One Good Turn Deserves Another!

Story Info
A mother seduces a young man who helps her daughter.
16.7k words
4.23
5.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER!

My stunningly beautiful female companion's lips closed in on my own, meeting them as she kissed me with a passion and desire that I'd never tasted before, hardly surprising as at this point in time I was quite sexually inexperienced, actually as far as 'full blown sex' was concerned I was very much still a virgin. But it appeared that situation was about to change, after all I was utterly naked, lying on my back, delighting in the feel of the black satin sheet that she'd covered her bed with, this very sexy lady sitting on my chest, wearing nothing more than a lacy suspender belt and extremely sheer nylon stockings!

As I responded to her kiss by closing my eyes, she decided that this was the moment to strike, and when she did so, it was with the ruthlessness and speed of a cobra! Having spread out my arms, actually thinking back, that part of her plan was performed gently, suddenly her left hand left my right arm, transversing swiftly to my left wrist, having grabbed a pair of solid steel handcuffs on said 'journey,' that had been placed under the single, also satin covered, pillow upon which my head rested.

I suddenly became aware of a 'click, click, click' sound as a ring of steel closed around my left wrist, then feeling my arm moved, before another series of 'clicks' announced my wrist becoming totally securely attached to her bed, as she fastened the other cuff of the pair, linked by a solid chain, around the outer bedpost of the bedframe.

And she'd achieved all of this, completely catching me by surprise, before I'd been able to react in any way at all. So, when she withdrew a second pair of cuffs, although I had recovered my wits by now, she possessed a major advantage over any attempt by myself to thwart her intentions. For she had full use of both of her arms, whereas one of mine was inescapably bound to her bedpost, and completely 'out of action,' as it were!

I screamed, "what the hell do you think you're doing, Sherelle?" She took no notice, issuing no verbal reply to my question as she continued my capture. Soon my right wrist also sported a steel ring 'bracelet,' and I knew that I couldn't allow her to fasten the other cuff around the co-responding bedpost, for if she succeeded then I'd be firmly held in her hands! So, I tried with all of my strength to resist her moving my wrist close enough to the bedpost to achieve her aim.

But, of course, it was a very much uneven contest, and shortly a single 'click' signified her victory, as she'd succeeded in 'shutting' the cuff around the solid bedpost, even if not to a complete degree. Sherelle paused, as if to catch her breath, and smiled, a smile of complete, utter and total triumph! "That's better, now your lesson can really begin!" Having paused, she now 'finished the job,' fastening that cuff properly around the post of her bed.

Now she withdrew a small key from the top of one of her stockings, with which Sherelle 'double-locked' all four of the cuffs, comprising of the two sets. For these weren't of the cheap 'toy' like cuff sets, often sold. Oh no, these were quality items, what Sherelle was doing was securing the rachets shut, in a condition where neither of my arms could escape their steel grip, but now the cuffs could not tighten any further, and so endanger the blood circulation flowing to my respective hands. By that as it may, of course, it didn't alter in any way the undeniable fact that she had fully captured me, I was now inescapably chained to her king size bed and wouldn't be able to 'depart' from her furniture without her 'say so.' I was now HERS!

Now of course, no doubt all of you are asking just who this Sherelle was, and how, not to mention why, had she managed to capture me and make my body the undeniable 'prisoner' of her bedroom furniture? Perhaps to answer that question fully, I need to go back a few hours before my descent into her captivity.

*******

'Damn' I thought to myself, why on a Friday afternoon, of all times? An urgent task had just come through, one that could not wait, and I now knew that I faced an annoying choice. For this task would need to be completed now, so I'd either have to stay on after 'knocking off' time today, thereby kissing goodbye to my normal Friday evening down the pub or come in on the Saturday morning! As I said to myself, Damn!'

For you see, this was my first employment since I'd graduated with my 'first' degree from university, and I couldn't afford to appear 'unwilling' in regard to 'pulling my weight.' And if I did give up some of my own time and complete this job, I'd gain a fair degree of 'kudos' for my efforts, the other side of this particular 'coin.' Not wanting to go to bed with having to finish up hanging over me that night, I chose the first of those two options. And did succeed, finishing the assigned task and doing so very well. So far, so good!

