mmmhh; I love this ..." she said as she was coming up for air. A long streak of pre-cum mixed with saliva hung from her lower lip to the tip of my penis. I had asked Linda to be vocal during sex, since Jackie never was, and I hoped that she would pick up tips.

I looked past Linda's bobbing head to Jackie, who had pulled her panties to one side, and had two fingers in her pussy, slowly fingering and rubbing herself.

"Yess," I said "just like that..." and reached up to get hold of one of Linda's nipples peeking out over her bra. I gently squeezed the nipple between my fingers, rolling it around and pulling on it.

"I love the way you dressed for me. Sexy..." I verbalized my genuine thoughts, even though it was pre-arranged, and I paid for the outfit.

"Uuuhmm..." Linda went, humming onto my cock. The feeling was indescribable - a gentle massaging feeling, running down my cock, into my pelvis and all the way up my spine and down my legs. The physical stimulation, combined with the sight of a beautiful sexily dressed woman next to me on the bed, giving me her full attention and my wife, stimulating herself in the corner, was simply overpowering. If I continued to allow Linda to set the pace, I was going to come soon, and I wanted to let things last a little longer - for the benefit of all three of us. I took Linda by the upper arm and lifted her up gently. She sat upright on her haunches, looking at me, and then at Jackie. Jackie smiled and nodded at her, signaling her approval.

"Stand on your hands and knees" I told Linda, and she complied by assuming the doggy position, something that Jackie refused to do, calling it "weird".

Linda leaned on her elbows, facing the foot of the bed, with her head between her hands on the bed cover, and her tail invitingly pointing up at me. I positioned my knees outside hers, lining up my wet cock with her pussy. To ensure lubrication, I drizzled a little spit on her butthole, and spread it onto her pussy with two fingers. I entered her slowly, an inch at a time, and smiled at Jackie. She smiled back, maybe a little wryly, probably thinking about the fact that Linda so readily agreed to a position she resisted. Her hand was stationary between her legs, but her fingers were still inserted in her pussy.

"Uuuhh, yess!" I groaned as I entered Linda all the way to the hilt, my hips pressing against her firm, smooth butt cheeks. I pulled out just as slowly, savoring the sucking feeling of her warm folds around my cock. I had both my hands on her buttocks, but moved my right hand to her inviting pink butthole between the spread cheeks. It looked like the proverbial balloon knot, and as I slowly rubbed around that sensitive spot with my thumb, she wriggled her hips, and her pussy twitched around my cock. I continued slowly fucking Linda, and rubbed her butthole in sync with my cock strokes. She pressed her butt upwards, seeming to invite my finger in. I leaned forward, and drizzled a little more spit on her little anus.

"Yess, inside" Linda instructed.

I put the first knuckle in her tight hole, and massaged it with small in-and-out movements.

"Mmmmhaa" she moaned. She pushed backwards with her hips, and I pushed my finger into her butthole as deep as it could go. I wiggled my thumb around inside that narrow tube, and through the muscle and flesh, I could feel my cock moving just below.

"Yesss..." Linda groaned. "Put it in my butt!"

During our secret meeting, Linda confessed that she used to enjoy anal sex with her ex-husband, and readily agreed to do it with me, not only for Jackie's benefit, but because she liked it.

I pulled my finger from her anus with a squelching pop, and her little pink O-ring gaped up at me for a moment before closing up again. Not wasting a second, I pulled my rod from her pussy and aimed it at the inviting anal entrance. I slowly pressed the head of my cock against her butthole, but Linda was ready for more, and quickly. She pushed back hard against my penis and my swollen glans slid past the resistance of her sphincter muscle and into her anal canal. Lind pushed back all the way, her smooth white buttocks firmly against my hips. Her sphincter muscle contracted and relaxed around my shaft, like sucking lips, only firmer. She started rocking against me, pulling forward until only the head of my cock was inside her, before slamming backwards against me, swallowing up the whole of my shaft inside her narrow chute.

I took Linda by the hips, and helped her to push and pull against me. With each stroke, she groaned "Yess... yesss!"

I looked at Jackie, who was breathing heavily. She had resumed fingering herself whilst watching her husband buttfucking her friend, who clearly enjoyed the experience. Each time she exhaled, Jackie uttered a little guttural moan: "Uuuuhh, uuuuh!" I felt on top of the world, watching my lovely wife pleasuring herself whilst watching me buttfucking the delightful Linda. At that exact moment, I realised that both Linda and I had forgotten about the vibrator I had purchased, intending to demonstrate to Jackie how enjoyable that sensation could be. There was no way that I could introduce it now, and I was certainly not going to pull my cock from Linda's tight little anus now. Only one way to go, and that is forward. OK, two: forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards. Linda's butt made slapping sounds against my hips, adding to the excitement of the moment. In the mirror, I could see her lithe body heaving to and fro in rhythm with my hips, and her breasts swinging under her torso.

I leaned forward, and reached around for Linda's breasts. I took a nipple in each hand, and rolled it around between thumb and index finger. The more I tweaked and pulled on her hard nipples, the more Linda sped up slamming her backside against my hips. I felt the familiar warm feeling of an orgasm spreading from my belly into my pelvis, and knew that I was on the brink of orgasm. A second later, it was upon me.

I gave a final push into the dark recesses of Linda's rectum, and came inside her with long twitching spurts. She fell forward onto the bed, and I tumbled on top of her, my twitching cock still between her buttocks. "Yesss!" she groaned again, whether from real pleasure, or for Jackie's benefit, I would not know, and did not care.

I looked up at Jackie. She had one leg hooked over the armrest of the chair, and was furiously rubbing her pussy, her hand a blur between her legs. A second later she climaxed with an audible "Aaahhnnnggghhh!"

Jackie's head lolled backward, and she closed her eyes. I could see her breasts straining against the fabric of her dress as she tried to regain her breath. I rolled off Linda's back, and for a while, there was no sound in the room, except for the three sets of deep breathing - me on my back, Linda stretched out on her tummy and Jackie slumped in the chair like a spent rag doll.

After regaining our breaths and cleaning up, we walked Linda to the door, where she gave each of us a hug, thanking us for a wonderful night. As she hugged me, I whispered in her ear "Thanks for everything".

As Linda drove away, I closed the front door behind us. Jackie blocked my way, and pushed me back against the door.

"Now it's my turn" she said, kneeling on the carpet in front of me. She pulled down my zipper, and before taking my flaccid penis into her mouth she looked up, saying "I hope there is still something left in the tank for me!"

And that, dear reader, is how our marriage received a much-needed boost.

12