But by the time I did so it was virtually ten thirty, meaning when I eventually reached the pub, I'd only have time for one pint! And that was if I went straight there in the car, there most certainly no time to drop the car off and walk. But then, having consumed no alcohol at all for several days I knew that I could drink that one pint without worrying about getting 'nicked' for drink-driving. I'd still be comfortably under the limit.

As it turned out I didn't even get to drink that single beer. For having parked up, as I walked through the pub garden to the building itself, I noticed a girl, who I knew and liked, in a state of total inebriation. Kelly Williams was a young lady who I'd spent many years at school with, including the two of the 'sixth form' where we'd both studied for our 'A' levels, prior to university. Stunningly gorgeous and sexy, I'd always considered her well 'out of my league,' so had never had the courage to 'ask her out,' being content to have a 'just good friends' relationship with her, one that she seemed to fully accept, and we got on very well.

However, her female companions, also drunk to a very large degree, informed me that she was now single, her boyfriend had chosen this very night to 'dump' her in a public and humiliating manner. I sighed in resignation, none of her so-called 'friends' seemed capable of seeing her home safely, and I realised that I'd just have to drive her there myself. And no, her safety and welfare were my sole concern here, I most definitely was not crass enough to try to take advantage of her condition in any way. Thankfully one of Kelly's friends knew me well enough to accept this and was able to inform me of her home address. Fortunately, I was fully aware of how to reach said house.

Now, what normally would have been a ten-minute journey, became one of over twice that duration, as I had to stop frequently in order to prevent Kelly 'throwing up' in my car, and generally I had to try and 'keep an eye' on her. But eventually we reached her home, and I parked up in the driveway of the large, detached house, in the 'posh' area of town, where she resided.

However, that wasn't the end of my troubles because the drunken Kelly wasn't exactly 'quiet' as I gently guided her out of my car and towards the front door of her home. And I realised that I now had another problem, where were her keys? Oh God, would I have to try and search through her handbag or pockets in order to find them, and would anybody see me do this and jump to the wrong conclusions?

Thankfully as it turned out I was spared from that situation, for Kelly's 'noise' had attracted the attentions of the home's other occupant. The door opened and it was now that I obtained my first ever glimpse of Sherelle Williams. They say that first impressions count, and mine was a VERY favourable one, the thought 'so that is just where Kelly gets her stunningly sexy looks from' floated around my head.

But if my feelings towards her were positive, hers towards myself couldn't have been more different. "Just what the hell do you think you're playing at, bringing my daughter home in this state, young man?" Oh yes, sorry about that Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd forgotten to tell you earlier that Sherelle was almost twice my age, I being in my early twenties at this time in my life, with her having recently turned forty-two.

Obviously, she had clearly identified me as the person responsible for Kelly's condition, and yes, this really did annoy me! I mean, I'd given up my last chance of a drink on this Friday evening, in order to protect my friend. And was now being blamed, totally unfairly for her state. "Excuse me Ma'am," in a rather cold and determined voice, "but it's most certainly not me who has rendered her into this state. But I do know your Kelly and couldn't allow her to have to try to find her own way home, for as I'm sure you'll agree, she's in no condition to have done so. Actually, I don't care what you think of me, but at least I have the knowledge that's she's now home safe and sound. If you'll just help her inside, then I'll be on my way and I'll trouble you no more. Let's face it, if I was guilty of what you believe me to be, wouldn't I be pissed myself, and I'm sure you can quickly and clearly tell that I'm stone cold sober?"

And Kelly herself backed me up, as a very slurred and drunken voice announced, "he's right mum, it isn't his fault I'm like this."

To give her mother her due, my words did hit home, and Sherelle calmed down immediately. "Yes, I can see that you're completely correct. I'm really sorry, please excuse me for leaping to assumptions, I've put two and two together and wrongly reached five! And may I ask you to help me get Kelly upstairs into her bedroom?"

"Gladly, Ma'am."

"Sherelle, please. After all, as you've rightly pointed out, you are here because you looked after my girl, so no need to call me 'Ma'am,' Darling."

"Let's get her inside then, Sherelle."

With her help, I gently assisted Kelly inside of the house, up the stairs and to her large bedroom, where I placed her onto her bed. Turning to Sherelle I simply said, "well I'll be off then."

She took hold of my hands. "Do you need to rush off? Because firstly I am truly sorry for accusing you beforehand and I really want to apologize for that. And naturally I want to thank you too, really thank you. Please, if you could wait downstairs while I undress my daughter and put her to bed, then I'd like to do both of those things. Properly."

"No, I've no need to, as you put it, 'rush off.' So, I'll stick around and wait for you downstairs, if that's what you wish."

"Thank you. Make yourself at home in my living room and I'll see you in a few minutes then." And she kissed me on my cheek, which did send a 'spark' flowing throughout my form!

Sitting down on a very luxurious sofa it did occur to me as I waited that Sherelle was taking some time to undress her daughter, and I thought I sensed that she had 'moved rooms' upstairs, as it turned out those deductions were in fact correct as I would discover later. But eventually she did come to join me, a large, welcoming smile on her face and holding a, clearly classy and expensive, bottle of red wine, with two glasses, in her hands.

Now, remember earlier how I'd described myself as sexually 'inexperienced?' I'd never been confident or knowledgeable when it came to girls in general, considering myself unworthy of any female attention. And here was an example of the latter. For you see, although I wasn't certain, the thought ran through my mind as Sherelle re-emerged, 'I don't remember her wearing tights before.' And I was correct here, she hadn't been, before she came downstairs her legs had been bare, whereas now they were covered in sheer nylon. And this is how naïve I was, for she still wasn't wearing tights, no, I'm sure you can all work out just in what form this 'nylon' took, although the very classy satin dressing gown she wore concealed that fact! Because if her first impression of me wasn't pleasant, by now she'd changed her mind and very much had plans for me. Not that I realised this in any way, of course.

"As you said Darling, you are completely sober, so I wonder if you'd like to join me in a little drinkie? Do you like wine at all, or are you one of those blokes who just drinks beer?"

"No Sherelle, I do very much like wine, and I can see that you have a very decent bottle there. But I can only have one small glass, as I need to drive home after that."

"Do you? You could stay here, as you can surely gather, I'm certain you'll get a good night's sleep on that very comfortable sofa." Although she planned for me not to be sleeping down here, but like I say I had no idea of this.

"Ok Sherelle, yes I'll gladly join you in sharing that bottle." And I meant it, while I had no idea of what she wanted from me and wouldn't have believed that such a gorgeous woman would fancy me even if the thought had occurred to me, I did enjoy the prospect of spending time 'chatting' to her, of being in her company.

Sherelle poured a very 'generous' glass for both of us and having 'chinked' our glasses together I took a sip. Wow, yes, this was a very classy and tasty wine, almost as good as the sexy looks of my companion! The small talk started, her asking me how I knew Kelly, etc. But as the wine descended down our throats, the conversation started to become more intimate.

"So how come a lovely lad like you hasn't a girlfriend in their life? For, believe me I'd be absolutely delighted if my Kelly had selected someone as decent as yourself to be her 'man' instead of that piece of offal who did what he did to her tonight."

"Come on Sherelle, just what sort of gorgeous girl like your Kelly is going to fancy me?"

"Don't be so hard on yourself, you're firstly, clearly a real 'Gentleman,' and yes, there's nothing wrong with the way you look. Believe me, I'm really beginning to wish I was young again. I'd be more than willing take you to my bed!" Was that a hint?

By now the wine had reduced some of my inhibitions, and I opened up honestly to her. "But Sherelle, unfortunately I have a small problem. For you see, I've no confidence when it comes to members of the opposite sex, and I was always busy during my studies to pay too much attention to them. So, I've never really been with one, and yes, when it comes to sex, I'm still a virgin. You mentioned Kelly just then, talking hypothetically of course, just say that her and I ended up in bed together? Wouldn't she expect me to know just what I was doing, and wouldn't she be completely pissed off when it became clear, as it would, that I did not?"

Sherelle's eyes had utterly widened upon my revelation that I'd never had sex before. "I see. Yes, I can understand that fear. Therefore, I have a suggestion for you Darling, and an offer!"

"What have you got in mind, Sherelle?"

"What you need is a lesson with a sexually experienced woman, one with no 'strings' attached. She could then guide you, teach you, so when you do meet a girl who you fancy, and take her to bed, you will know, as you put it, 'what you are doing,' won't you?"

I looked at Sherelle and saw two things. The dirty, suggestive smile on her face and the look of pure lust in her eyes. And then I knew that she was 'volunteering' herself for this 'mission.' One I was not going to refuse!

"Yes Sherelle, that's a great idea." I decided to tease her a little, or actually, was it was more of a case that I still couldn't believe that she fancied me? "Have you anyone in mind?"

"How about present company?" She stood, took my hands again, pulled me to my feet and then kissed me passionately! She then undid the belt of her dressing gown, allowing it to fall to the ground, revealing that all she now wore was the suspender belt and stockings that I mentioned beforehand. Not even any panties! "Like what you see, Darling?"

DID I? But the delicious sight in front of me had rendered me utterly speechless, all I could do was nod my head frantically to confirm my affirmative answer!

"Right then, what you're going to do is go to my bathroom. There you will remove all of your clothes, use the toilet to empty yourself at both ends, we don't want the need to go to the loo interrupting your 'lesson' do we, and then give yourself a good clean. I've placed a blue flannel and toothbrush in there for you to use." So, she had made preparations, those 'noises' of movement by her upstairs I'd heard earlier were real. But, despite this, I was in no mood to refuse what she was offering, but I still struggled to believe that she wanted me!

I carried out my 'orders' to the letter then entered her bedroom. It wasn't long before she placed me onto her bed, incidentally when I'd entered her house it hadn't been covered in the black satin that it was now. Sherelle put me onto my back and sat herself down on my chest. And then, just as I described earlier, you all know exactly what happened next!

*****

But although Sherelle now had my arms chained to her bed and therefore my body firmly under her control, she hadn't finished with her preparations for me just yet. My legs were still free, and she wasn't going to allow that state of affairs to last any longer than it took her to reach underneath the bed at the foot end, pull out two more sets of cuffs, and fasten my ankles to the outer bedposts of the equally solid lower bedframe.

Having achieved her objectives, Sherelle, who was now my captor of course, climbed back onto her bed, knelt between my bound legs and cupped my captured balls in her hands. "Now then Darling, you asked me a question earlier, and I've haven't yet given you the common courtesy of an answer. For as you are fully aware, I've been quite busy in the last few minutes. Well, the point is," giving said balls a, not so gentle, squeeze, "that these, and the 'implement' that accompanies them are now MINE! For me to do with exactly what I want, how I want and for as long as I want, with there being nothing you can do about it! I'll be totally honest with you Darling, I fancied doing this to you from the very first moment I saw you, and therefore, as you've probably worked out for yourself, I laid all these plans after tucking Kelly in. For you see, since my late husband died, money hasn't been a problem at all, he was well insured, but I do miss bedroom action. And then, when I found out that you were a virgin, my goodness Darling did that turn me on or what? I feel like an artist, setting out to create a 'Masterpiece' with a completely fresh canvas! How exciting is that? Remember I made you a promise to teach you about the 'pleasures of the flesh,' and that Darling is a promise that I fully intend to keep. And," stroking my totally erect cock, "it appears that I have some utterly delicious 'raw material' to work with. So, lie back Darling, and simply allow yourself to be subjected to 'Sherelle's sexual skills,' which I believe that you'll have the real pleasure of discovering are right out of the 'top drawer.' You're handing over your 'cherry' to a complete 'sexpert,' of that I can most certainly assure you!"

A boast that I had no difficulty in believing. I mean, why not simply enjoy just what Sherelle intended, after all it's not as if I had any choice in the matter, did I? "You win Sherelle, I can't escape what you have planned for me, so, as you suggest I intend to thoroughly relish it! Go on, do you worst, take me to places I can't even dream of at this moment, let alone have ever tasted before! Make me never want to leave this bed and being helpless in your hands and power!" I challenged her.

The utterly delicious, yes, I do believe that is the correct word to describe it, smile I received in return made my cock even harder, if that was possible. And left me in no doubt it was a challenge that she had every intention of meeting, with the undoubted ability to fully do so.

Therefore, my night of 'education' began. Sherelle moved herself forwards, as her lips surrounded one of my breast nipples. "Such a shame that you men don't have tits, don't you agree Darling? But I can still chew and suck on these for a while." Which she proceeded to do, one by one, whilst one of her hands still 'played with my 'tools.'